@Phi are U only Eric's fan or Shinhwa's fans? There's a thing that i can't either understand or stand!! SHCJ in my country dun want Eric to get married. In almost comments suggesting Eric should get married they reply such as "Live with fans is better", "Give Eric to me, i'll feed oppa, and no need ter get married", etc. They also do not want other members to have their own happiness, do they? Dun they know that Eric himself really want to settle down this time? What kind of love is this? And is this the reason that Eric dun let any members to date or get married whenever they prepare to be active again? Are SHCJ in your country or others  like that?

@katerose., I started out as Eric's fans before he led me to Shinhwa :)  I can't speak for everyone out there but I do know some prefer him stays single (WHY???) :huh:  For me, I personally would like to see Eric & Shinhwa members to get married and have a happy family... but to be honest it really depends on the members themselves.  If they prefer to stay single, that's good too.  I'm happy as they're happy so single or married doesn't matter to me.  Though Eric has made clear (even before OHYA) that he wishes to get married and has a happy family so I think it's just the matter of time till he finds his lifelong soulmate.

The "marriage ban" before was just probably to calm some fans down as I remember there was some marriage speculation of a member that time.  I take that 'ban' as something funny as well as reassuring the fans it's not true during that time... He's not such dictator comes to members' personal life :) 

11 minutes ago, Phi said:

@katerose., I started out as Eric's fans before he led me to Shinhwa :)  I can't speak for everyone out there but I do know some prefer him stays single (WHY???) :huh:  For me, I personally would like to see Eric & Shinhwa members to get married and have a happy family... but to be honest it really depends on the members themselves.  If they prefer to stay single, that's good too.  I'm happy as they're happy so single or married doesn't matter to me.  Though Eric has made clear (even before OHYA) that he wishes to get married and has a happy family so I think it's just the matter of time till he finds his lifelong soulmate.

The "marriage ban" before was just probably to calm some fans down as I remember there was some marriage speculation of a member that time.  I take that 'ban' as something funny as well as reassuring the fans it's not true during that time... He's not such dictator comes to members' personal life :) 

Of course i think i use "dun let" is kind of over but I'm not an original E spoken so....it's just kind of kidding. ShinHwa even made fun abt this  almost the same before. As i remember they said Eric dun let them get married (for teasing) hehe. Its must be Shinhwa themselves just agree with  each other abt this case and they tend to do so to protect their project. If love comes (to anyone), not only Eric but also noone can control it ^^

• Like 1

@katerose., yep the 'marriage ban' was just to calm the fan and a cute way to say nothing like that going on during that time... It's not like they'll stop getting marriage just because some fans prefer them to stay single.  It's not like they will not date/get married just to please the fans hahaha  And to be honest, while some fans say they want Shinhwa members to stay single, I don't take it seriously.  How to explain this? hahaha it's like I wish you don't but I'm ok if you do... does that make sense? :) 

And exactly like you said, if the members want to get married, no one can stop them, even Eric himself :)  So the ban was just for fun and squatting down the unfounded rumor back then. :) 

[News] Mention of Eric in Darren Wang interview

Darren Wang: “Even I was surprised at the mentions that I look like Shinhwa’s Eric…Thank you”

tumblr_inline_oa9avbdSai1spcm04_500.jpg

Taiwanese star Darren Wang expressed his satisfaction at being mentioned as an Eric lookalike.

In an interview with TV Report that took place on the 13th, Wang said, “Fans in Korea have been showing me much love since the movie ‘Our Times’ screened. I was so thankful I had to come to hold a fanmeeting event.”

Wang appealed to many female fans for his distinct looks and tall figure, which are fairly similar to those of Shinhwa member Eric’s.

Wang said after seeing a photo of Eric, “I know the group Shinhwa. I’m happy that people are saying I look like Eric. I was surprised [after seeing the photo] myself. I want to thank the Korean fans for the compliments.”

[Photos and content omitted]

Source: TV Report

CREDIT

• Like 1

Eric Moon's 9 sexiest moments from Another Oh Hae Young

582a93df-ec44-4c07-9b88-2b5bedac67c2.jpg

Raise your hand if you, too, fell in love with Eric Moon after watching Another Oh Hae Young! His soulful eyes, sexy abs, passionate kisses, and sweet smile were enough to sweep anyone off their feet. Now that the drama is over, let's take a second look at all of Eric Moon's sexiest moments! 

Spoiler

source : dramafever

Spoiler

• Like 7

Top 3 kisses from Another Oh Hae Young

7fc803c7-91be-4030-b54e-ed1db4b137a5.jpg

Among the many reason to absolutely love the sleeper hit romantic comedy Another Oh Hae Young, the kisses between Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) and Do Kyung (Eric Moon) are right at the top. The couple's chemistry was undeniable, and several of their passionate kiss scenes will go down as the best in K-drama history. Now that the drama is over and ready to be marathoned, let's look back at the top three best kisses. 

Wow! Weren't they the best? Makes you believe they were in love in real life!  Which kiss was your favorite?

• Like 7

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Top 3 kisses from Another Oh Hae Young

7fc803c7-91be-4030-b54e-ed1db4b137a5.jpg

Among the many reason to absolutely love the sleeper hit romantic comedy Another Oh Hae Young, the kisses between Hae Young (Seo Hyun Jin) and Do Kyung (Eric Moon) are right at the top. The couple's chemistry was undeniable, and several of their passionate kiss scenes will go down as the best in K-drama history. Now that the drama is over and ready to be marathoned, let's look back at the top three best kisses. 

Wow! Weren't they the best? Makes you believe they were in love in real life!  Which kiss was your favorite?

Thanks for sharing. It's hard to pick top 3 but I'll try hahaha

It'd be the wall kiss, the hospital kiss and the kiss with Jinsang hiding around hahaha

Eric at House of Dior's - Dior Colors fashion event.

He looks so dapper and handsome!!! love the whole outfit. It's chic & trendy, yet not over the top :)  Too bad some of the pics are ruined by the strong flash that make his face look extra white (as if too much bb cream) in some compared to others.  BB cream is just bad with flash I remember reading some where :) 

CnUzwGXVUAINIdQ.jpg

CnUzwDfUMAIiquW.jpg

CnUzwEzUkAA2MTX.jpg

• Like 5

On 13/07/2016 at 9:16 PM, Phi said:

hello, thanks for stopping by the thread.  It's OHYA withdrawal so bad.... 

I'm glad you get to know Eric a bit more from the drama and this thread.  Like I said, Eric is no way perfect but I love how he is (well, I actually wish he's a bit more active/media play XD  If he were with a 3rd-party management company, I'm sure they would take advantage of OHYA and strike as much as they can while the iron is hot... Oh well, Eric's priority is different and having his own management give him that flexibility of what he wants to do.

Those HD photos, they aren't exclusive hahaha They're shared on Twitter & Weibo. Being in the fandom, it's just easier for me to spot them :)  I'm hesitate to post on the drama thread as it would be too much Eric this Eric that and it may be a turn off for some hahaha

Can I wish to see them and the gang at tvN award this October? :) 

This whole OHYA * Eric + Shinhwa opens up an interesting world of a boy pop group cum an actor ( EM ) who with SHJ captivated our hearts with their screen chemistry. You are right, first time knowing him and he fascinated us by his characterisation of Park Do Kyung. He was cold outwardly and warm inside all at once. This charms the life of OHYA fans. He brought a contrast to the story development being the opposite pole of OHY1 . Of course through fans posting of Shinhwa, we got a dose of his performance and his rapping. He's good and I actually enjoy watching them. Keep them coming.

Oh yes, anticipating the tvN award with great excitement. They will win the couple and kiss scene and the wall kiss will be flashed across the huge screen . And the red carpet walk....... Eric will be as handsome in a tuxedo with pretty SHJ on his arms. :heart:

I wish you guys post in the drama thread. Same with the shipper thread. So many postings are pertaining to the drama thread. We don't get enough of Eric and SHJ...... as you can see especially the Phuket trip. We spazz just as much as you guys........ he is manly, fit and carries himself well. ( LOL except for the beanie..) You know, I'm going to rip off you guys to post in the drama thread. We have a wedding going on and we enjoy seeing the handsome and charming bridegroom..... kekeke. You can come after me with a big stick...... but that's okay cos I would have got them on AMO thread. :P So thank you

• Like 2

Kim Ki Doo had an inteview and saying that he felt sorry for calling Hyun Jin 'sister in-law' in his instagram that contribute to the dating rumour. Well, I can't blame him. I mean, if we're close, we usually will making fun or tease our friends. In this case, the one that should be blamed is the one who believe they're dating lol... I mean, most of OHYA fans become delulu that Eric-Hyun Jn are dating while both said they're not. The fact whether they're dating or not, only them (or people surround them) would know the answer. But, Kim Ki Doo said that he really feel relieve that both of them just like usual (means, not affecting by dating rumour).

We know that Eric had great chemistry with his previous co-stars whether in CF, dramas or variety shows. But I must say, his chemistry with Hyun Jin is my favorite beside with Han Ji Min in Korea Secret Agency and Yoon Eun Hye in XMan. I do hope they will be together forever. I couldn't help but ship them in real life. However, we all know that no matter how perfect the chemistry on screen (e.g with Yumi), Eric never got trapped dating his co-stars. So, I don't want to be so delulu (even though I want) about his relationship with Hyun Jin. Especially when they both busy with their own schedules. I just hope they can stay as friend and still keep in touch because that's the advantage that they get from having a drama. More new friends.

• Like 1

:P:P:P

An actor before and after getting paid

rr1.jpeg

rr2.jpeg

Spoiler

rr3.jpeg

rr4.jpeg

rr5.jpeg  

Daum Cafe: A celebrity before and after money is deposited into his account 

-Before: Moon Jung Hyuk, after: Eric

-What's his hand gesture? ㅋㅋ Is he saying something like 'the deposit is complete'?
┗"Deposit is complete"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's making the 'Oh Hae Young' sign

-The importance of makeup and styling ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought of So Ji Sub when I read the title

-His 'before deposit' look is decent compared to So Ji Sub^^

-Lee Jin Wook and So Ji Sub came to mind first ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's handsome before and after

CREDIT

• Like 3

160715 [Interview] Kim Ki Doo "The memories of 'Oh Hae Young Again'

"I had a hard time because of Seo Hyun Jin and Eric’s dating scandal"

(Omit unrelated parts)

As much as the drama garnered attention, Kim Ki Doo also received spotlight for his role as sound director Do Kyung's (Eric) recording studio staff, regardless of the short screen time. Thanks to the drama, people started calling him `Meerkat` as a nickname, and 'Oh Hae Young' fans highly enjoyed the picture series which captured his silly expressions and action. Also, people started recognizing him even more nowadays. "Jung Hyuk (Eric) was the one who gave me the meerkat nickname. It's so nice how people like it and think it's cute", Said Kim Ki Doo with satisfaction spreading across his face. This statement proved his unchanging love and loyalty for Eric.

"It seems like Eric mentioned about Gi Tae of 'Oh Hae Young' while introducing meerkat in the Seoul University Park SNS. I was really grateful when Eric sent me a text saying, 'Gosh, just look at Kim Gi Doo's popularity!'.  While we were having a drink after our first script reading practice, Eric said, 'Gi Tae's role is big in this team. Let's try bringing the spotlight to Gi Tae.' Because the main star of the drama said that to me, it gave me so much confidence and strength. It made me think all I really have to do is to just show what I prepared."

(Omit unrelated parts)

Of course, there were hard times, too. This was because of the dating scandal that stirred up between Seo Hyun Jin and Eric. Kim Ki Doo referring to Seo Hyun Jin as "sister-in-law" was the root of this particular issue.

"It's understandable how weird it must have looked to people. I'm usually the type to write whatever is in my mind. Thanks to this incident, I was able to reflect on my mistakes. I felt sorry for these two, but they just shrugged it off naturally without a single bit of care. When they said, `We're all close to each other, so it doesn't matter', I thought, 'I'm such a blessed person to have worked with people like them’. There's all a reason to why they're maintaining their position as top celebrities. (laughs)"

Filled with determination, Kim stated that he'll continue to power through as much as he did throughout the past. "Though I can't become a top star like Eric, I want to become an actor people can look up to comfortably. I also want to make my 19 year old dream, which is to participate in award shows, come true."

Source: Star MK + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

=========================================================

It's cute both Eric & Hyunjin didn't care much about it and just shrug if off so Kidoo doesn't feel terrible. I don't remember Eric mentioned of "Meerkat" during Seoul University Park SNS... may be it wasn't translated or I missed it completely :)  Nontheless, it's cute that it came from Eric. :)   Kidoo is such a goofball, people love him for that.  Hopefully his wish to participate in an award show will come true... *coughs tvN coughs* XD

• Like 5

On 7/14/2016 at 11:08 AM, dramaobsessed said:

thank you so much for the pictures and videos, Eric Oppa looks so handsome, happy to see him out and about and not gone totally ninja....WOW he looks so handsome you cant believe he's approaching his 40s he's like fine wine

You're welcome. He does age very well for some one approaching 40 :)  I'm guessing part of that has to be his 4D / fun loving side that keep him young at heart. And may be I'm bias, he has this cute side of him and the.  I'm glad to see Eric back to back but I know we won't see him popping up a lot on SNS. That's always been with Eric. But I guess that makes it quite exciting every time he pops up out of no where!  His management doesn't do announcement for public function a head of time at all otherwise we could have lot more fans photos. XD

On 7/14/2016 at 0:28 PM, lavender2love said:

This whole OHYA * Eric + Shinhwa opens up an interesting world of a boy pop group cum an actor ( EM ) who with SHJ captivated our hearts with their screen chemistry. You are right, first time knowing him and he fascinated us by his characterisation of Park Do Kyung. He was cold outwardly and warm inside all at once. This charms the life of OHYA fans. He brought a contrast to the story development being the opposite pole of OHY1 . Of course through fans posting of Shinhwa, we got a dose of his performance and his rapping. He's good and I actually enjoy watching them. Keep them coming.

Oh yes, anticipating the tvN award with great excitement. They will win the couple and kiss scene and the wall kiss will be flashed across the huge screen . And the red carpet walk....... Eric will be as handsome in a tuxedo with pretty SHJ on his arms. :heart:

I wish you guys post in the drama thread. Same with the shipper thread. So many postings are pertaining to the drama thread. We don't get enough of Eric and SHJ...... as you can see especially the Phuket trip. We spazz just as much as you guys........ he is manly, fit and carries himself well. ( LOL except for the beanie..) You know, I'm going to rip off you guys to post in the drama thread. We have a wedding going on and we enjoy seeing the handsome and charming bridegroom..... kekeke. You can come after me with a big stick...... but that's okay cos I would have got them on AMO thread. :P So thank you

hahaha I'll remember to post them at OHYA and the Koala thread but do feel free to take them as you please. I won't come after you with a big stick.... but I'll come at you with a kiss hahahaha (jk).  Thanks for doing that.

I really hope OHYA cast (or at least Eric & the main cast) will be at tvN award.  It'd be interesting what reporters write if Eric & Hyunjin walk the red carpet arm in arm muhahahaha!!!!!!!!!

@PutriSalju, yes it's so hard not to ship Eric & Hyunjin.  I'm one of those that love the couple and it's nice if they do date for real. Yes I know full well Eric hasn't dated his co-stars before but never says never? :D I also don't want to be so caught up that will sink my heart if ship doesn't sail.. So I don't want to force the ship but I'm still low key shipping them. How not to since they're just too adorable (especially BTS vids & fan pics/photos)  :) 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

:P:P:P

An actor before and after getting paid

Reveal hidden contents

rr3.jpeg

rr4.jpeg

rr5.jpeg  

Daum Cafe: A celebrity before and after money is deposited into his account 

-Before: Moon Jung Hyuk, after: Eric

-What's his hand gesture? ㅋㅋ Is he saying something like 'the deposit is complete'?
┗"Deposit is complete"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's making the 'Oh Hae Young' sign

-The importance of makeup and styling ㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought of So Ji Sub when I read the title

-His 'before deposit' look is decent compared to So Ji Sub^^

-Lee Jin Wook and So Ji Sub came to mind first ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's handsome before and after

CREDIT

Haha........ this " before and after" kind of thing is not lost on anybody. The article above , though in a different tack, reflects the same sentiment we felt when he appeared at the wrap party of AMO . The difference is stark..... kind of like an appearance shock.  I remember someone wrote about his beanie making him seem bald, another lamented "Where is Do Kyung ?" I quote myself from AMO dated June 29

" I don't know whether to laugh or cry ....... I mean I was seeing Park Do Kyung for hours, sacrificing sleep hours and feeding hours. I love his pre-vision and post-vision looks and character, his button-up or button-down look, his soft brown eyes, his oozing sexiness. His wedding look was the icing on the cake. The whole day I was busy, I carried PDK look in my head.

Honestly I'm finding it hard to see him morphed back into his rapping style and fashion. It's too soon, too fast and too much. ( Dodging daggers from EM fans.) "

Well, it was all good when he came as PDK / Eric to the airport for the Phuket trip and we all sighed a collective sigh of relief. It was calming and  we continue to remember him as giving us an enjoyable drama. The shippers' thread carry more news of him than here.... heh ! I think he has more fans now who think he's good looking and oh so sexy.

Thank you for the article, especially the line " the importance of makeup and styling " A LOL moment indeed .

Oh ..... btw you are talented.

• Like 1

I love Eric in Dior event. He has the Victorian aristocrat vibes in him. I hope one day Eric has chance to take saeguk drama as a king. I think it will suit him perfectly.

I know many new fans unfamiliar with rough looks of Eric. But personally, I like him without make up looks and just wearing casual clothes. I know he less 'clean' since he doesn't shave, but it makes him more manly and tough looking. once we know how good Eric with his 'daily looks', we will appreciate his handsomeness more.

• Like 2