2016.06.28 Another Oh Hae Young's Hug Event

Arriving at the venue:

Leaving the venue

Holding the door for the fans behind him as he coming out of the venue.

Cute Eric greeting and thanking the fan when she passed her gift.

PLjNURK.jpg

xMRftCD.jpg

0o5edof.jpg

CmH9o_FUkAEN8SH.jpg

CmH9pBBUgAA1bNe.jpg

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6f321203jw1f5b63w3xzhj20hp09zmyl.jpg

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6f321203jw1f5b63velaoj20hk0a3abd.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6f321203jw1f5b63vrbfej20hr09yjsv.jpg

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6f321203jw1f5b63v2muxj20hr09z0u6.jpg

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/6f321203jw1f5b627pyrmj20j60y3q6w.jpg

Source: as tagged + via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 4

Drama viewership ratings for the week of July 4-10, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, July 4      
Beautiful Mind 5 KBS 3.5%
Monster 29 MBC 11.1%
Doctors 5 SBS 18.4%
Oh Hae-young Again Special 1 17 tvN 3.5%
Tuesday, July 5      
Beautiful Mind 6 KBS 4.0%
Monster 30 MBC 11.0%
Doctors 6 SBS 19.7%
Oh Hae-young Again Special 2 18 tvN 2.9%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-july-4-10-2016/

19 hours ago, Phi said:

Thanks for the kind words.  It was a good 2 (3 months since the start of OHYA thread at Soompi).  I miss hanging out in the thread.  It's a regret couldn't be active more there near the end.  So many thing to catch up for updates among the things so I had to do a self-banning to the thread yikes cuz I know once I start chatting/posting with you awesome people, I'll get sucked in with all the discussion.

You know of Eric before OHYA? :)  I hope to see Eric soon on screen again.  OHYA will be hard to beat and it also a burden to pick the next project (probably the same for Hyujin) with pressure of OHYA's success.  I hope they'll get to work with a great team of people again.

I'm so curious if our koala couple will be nominated for tvN's award in October... I hope they do and I hope they'll attend regardless of the dating rumor.  Shinhwa's comeback is also in October.  I hope it won't clash for that ONE day, October 9th :)

I hope you could check out Shinhwa's MV once it comes out.  It helps with the viewcounts kekekeke

Yes I watched Eric in DoR, I have a love and hate feeling towards his character back then :sweatingbullets: so I couldn't decide whether Yumi should go with him or the second lead. So I didn't really check him out during/after the drama. Unlike OHYA, I was actually impressed with his acting to check him up and then got to know him a bit better through fans like you guys. I'm basically a kdrama fan rather than kpop fan, so I know kpop members only if they acted in drama I watched. Like I know KDW because of his drama also.

Me too, I hope both of them would attend the TVN awards in Oct(if Eric schedule allows) together and win some awards, they really deserve it and also because I miss seeing them already. I mean if the dating rumour is false they should not avoid to that extent right since they've gotten close through filming and considered friends.

How does the viewcounts work? Because I never log in to youtube to watch, so does that count? or do you have to log in to watch to be counted as a view count?

• Like 2

Just want to thank you all for the awesome pictures. It's Monday without AMO so there's a big hole in my heart. Need to plug it,  so coming here as well as going to the couple thread, SHJ and drama thread is therapeutic. :)

@Phi your postings are insightful. Good reading. For a person who had zero idea of Eric pre-AMO, this thread is informative and I'm appreciative of his huge talent. Oh your pictures are really of high quality and quite exclusive .... haha ... ( for clueless me of course )

I wish him much happiness and  that he will soar even higher in all that he does.

• Like 3

@lavender2love same like you. I also still has AMO syndrome. 

Hopefully through Eric's drama, Shinhwa will gain more fans for next comback. Eric as an actor seems gain a lot of new fans but I'm not sure whether they can accept him as an idol too. It happens with my colleagues who are AMO diehard fans but they don't really like to see him dancing and all as idol. When they said Eric should leave Shinhwa, I was like have mixed feelings between mad and sad. I thought I can make them become Shinhwa fans but they're more busy for shipping Eric-Hyun Jin even become more delulu then me lol. When I said this is the first time Eric has dating rumour with his co-star, they all became so happy like the dating rumour is true....hahahaha....They came to instagram and if they found something new, they'll ask to me. Sometimes I feel tiring to explain to them and ask them to search on internet but...well, it's a chance for gaining new fans so... Even when we have gathering for celebreting Eid together, we still talk about Eric Mun. I hope they will stay to support him :D

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@angel2013 I also don't know how view counts work LoL. I just delete history and again watching it for adding number of viewers. 

So, Eric really disappeared as expected :(:phew::sweatingbullets:

have to delete history? ahh some of these internet thingy can be confusing...:huh:

Does Eric always does that? I mean the disappearing thingy? 

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@lavender2love same like you. I also still has AMO syndrome. 

Hopefully through Eric's drama, Shinhwa will gain more fans for next comback. Eric as an actor seems gain a lot of new fans but I'm not sure whether they can accept him as an idol too. It happens with my colleagues who are AMO diehard fans but they don't really like to see him dancing and all as idol. When they said Eric should leave Shinhwa, I was like have mixed feelings between mad and sad. I thought I can make them become Shinhwa fans but they're more busy for shipping Eric-Hyun Jin even become more delulu then me lol. When I said this is the first time Eric has dating rumour with his co-star, they all became so happy like the dating rumour is true....hahahaha....They came to instagram and if they found something new, they'll ask to me. Sometimes I feel tiring to explain to them and ask them to search on internet but...well, it's a chance for gaining new fans so... Even when we have gathering for celebreting Eid together, we still talk about Eric Mun. I hope they will stay to support him :D

I'm just the opposite, while I don't follow kpop idols but if I get to know them thru drama and I like what I see, I also check out their singing/music after that :sweatingbullets: and I come to appreciate them better as an artiste whether as an actor or as an idol. This is because I see the hard work and effort they put in to do whatever they are doing well, acting or singing. I respect their professionalism and pride in whatever they do as a person and as an individual regardless of the role they play at different point in time. For me, its not just the image they want to portray but the person that they are that will attract me to give them support. I think Shinwa is quite a unique group of Kpop idol which I can learn to appreciate.

• Like 1

@angel2013 I knew him since 2013 so actually I'm quite new fans of him compare to his almost 19 years in entertainment industry. As I know (maybe @Phi can correct me), Eric always disappear if he doesn't has any projects (either drama or Shinhwa activities). Maybe because I knew him since Shinhwa company established that's why he became more busy for doing business or administration stuff, I'm not sure.

Among Shinhwa member, I feel like Eric and Andy (the maknae of group) are the very low key person. Fortunately, we have other members that willingly to share their informations about what he's doing (especially Lee Min woo, who's I think the one that very close to him as buddy and willingly to give a clue or even sharing his pictures or video secretly through his instagram LoL).

July 12, 2016

Male celebrities who Korean women most want to marry

Korean matchmaking company DNoble surveyed women on male celebrities who they would most like to marry and the following men received the highest votes:

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Eric Mun (30 percent)

(E&J Entertainment)

Eric Mun, a member of K-pop band Shinhwa that debuted in 1998, played the role of Park Do-kyung, who is haunted by memories of his ex-girlfriend, in “Another Oh Hae-young,” a Korean TV series that aired from May to June on tvN.

source : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607121300049215537_2

• Like 3

Incheon Aiport departing for Phuket

85dc5eeegw1f5h3a0uw0ug20dw09kx6s.gif

85dc5eeegw1f5h3a41grzg20cs08wkjn.gif

I see quite many thought Eric was to touch Hyunjin's hair in this fancam/vid

but he was waving at some one in another vid. :) 

85dc5eeegw1f5h39wc27kg20a107n7wj.gif

85dc5eeegw1f5gtxeotiyj20ce0k0jt4.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5h3a9vwzrj20ma0ruagm.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5gtxfwr8bj20k00u0teb.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5h3a7cvi7j20m80p2td9.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5h3a8vyilj20m80p2dk9.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5h3ae5rlhj21jk111ahw.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5h3afiussj20m80wmteq.jpg

85dc5eeegw1f5gtxe2ighj20pf0i00vq.jpg

• Like 2

Eric finally spotted hahaha

some one spotted him having dinner with the OHYA sound guys today in Sangamdong (cr: gossong). Poster said it was taken 2 hours ago. The other sound guy (Jo Hyunsik) couldn't go to Phuket because he also films for Doctor.  Nice seeing him at this gathering. I wonder who else were there... :) 

• Like 1

Mr. World 

Eric and Lee Jin Wook during Spy Myungwol.  She was in that production crew as well. I remember she was quite active on Twitter back then with photo updates.  Hope she'll work with Eric again. :) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Phi said:

Eric finally spotted hahaha

some one spotted him having dinner with the OHYA sound guys today in Sangamdong (cr: gossong). Poster said it was taken 2 hours ago. The other sound guy (Jo Hyunsik) couldn't go to Phuket because he also films for Doctor.  Nice seeing him at this gathering. I wonder who else were there... :) 

i can see a SHJ staff there...the one followed her to DW musical....

• Like 1

On 7/11/2016 at 11:34 AM, lavender2love said:

Just want to thank you all for the awesome pictures. It's Monday without AMO so there's a big hole in my heart. Need to plug it,  so coming here as well as going to the couple thread, SHJ and drama thread is therapeutic. :)

@Phi your postings are insightful. Good reading. For a person who had zero idea of Eric pre-AMO, this thread is informative and I'm appreciative of his huge talent. Oh your pictures are really of high quality and quite exclusive .... haha ... ( for clueless me of course )

I wish him much happiness and  that he will soar even higher in all that he does.

hello, thanks for stopping by the thread.  It's OHYA withdrawal so bad.... 

I'm glad you get to know Eric a bit more from the drama and this thread.  Like I said, Eric is no way perfect but I love how he is (well, I actually wish he's a bit more active/media play XD  If he were with a 3rd-party management company, I'm sure they would take advantage of OHYA and strike as much as they can while the iron is hot... Oh well, Eric's priority is different and having his own management give him that flexibility of what he wants to do.

Those HD photos, they aren't exclusive hahaha They're shared on Twitter & Weibo. Being in the fandom, it's just easier for me to spot them :)  I'm hesitate to post on the drama thread as it would be too much Eric this Eric that and it may be a turn off for some hahaha

Can I wish to see them and the gang at tvN award this October? :) 

• Like 1

I love these 2 airport pics during their Incheon departure.  

CnKoEq8WAAIQvZn.jpg:large

CnKoGsBXYAAkqSH.jpg

last pic credit to original owner.

Because they give me the same vibe of these photos with the neighborhood kids :) 

CnKrJNRWgAAY3__.jpg

I MISS THEM....

tumblr_o9scgrZ5RP1ulvbf8o5_250.gif    tumblr_o9scgrZ5RP1ulvbf8o4_250.gif

tumblr_o9scgrZ5RP1ulvbf8o2_250.gif   tumblr_o9scgrZ5RP1ulvbf8o3_250.gif

tumblr_o9scgrZ5RP1ulvbf8o6_250.gif   tumblr_o9scgrZ5RP1ulvbf8o1_250.gif

cr as on the gif

• Like 2

[NEWS] MENTION OF ERIC IN JEON HYEBIN INTERVIEW

[Interview] Jeon Hyebin: “Perhaps now I can introduce myself as an actress now that ‘Another Miss Oh’ has been so loved”

[Photos and content omitted]

- Your shot your first scene with Eric in bed.
“We shot a scene in bed and then one in which we kiss right away. Haha~ Eric oppa had taken his shirt off and was lying on the bed. He suggested we act like everything’s cool but then he started teasing me. The kissing scene was actually really awkward."

- You felt awkward around Eric even though you both have idol roots?
“Eric oppa and Shinhwa are big seniors. I think Another Miss Oh is the first drama that had a nearly all-idol cast, with Eric, Seo Hyunjin, Kim Jiuok, Heo Jungmin, and Heo Youngji, and was successful. We all were so resolved before we started shooting. We feel great because this drama was so successful with actors of singer origins.”

[Photos and content omitted]

Source: Korea Sports Economy + Shinhwastuff.tumblr

==========================================================

hahaha 4D Eric stroked again XD I wonder if it's the nipple thing when the PD told Hyebin to use her hand to cover his nipple in the BTS for that bed scene XD

Eric also mentioned about OHYA is a drama that hast lot of singers/idols-turned-actors (Shinhwa's Eric, M.I.L.K's Hyunjin, LUV's Jibin, Kara's Youngji, Jiseok with LEO and I didn't know JaeYoon was also a rapper in for Chunja till Eric mentioned in this interview. Also, Jiseok learnt rapping with Eric when he was a trainee (source: absolutshinhwa) hahaha 

Quote from Eric's interview:

Including Shinhwa member Eric, the cast of Oh Hae Young Again also featured other singer-turned-actors including Youngji from Kara, Seo Hyun Jin formerly from M.I.L.K and Jeon Hye Bin formerly from LUV. Kim Ji Suk also made his debut in 2001 as a rapper with dance group Rio.

“Although the drama is a success, at first I was worried. Even with one idol-turned-actor, people would already have a prejudiced view, and in this drama, the cast is mostly made up of actors who started out as singers. It may not be a well-known fact, but Lee Jae Yoon also featured as a rapper in Chunja’s 2004 track “Women With Beautiful Mind”. But now I’m proud to be working with all these singers-turned-actors.” (source: absolutshinhwa)

• Like 2

160713 SHINHWA ERIC MENTIONED IN CHOI JUN-HO’S ANOTHER MISS OH INTERVIEW:  FROM A CELEBRITY, HE’S BECOME LIKE A CLOSE HYUNG NOW

tumblr_inline_oa9b7sqAp51qcufwd_500.jpg

Q. What does the foley team mean to Choi Jun-ho?
A: Love. (Laughs) The foley team is one family. And I’m the maknae son. Even in the drama we’re like a family. It’s like that in real life too.

Q: We heard that Eric really took care of you on the set. What kind of senior is he?  
A: He’s more playful than I expected. I’m from the generation that grew up watching Shinhwa. When I first saw him at the script reading, I felt “wow it’s a celebrity!” (laughs) At first it was hard to approach him but he opened up first. He took good care of me and often helped to monitor my performance. He must have been tired too but when the foley team has a separate scene to shoot, he would come by and make us laugh and talk to us first, really paying attention to us. I found that admirable. From a celebrity, he’s become like a close hyung now. (laughs)

*Note: Choi Jun-ho played as a team member of Dokyung’s (Eric) sound team

Source: 10Asia + trans by Sumi13 via EricMun.tumblr

========================================

Eric does have that intimidating looks that people hesitate to approach him first but he's actually very approachable and polite :)  Love how everyone says the same thing about Eric that he is friendly, funny, warm, caring and considerate.  A true tsundree! (look cold yet warm inside) :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jusyed said:

i can see a SHJ staff there...the one followed her to DW musical....

oh really? the one in the left pic with white t-shirt and jean shorts? :)   That's Hyunjin's staff or OHYA's production staff? :)