Guest singerchick

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DumboEphant

That's so sad!

Such a terrible news :(

I hope she would come round...

She was such a sweet girl whenever she appear on variety shows...

Guest kaoru104

i saw this news yesterday .. and i was likE" WHAT?! NO WAY?! AND I STARTED TO LOOK UP MORE NEWS TO FIND OUT IF SHE IS OKAY ... "

HOPE SHE WAKES UP !!

I REALLI LIKE HER////

Guest vanggirlie

so it looks like there's a possibility that she may not recover and if she does recover will her brain be working like it use to. good luck to her and her family and friends.

i was in a car accident once where my head swung and hit the window but luckily it only caused a bump. altho i did get really bad back ache.

Guest sushixohh

omg. can somebody please translate to me what really happened? i mean, in that picture where is her car? In the middle? omg. its really scary. I dunno its this serious. Lets pray for weilun. I don't her that much, i mean i really don't know her. I just hear her name. Please pray for her. :)

Regarding with Vic, she may go to her. Barbie is a wonderful and nice person. She won't be that cold-hearted in times like this. Vic is really... I dunno, sometimes he's really random. :blink:

Guest pat3365

oh my god..i really hope that she can really make it. but now, i speechless. i feel so sad now :tears:

my prayer goes out to her family and friends.

R.I.P

Guest sushixohh

omg. its so sad.. Condelence to her family and friends. Im really speechless idk what to say.. Lets just offer her prayers. seriously after reading about the news what happened to her. Its really a miracle if she survive. Thats life. Lets just pray for her.

Guest inspire

I was just watching the news as well, she passed away at around 5pm today tw time. This is such a tragic loss, so sad...i hope she rests in peace.

My thoughts go out to all her friends, family, fans, anyone who was once touched by her charming smile and personality.

just watched the news. i was super shocked. the injuries were fall too serious. she changed 10000cc of blood. imagine how much is it. just hope she will be happier and free from pain from now on.

rest in peace wei lun. we will remember u as a cheerful gal in dramas and variety show.

瑋倫車禍/〈快訊〉 許瑋倫17點09分心跳停止 經2小時搶救不治

更新日期:2007/01/28 20:38

藝人許瑋倫昨日在國道上發生嚴重,情況一直沒有改善,今日下午5點09分,心跳停止,經過醫生2個小時搶救後,於晚間7點37分宣告不治。

醫生表示,因為許瑋倫的腦水腫的部份,一直沒有,有效的改善,下午5點09分,多突然休克,經過醫師全力搶救,在晚間7點37分搶救無效,目前家屬已經在處理後事部分,將在晚間會將許瑋倫遺體送回台北。

Although I was never familiar with her, I feel really sad right now. I just saw it on tv...

R.I.P <3

201782044563601rk0.jpg

瑋倫車禍/〈快訊〉 許瑋倫17點09分心跳停止 經2小時搶救不治

TVBS news 更新日期:2007/01/28 20:38

藝人許瑋倫昨日在國道上發生嚴重,情況一直沒有改善,今日下午5點09分,心跳停止,經過醫生2個小時搶救後,於晚間7點37分宣告不治。

醫生表示,因為許瑋倫的腦水腫的部份,一直沒有,有效的改善,下午5點09分,多突然休克,經過醫師全力搶救,在晚間7點37分搶救無效,目前家屬已經在處理後事部分,將在晚間會將許瑋倫遺體送回台北。

credits: yahoo taiwan + TVBS

roughly:

Xu Wei Lun gets in Accident

1709 Heart Beat Stopped, Unable to rescue her after 2 hours

Celebrity, Xu Wei Lun, got into an accident yesterday, and her condition did not improve at all. This afternoon 1709, her heart beat stopped, after 2 hours of rescuing, certified death at 1937.

The doctor said, because of the water-swell in the brain, all this while, her condition did not improve. At 1709, she had a cardiac arrest. After the doctors' rescue, they could not revive her, and she's certified dead at 1937.

Her family is handling the matters, and wil lsend her body back to Taipei tonight.

--edit:

i was watching the news, and she's only 28 this year..

Guest XtineZaiKen

i was never really a fan. i only knew her because of her connection with ZaiZai...but reading this...condolences to her family and may she rest in peace.

Archived