Xu Wei Lun Gets In Car Accident: Critical Condition

Guest singerchick

Guest singerchick

Latest Update: She Passes Away
Most people only know Wei Lun by her acting, but little known is that she’s a talented musician. She can play piano and harp very well, and can play guitar, drum and erhu as well.

Latest Update:

This is such heartbreaking news. I was just watching her on a variety show a few days ago, she was such an amiable girl. She will be greatly missed. RIP.

LATEST NEWS!!!

Xu Wei Lun has passed away at taiwan time 5.09pm

i am watching taiwanese tvbs news now

R.I.P

coincidence or not?

in WeiLun's new drama, she plays a girl who has heart problems, and it was scheduled for her to film a surgery scene on the 28th, but who knew that she is actually in the hospital and going under surgery for real.

in the WeiLun's seat of the car, they found a magazine and it was opened to a page with the ad of a Japanese movie, "Death Note." it is suspected that WeiLun was flipping through the magazine and landed on that page when the accident happened because on that page of the magazine was blood; the other pages of the magazine did not have any blood stains.

translated by m1ss

_28ma011_.jpg

_28ma014_.jpg

EN01_003.jpg

EN01_001.jpg

Photos Credit: M1ss At AF forums

Translation by Sarat at AF forums

http://news.pchome.com.tw/entertainment/tv...1000393614.html

Actually Wei already slipped into a heavy coma as soon as she arrived at the hospital.

After some tests, it was determined that her most serious injury area is the head!

After suffering heavy damage in the head, Xu Wei Lun has lost great levels of blood causing her head to swell ( I think), and the critical period is at least another 2 weeks. Same info about how she was already in a coma after getting sent into hospital. To save her, the hospital got their team together to put in their utmost efforts, but she still suffered internal bleeding, which was extremely severe.

After more analyses, the victim is very unstable and her coma rating is 3! (Which is the highest)

Besides the head, her lungs are also suffering internal bleeding, another serious area of injury. To save her, they're using medication, adding more blood (already 10 000 c.c.), using a respiratory, plus some other lung respirator thing.

Since she has already slipped into a coma, they can't operate on her without observing a longer period of time, or unless the 2 weeks critical period has passed. As for the probability that she will be okay, it turns out she really is battling with the Death Spirit.

Xu Wei Lun's ex-boyfriends, Vic Zhou and Li Wei became very worried when they both heard about the car accident. Last year, Zai Zai also had a car accident, and after hearing that his ex-girlfriend was in a coma, replied, "I was very fortunate." Li Wei quickly went south? to the hospital to express his concern. "There's not much that can be said now, let's all gather together to wish her well!" However, he was unable to enter the room due to Xu Mama, and had to return to his car to cry miserably.

After Zaizai was asked whether he would go visit Xu Wei Lun, he said, "If the media doesn't make unnecessary gossip, then I would certainly go."

Shi Yi Nan, a current co-star of XU WEi Lun in the series, "The Sun's Daughter" also entered the hospital last night due to respiratory problems. AFter knowing about Xu Wei Lun's condition, immediately left filming to go to the hospital. He held a good luck charm? in his hand and hopes that everyone will support Xu Wei Lun pass this difficult barrier.

A popular actress who fell into a deep coma after being in a serious car accident that occurred late Friday night remained in critical condition as of press time yesterday.

According to the police, a truck rear-ended the white sedan in which actress Hsu Wei-lun and a friend were riding after the car crashed into a guard rail on National Expressway No. 1. Hsu's vehicle skidded and came to a halt between the freeway shoulder and outermost lane before being hit by a heavy duty truck.

Hsu and her friend, surnamed Lin, were rushed to Cheng Ching Hospital in central Taichung City following the accident.

"Hsu still remains in a critically life-threatening condition while Lin is conscious and suffered only minor injuries and a contusion," said Wu Cheng-chang, the director of the hospital's intensive care center, at a press conference held yesterday afternoon.

"Hsu's suffered a blow to the head and was seriously injured," Wu added. "Her Glasgow Coma Score is only 3 and she has been given 10,000 cc's of blood."

The Glasgow Coma Score measures coma levels on a scale ranging from 3 to 15, with 3 indicating the deepest coma level.

Wu added when Hsu arrived at the hospital, she was having trouble breathing and suffering from shock.

After inserting a breathing tube into her nose and handling the shock problem, doctors found that Hsu was suffering multiple traumas, including hemorrhaging in the brain, cerebral edema, which is an excessive accumulation of water in the brain, and a hemothorax, or the accumulation of blood in the chest, according to Wu.

The doctor said Hsu's mother wept and was very worried about Hsu's condition, and hoped that the public could pray for her daughter.

Source: Apple Daily Taiwan

Translated by m1ss @ http://asianfanatics.net

WeiLun's condition and accident

i1083133pi3.jpg

normalln01iw5.jpg

-Currently in a Coma (level 3 - which is the worst level)

-cerebral edema (Accumulation of Water in the brian)

-Hemothorax - Accumalation of water in the heart

-hemorrhaging in the brain

-Ears were bleeding

-Pupils were enlargened, did not have any reaction to light

-Fractured chest, internal bleeding

-Weak breathing

-Lost a huge amount of blood. a normal person would need 3000-4000cc of blood transferred to them, but WeiLun needed 4times the amount

The doctor said that the following 2 weeks are very critical as it is the most dangerous stage.

Good friends rush to the hospital to see XuWeiLun

"Hope everyone can pray for her"

XuWeiLun was involved in a serious car accident yesterday night, and her good friends and fans rushed to the hospital to see her. Within the entertainment circle included Rainie, Cyndi, Ariel, Joe, LeeWei, etc.

Rainie Yang

ln22ua9.jpg

WeiLun's best friend Rainie arrived at the hospital with a cap on and a pale face. When she heard of the news from her mother, she immediately broke into tears and called her manager to rush to the hospital. Rainie comments: "She is a great girl, hope everyone will pray for her. I hope to be there for her, and that she recovers as soon as possible and overcomes the dangerous condition."

Rainie was with the Xu family in the hospital, and she says: "I will scold her. She promised to be a guest at my concert, playing the piano for me. She must wake up."

Joe Cheng

Having cooperated in "Nine Balls" and have become good friends, Joe Cheng arrived at the hospital around 5pm. He was by WeiLun's side, whispering into her ears. "You must wake up, we are waiting for you."

Cyndi Wang

ln21sw6.jpg

Right after her function at 3pm, Cyndi went to the hospital from TaiPei, crying the entire time. She expresses: "My emotional state right now is very messed, very unhappy. I cannot think straight right now. I met her through our makeup stylist as we shared the same one."

Ariel Lin

ln23uc8.jpg

Ariel was also seen arriving at the hospital, but she did not repsond to any questions. She was seen wearing a mask with a cap, and went straight to see WeiLun.

LeeWei

Exboyfriend LeeWei showed his support by visiting WeiLun and expressed: "She can hear us, she will wake up."

Everyone is very concerned about WeiLun's condition, especially her parents. WeiLun's mom expressed as she cried: "I would give up 30 years of my life for her!"

Xu Wei Lun is known for her roles in the following

TV Series:

1) True Love at 18

2) Meteor Garden (brief cameo)

3) Love Storm

4) Scent of Love

5) Secretly in Love with You (plays piano in here)

6) Nine Ball (2004)

7) Eh Nan Tuo Ji Dian (presently filming) (2005)

8) Shuang Bi Chuang Shuo (Legend of the Broken Jade)--2005

Music:

1) Nine Ball Soundtrack--she sings a duet song called "Freedom"

Movies:

1) Victor U-Turn 180 degrees

2) Turn to the Left Turn to the Right (brief cameo in the beginning; girl who gave Jin Cheng Wu a ride.)

Books:

Hsu Wei Lun's Journal (book on beauty tips and a little look into her life)

ghgys5.jpg

normal20061005ellegirl0dr9.jpg

1265scdkc2.jpg

1113724547cf0.jpg

normal1111320154zk3.jpg

1113724546se9.jpg

42b2scdla0.jpg

hsuweilungt3.jpg

cec4scdnn9.jpg

normal20061005ellegirl0ka5.jpg

890ad396.jpg

WEI LUN w/ VIC ZHOU in LOVE STORM

yfnjj3.jpg

3b5bc11c.jpg

4474eebe.jpg

A SCENE IN LOVE STORM

yfnjj6.jpg

yfnjj2.jpg

yfnjj5.jpg

yfnjj7.jpg

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cowtown

Wei Lun is one of my favorite taiwanese actresses, she is so young and has yet reached her full potential in the entertainment circle or in life for that matter. Never thought such horrific accident will happen to her, she'll be fighting for her life in the next 2 weeks. My prayers are with her and her family and friends.

Stay Strong Wei Lun!!

Did Vic come to see her also? I thought they were / are good friends.

I hope she;ll get through this.

How she not see that truck coming is beyond me.. from that picture , looks like she went straight for it. :ph34r:

Guest singerchick

Did Vic come to see her also? I thought they were / are good friends.

I hope she;ll get through this.

How she not see that truck coming is beyond me.. from that picture , looks like she went straight for it. :ph34r:

She wasn't driving. I think it was her manager.

Guest RainFan4ever

I have no idea who she is but as a big fan to taiwanese drama entertainment. I hope she'll get better soon and start to make more movies so her name can BIG like all other stars. Hope she'll well soon.

Guest happygirl2484

omqqq... jesus

its so scaryy

i feel so bad for her & her family & friendss

shes so young too, gosh

lifes so unpredictablee

Guest pencilcasee.

omggg! i love xu wei lun ever since i watched love storm. i'm seriously praying for her right now. i can't believe it. gosh if vic doesn't even come see her or express any concern it would be so hecka bad on his part whether or not they did go out or not, they were still friends and co- workers.

Guest Childlike Faith

My mom told me and I didn't believe her! I thought it was just some small thing.

Wow, it sounds really bad, brain damage? :tears:

She's one of my favorite TW actresses, her personality is so amiable.

She's so young and happy, I hope she wakes up and gets better! :[

Archived