Xu Wei Lun Gets In Car Accident: Critical Condition

Guest singerchick

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimi xx

Oh my god! I hope she gets better, I really do. I'll pray for and everything! That is so sad, how can her manager not see that big truck? Hope she recovers real soon.

Guest milkyway_sushi

The accident is very unimaginable~

she's sucha pretty girl. hope she recovers soon.

Shall keep her in my prayers.

edit.

What did her mother say? I read some Chinese news. Vic is being such a jerk. Even if he never dated her or whatever, when they asked if he will visit her, and he was like, "Well, if the media doesn't make a big deal out of it, then maybe I wil go" (something like that). Sheesh, he still cares about the media now? If she was a friend, he should go visit her, and even if she was an ex, she is on the verge of death. Doesn't he care about that more than angering his jealous girlfriend or the stupid media? *rolls eyes*

Credit: sarat @ asianfanatics.

dunno if its true or not..

i do not know much taiwanese actors or acresses, but wow that car accident was deadly. shes such a beautiful person. its great that shes alive but you'll never know until she wakes up. she'll never be the same though because she has severe brain damage. its great to see her friends rushed over right away. its saddening because she'll never be the same person. i hope she wakes up from her coma soon.

Guest theskinnygirl

She's such a pretty girl!

Even if she recovers, since the brain's already damaged,... it won't be the same

But I hope the best for her!

Guest singerchick

guys this is the latest update. It's such tragic news, I really hope she survives.

Latest Update:

Translation by Sarat at AF forums

http://news.pchome.com.tw/entertainment/tv...1000393614.html

Actually Wei already slipped into a heavy coma as soon as she arrived at the hospital.

After some tests, it was determined that her most serious injury area is the head!

After suffering heavy damage in the head, Xu Wei Lun has lost great levels of blood causing her head to swell ( I think), and the critical period is at least another 2 weeks. Same info about how she was already in a coma after getting sent into hospital. To save her, the hospital got their team together to put in their utmost efforts, but she still suffered internal bleeding, which was extremely severe.

After more analyses, the victim is very unstable and her coma rating is 3! (Which is the highest)

Besides the head, her lungs are also suffering internal bleeding, another serious area of injury. To save her, they're using medication, adding more blood (already 10 000 c.c.), using a respiratory, plus some other lung respirator thing.

Since she has already slipped into a coma, they can't operate on her without observing a longer period of time, or unless the 2 weeks critical period has passed. As for the probability that she will be okay, it turns out she really is battling with the Death Spirit.

Xu Wei Lun's ex-boyfriends, Vic Zhou and Li Wei became very worried when they both heard about the car accident. Last year, Zai Zai also had a car accident, and after hearing that his ex-girlfriend was in a coma, replied, "I was very fortunate." Li Wei quickly went south? to the hospital to express his concern. "There's not much that can be said now, let's all gather together to wish her well!" However, he was unable to enter the room due to Xu Mama, and had to return to his car to cry miserably.

After Zaizai was asked whether he would go visit Xu Wei Lun, he said, "If the media doesn't make unnecessary gossip, then I would certainly go."

Shi Yi Nan, a current co-star of XU WEi Lun in the series, "The Sun's Daughter" also entered the hospital last night due to respiratory problems. AFter knowing about Xu Wei Lun's condition, immediately left filming to go to the hospital. He held a good luck charm? in his hand and hopes that everyone will support Xu Wei Lun pass this difficult barrier.

A popular actress who fell into a deep coma after being in a serious car accident that occurred late Friday night remained in critical condition as of press time yesterday.

According to the police, a truck rear-ended the white sedan in which actress Hsu Wei-lun and a friend were riding after the car crashed into a guard rail on National Expressway No. 1. Hsu's vehicle skidded and came to a halt between the freeway shoulder and outermost lane before being hit.

Hsu and her friend, surnamed Lin, were rushed to Cheng Ching Hospital in central Taichung City following the accident.

"Hsu still remains in a critically life-threatening condition while Lin is conscious and suffered only minor injuries and a contusion," said Wu Cheng-chang, the director of the hospital's intensive care center, at a press conference held yesterday afternoon.

"Hsu's suffered a blow to the head and was seriously injured," Wu added. "Her Glasgow Coma Score is only 3 and she has been given 10,000 cc's of blood."

The Glasgow Coma Score measures coma levels on a scale ranging from 3 to 15, with 3 indicating the deepest coma level.

Wu added when Hsu arrived at the hospital, she was having trouble breathing and suffering from shock.

After inserting a breathing tube into her nose and handling the shock problem, doctors found that Hsu was suffering multiple traumas, including hemorrhaging in the brain, cerebral edema, which is an excessive accumulation of water in the brain, and a hemothorax, or the accumulation of blood in the chest, according to Wu.

The doctor said Hsu's mother wept and was very worried about Hsu's condition, and hoped that the public could pray for her daughter.

Guest kyotoji

frankly speaking, i do not like her.

But i still wish her all the best. Be strong and wakes up soon.

All her family members, her relatives, her friends and her fans are all waiting for her.

oh i remember her from Express Boy. hope she wakes up soon and recovers from such a terribly unfortunate accident. guess she was in the wrong place at the wrong time, i wish her and her family the best of luck and for her to get well soon.

Archived