NBA

Guest Chioster

wow, the game 6 is pretty exciting. mavs had an early confidence with a 12 pt lead (stevenson made three 3-pointers). but then eddie house also made three 3-pointers and the heat started playing smart and it's now 42-40.

and now, some kind of fight b/t haslem and stevenson. chalmers had to escalate it though....not very good

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest showgunz

^

^ keep smiling and enjoy it

i bet cleveland fans are just as happy as you are hahaha

happy for jason kidd

and wouldn't be a bad way for him to step away

but hopefully he plays for a couple more years

i've enjoyed watching him

congrats to jet terry and dirk diggler

the only two guys remaining from the '06 finals (?)

miami not far away

just need a couple parts (steady point play; big man)

and maybe, just maybe, some humility and class

nba draft coming up

should cleveland take kyrie irving or derrick williams no.1?

as much as i dislike duke..i think they should take irving

williams, imo, has a "me" attitude

not unlike a former top pick who recently took his talents to south beach

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol i'll revive it! doesn't seem like there's much progress for the lockout, but at least the young players have been providing some good entertainment playing in all sorts of leagues throughout the summer. most notably, durant dropped 66 at rucker park

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Alleged trade: Paul to Lakers

Odom, Kevin Martin, Scola, Dragic to Hornets

Gasol to Rockets

Rockets giving up too much for a big man who is a number 2 option who won't have any support with all that scoring depth gone. Who's the starting PF for the Lakers now And if/WHEN Bynum gets injured, there's no big man depth whatsoever.

Good for the Hornets though. Starting 5 of Okafor, Scola, Ariza, Martin, Jarret Jack (or whoever they acquire as the starting PG), with Odom coming off the bench.

On another note, Battier to the Heat and they're looking at Eddy Curry to fill in the center spot. Ew.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Not blocked, just taking a look at the salary numbers in accordance to the new CBA to see if it goes around anything. LoL if it is blocked by the league though.

Archived