J-rock Vocalists

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Guest precious4e

^ shirley go to bww2 forums and search for SADIE. They have their album THE SUICIDE MACHINE up. It's good. I'm listening to it now.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trashstar

Name: Aoi

Band: Ayabie (formerly from MASK, i believe)

Very unique voice, sometimes high, sometimes low. At first I wasn't used to it and found his voice similar to Ruki (Gazette) from when he first started. Now I love it =D

0001tcr7.jpg

Name: Mao

Band: SID

I love Mao's clear, soothing voice. Fits SID's genre perfectly, which may be considered light rock.

uv121page6818ig.jpg

And just for the heck of it, let's have another picture of Hyde. :P

hyde.jpg

Guest heartkiller

^Is it just me or is Yuna from The Flare (band with Sugizo) look VERY much like Kiyoharu. Hahaha it might be the lips and nose. But Yuna is a cutie too.

a few people have said that he looks like kiyo but i love kiyo alot more<3 i got almost his whole disco including kuroyume and sads too

Guest syunikiss

^ really?? i might download it too then

lovely thread <333333333333333333333333333333333333333 pretty much all the bands i like are covered

ROFL and yomi`s picture <3

p.s >> miku likes donald duck .. like alot ... even dedicated a song to him ^^

Guest OBSCURE Sin

p.s >> miku likes donald duck .. like alot ... even dedicated a song to him ^^

I mentioned that in my post of him ^^

you mean Duck no Magical Adventure, right? I read the translation to it once. It's so random :lol:

Guest precious4e

Hayato

Band: Duel Jewel

Birthday: December 29

Blood Type: B

Just wanted to put Hayato up because Duel Jewel is a pretty good band and because Hayato will be at Katsucon and Megacon this February. Go see him (and another member) if you're around the area!!

Some people say that Hayato's voice sounds like Gackt's but even more smooth and "suave." I wouldn't know since I don't listen to Gackt much but I know that I actually like Hayato's voice (but can't stand G.....)

hayato.jpg

hayato3.jpg

hayato2.jpg

hayato6.jpg

hayato4.jpg

hayato5.jpg

*last three pics from hayotards on LJ with the arrow drawn in by me lol. Hayato is a cutie huh...hahaha another JRock weirdo.

Guest ladyyehse

jrockers are weird and cute. and thats probably one reason why i prefer them.

sometimes i think certain celebs act too fake with their cuteness. but i kinda get the feeling that jrockers are more "real"

Guest precious4e

^YouTube Duel Jewel videos. They are hi-freakin-larious. Hayato has a really cute laugh. It makes me laugh cuz it's really quirky.

Side note: I like this JRock free for all thread. I can talk about any band/vocalist without feeling bad about going OT.

I should be doing work now.....

Guest heartkiller

and all i gotta say is EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE better go buy hydes album faith or FEEL THE WRATH of sammy-chan :fury:

Archived