J-rock Vocalists

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Guest OBSCURE Sin

oh yea, pierrot! i heard one song tt i liked but haven been able to find it. and eh, i forgot the title too! -sobs-

Yuuyami Suicide is an awesome song *happens to be listening to it right now* it's kinda famous for it's smexy PV, too.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

Yuuyami Suicide is an awesome song *happens to be listening to it right now* it's kinda famous for it's smexy PV, too.

MANNNNN! ITS TT SONG!! YES YES!! can you send tt song to me? -jumps up and down with joy!- i was trying to get tt song but the link was broken. haha. goodness. im so happy to have someone know wat im looking for. heh.

Guest precious4e

^Hahah for yuyami suicide it's all about the PV.

Come to think about it...I think Kirito's voice is pretty nice too. It's fiesty hahaha. I have their FREEZE album...it's pretty good.

Guest ladyyehse

^*__* he does! he's hot too! haha

i dunno, but i like this guys voice better than kiyoharu's.

the song is pretty addicting too ^_^

Guest ladyyehse

悠希 Yuuki

l_d915492684e6f3bd87c38c56c9665ae7.jpg

itv2_02.jpg

Band: 人格ラヂオ Jinkaku Radio

Position: Vocals and Guitar

Birthday: November 26

My friend reccommended this band a few weeks ago, and their songs are okay. Yuuki is a cutie though :)

Guest accursed_desire

Dude, that's one of the smexiest PVs I've ever seen. @______@

Sou

I like Sou's voice. There isn't anything real interesting about the way he sings.. I just like the way it sounds. And he's cute as hell. ^__^

sou18ht.jpg

sou22cr.jpg

Brithday: March 25

Band: Lolita23q [2004 - Present]

Guest accursed_desire

i like D too, but i havent found much of their music.

can you upload for me too britt? :)

Ahh, Shirley, I forgot to ask you what you want me to upload with? Megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, etc.?

Guest ladyyehse

yeah its great! though they should have more despa... they only have like 5 songs, i only remember them having Garnet though. which is a great song ^_^

Guest precious4e

Mao

Band: SADIE

Birthday: June 7th

Height: 160 cm

Bloodtype: 0

Birthplace: Kyoto

Former Band: SELFRUSH

An artist you like at the moment: Dir en grey

The first concert you went to: LUNA SEA

^hehehe love those last two answers.

Ok so I'm posting Mao because I like his voice and I like SADIE.

Interesting thing is that Mao looks like a fusion of Kyo and Ruki and SADIE's music sounds like a fusion of Dir en grey and Gazette lol. Yea yea I know SADIE's music sounds similar but they are a new band that is still trying to make their own spot in the JRock scene. I like them and I think they can become something really great. And they all look good hahaha. (Mizuki is :blush: )

Meisai PV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y02qI7V3jk...ted&search=

BTW....Mao's voice sounds very similar to Kyo's

mao.jpg

mao2.jpg

mao5.jpg

mao3.jpgmao4.jpg

^NOPE it's not Kyo and Ruki....it's Mao (he could be their twins!)

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ zomg! It's Kyo and Ruki's lovechild! :lol:

But seriously though o.o he looks like he could be their kid, if that were biologically possible.

Guest accursed_desire

mao3.jpg

I have a flyer with that picture of him on it hung up on my wall. =) My cousin saw it, and was like "Hey, there's Kyo! But... the rest of the band is different. o___o" XD

I like Sadie. They're a good band. ^^

Guest precious4e

^ zomg! It's Kyo and Ruki's lovechild! :lol:

But seriously though o.o he looks like he could be their kid, if that were biologically possible.

His voice is also very similar to theirs. Some of his screams are very Kyoesque. Like ASoM screams lol. But not as refined.

Hehe yea Britt. I'm listening to The Trend Killer now....good stuff.

Guest ladyyehse

:o

i freaking thought that was kyo!

wow...

*youtubes them*

EDIT:

watched their Meisai PV, good song.

im thinking. kyo & diru are famous. ruki & gazette are rising. will Sadie be like the next thing? lol.

Archived