J-rock Vocalists

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Guest precious4e

^hmmm well hyde's voice isn't really cut out for all out hard rock...but he does have a very smooth, mellow, and sultry voice. He hits those high notes really well too. Kasou and Anemone are love.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartkiller

Hakuei

Birthdate: December 16, 1970

Band: Penicillin 1992 to present

penicillin released the debut mini album in 1994he also models for the clothing line black peace now and has a side prject called nano and has released 7 singles and an album under the name

hakuei740.jpg

Penicillin-Hakuei_15.jpg

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Hakuei has cool tattoos. I listened to PENICILLIN a long time ago, and I remember liking his voice. He's quite a looker, too XD. I dont think curly hair suits him though.

Guest heartkiller

Riku

Birthdate january 3rd

Band: Phantasmagoria 2001 till 2007

sorry dont know much else about him but lost in thought and fairy time memory another tale (new version) is love

mayshoxxphantasmagoria1cf2.jpg

vol29rikuih0.jpg

Guest precious4e

I'm about to go to sleep (because it's 5:18 am) but I decided that one picture of Kyo is just not enough :mellow:

haha yea there are so many great Kyo pics out there.....but i'm worried that if I start posting Kyo pics I just might end up swarming this thread and making it an all Kyo thread (though I don't even know why Kyo doesn't have his own thread since the gaze boys have their own)

haha yea there are so many great Kyo pics out there.....but i'm worried that if I start posting Kyo pics I just might end up swarming this thread and making it an all Kyo thread (though I don't even know why Kyo doesn't have his own thread since the gaze boys have their own)

But like I said, I don't see a point in each member having their own thread in the first place. (waste of space and way too many threads)

Guest hiroko_666

my #1 VOCALIST! HAIDO (hyde)~~~

Full name: Takarai Hideto

Lead singer and main lyricist of L'Arc~en~Ciel, Hyde has solo projects, as well as his own record label under Sony Japan called Haunted Records.

He joined L'Arc~en~Ciel in 1992 after leaving another band called Jerusalem's Rod where he was the guitarist.

He is indeed colorblind (to an extent)

w64865887.jpg

b31244251.jpg

b29715679.jpg

b28691717.jpg

b55245676.jpg

b53569683.jpg

w53569133.jpg

credit: sunset (i rili luv this pic, hope u dont mind me posting XD)

858513820.jpg

w71831384.jpg

b16423853.jpg

b36640482.jpg

w71831333.jpg

w71829052.jpg

b56760072.jpg

m65690022.jpg

m65690025.jpg

m65428216.jpg

Guest ladyyehse

@anna: ahh, yeah its all good since you posted hizumi up. i feel kinda bad for forgetting him :(

hmm, im gonna post more kyo pics later.

his abs are so nice >< haha.

and another vocalist, but im not sure if you know him...

Yall are 4getting the best vocalist of them all!!!! U all should be ashamed!

JP lol

Gackt

Band: Former Malice Mizer Vocalist now Solo and sexy

Birthday: July 4th sum hundred years ago

best photo of him ever

I dun care he has such a powerful voice, then comes Klaha though I still think Gackt will overpower him

his voice makes me cry, especially Mizerable "Sixth Day/Seventh Night" version and when he sings live 4get it

gacktpbposter124qf.jpg

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Yall are 4getting the best vocalist of them all!!!! U all should be ashamed!

JP lol

Um, right...

I think no one included him because techincally he's not really rock anymore.

More pictures of Satsuki:

satsuki62gv.jpg

satsuki75fd.jpg

satsuki58vj.jpg

satsuki42no.jpg

I <3 Satsuki's voice.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

hmm, im gonna post more kyo pics later.

his abs are so nice >< haha.

Ah yes, Kyo's abs are teh sex.

close up:

kyoabs4jw.jpg

007j0ao.jpg

>D

Kyo will always be my favourite. He is awesome and I lub him :D

Guest buuberry

wow! heh. i dont know much abt jrock so im gonna keep my mouth shut and appreciate the work you guys do here! :blush:

just a random question. can anyone point me in the direction of other jrock music other then gazette, a9, despairs and diru? i would like to try out new bands but... it is pretty hard to find songs to listen to. :sweatingbullets:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ D is really good, but Britt (Kisetsu) knows more about them than I do =P But Asagi has a great voice. And have you listened to Rentrer en Soi? or Kagerou?

Guest buuberry

^ D is really good, but Britt (Kisetsu) knows more about them than I do =P But Asagi has a great voice. And have you listened to Rentrer en Soi? or Kagerou?

no! :tears: i only listened to phantasmagoria. could only find 2 songs. pathetic. but i like them. i guess. if only i could get more. haha.

soo ermm... any place you know of tt i can listen to their songs?

Guest accursed_desire

no! :tears: i only listened to phantasmagoria. could only find 2 songs. pathetic. but i like them. i guess. if only i could get more. haha.

soo ermm... any place you know of tt i can listen to their songs?

Hmmm... well, I have D's, Kagerou's, and Phantasmagoria's entire discography, and alot of Rentrer en soi stuff. If you want, I can upload you some stuff through Megaupload, sendspace, yousendit, etc. Whatever you want. ^^ Let me know, and I can do that. =)

Putting profiles together for Sou and Jack Spooky, so no one put them up in the next 10-20 minutes (though, I doubt anyone would. XD)

wow! heh. i dont know much abt jrock so im gonna keep my mouth shut and appreciate the work you guys do here! :blush:

just a random question. can anyone point me in the direction of other jrock music other then gazette, a9, despairs and diru? i would like to try out new bands but... it is pretty hard to find songs to listen to. :sweatingbullets:

Vidoll and Nightmare is all you need.

Archived