[drama 2005] The Lawyers 변호사들

Guest YoMoLee

yes that man is Hong In-Ki ~

no when he walk away from the officers it dun meant he escape (that scene was abit too dramatic in a way ..making him turn to face the carmea ....he is suppose to be on bail .as far as i interpret it .since i am sure he is had connection in the high power who will be able to let him have that ......

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bLuEsEA

at the last very sad coz Alex died ady.....

the middle part of tis drama quite confusing some i din understand

but overall this drama not bad

yes that man is Hong In-Ki ~

no when he walk away from the officers it dun meant he escape (that scene was abit too dramatic in a way ..making him turn to face the carmea ....he is suppose to be on bail .as far as i interpret it .since i am sure he is had connection in the high power who will be able to let him have that ......

Thanks Shirley for filling me in and you are probably right coz Hong In-Ki is extremely and dangerously powerful. Yong Suk-ki could have successfully killed him but that was not to be which in the end it had cost him his life.... :tears::tears:

Guest doremi54

Thank you for the explanation shirley. I agree about KSS, his acting was much better than in Full house.

• 4 weeks later...

i happen to be clearing my stuff ..found this Ngs of lawyer .so i upload it for anyone who is interested .~ ^^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1neqk

Oops... missed this clip! :(

Could I bother anyone for another upload, please? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks!

----------------

Just want to let fans of Kim Sang Kyung that he now has a thread of his own... come & let's discuss the actor and his work at

KIM SANG KYUNG

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72782

Guest cocob

Oops... missed this clip! :(

Could I bother anyone for another upload, please? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks!

----------------

Just want to let fans of Kim Sang Kyung that he now has a thread of his own... come & let's discuss the actor and his work at

KIM SANG KYUNG

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72782

That's great!!!!!!!!!! that's what i am looking for since April when i watch The Lawyers. This is the first Kdrama i watch and i watched it 4 times now. KSK is the best actor. and i love his role. i found him so charming!

and for those who's finished watching The Lawyers, please share with me what is the sweetest moment in the series? (please hide your reply!)

Guest cocob

he very funnie during the NGs ..but i not sure if i can upload it .seem to need password to watch even when it was burn for me ..but i wil try and see ..she was a few months pregnant when she did this role ..we were soo worried when i see her ..run around and then get beaten.....but she did the role well ..actually if not for her pregnacy i wonder if the character will not be tougher .sometimes i do think she too..vulnerable .but yes JHY is good ....KSS ..of course his eyes ..speak so much ..haha i love it how he dont want to wake her up in the car and let her sleep .even speak so softly on the phone ....then the two men .there something very strong between the two men i kinda of like their confrontation and the words they speak .....haha actually in the end i think sub byeon understand alex so well ....too welll ..

HI, what is "NGs" and what is "Wallace & Gromit fan" in Rubie's quote above? Sorry maybe this is a stupid Q but i really don't understand! Thanks.

HI, what is "NGs" and what is "Wallace & Gromit fan" in Rubie's quote above? Sorry maybe this is a stupid Q but i really don't understand! Thanks.

Hi cocob! Good to see you again. :)

NGs are 'No Good' scenes during the filming of a movie or drama. It's usually because the actors forgot their script or something technical errors and they have to shoot the scenes again. The NGs are usually very funny because we can see the actors messed up their lines and just be themselves. :D

img_6.jpg

In this pic above, KSK was wearing a "Wallace and Gromit" t-shirt. :lol: It's a very popular British clay-animation duo now being made into million-dollar grossing movies.

Related site

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/

Guest cocob

Hi cocob! Good to see you again. :)

NGs are 'No Good' scenes during the filming of a movie or drama. It's usually because the actors forgot their script or something technical errors and they have to shoot the scenes again. The NGs are usually very funny because we can see the actors messed up their lines and just be themselves. :D

img_6.jpg

In this pic above, KSK was wearing a "Wallace and Gromit" t-shirt. :lol: It's a very popular British clay-animation duo now being made into million-dollar grossing movies.

Related site

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/

Thanks Rubie. he must be funny and full of sense of humour in real life? not so serious like Jung Ho?

Guest cocob

he very funnie during the NGs ..but i not sure if i can upload it .seem to need password to watch even when it was burn for me ..but i wil try and see ..she was a few months pregnant when she did this role ..we were soo worried when i see her ..run around and then get beaten.....but she did the role well ..actually if not for her pregnacy i wonder if the character will not be tougher .sometimes i do think she too..vulnerable .but yes JHY is good ....KSS ..of course his eyes ..speak so much ..haha i love it how he dont want to wake her up in the car and let her sleep .even speak so softly on the phone ....then the two men .there something very strong between the two men i kinda of like their confrontation and the words they speak .....haha actually in the end i think sub byeon understand alex so well ....too welll ..

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING!!!!!

i really like the way you analyze things here...i also feel it's so caring the way he glanced at her while she's sleeping in the car, and yeah he tried to talk softly so didn't wake her up. but i really want someone to tell me why he cried when got drunk at Song Lawyer.

and at the end, when Ju Hee said she could not forget Sukki, he's got a painfull look: does he feel sorry for Ju Hee (unable to forget the past) or for himself (not to gain complete love from Ju Hee)

sorry guys those who haven't finished watching, i tried to change the font to yellow but it did not work.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING!!!!!

i really like the way you analyze things here...i also feel it's so caring the way he glanced at her while she's sleeping in the car, and yeah he tried to talk softly so didn't wake her up. but i really want someone to tell me why he cried when got drunk at Song Lawyer.

and at the end, when Ju Hee said she could not forget Sukki, he's got a painfull look: does he feel sorry for Ju Hee (unable to forget the past) or for himself (not to gain complete love from Ju Hee)

sorry guys those who haven't finished watching, i tried to change the font to yellow but it did not work.

ah that scene when he cried ..this is not the standard answer but .just my own personal feel on that scene ...before that ..he and alex has this man to man talk ...first time he admit so truthfully to Alex that he cherish Joohee ..that she is like air to him .if she should disappear ..he will suffocate ..and that he also know how important joo hee is to alex .that he still love her till now and never really left her ...and at Song's house ..remembered she sort of like summarised up the whole situation .how jung ho wife ended up in USA now while he is here taking care of joo hee and etc of how the two men are in a wager sort of ..listening to this and having confessed what he really feel to alex .and with the effect of the alchol ..i thinik jung ho just let go of his emotions ..first time in his life he really understand love ...how it feel like to love someone and to confess it to a man who also love the woman perhaps just as much if not even more ..and how he is now in such a situation where he feel .so vulnerable ......making his wife having to leave the country because of threat to her life while he is protecting another woman ....and him falling in love with another woman .whom he has nothing much to offer even his name since er .he is still married .....so perhaps all this combined just make him wept .~ .before all these .his meaning in life was to seek truth and uphold justice in the way he wants to .as much as he can ..he is such a man of principles. yet now there is a new meaning in his life now and that is a woman ..joo hee so this is love ...

i dun think he feel painful..of course things had ended up in such a way .he will feel pain and to see how joohee is affected by alex death ..he understand her pain ...he does understand very deeply how alex loved joohee ..understand the depth of that love make him understand joohee unable to forget alex .but i know he too also know joohee has feelings for him .joohee does love jung jo ......what she feels for alex .was perhaps a thing of the past .yet now what happen to alex is also a bond to her that make her unable to just forget alex like that a man whom she used to love scarfice so much for her ..i think any woman will need time to forget such a man ...she need time to get over what happen..and somehow i think she will return ..she know suh byeon is waiting ...

Guest cocob

ah that scene when he cried ..this is not the standard answer but .just my own personal feel on that scene ...before that ..he and alex has this man to man talk ...first time he admit so truthfully to Alex that he cherish Joohee ..that she is like air to him .if she should disappear ..he will suffocate ..and that he also know how important joo hee is to alex .that he still love her till now and never really left her ...and at Song's house ..remembered she sort of like summarised up the whole situation .how jung ho wife ended up in USA now while he is here taking care of joo hee and etc of how the two men are in a wager sort of ..listening to this and having confessed what he really feel to alex .and with the effect of the alchol ..i thinik jung ho just let go of his emotions ..first time in his life he really understand love ...how it feel like to love someone and to confess it to a man who also love the woman perhaps just as much if not even more ..and how he is now in such a situation where he feel .so vulnerable ......making his wife having to leave the country because of threat to her life while he is protecting another woman ....and him falling in love with another woman .whom he has nothing much to offer even his name since er .he is still married .....so perhaps all this combined just make him wept .~ .before all these .his meaning in life was to seek truth and uphold justice in the way he wants to .as much as he can ..he is such a man of principles. yet now there is a new meaning in his life now and that is a woman ..joo hee so this is love ...

i dun think he feel painful..of course things had ended up in such a way .he will feel pain and to see how joohee is affected by alex death ..he understand her pain ...he does understand very deeply how alex loved joohee ..understand the depth of that love make him understand joohee unable to forget alex .but i know he too also know joohee has feelings for him .joohee does love jung jo ......what she feels for alex .was perhaps a thing of the past .yet now what happen to alex is also a bond to her that make her unable to just forget alex like that a man whom she used to love scarfice so much for her ..i think any woman will need time to forget such a man ...she need time to get over what happen..and somehow i think she will return ..she know suh byeon is waiting ...

Thanks Shirley. i feel better now! i've been questioning myself for months...now i am quite happy with the explanation...and make me love suh byeon more...

Ah, i don't know if Joohee is lucky or unlucky girl... she's got 2 great loves but her parents died... I really love those first moment of the movie, when she & Alex were lovers...she was so fresh and happy and Alex too...they both look innocent and full of life. It makes people think how wonderful it is first time you fall in love! but what between JungHO and Joohee is different isn't it. like you said before "solft but intense". it does not have that "fire" like with Alex but it's really like the "air" that you need to survive...

I don't know when i will be over with this drama....but it really changes my life in some way...

Thanks Shirley. i feel better now! i've been questioning myself for months...now i am quite happy with the explanation...and make me love suh byeon more...

Ah, i don't know if Joohee is lucky or unlucky girl... she's got 2 great loves but her parents died... I really love those first moment of the movie, when she & Alex were lovers...she was so fresh and happy and Alex too...they both look innocent and full of life. It makes people think how wonderful it is first time you fall in love! but what between JungHO and Joohee is different isn't it. like you said before "solft but intense". it does not have that "fire" like with Alex but it's really like the "air" that you need to survive...

I don't know when i will be over with this drama....but it really changes my life in some way...

i think in joo hee's life there are different stages where she loved both men ...whatever happen to her about her parents change her own view of life as well .how she become so scared whenever happiness is near ..that she will lost it sooner or later ..when before she was such a cheerful girl .full of hope for the future with Alex but it ended so suddenly ...she need just to know why did he left like that it was not really ended ..in a sense ..especially when they were so in happiness and she was abadoned when she need him most ........while then years later ..with jungho she is just content to be near him ..*i like it how she is so familar with his small eating habits ahhh 5 years with this man ....being near him ..i have no questions as to why she grows to love such a man keke .i will if i am constantly near him ....but she will never express herself more then she should .even enjoying the things he buy for her is like sort of a guilt for being too happy .......and with jung ho caught in a marriage ...he did his best to keep his vows of marriage ..and loving joohee in his own way ..it was really *an affair of the heart * wasnt it keke now it make me miss this drama ...it was a pity for Alex ..sigh to do so much for a woman ..i think for that years with the *evil* side ..he is inflciting a self punishment for his own betrayl of his own principles. ..when he see suhbyeon was there for joohee ...there was jealously yet even more evident was that bond between the two men to protect the same woman ..because they love her

• 4 weeks later...

"Out of curiosity (cocob said she watched Lawyers over and over again), I bought the drama series and just finished watching it. I think it's good. I enjoyed the performance of the entire cast (except for Tommy's character which was annoying at times). May I know where I can download the MVs and NG clips of the show? Thanks"

Hi All, can anyone help out with the above request at all please! it's from a friend from another forum.

it's good everytime i know someone interests in Lawyers, cause i still love that series!!!

Thanks

Does any one know where I can get English subs for this series? I tried D-addicts but they don't have it! Or does any clubbox have complete hardsubbed version?

Thanks for the help!

Check these 2 clubbox:

clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

clubbox.co.kr/sylver

They have complete LQ tv rip hardsubbed of this drama, touya's clubbox has HQ raw version but ep. 10 is missing.

Check these 2 clubbox:

clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz

clubbox.co.kr/sylver

They have complete LQ tv rip hardsubbed of this drama, touya's clubbox has HQ raw version but ep. 10 is missing.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction lilas, much obliged!!!! Hopefully the LQ subbed versions will be decent quality.

• 4 months later...

Archived