[drama 2005] The Lawyers 변호사들

Guest YoMoLee

OMG....

I just finished the show and I'm like ...

???

That ending..... *gosh*

But sighs... this is so sad....

How I wish Joo Hee could call Seok-ki oppa again... then I'm sure he'll feel a lot a lot better...

It's so sad that he loved her this much, but she ... *sighs*

yeah!

when seok gi was dying i was hoping joo hee would call him oppa again

:(

i thought kss did that scene beautifully

can't remember ever watching a drama where the vilain is so lovable

kekeke..

i mean...seok gi was downright evil...sure he was nice before....but the things he did...not to mention juggling the fiancee n the secretary <_<

normally i'd feel like throwing things at those kind of characters

...or maybe it's just because kss is so unbelieveably handsome

*LOL*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hotelier29

i hate it!! i just on my last dvd which is episode 15 and 16. but there were no english subtitle and i am very2 angry about it!! i don't understand it!! i miss all the conversation which is very2 interesting about that story!!

can someone can help me where i can find the detail summary on episode 15 and 16? i saw there were summary on page 1 but i want the detail one. thanks alot!!

one thing that i don't understand how come Yoon Suk-ki know Hong In-ki? what make yoon suk ki became hong in ki man? what suk ki said to Joo-hee when his dying? and also why hong in ki release so fast? i hate the ending!! not clear!! and kss died in the end.

can someone help me pls..

i am very confuse with it and also my last 2 episode there were no english sub! :(

Guest 177z_Aym

:( i don't get the last episode can somebody pls tell me :(

soo what happened to sung jo ho when hong in ki was in the car

GAHH pls tell me :D

Guest parkjini

I am quite confused after watching the 1st ep. Towards the end, Yoon Sek-ki was kidnapped by the bad guy and tortured. There was this last kidnap scene where Sek-ki was stripped naked and he was crying and comforted by his kidnapper (and later released). Is there something I missed?? Was he just sobbing from all that humiliation and torture or did the kidnapper did something (else) to him?? Can someone enlighen me???

Guest akichan

I am quite confused after watching the 1st ep. Towards the end, Yoon Sek-ki was kidnapped by the bad guy and tortured. There was this last kidnap scene where Sek-ki was stripped naked and he was crying and comforted by his kidnapper (and later released). Is there something I missed?? Was he just sobbing from all that humiliation and torture or did the kidnapper did something (else) to him?? Can someone enlighen me???

I think what you saw was a recap of the 1st ep. The very last time he was kidnap, he was only thrown into a trailer and left to die.

I have one question hope someone can help me with too. Does anyone know who was in the car at the very last scene calling Suh Jong Ho? Thanks

Guest wonbinlover

I just finished watching this series and i really enjoyed it. I thought the storyline was pretty good and for once the supporting actor and actress didn't annoy me because usually in korean dramas those characters are so clingy and irritating. The acting was very good but what the heck was the ending. It ended with a cliffhanger and are they going to make a part 2. Did this series even do well in Korea for there to be a part 2? I hope there is because i really enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished watching this drama last night, however the subtitles sucked! :D I don't know if my assumptions are anywhere near on what they were really saying :P

Anyway, I really liked the cast and as for the story, I need to clarify a lot of things:

- did joo-hee find out why suk-ki left her?

- what happened to jung-ho in the end?

- what is the relation of jung-ho's wife to all the misfortunes that happened to joo-hee?

- how did jung-ho's wife know joo-hee's parents?

THANKS A LOT! Soompi rocks :)

i hate it!! i just on my last dvd which is episode 15 and 16. but there were no english subtitle and i am very2 angry about it!! i don't understand it!! i miss all the conversation which is very2 interesting about that story!!

can someone can help me where i can find the detail summary on episode 15 and 16? i saw there were summary on page 1 but i want the detail one. thanks alot!!

one thing that i don't understand how come Yoon Suk-ki know Hong In-ki? what make yoon suk ki became hong in ki man? what suk ki said to Joo-hee when his dying? and also why hong in ki release so fast? i hate the ending!! not clear!! and kss died in the end.

i am very confuse with it and also my last 2 episode there were no english sub! :(

i am also on same boat...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conduongmuathu

I have just begun watch it

Finish eps 1 - 3

I really love this drama, although I don't like Jung Hye Young, Kim Sung Soo and Han Go Eun

I finished watching this drama last night, however the subtitles sucked! :D I don't know if my assumptions are anywhere near on what they were really saying :P

Anyway, I really liked the cast and as for the story, I need to clarify a lot of things:

- did joo-hee find out why suk-ki left her?

- what happened to jung-ho in the end?

- what is the relation of jung-ho's wife to all the misfortunes that happened to joo-hee?

- how did jung-ho's wife know joo-hee's parents?

THANKS A LOT! Soompi rocks :)

spoilers

a. yes ..she does find out why

b. jung ho ..he still fighting crimes haha~~ ^^and also perhaps waiting for her to return

c. jung ho wife was having some medicial problems ..so she seek joo hee parents help where they went to her house .and when they leave ..they happen to be so unlucky to be in the mist of a planned accident which involve them by accident

d. i think somehow maybe by friends .or something she is like their patient sort of

suk ki ~~ know hong in ki once he agree to be part of their gang ~~ in the esp 1 when he was tortured ..he was taken in as part of them ..~~ ah .because ....he thought he had turn evil and . kill someone because that was what they told him and whatmore he too ashamed of himself .....

oh what he say i need to go back to check ..as for why hong was release so soon .i think with his influence he can do that .i think he is just maybe on bail .that type of information might not be really strong to hold such a powerful man like him ..but there will be ways ..so that why ..Alex send those information because he know you need really strong evidence to nail that man .

I hanged on watching this story hoping that Suh Jung-ho & Kim Joo-hee characters would end up together :( but it didnt happen!!

anyways, anybody know what other projects Suh Jung-ho or Kim Joo-hee made? i was kinda disappointed with the ending.. i just wanna see them in other movie/series

• 1 month later...
Guest xosandy

just finished watching this drama. eck.. the ending was just disappointing. the plot development was really good though. but still.. poor kss!

Guest kalinda

I watched this until eps 8, if I'm not mistaken and then my dvd set got damaged so I miss the whole eps 9-20 (1dvd = 4 eps/ there are 5 dvd-package) ... I was like :ph34r: ... and to make it worse, the subs was just the worst I've ever had ... so I guess, I was kinda playing guessing all the time with what they said.... there are tons of crucial dialogues and yet I couldn't get it....*sigh....* but reading the above explanation/comments, I think I might have understood the story as I was supposed to. That KSS/Alex was kinda FORCED to do things against his will etc.. .... :sweatingbullets: ... I guess I have to read the summary and go on with my life *sigh...*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sucmanh

Just finished watching this series. The beginning is quite impressive, keep me watching, but then as the story goes, it doesn't take long for one to see that kss had to leave Joo hee for a reason, but then it turned out that the script can only do just that, only a good beginning and suckssss richard simmons as the story goes.

The reason for kss to leave Joo hee isn't something heroic at all. Just a coward piece of i can't read.

The other lawyer guy doesnt' know what the hell he is doing, can't leave the psychotic wife, yet fooling around with Joo Hee

the ending is quite boring , well the story near the end is boring, draggy. Nice try from KBS though. The soundtrack is really good.

I wonder what is the name of the violin piece that Joo Hee always listen to?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lin1030

i loved this series . does anyone know where i can find 10 to complete my set. and even tho kss died at the end i think it was for the better almost. dahh hehe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest lalainego

i made a mistake on buying a similar dvd

were you able to find out what the last 2 episodes actually said

like the letter alex left?

what was the conversation in the end when jung -ho was drinking with the 3 other lawyers

what was in the disc?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anneyen

Wow ... finally I will get to watch this drama in Malaysia. I've been waiting for this drama since November last year after watching Kim Sung Su in Stained Glass ... but unfortunately, didn't get to watch coz the VCD or DVD version is not obtainable in Malaysia :(

Yeah, 8TV will be airing this drama beginning 24th May 2006 on Mondays to Fridays (7.00PM to 8.00PM) ... however it will be the dubbed Mandarin version ... does anyone know whether the VCD is out yet in Malaysia?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow ... finally I will get to watch this drama in Malaysia. I've been waiting for this drama since November last year after watching Kim Sung Su in Stained Glass ... but unfortunately, didn't get to watch coz the VCD or DVD version is not obtainable in Malaysia :(

Yeah, 8TV will be airing this drama beginning 24th May 2006 on Mondays to Fridays (7.00PM to 8.00PM) ... however it will be the dubbed Mandarin version ... does anyone know whether the VCD is out yet in Malaysia?

Yah me too!! i'm watching it...and Seok Ki is soo hot!! (isn't he the guy in Fullhouse LeeMinKi??)

Archived