[tw Drama] Love Of The Aegean Sea

Guest iluvfany86

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Spoiler: Alec gets stabbed by his now-psychotic ex fiance. He dies and his heart goes to Peter Ho (who's suffering from a heart problem). Chae Rim listened to Peter's heartbeat but still didn't like him even though he had Alec's heart. At the end, Peter became a successful photographer taking photos in Santorini while Chae Rim sat on a chair near him, but they didn't see one another.

Guest sw33t x july

alex su is sooo cute, but i absolutely HATE his hair.. he's still cute though. lol. the girl is also gorgeous. peter ho, aka lai in the movie, is absolutely ugly. LOL his hair is so hobo-ish and yeah, well he IS a hobo. but anywhozers,

this movie sucked. i couldn't bare to get through the 3rd tape... seirously.. VERY BORING.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest misz leedah

i liked it, but it dragged so much... i couldn't take it... lol. i saw the ending though... it was sad. i wanted chae rim & peter to get together, but they never did. the last scene was pretty lame though. i watched this drama a long tym ago... so i barely remember anything... lol.

Guest Zi Yan

^^ yeah, i agree...it's airing here in my country and it's getting so boring...

someone said it was better than my favorite series and one of the best asian series so i really looked forward to it but i was sooooo disappointed actually, i'm not watching it right now, seems like a waste of time :wacko:

maybe i'll just watch the ending to see if it really suck...

Guest thehappydays

well, i liked it, probably because i only watched the first couple of episodes and last couple of episodes so i missed a lot of the lagging parts. all in all, i thought the main guy character (not peter ho) was pretty stupid cause he agreed to go out w/ that other girl. i liked peter ho's character. the other girl was freaking evil and crazy. actually, now that i think about it, there were a lot of the parts in the drama that made me frustrated (most of which included the other evil & crazy girl).

Guest kneekey

the beginning was quite okay but when it reached the middle part.ugh.it just dragged the story. the ending is bad also

Archived