[tw Drama] Love Of The Aegean Sea

Guest iluvfany86

Guest iluvfany86
Alec Su, Chae Rim
aegeansea_ost.jpg The drama opens with fascinating scenery in Greece, the destination Kwan Hiu-Tung (Chae Rim) and the travel mate she found herself over the Internet, Lai Yu-Cheung (Peter Ho), are heading to. Arguing with Lai time after time in the trip, Kwan packs up to return home out of spite. She then meets Lok Yan-Kei (Su You-Peng), who has been upset with his mother's matchmaking. The two decide to head for the Greek island of Santorini and begin to fall for each other. Their love story, however, does not develop into what they expected, and they begin to fall into the love entanglement with Lai. Okay, I know that this movie sounds really good but I want some details. I get a little confused too because Chae Rim and Alec Su are MODERNIZED but I see pictures of them when they are OLDENIZED? Fashionable, but what is this really about besides the obvious-- rich boy, innocent girl?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oh so delicious

Okay, I know that this movie sounds really good but I want some details. I get a little confused too because Chae Rim and Alec Su are MODERNIZED but I see pictures of them when they are OLDENIZED? Fashionable, but what is this really about besides the obvious-- rich boy, innocent girl?

Chae Rim and Alec Su were in another series besides this one. The other one, Warriors of The Yang Clan, is a costume drama.

The series is basically about a rich boy whose mother refuses their relationship. They go through a bunch of obstacles, yadda yadda yaa... but the ending... not quite what I was expecting.

Guest xxingy_XP

Is it worth watching? I watched the first... 3 episodes-ish, and then couldn't find any more episodes online, so I stopped watching it. But Jem has them on his cb now so I could download from there. Should I?

Guest lilyella

i did not also expect the ending. i like the two guys in this series, Alec Su and Peter Ho. they had good chemistry with Chae Rim.

Guest HappyGirl

It was avergae for me but if you really like Chae Rim & Alec Su, then this is worth watching. They show really good chemistry on screen despite their language barrier in filming this drama.

Guest t b a b y

wow. i remember when i was watching this serie. it was soo long ago. i found it to be quite interesting. in a way, i love/hate the ending. it has a meaning to it.

the beginning was cuteee/funnie with the scenes between chae rim and peter ho in greece. and than it began to be intense and stuff between chae rim and alec su.

but yeahh.. i wouldd recommend it.. it's a love story with some sad sceness. =)

i liked the beginning but i hated the ending and i got bored after a while.

this is still a great movie though.

i wouldn't want to watch it over though.

Guest angelkiki04

i saw the first part....and it was just blah.

i talked to my friend about it and she told me the whole story.

i was like, whoa! crazy.

and then i never finished it.

i think that you either like it or you hate it.

Guest hauwulli

I watched it, and I lost interest after the first 10 episodes or so. the ending was way to long. They should have ended the drama at around 20/25 episodes, not 40 ><;;

but it was nice to see this TW/K production :)

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the first two epi and stop watching it... but a few weeks ago my sister started watching it again and i would say that it's good until the ending...

Guest miumiu28

Interesting beginning... but BAD ending!!!

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless you'd be happy enough by looking at the actor/actresses.

Archived