[tw Drama] Love Of The Aegean Sea

Guest iluvfany86

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Zi Yan

the last episode of this series aired in my country three weeks ago (finally! :phew: )

and i must say...

Yeah...the ending SUCK BIG TIME!

Guest theLEGEND

well.. truthfully, im a BIG fan of Alec Su but this drama is TOO draggy.. they should make this drama shorter, 40 episodes is too long! and the ending wasn't what i've expected (although they did make 3 alternate endings but why they choose this one?) huh! :angry: but all in all.. he's soo handsomee!! :P

Guest s3rene

I didn't watch this series since I am not a fan of the Alec Su and Chae Rim couple. Peter Ho looks tall and dashing though. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I watch this drama 2 years ago but I didn't finish it coz this drama too boring....too draggy....make me feel asleep.... :angry: Also this drama way too long.... :( Not worthed buying or watching but if u guyz like the actor/actress is up 2 u guyz :rolleyes::phew:

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest asian_love2788

i watched it a year ago. i finished the whole thing even though it was really draggy & not so good in the middle i kind of like the ending parts though. i really like they're chemistry & love for each other, but during the middle parts she was always depress & sad so the whole drama just fell apart than. alec is so hot in this.

• 1 year later...
Guest AlecRuby

LOVE OF PEOPLE IN MAINLAND CHINA LOVE THIS SERIES. THIS DRAMA WAS SO POUPLAR BACK THEN, SURE IT GOT A LITTLE DRAGGY WITH ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING TO CHAE RIM AND ALEC SU, BUT THE ENDING DID SUCK.

SO MANY PEOPLE PROTESTED ABOUT THE ENDING, I THINK THERE WAS AN ALTERNATIVE ENDING BECAUSE OF THE BIG FUSS.

• 9 months later...
Guest cherylee

Well, I just finished watching it on DVD.

Yes, the beginning was good then it got a bit draggy (didn't like the Hui Wen <CR's cousin> bits). But I was drawn to it after Alec's return to Shanghai 3 years later. I liked Peter Ho's character...his selfless love for CR. I really felt for Alec & Chae Rim's characters in the story. Especially when they went for the BBQ & how he finally realised that he can't go on living without her when she nearly drowned.

The ending was totally unexpected! Needless to say, I cried buckets. I thought that it would be Alec's ex-fiancee that would die & donate her heart to Peter Ho.

But I should have seen it coming...Plato's love...Alec's appearance at the hospital to meet Chae Rim. I found it odd then because they didn't show how Alec bring the insane ex-fiancee back to the mental hospital. So, the story was extremely heart-wrenching from then on.

Given the chance, I would like it to have ended with Alec & Chae Rim happily everafter ;and Peter alive & kicking with a new heart from the insane girl (her suffering gone by dying!) .

Plato's love ... to apply for Peter & the insane girl.

I certainly would recommend it for fans of Alec Su, Chae Rim & Peter Ho.

Guest JJ no Baka

I didn't like this dram, so I stopped watching halfway.

I watched it for Peter Ho, he's a cutie

haha. i did the exact same thing. i stopped watching it because it was kind of boring. but i love peter ho, so i watched it for him. until halfway. :sweatingbullets:

saw first couple of episodes, loved it, then after that, started to bore me and get draggy just like the others, so i stopped watching it. O_O;;; what happened at the end?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherylee

For those who found the drama becoming too draggy, I'd suggest that you skip the episodes until the part where Alex broke up with CR & left Shanghai for Vancouver. Then 3 years past, Alex returns to Shanghai to help his future father-in-law's company there.

From hereon, all Alex, CR & Peter's fans would enjoy the drama like they first started watching.

This way you'd get to watch & know the ending! ;)

• 2 years later...

To be honest, I only started to watch cause it was filmed in my country, Greece. But I couldn't watch it, I only watch some of the first episodes... Too boring...

Guest toGETherONE

I finished this show, one of those pioneer collaboration (Korea & Taiwan) series, and I liked it plus the OST is good. I prefer Peter in "Starry Starry Night," gawd, I cried like a lost child in that one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chancy426

Alec was the main reason I watched this and Chae Rim was a bonus.

I never expected this type of ending, but I should have expected it for a drama with that type of ost.

I found the way they ended it to be very unnecessary, there could have been many different ways.

Overall, this was a big disappointment in terms of pace and substance.

Archived