2PM's Hwang Chansung (황찬성) Official Thread

Guest gail0623

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2PM CONCERT '6Nights'

2PM get ready to graduate and kick off to a new start with another concert teaser

C5Po8x7VYAAmYKU.jpg

2PM has dropped another teaser image for their upcoming concert!

'6 Nights', their last concert as a full group for the time being with some members planning on enlisting this year, is a large-scale concert that stretches on for 6 nights. The members are going to be performing songs that have never been performed before

This new image shows the members 'graduating', and the caption states that this is a 'new start' for the boys.

The concert '6 Nights' will be kicking off its first show in just two days.

link --> http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/2pm-get-ready-to-graduate-and-kick-off-to-a-new-start-with-another-concert-teaser

Fan account ~ 1st day (24/2/2017)

Chansung: for 10 years of being the maknae.. then they started saying there's someone else who is the maknae and Jun. K introduced himself    cr jerwiepenpan

Chansung was massaging Jun. K's back just now   cr jerwiepenpan

Full fan account by jerwiepenpan--> https://jerwiepenpan.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/20170224-2pm-6nights-concert-fa-collations/

Twitter update ~ 24/2/2017

RT @2PMagreement211: Everyone, today was really so much fun^^ I am always grateful. I felt very fluttery right before the concert today. I will have butterflies for 5 times more, we will create more memories together, the time we spent together, the time we will spend together, we've enjoyed it all so much, we were happy, and from now on, our time together will only be happy and fun^^

cr. 2PMAlways

Archived