2PM's Hwang Chansung (황찬성) Official Thread

Guest gail0623

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan account ~ 2nd day

WY: why is everyone so hyped today? Everyone is jumping! CS: everyone has to jump with Go Crazy   cr yjjchoi

CS: He keeps saying that he's from Boston when he's from Busan. TY: I from Seoul. CS: You lived in Busan longer! TY: Stay focused!   cr yjjchoi

JH: I tried to live like a mean person for the role. CS: He had that meanness in him. JH: I learned it from Chansung

JK: What did CS Do yesterday? CS: I ate and slept. JK: Then what are you up to? Are you up to something?? 2PM: Just say it. CS: I can't say it with my own mouth.. 2PM: Let's just wait for the official announcement

WY and JH: NK has a lot of great ideas in his notebook. CS: I want to reveal everything

This VCR where each member comes out and say something. For 2 nights now, the moment chansung appears on screen, everyone giggles lol.   cr lemonsherbet

2PM Talk Session Duration Talk #1: 03:23 Talk #2: 11:41 Talk #3: 3:16 Talk #4: 17:33 Talk #5: 11:37 Ending: 18:32 Total: ±1Hr    cr Gladyz

Fan account

Concert has to cancelled due to Minjun fell off from stage

The trolley is really high and everyone was shock.. JH and CS went down to see Jun.K immediately but staffs told them to get back    cr. mmoookdivi

A lot of Fans are running to see they carry Jun. K out cr mmoookdivi

Jun.K was at the middle of 2 parts of trolleys before they moved them apart.. The trolleys' high are around 3 metres    cr mmoookdivi

Minjun oppa went to the hospital and they are canceling the concert   cr babybird

This situation so stress. All quite.Minjun fell down so high.He cant move and members stop this concert   cr nininews

2PM 6Nights concert today was canceled, and Jun. K's condition will be updated through 2PM's official SNS.   cr 2PMGenies

The apology we received from 2PM was more than enough. Them bowing their heads to us made my heart hurt. Junho's voice shows he was worried   cr foreverkhuns

After Minjun's injury, 5 members returned to the stage, thanked to fans (for coming), apologized & bowed to all.   cr 2PMvideoforlive

Archived