WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

guess im relatively new to the whole obsessed with korean stage...but totally OBSESSED over hyeon bin in MNIKSS...thought daniel henney was so cute...then discovered DBSK...and now id DIE for yunho....although micky comes so close hahaha=]

Guest adorrable

:blush: First korean celeb crush, it has got to be Bae Yong Jun. ROFL. Maybe it was his pretty face and his "coolness" which attracts/melts me. :D

Guest jess1tym4life

My 1st crush don't know if i posted in here yet.. :blink:

Anyways my 1st crush was fly to the sky..fany was my fav member..love his voice..now i've gone to Taebin of 1tym..1tym as a whole as well... :D

Guest spfork

유노 Yunho!!! Hehehe... Then that faded a bit and now it's 창민 <Max>!!! ^-^"" He's just so childish it's cute.

I still hold my respect for all DBSG members though ===

Guest lulu.sarang

won bin :) now i'm totally infatuated with bi, se7en, seo min woo, lee min woo, and the cast of Goong :)

daniel henney too!

Guest pinklegirl007

ryu shi won... lol

when i was in like 3rd grade.. lol

Me too! LOL

I didn't know about K-pop untill after I watched K-dramas, because my parents liked k-dramas.... Back then I also liked Song Seung Hun, Lee Byung Hyun, Choi Ji Woo, and Chae Rim. I still like those stars, but I now also like Lee Jun Ki, Song Hye Gyo, Lee Da Hae, Won Bin, So Ji Sup, and Hyun Bin!!!

Then my parents happened like this korean variety show, and borrow it every week from the k-video store, and it also happened to also have Music Bank after that show... so then k-pop came to me like fate!! LOL!

And that's when I fell in love in Finkl, Shinhwa, and Baby Vox!!!

I still remember the first Music Bank I watched!! It featured TTMA, Um Jung Hwa, Finkl, Shinwa, and Babyvox! Later on as time passed I also grew to learn of SES, HOT, FTTS and Boa.... I ended up liking them too.... now I like Minwoo, Jang Woo Hyuk, Hyori, Chae Yeon, Bin, and Vibe. Do you guys notice that most of my fav singers used to be in the groups that I liked long time ago! LOL

Guest cherriesense

mine is eric mun..

gosh!! when i saw him on Loveletter show, i was stunned :mellow:

hahaha, then followed by shin hyesung..