WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest biteme_lestat

Ehehhe...prolly Rain...but was quickly replaced by Kwon Sang Woo...then Se7en---> remains a major crush to this day :)

Guest wingless_anjo

...haha!! mine was Song Seung Heon <_< ....from watching autmn in my heart...the first k drama i've ever watched! hahah! and then it was Kwon Sang :huh: from watching Stair way to heaven...then Minwoo from reading so much Fanfics!! LOL! AND NOW KIM DONGWAN!! :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hotbananapepper

If you mean like serious real crush then it's Eric. I was really just watching a video of Minwoo because I liked his dancing alot even though I didn't think he was hot or anything, then outta nowhere this guy popped out with the most gorgeous smile on earth and it was Eric and I was hooked ever since

I just noticed that most of you guys answer involved either one or several of the Shinhwa guys. Aren't they just great? love shinhwa. But FTTS is awesome too

Guest vicodin

Jang Woo Hyuk is my first and everlasting love hahaha

i've been in love with him since "candy" days

shiet, im old hahahahaha