Jyp Entertainment World Tour Audition

Guest =-Tara-=

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Maybe there are just that we don't know of. =x

Then again, the way the Singapore's audition was held is like, different. It's not like everybody's in a group then splitted up. It's like, really splitted up. So yeah. Oh well. lalala~

But they should tell us whether we're accepted or not. Can't just make us wait like that... a little bit rude. States there, results will be notified individually. So I guess they WILL report to us the results sooner or later.

Edit: But from the looks of it, I don't think I can get my hopes up high.... >.<

Guest lion_richel

Don't get your hopes too high on waiting for results too. Coz most of the time they DON'T report. If you are out they won't call everyone and said 'your out'. But instead if you are chosen, then they will tell/call you. The so called 'result will tell individually later' is just a way to hold us back and let us just wait for nothing like that. I'm not bluffing. Most of the audition is like that. That's why I'm kinda disappointed in Korean audition style. Kinda a bit faking.

JYP audition you could say mostly depends on looks too. Coz there's another girl who can dance and break very good. The judges even ask her to dance another song that they choose. She dance the whole song perfectly but still not chosen. It's crazy. Maybe because she is not very pretty. What a cruel world. Sigh.

Guest regal_aeros

haha... ok let's not burst that little bubble of mine... haha...

hoping for the best though.. =)

shakespear says "To Be or Not To Be that IS a Question"

i say 'TO BE TO BE'

okok.. i'm being random and crazy.. ignore me... haha

^ You're right! HAIL SHAKESPEAR!

I think they'd at least inform some if they're being rejected? SM ENT didn't inform everyone but at least some got the letter. We'd know then. *doesn't want my bubble to be burst tooXD*

And the weird thing is their poster boy is not good looking. No offence.=.=

@#%#$#!! Maybe I should have acted! Oh man.

Guest mixthemic

ahhh. damn it damn it damn it

I SHOULD HAVE DANCED

urghh

LOL.

lets nt lose hope. we still got lots of other companies to cnsider.

and work hard for

HWAITING YALL!

Yap. They were held back for a while. No.1 till No.80 all out. And after No.80, they announce the result right after the next 10 people comes down from stage. Basically only among those 10 people who went on stage together knows whether anyone in their group got chosen or not.

So far I only know one girl who got chosen, the other chosen one I dunno who is it. How I know? LOL Coz I went to ask her sister if they were chosen. Her sister do modelling and singing but not chosen. And she does both dancing and modelling. And her dance are good. That's why she is chosen. The two sisters both pretty and tall but her sister more pretty than her. So I think JYP is looking for good dancer with good look. LOL This is what I saw. You can take it as a review. There is a guy who dance well too among No.1 till No.80 who are not chosen. I think the reason he is not chosen maybe because his look not appealing enough or maybe what he dance is not what they want

At first I also didn't seem that piles of form until I went on stage and I notice it.

so that girl who was chosen. does that means shes going to final audiotion or does that means in JyP ent. now

Guest anneyen

I went to the Malaysian audition yesterday ... it was held at a shopping mall and 10 people had to perform on the stage for each batch one by one. There were 3 judges, 1 korean guy, 1 korean lady and 1 singaporean guy. There is another korean guy in charge of the camera. The korean guy says thank you if they think they have seen enough. I was almost at the end so i was allowed only to perform one skill because time was running out and there was little film left. There were about 320 people who participated ... i think there were a few that were chosen.

Ok this is just my opinion and i dun have any intention to cause misunderstanding. I think basically, looks and charisma is the first thing they look for. If you have the westernized look with a certain degree of body built and speak english well they will pay more attention to you otherwise they won't even look. Next, the most important thing is that you must know how to dance hip hop well. Seems like singing is only part of it ... more emphasize on dance and body figure. Actually i think the judges did pay quite a lot of attention to me and was quite impress when i first introduced myself but i screwed it up with my lousy acting ... sigh, i should had requested to sing instead :tears: .

I was debating whether or not to join this audition for 2 weeks because i know that their requirement is certainly very very very high ... it is even more obvious after watching Rain's Concert the night before. If it wasn't because of my father who hijacked me there because he knows how much i wanted to go, i would not be there. This is the first time i felt so nervous for an audition before and during. My advice is don't go if you are not good or else you'll suffer and regret like me :(.

Anyway, i dun have what they want coz i can't dance and not very good at performing but it was a really good experience ... because the judges response made me realize my weak and strong points. From now on i'll start to take dance classes and have a total review on myself. i am now really motivated to work hard in order to improve my singing coz at least now i've achieved at least something about my looks. At least I know my looks does attract in a some way :P .

Looks Without Talent = 0

Talent Without Looks = 0

Looks & Talent = Success

So, make sure that you are very good or else don't go for the audition.

P.S: Looks meaning charisma & personality

wow great information.. thats some preferences they got there.. "westernized looks".. good built.. speaks english... and dances well..

Guest regal_aeros

hmmm i didn't do an intro hey.. haha.. i just went in there and sing and get out once i'm done... MAN i should have intro-ed.. but there again i was shaking like crazy haha..

Guest ChaeRyeong

so that girl who was chosen. does that means shes going to final audiotion or does that means in JyP ent. now

hey! tht girl who's chosen is from my school. =D she say that they just took a picture of her. den says she could go back. they'll reply her whether she can get it or not. haha

Guest rebelyon5anghel

in singapore, they'll call u on the phone back and tell you

to prepeare an english song and one minute dance.

well, that's what this girl got. :)

Archived