Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

*** On July 16th, Kim Bum, Jung Sanghoon, and Son Woohyun, who are currently in one musical together, guested on Jonathan's YouTube content 'Kstar Next Door'. Here, he talked about his close bond with besties Lee Minho and Jung Ilwoo! During the show, Jonathan asked Kim Bum, "Do you still search your own name? Did you see fans saying 'If you won't star in your next project, might as well star on 'Kstar Next Door''?" Kim Bum laughed and responded, "Yes, I saw that. Because I haven't starred in a drama for so long, people told me to appear here." Jonathan then mentioned, "I saw that during your break, you met with Jung Ilwoo and Lee Minho." When asked if he meets them regularly, Kim Bum replied, "Yes. They are my closest friends. I (recently) met them when Jung Ilwoo was in a play. We went to watch it together."     :emmm:

20240718_043600_906_nathan.jpg

source : Gstarlive

• 1 month later...

*** On August 28, Kim Bum shared a photo of himself from a recent show he’s starring in, and there were three other famous actors with him. He posted the photos with the caption, “F…4 No, sorry, I’ll stop.”  Kim Bum referred to them as the “F4” in a way. In the photo, Kim Bum was of course joined by fellow F4 member Lee Min Ho, but also Woo Do Hwan and Jung Il Woo. The latter also posted the photos from the meeting on his Instagram account with the caption, "Our Beom, fighting 🔥 #Gentleman's Guide @k.kbeom @actorleeminho @wdohwan" -  hahaha - Even in 2024, the concept of the F4 will always be iconic.   :partyblob:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_N4W7DPj7j/?hl=en&img_index=5

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_M2dvKy26z/?hl=en&img_index=3

image-20-412x640.jpg

GWDdSyua8AA_3_H-512x640.jpg

7 K-dramas like Boys Over Flowers

• Flower Boy Ramen Shop 

• Release year: 2011
  • Director: Jung Jung Hwa
  • Cast: Jung Il Woo, Lee Chung Ah, Lee Ki Woo 

The drama tells the story of Yang Eun Bi, a university student preparing for civil service exams, who meets Cha Chi Soo, heir to Korea's largest food conglomerate. Initially attracted to him, she discovers he's still in high school. Assigned to teach his class, she grows to dislike his cold, arrogant nature, while Chi Soo becomes fond of her for being unlike the other women in his life.

source : Pinkvilla