Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

*** Here are our top 10 picks of the best Instagram update by K-Drama actors for the 2nd week of September

2022.  :hypehype:

6. Jung IlWoo

We love a goofy man in this household. The handsome Hallyu actor celebrated his birthday this past week and we join with the host of fans in wishing him a happy celebration.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiSO6_9PXZo/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5095ae15-3f8a-4e26-ae76-2824f77887b0

source : Kpopmap

*** Last week’s episode ended dramatically with Eun Sun Woo, who had faked his death, appearing in front of Eunkang Group’s Board of Directors before getting the CEO position taken from him by vice-chairman Kang Wan Soo (Jo Young Jin). While pretending to be dead, he was able to take time exactly who his enemies are, making viewers excited to see what kind of revenge he will take against the board members. The new stills of EP9 shows Eun Sun Woo confidently taking over the empty seat reserved for the chairman. The new stills shows he confidently taking over the empty seat reserved for the chairman. Now that he is back, alive, how will the Board of Directors change their agenda. In this EP, this is where he fights begin to protect Eunkang Group. This episode of “Good Job” will air TONIGHT September 21 at 9 p.m. KST.  :kaching3:

Jung-Il-Woo-1-1.jpg

Jung-Il-Woo-2-1-1.jpg

Good-Job-1.jpg

*** Jung Il Woo and Yuri finally considered it the right moment to kiss proper in Episode 10 of "Good Job." The kiss was sweet and full of yearning… At least Woori shippers finally get to see them do more than hugging. Well, I hope this isn’t the one and only kiss between them.   :cheers:

20220923_0017491512473334827353169.jpg?w=1024

photos source https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/09/23/finally-like-finally-the-kiss-of-a-million-days/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 19-25, 2022

LINK here : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-19-25-2022/

Wednesday, September 21      
If You Wish Upon Me 13 KBS 1.7%
Love in Contract 1 tvN 4.0%
Good Job 9 ENA 2.1%

Thursday, September 22      
If You Wish Upon Me 14 KBS 1.6%
Love in Contract 2 tvN 3.4%
Good Job 10 ENA 2.5%

***  Recently, he sat down for an interview with one exclusive media outlet to talk about his current drama 'Good Job', as well as his goals as an actor, ideal type, and thoughts on marriage. He talked about how he never got into a single dating scandal throughout his 17-year-long career. He stated that he is not a celibate. He is just very cautious. It's not that he deliberately tried to avoid [a dating scandal], but it just so happened that he never got into a dating scandal. It's also been a while since he has dated. He now thinks that he wants to get married, but it's hard. Marriage is about meeting between families. He wonders where he can meet the person he wants to marry. There is no deadline to marriage though. He likes someone who has similar preferences as him. He thinks he ends up dating them for a long time if there is an aspect to them that he can respect. He is an actor who perfectly pulls off all

genres.  He always does his best in every project.   :wut:

1664408841-download-12.jpg

photo source : allkpop

Top 5 Shows On Viki In September

The sweltering summer has passed, and we can already feel the autumn breeze! In case you missed out on some of the entertaining Korean shows this past month, here are the top five shows on Viki in September that you should check out!

In no particular order.

Good Job

Good-Job-3840x1280-2.jpg

ENA’s “Good Job” is a mystery drama that follows the romance between chaebol Eun Sun Woo (Jung Il Woo), who leads a second life as a detective, and Don Se Ra (Girls’ Generation’s Yuri), a woman with super vision. Notably, “Good Job” marks the highly-anticipated reunion of “Bossam: Steal the Fate” co-stars Yuri and Jung Il Woo, whose previous drama set a new record for the highest drama ratings in MBN history.

Watch “Good Job” below:

WATCH NOW

(skipped unrelated.....) 

credit : soompi news

*** Good Job” final episode was last night of Sep 29th at 9 PM. JIW shared his thoughts on the end of the work. He said, “I still vividly remember memories with fellow actors and staff who were with ‘Good Job’ from script reading, filming to airing.”  He expressed his gratitude towards viewers, “I would like to express my gratitude to the viewers who have been with me until the end. Thanks to the viewers, I was happier. Your love and interest were an absolutely ‘good job’. Thank you very much.”  The drama was also released on ENA DRAMA, Olleh TV and seezn.   :coolshades:

good job

photo source : Kbizoom