Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Hi LyraYoo, thanks for doing it for me..... :lol:

*** I find their friendship COOL! I hope they could do a drama together .... I did not know that both of them do not drink.  :P

Jung Il Woo Talks About His Longtime Friendship With Lee Min Ho

ab2653a5c5e544ce9ab14469666020c4.jpeg?s=

On the February 17 episode of SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” actor Jung Il Woo appeared as a guest.

jung-il-woo-lee-min-ho-my-ugly-duckling.

On the show, he talked about his close friend and same-aged peer, actor Lee Min Ho. “Lee Min Ho is my closest friend and we’ve been friends since our school days,” he said. “But we’re complete opposites. The only thing that we have in common is our taste in food.

Eventually we came to respect each other’s differences. We would put up with things we didn’t like if the other person liked it and vice versa.”

He continued, “The thing we have most in common is that we don’t really drink. He doesn’t drink at all and I only started drinking recently as well. When we meet up, we have coffee and go to cafés. Nowadays, I do drink a couple glasses.”

Jung Il Woo then spoke of how they learned to compromise. “When we were younger, I would think from time to time, ‘Why does he think like that?’ and ‘Why doesn’t he agree with me?’ Now that we’re past our 30s, we’ve learned to respect each other. I think we’ve become closer because of our differences.”

He added, “When we were in high school, he was at the school next to me and he was really famous among the students. He was well-known for his good looks, so I heard about him before I ever met him. When we first met, it was like he was sparkling. We didn’t go to the same school, but we became friends through mutual friends.”

Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho were both born in 1987 and lived in the same neighborhood during their middle school and high school years. In 2006, the two friends were in a car together when they were involved in an accident that left them both injured.

Watch “My Ugly Duckling” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

On 2/18/2019 at 8:39 PM, Lawyerh said:

Love the way hes being so gentleman.

Hi Lawyerh, thanks for sharing this. I read that he sent a food truck to the set of the drama for his co-stars & crew good for a total of 200 people. A representative from his agency said that Jung IL Woo always worries about the production staff, who have been working hard on set during this extremely cold weather. I'm sure they appreciate it & made them happy. JIW is such a thoughtful person. :P

Jung-Il-Woo-Haechi1.jpg

credit : soompi news

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 12:03 AM, Lawyerh said:

I just watch his old drama. High End Crush and i love it. So funny & great chemistry too.:wub:

Hi Lawyerh I have watched a couple web dramas, and this one was pretty fun.  I really liked him in "High End Crush!” His interactions with his assistant Section Chief Heo (Lee Shi Eon) were some of the funniest parts.  Then we have Jin Se Yeon as Yi Ryung. The couple does bicker a lot but it’s fun enough, too.  "High End Crush" was an easy, pleasant watch. I find Jung Il Woo extremely comical. :P

[Photos] New Stills and Behind the Scenes Images Added for the Korean Drama "Haechi"

photo1040215.jpg

photo1040216.jpg

photo1040217.jpg

Spoiler

photo1040218.jpg

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

Spoiler

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@willenette Haha... yes the assistant is funny. The pyschiatrist also have hard time handle him. I found JIW very comical here and have good chemistry with JSY. The way he grabbed her hand make me swoon :wub: 

Is there other JIW drama that you can suggest to me? I found Haechi too serious & too political for me. 

Lawyerh, have you watched "The Return of Iljimae"? For me, it was realistic and heart warming. :P

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 25-Mar. 3, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Feb. 25      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 21 KBS 5.0%
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 22 KBS 6.5%
Haechi 9 SBS 5.4%
Haechi 10 SBS 6.1%
Item 9 MBC 2.8%
Item 10 MBC 3.7%
The Light in Your Eyes 5 JTBC 5.8%
The Crowned Clown 14 tvN 8.7%
Tuesday, Feb. 26      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 23 KBS 5.4%
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 24 KBS 6.3%
Haechi 11 SBS 5.0%
Haechi 12 SBS 6.4%
Item 11 MBC 2.8%
Item 12 MBC 3.8%
The Light in Your Eyes 6 JTBC 6.6%
The Crowned Clown 15 tvN 9.5%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-25-mar-3-2019/

• Like 1

[Actor Spotlight] Jung Il-woo

JIW_00.jpg

Jung Il-woo is back from military duty, and he’s the subject of our latest spotlight article. Jung Il-woo wasted no time finding a project to mark his return to acting, and is currently starring in the SBS sageuk drama Haechi, where he plays Prince Yeoning, who would later go on to be crowned the 21st king of the Joseon Dynasty.

Read more on DRAMABEANS

• Like 1

Jung Il Woo And Han Sang Jin Face A Grim And Gory Situation In “Haechi”

a8f3b13dda4541679a4da6f22d400e73.jpeg?s=

Jung Il Woo and Han Sang Jin deal with a literal bloodbath on their hands for “Haechi.”

“Haechi” is about a prince born from a commoner mother who seeks to claim his right to the throne and his three companions who help him on his journey.

Previously, the problematic Prince Yeoning (played by Jung Il Woo) became installed as the crown prince.

In the released photos, Jung Il Woo brows are furrowed as he looks upset and flustered while his hands are dripping in blood. Han Sang Jin stares at Jung Il Woo, frozen in shock at his violent state.

Haechi2.jpg

“Haechi” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 4-10, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Mar. 4      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 25 KBS 4.3%
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 26 KBS 5.9%
Haechi 13 SBS 5.4%
Haechi 14 SBS 6.4%
Item 13 MBC 2.6%
Item 14 MBC 3.4%
The Light in Your Eyes 7 JTBC 5.1%
The Crowned Clown 16 tvN 10.9%
Tuesday, Mar. 5      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 27 KBS 5.8%
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 28 KBS 7.0%
Haechi 15 SBS 6.6%
Haechi 16 SBS 7.9%
Item 15 MBC 3.5%
Item 16 MBC 4.0%
The Light in Your Eyes 8 JTBC 8.4%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-4-10-2019/

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Mar. 11-17, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, Mar. 11      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 29 KBS 5.2%
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 30 KBS 6.9%
Haechi 17 SBS 6.5%
Haechi 18 SBS 7.5%
Item 17 MBC 3.2%
Item 18 MBC 3.6%
The Light in Your Eyes 9 JTBC 7.7%
That Psychometric Guy 1 tvN 2.5%
Tuesday, Mar. 12      
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 31 KBS 6.3%
Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho 2 32 KBS 7.3%
Haechi 19 SBS 6.1%
Haechi 20 SBS 7.2%
Item 19 MBC 3.4%
Item 20 MBC 4.1%
The Light in Your Eyes 10 JTBC 7.9%
That Psychometric Guy 2 tvN 2.2%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/03/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-mar-11-17-2019/

*** I read that due to Go Ara's ankle injury, she will stop filming the drama for a while. She won’t be able to appear in episodes 27 to 32 [a total of 6 episodes) for about 30 minutes each. They explained that Go Ara needed time to rest and heal her injury. There will be no negative effect on the story, though. She injured her ankle while running during filming the drama. It was impossible to film her a full-body shot because she was in a wheelchair. I hope she feels better soon!  Of course, health first! :o