Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

Seungri's All k!ll 

He achieved "The best 1 min" audience rating in two consecutive weeks with his appearance in 2 episodes of "My Ugly Duckling"!

-Last week during VVIP part with 23.9%
-This week during his part with 24% (even higher than last week) 

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

180604 Seungri on KBS Cool FM 'Suhyun's Volume up Radio

*Seungri Part Start at 35:46 - 1:26:51

De5r--XVQAAPdjt.jpg

Seungri Talks About BIGBANG’s Teamwork And How It Affects His Solo Promotions

On June 4, BIGBANG’s Seungri made a guest appearance on Akdong Musician’s Lee Soo Hyun’s KBS Cool FM radio show.

During the show, he talked a little about his upcoming solo album and answered questions sent in by listeners. When asked about the secret to BIGBANG’s teamwork, he joked, “You don’t know what you’re talking about when you say that BIGBANG’s teamwork is good. That BIGBANG has lasted for 13 years isn’t because our teamwork is good, but because we make it look good even when it isn’t.”

He added, more seriously, “All of us have a strong independent streak. When you watch us perform, Taeyang runs all the way to the end of the stage and confuses everyone. But people think that’s all planned out in advance. There are times when the members surprise me as well. The most important thing is to communicate with your teammates.”

He had mentioned earlier that thinking about his members affected his solo promotions, saying, “The solo album is important not just because it shows who I am but because I am carrying the name of BIGBANG. If I don’t do well, the other members in the army will curse me out,

Here’s a part of Seungri’s diary translated 

Seungri on his worries about his NHR DJs
“Certainly liking to do what I want to do is being human, I can’t forgive myself for messing around with another person’s dream”

“One day I had a meal with CEO Yang whom I told my troubles to, I wanted to support them but I don’t have enough power to. The next day an email came from YG that he would lend his support”
So YG and NHR merging, DJs havng more support

“Those around celebrating me being CEO in today’s news but it wasn’t me. I would like to celebrate all the DJs who came closer to their dreams. It’s okay because I have been loved for 13years now. From now on I feel I want to share and divide it.

Once again I thank the president who lent me his support. Fans, everyone, from now on please support NHR a lot!”

Archived