Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WINNER's Kang Seung Yoon Opens Up About His Worries And Fears On "Secret Garden" 

“Secret Garden” is a talk show that discusses various topics related to psychology.

On the June 2 episode, the cast spoke about rational personalities. In a ranking amongst themselves, Kang Seung Yoon came out in first as the person with the most rational personality.

The psychologist explained that the opposite of a rational personality is not someone who’s instinctive, but rather impulsive. He went on to say that out of the members, Kang Seung Yoon has the lowest impulsiveness.

The mental health expert also explained that a rational person likes to work inside of the pattern that he’s created for himself.

A criminal psychology professor added that rational people also tend to be conscientious and pointed out how Kang Seung Yoon made a logo song for the show despite his busy schedule and lack of sleep.

She added, “If it’s bit excessive, [it can become] anxiety. You can also see it as a type of person who confines oneself.”

When the MC asked if he’s gone on a trip alone and if there’s anywhere he wants to go to, Kang Seung Yoon answered no to both questions.

Kang-Seung-Yoon1.jpg

The WINNER member explained, “People around me say, ‘You should travel, meet people, and have fun.’ But I’m scared. The reason why is because when I went on the audition program, I was a normal person who then suddenly received attention.”

He continued, “I remember that I received some hate at the time. I was criticized for my character, and since then, anxiety formed. I became someone who can’t have a free life. I pay attention to others even while I’m eating, so I try not to step out of those bounds.”

He added, “I recently went on a trip with my members through the program ‘Youth Over Flowers.’ It was so nice, but to be honest, even while filming the program, I was nervous and couldn’t freely enjoy myself.”

The MC then asked Kang Seung Yoon about WINNER’s overseas concerts and what they do afterwards. The WINNER member revealed, “We go overseas a lot to perform, but we’ve never actually experienced any one of those countries.” He then summed up their overseas schedule as, “Airport, hotel, concert venue, hotel, airport.”

when inno was careful bcz he was YBs fan, YB went close for him and said hello to inno tv. youngbae is really kind and cute

blo: teamyg inno isn't well-known to the public yet. pls tell the viewers not to hate innovator 
YB: (serious) everyone don't hate him 

Wow a whole four songs! YG really outdid himself :lol: 
Image result for clapping gif

But you can't go wrong with BP x Teddy, I feel a hit coming  :heart:

I miss this :bawling: Now Winkon can't even whisper the words black and pink together, much less share a stage with one another. 

iKON Hits 100 Million Views For 1st Time With "Love Scenario" MV

Congrats! I said it all along that this was the sound people want and need from Ikon. 
tumblr_nw9lqmcBIl1tijvsxo1_540.gif

tumblr_oy73z9RGHJ1uacyhho1_500.gif

BIGBANG Seungri is revealed as the CEO for NHR (Natural High Records)

NHR will partner with YG Entertainment's new label YGX, which is set to open in August

They will also have an academy, likely to host trainees

180604 KBS Cool FM ‘Suhyun’s Volume Up’ IG Update with Seungri

84b091567231a0300a26b5eb8d6b2453.jpg

180604 Seungri IG Update:

cd64b91bd2d4f67bcc3ba9a03d401900.jpg
“kurnk @ krunk_official everywhere ”

BIGBANG’s Seungri Shares His Confidence About Upcoming Solo Album

BIGBANG’s Seungri spoke about his upcoming solo album and promotions on the June 4 episode of KBS CoolFM radio show “Soo Hyun’s Raise the Volume.”

Akdong Musician’s Lee Soo Hyun introduced Seungri as their agency’s busiest singer and Seungri replied, “I do not wait for work. I bring work. The reason why I came on today is because I spoke with the manager for the first time in a while and asked what Soo Hyun was up to. He said she’s a DJ and I couldn’t just sit still. I asked if I should send flowers and he said to appear on it, so I came. I’ll try to raise the trending search.”

On his upcoming solo album, Seungri said, “It will be released in the beginning of July. BLACKPINK’s album is finally coming on June 15. Will I hit a home run or a double play this year at YG? If I hit a double play, I won’t be able to release an album for a while. The album is 98 percent ready.”

The BIGBANG member also hinted at the album concept. He said, “They call me ‘Seung-stby,’ but if you listen to my unique energy, power, and music, then you’ll become energized. I think I’ll be able to give energy to many people. It’s full of songs that will help this hot summer burn up.”

He continued, “I want to work hard on my solo promotions so that fans won’t feel the vacancy of BIGBANG. I don’t know about my solo promotions, but I want to quickly do team promotions. But I’m still going to do well this time.”

Archived