Quantcast
jess1tym4life

Yg Family Official Thread

cher Taebin's part in the role play was cut off from kbs so i don't know anyone who as it..if they cut if off.

PILLOW FIGHT JINU VS SEAN This was the funniest part Jinu trying to get on the beam by doing a hands stand but couldn't get on..they had to help him & u can see his boxers.. :w00t:

yggirls7.JPG

jjhth Posted Today, 02:39 PM

cher Taebin's part in the role play was cut off from kbs so i don't know anyone who as it..if they cut if off.

PILLOW FIGHT JINU VS SEAN This was the funniest part Jinu trying to get on the beam by doing a hands stand but couldn't get on..they had to help him & u can see his boxers..

yggirls7.JPG

Really????? why Taebin's part was cutted out :D

Couple of questions...

What happened to Swi-T and how old is Lexy?

From what i read two of swi.t's member had personal problems & went back to their family, so that's why they left the group. The only swi.t member is Lee Eun Joo who will be teaming up with our 1tym Baekkyoung with 2 other artists to form a group.

Lexy-D.O.B: 03rd May 1979 so is is older than me by 5 months, so she's 26yrs.

Cher i don't know why Taebin's part was cut out, they also didn't show sean doing the role play.. <_<

Lexy's 26?! I thought she was younger...

In terms of looks...I'll go out on a limb and say she is one of the hottest rappers to date. Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown, Eve, etc can't hold a candle to her. Plus she can sing. Hope her 3rd album goes well...

PERRY's from GUAM?!?!?!

He's from OAKLAND, CA!!! Well that's what I know of...

Anywho!

YAY! A YG Thread <3

I love YG!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone audition for YG yet?!?!

I can't wait till GDYB releases their album <3 2006 :] wOot They better not postpone it!!! YeongBae is mine!!! No one even look at him, got it? ;]

1TYM will be back in 3 years! I can't wait :] JINHWAN AJAJA FIGHTING!!

Okay I'm in class... later...

awesome YG love >;].

have a question here. is perry half korean and half something? and how tall is he? -_-;;

Perry should be half Guamanian or have Guamanian blood in him. His last name is a Guamanian name...

I'll ask around...I know a couple of people here (Guam) that have worked with him or know him. He used to be in a hip-hop group on Guam. Pretty dope too. His group, Zodiac, paved the way for some of the new generation of hip hop heads on the island...including me.

People respect him here cause he's one of the few emcees/producers that actually "made it".

With that said...he should make a new album!

Cee Peeh thanks for the info..we were wondering what natio he was..i read some say he's half philo some say russian etc..we can't find much info on him..it's cool he can rap a bit in korean. However his info said Oakland, CA U.S.A

Name: Perry (페리)

D.O.B: 1971.11.12

Hometown: Oakland, CA U.S.A (미국 캘리포니아 주 오클랜드)

Family: Parents, 5 older brothers, 2 older sisters

Blood Type: Dunno

Nickname: Topaz (after his birthstone), Ferrari, P

Height: 5'3" (160cm)

Hobby/Skill: Music-music, All Entertainment (musically)

Interests: DVD Collection... everything in music

Habit: Neat freak (whenever I am..I keep that space clean)

Religion: Christian

Characteristics: Funny

Drinking Capacity: Okay, good

Cigarettes: Too much

Fav. Food: Chicken & fish

Fav. Color: Beige, kahki, brown

Fav. Animal: PUPPY!! (ALOT!!)

Fav. Things: South Park, movies, Friends (The TV show), video games, computers

Dislikes: Red meats, cockroaches

Who Am I?: Crazy music person, crazy movie person, crazy YG person, fun person, crazy work person

To the Fans: Keep lovin' hiphop especially from YG, because it's all for you. Stay focus in everything you do!

credit: shouling from All YG family for profile

very old yg pic

ygfamillybis.jpg