祝我生日快樂(Wishing Me a Happy Birthday)

Risse

Just a one shot..heard this song yesterday on the radio and decided to give it a try. Some wrong lyrics here and there. Pitchy too.Oh well..I tried. :sweatingbullets: The vocals are echo-y cos I was singing in my brother's empty room. Bad idea. Comments and all appreciated..Thanks. Dmusic Soundclick Enjoy peeps.

Guest conversebunny

i think you may have had a little too much power for the mood of this song. more power in the last part is alright, so you can build up the mood, but you already started out with too much in the beginning. also, hold out the ending of the notes in the phrases ending a chorus/verse a bit and make them fade slowly, i think that would add a nice touch. you really have a beautiful voice and this song is different from what you usually sing, but a real nice job overall!! :) sorry i was so nitpicky...^^; hope to hear you sing more c-pop in the future! :D

Guest tinasarangg

also, hold out the ending of the notes in the phrases ending a chorus/verse a bit and make them fade slowly, i think that would add a nice touch.

yeahh. that's my only criticism =)

besides that, nice voice.

Guest loveprint

Basically what conversebunny said. You have a very nice voice, though (:

Also, you need to work on your pronounciation just a bit.

Guest MangoJuice

good job on the chinese song =] even though i dont understand, it sounded nice =] but i really like how u sang carpenters!! yeah sure maybe a bit on the oldie side but rock on!! I LOVE THE CARPENTERS! and u sang it well!! =] gO.oD job :D

Thanks for the replies. Pointers Noted. Yea I realised that too after posting it. I will do a remake of it soon.

Haha More chinese songs eh.. I'll try.

Jst hope i aint butchering the language too much.

Hiya Miss Pies.. Nice to see you here:) I'm gonna do a Lee Hom next. Muahahahaha

Archived