Mars

Guest hecate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunshine4ever

Lol. I want to download the one with english subs. Never enough seeds T.T There's no difference between the Vietnamese&Original right?

You don't get to hear good music when you watch dubbed version. And well, I would prefer to hear Vic's voice over any dubber's voice. :P

• 1 month later...

me loves it too!!! the love between qiluo and ling is just awesome

no wonder even yu min & da s fell for each other

the story and the acting was just too great ne!

whenever i miss the feeling of love to its max,

i would immediately get my dvd and rewatch it over and over again

and i agree with sunshine4ever>> its waaay beeter to just read subs with original dubbing coz voices carry feelings as well and the way vic and barbie says their line.. ah! good!! sugoi!!!

• 1 month later...

I love this drama. Some people don't like it but actually, this drama got me really into it and I can almost relate and understand all the characters and why they're like that and it makes the drama even more compelling. Especially since most of the characters are a bit nuts, it's interesting to see thier view point. Like Fan Tongdao. I haven't finished watching the drama, so I'm not s ure if he's still part of the drama or whatever but what he says sometimes, is really quite interesting even though every time he giggles, it makes me kinda creeped out but somehow amusing

haha. he's quite interesting, so is everyone in this drama. The least, probably Barbie. They have great chemistry but yet sometimes i wonder how Vic could actually liek a character like that, she seems a bit I don't know, dull? and.. aahh i can't find the word for her charactter

but so far. i reallyy love this drama.

<33

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JOONIE.su

I watched this a while ago and it became one of my favourite dramas. There's just so much going on and it really got me thinking about life and everything. Mars has actually taught me alot about love and life. Vic portrayed his character as Ling very well. The fact that he looked extremely hot was a plus :lol:

This is definitely a must watch for those who havent seen it yet ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tknoodles

I just finished the series like 10 minutes ago. Do you guys have any idea what Tong Dao was drawing with the little girl at the end? I couldn't make out what it was. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

finished watching the drama and fell in LOVE with vic <33333

too bad he's taken by barbie... ToT but they are cute together xDDDD

i also thought the guy who played dae yu(?) was cute [x

Guest EUNSHIHAE

yep! MARS!!! Definitely the BEST Taiwanese drama ever! IDC what anybody else says.

this drama was just so touching, beautiful and great. the actors were great in it,

the music was just....gah....amazing. Vic Zhou was amazing!! i love Ling! i loved his character,

very well played.

i just love this drama, it's one of those dramas that i can watch over and over and never get tired of it.

• 8 months later...

Archived