[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

416b98723e2b2.jpg

ohh il ike that pic! dongwan looks good in purple PUAHASH AND THERS A DOGGIEEE!

that dog has no idea how lucky he/she is

HEY DID U NOTICE!? dongwan has ike A BITE ON HIS CHEST hahas! or is it a hickey! ... naw pretty sure its a bug bite.. AHHAS damn thats pretty random =P but it sure looks like it HAHHAS

Guest superstar`kiss

416b98723e2b2.jpg

ooooh so cute!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

SO F*ING CUTE!!!!

Ahhh!! What's that purple-ness on his chest???

(sorry, just HAD to look!)

Ouch! did the dog scratch him???

No, can't be......

Guest lenakeem

ohh il ike that pic! dongwan looks good in purple PUAHASH AND THERS A DOGGIEEE!

that dog has no idea how lucky he/she is

HEY DID U NOTICE!? dongwan has ike A BITE ON HIS CHEST hahas! or is it a hickey! ... naw pretty sure its a bug bite.. AHHAS damn thats pretty random =P but it sure looks like it HAHHAS

LMAO!!! OMG! LOL

HAHAH SORRY THAT WAS JUST SO RANDOM.. HAHAHA

BUT.. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS SO I WAS JUST LIKE WTH IS IT? AND THEN I READ YOUR POST AND IM LIKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH .. HAHAH YOUR VERY OBSERVANT.. AND IM 100% POSSITIVE ITS A MOSQUITO BITE. [DAMN THAT MOSQUITO IS FCUKING LUCKY.. SUCKING ON MY WANNIE ^^-] YES IT IS A BUG BITE.. YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE CIRCLISH PART FROM THE .. BLOATED PART? IONNO WHAT TO CALL IT >.<

MUHAHAHAH I DONT SEE DBSK THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE! YESS!! *CREATES A 'WHO HATES MEN THAT LOOK LIKE GIRLS' THREAD..* ^^-

where'd you hear taht junjins doing a solo?!

iver never in my life heard that until you guys told mee.. >.<

i remember reading an article at Shinhwa Changjo before where he mentioned in an interview that he wants to do a solo album, and he's practicing for it..

--------

ahhaha, yeah, what's that mark on DW's chest?

Guest lenakeem

^ HMM.. ILL CHECK AROUND SHINHWA CHANGJO..

woops it was in caps mucho sorries >.<

.. junjin doing a solo.. i would rather dongwan do one.. ^^--

i would buy like.. 38954 copies of it.. and..

keep it all of them to myself!! MUHAHAHAHHAHA

im currently lisening to hero -- mariah carrey oh wait! it just ended ok now its always be my baby -- mariah carrey.. ^^- just wanted to share that with everyone ^^-

Guest miss adorablexd

WOW THIS THREAD IS INCREASING. I SHALL COME BACK AND POST SOME PICS. IM ABOUT TO CRY .. i lost all my shinhwa pics since my computer crash on me and all the mvs i have saved and downloaded.

i want to cry.... all that hard work of finding it is now all gone. :[

I am like saving all these pictures i see.

great jobs on the banners guys! They look wonderful.im curious ... arent they a little to big for us to use to put in the sig? o.O

^ u can always decrease the size on like photoshop or paint or something

and you guys i have a question.. i have this like video thing of shinhwa.. crying? they're all like wearing army pants, minwoo, junjin and dongwan are wearing white beaters, and eric and hyesung are wearing blackbeaters.. andy's not there

and when minwoo was talking i heard him say something about andy, but i heard the word FRIEND

haahs yeah.. then later they're crying like mad =(

its so sad, i made me cry too, though i have NO CLUE what they're saying, jus watchin them sad, made me feel the pain

does any1 know what im talkin about? ahhas if not.. maybe later i'll put up a pic from it..

Guest kpoplvr

mMm.. haha.. i just ate some chicken.. XD :P so kyochon is like kfc?? right.... apparently... but man--that is soo cute how they hold their little boxes of chicken.. i hadn't seen all of those before. =) yes i'm about a page or two behind.

man... if junjin DOES go solo and dongwan DOES go solo, i'd hecka buy that. why? b/c i'd have already gotten minwoo and hyesung's solo albums and it's not fair to not support all of shinhwa... and plus i just love their voices. ^_^

yehh.. umm.. xxtine_21...i was wondering the same thing b/c i streamed that clip the other day... it might be about how much they missed andy when he was in america?? erghh-someone help US!! hahahah

annywhoo.. HAHAHAH.. you people are so observant.. i didn't even see that mark on wannie's chest until you pointed it out.. i was staring at his face, then laughing at that poodle.

and you guys i have a question.. i have this like video thing of shinhwa.. crying? they're all like wearing army pants, minwoo, junjin and dongwan are wearing white beaters, and eric and hyesung are wearing blackbeaters.. andy's not there

and when minwoo was talking i heard him say something about andy, but i heard the word FRIEND

its so sad, i made me cry too, though i have NO CLUE what they're saying, jus watchin them sad, made me feel the pain

does any1 know what im talkin about? ahhas if not.. maybe later i'll put up a pic from it..

hmm. i think i know which clip you're talking about-- but might not be sure. I saw it as a feature on their 'Everlasting Mythology' concert.. I think... o_O .. NOT sure @ all. it was like a 'history of shinhwa' thing??? i dunno. I was wondering the same exact thing.. didn't make me cry b/c i was trying to maintain myself to not laugh @ my little sister~ she was crying and i was like.. :huh: "uhm.. i know it's sad.. but i don't understand what's going on o_O..!!!" :blink: so.. i'd like to know what that was about too hehe ^_^ .~

but wah.. DongWan j/ looks so sexy~licious in my FAVORITE colore---> PURPLE!!! hehe :D

Guest suejinners

does anyone know when they are going to the army? i just want them to go and get it over with. so by the time they get back they will have new album and it will be highly anticipated meaning BIG ALBUM SALES lol

Hi...newbie here......

i like shinhwa when my friend gave me a copy of LL show...it's about on august or something...

Since then,i became one of their fans!! (not biggest,coz i've been already so left behind.....LOL)

Guest --sOpHiA*

I think your talking about the guerilla concert. There was a short clip of it played during the Everlasting Mythology concert.

The Guerilla concert is this last-minute announced concert.. as in, the fans don't know of the concert beforehand.. so like before the concert, shinhwa members are given a fixed amount of time to go around publicising and gathering people to go to their concert. It's a test of popularity i believe.

So during the concert Shinhwa was blindfolded. When they were talking to the crowd, everyone was told beforehand to keep quiet to make it seem like nobody attended the concert.

But of course after the blindfold was taken off, they saw the sea of fans in front of them and they were so touched and agitated. It was a big success.

It was so overwhelming for me too. Shinhwa is awesome.

Guest loving_D

Shinhwa Ships

Here are my favorite ships (basically all of them):

1. RicDy

andyanderickiss.jpg

2. WanDy

andyanddongwancute.jpg

3. JinDy

andyandjunjincute.jpg

4. RicWan

ericanddongwandvd3.jpg

5. Even though they're like water and oil, RicSung!

ericandhyesungradio2.jpg

6. MinWan? or MinDong...I dont know.

minwooanddongwanparan.jpg

7. MinDy

andyandminwooLL.jpg

more coming dont post yet.

8. JinSung

hyesungandjunjin.jpg

9. MinJin

shinhwapersonalhistory31.jpg

10. MinSung

minwooandhyesungcamera2.jpg