[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

krizza - found some~!! i didn't include the ones with shades, cos i guess those are easier to find.. it's amazingly hard to find pics where they're wearing glasses though.. i have 135 pics of eric [individual] alone, yet none of them shows him wearing glasses -_-" and the ones i uploaded only have minwoo and hyesung in glasses.. sorry ^^"

shinhwa2.jpg

minwoo in glasses.. super old i guess, 4th album..

shinhwa24.jpg

shinhwa25.jpg

shinhwa26.jpg

shinhwa27.jpg

same set of pics, from an interview.. minsyung in glasses..

credits - various sources [i don't remember ^^"]

picklypickly - can i steal the first eric icon? love it! can you post the original picture please? and do you happen to have pics of the rest of the members with wings? they look like dark angels =P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest da_thao

thanks picklypickly and shinhwa_n_choua for sharing,my sig need an update anyways.why are people giving a hard time to our boys these days??m.net is still immature about the whole voting thing last yr as Shinhwa members decided to not show up?i love Big Bang,heck,i think they have the most potenials to become the next group like SHINHWA,but...not fair at all.when is my white edition coming?lol,random,but i'm going crazy waiting for it.

Guest belli_babo

forgive me for being ignorant on the matter.... but why does mnet have a grudge against shinhwa? shinhwa has always been so respectful and respected in the industry.

Guest picklypickly

nutzie: it's not stealing if you ask permission. haha. sorry to say, but the original picture is from these series of thumbnails. i'd love to see more dark angel pics myself so if anyone is hoarding them, feel free to share.

121505287401tp7km8.jpg

when i think of shinhwa + glasses, i always think of minwoo. i dunno why, cause i don't think he wears them any more than hyesung does. maybe it's cause of that one mv where he pokes his finger right thru the frames. but then there's the episode of sang sang plus where junjin hangs freakin gummy worms thru his frames. lol. anyways, i think minwoo and hyesung def look the best in them with andy a close second. and true enough, def lack of dongwan. enough rambling. pictures! most of these are recent cause i don't feel like digging for old pics.

first off, eric.

classic. in this interview, he says he has a complex that when he wears glasses, he thinks he looks like MC Yoo. lol.

glassesefv7.jpg

A little more debonair and not MC Yoo-ish at all.

glassese3qc9.jpg

hyesung

glassesh2hs1.jpgglasseshgs1.jpg

minwoo

glassesmgo9.gifglassesmtg9.jpg

junjin

his hair looks hideous in this one. it has to be said.

glassesjgg3.jpg

glassesj1vg5.jpg

andy

glassesa2gu4.jpgglassesa3so4.jpgglassesaya6.jpg

Guest nutzie

picklypickly - awesome!! thank you!! hahah i always steal with permission =P

okay a little request!! [it's actually for rozzy, i'm just posting for her]

does anybody know what happened to the charity concert that was going to be held? when is it happening? i need like, a confirmed date or something.. and is anybody going?

Guest valmylove

awww those pics are nice Pickly

i am digging eric's second pic and jin's.... it was hilarious when he poke through them. (out of topic but it reminds me of WGM ep where solbi have fake glasses and Andy yelled at her for doing so... poking through the glasses) LOL!!!

Nutzie, I am not so sure, ....edit; looks like it!!!!

Guest yatiehanny

omg! look at the pic of Jinnie from dont-know-which-prog. I feel like i want to murder and mutilate his hairstylist! I recalled guests on that prog talking and questioning his hairstyle. Jinnie can;t say s**t about it coz its not his fault. Missed his mopey hairstyle.

Glasses pics ^^ I have more than these, but photobucket is going thru maintenance. Most of the Shinhwa guys wears them for photoshoots and whatnots. Hyesung's for both casual and photoshoots, but Minwoo just wears them casually.

MINWOO

Ah~ This was at dabin unnie's funeral :tears:

dabinfuneral2.jpgdabinfuneral1.jpg

----

shinhwa2677zk.jpg

Pretty lashes. I love Minbong's downswept lashes.

08mg002as5.jpg

2005011900504259.jpg

bscap023.jpg

ANDY

My brother has these frames :sweatingbullets:

f_andy1stsolom_ee62fd3.jpg

20071025095807_589_0.jpg

ERIC

NIIcatalogue2005autumn06.jpg

NIIcatalogue2005autumn03.jpg

HYESUNG

wall_hyesung_1024.jpg

hyesung2gg6-1.jpg

114786950273op8mr.jpg

2005112720164277477_2.jpg

hyesung82320061126123953.jpg

1124005792_hyesung5.jpg

My fave 'Same Thoughts' outfit :D

shin25rw.jpg

JUNJIN

img8132hy0.jpg

Jinnie's so handsome in this one. Loved the photoshootl

jin91fs3.jpg

I know I have some of dongwan during 4th jib days...but will have to search for them.

Guest incarnadine

Soulmate concert is pushing through!!! I just saw the article at O6 -- it will be on 9 August 2008, 7:30pm seoul Olympic Park -- one performance only. Still no Andy :(

Whoaaa a lot of things happening in August... Soulmate concert, Jinnie's birthday fanmeet/event and Minwoo's album launch concert!!! :w00t:

Guest hazrinaer

andy must be busy with musical thing and WGM..

in sept andy will hold concert..dongwan will hold concert too..

minwoo and junjin with fanmeting and events..

hyesung preparing 3th album..

eric with drama..

AW ANDY!! =[. really wish he could come.... >< but then again, i know andy is dissapointed too.

[08.07.10][GOOD notice] Shinhwa Soulmate Concert

Hi everyone This is The Star Company.

On 9 August at 7.30pm, Shinhwa members Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Eric will be presenting Shinhwa's "Search For A Beautiful Face, Soulmate Concert", on a specially built stage at Seoul's Olympic Park.

Firstly, as the organizer of the Soulmate concert, we hereby apologize for the inconvenience and unhappiness caused by the cancellation of the concert originally planned for June.

After the spectacular end to the 10th anniversary concert on 29/30 March, Shinhwa members were prepared to hold the Soulmate concert in June in aid of 8-year-old Ga In. However due to the Sichuan earthquake and also the fact that it coincided with the examination period in Korea, many fans expressed their regret at being unable to attend the concert. Thus we have postponed the concert to 9 August, making it yet another meaningful gatherinf for the Shinhwa members.

Shin Hyesung, who had released his 2nd solo album and held a solo concert; Lee Minwoo, who has just held a successful concert in China; Kim Dongwan, who has just made a comeback with his new title track Bi Mil; Junjin, who is now in the midst of the promotional activities for his 1st solo album; and Eric, who is currently filming Strongest Chil Woo, will all be presenting never-see-before solo performances. This concert will see all Shinhwa members putting up performances with their own unique and distinct characteristics.

(Andy will be unable to attend due to other work commitments)

In addition, although Eric has been busy filming the drama Strongest Chil Woo, but he will still join his fellow Shinhwa members in this charity event and have a special meeting with the fans. 

Shin Hyesung, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Junjin and Eric have decided to hold the meaningful Soulmate concert in order to help little Ga-In find her smile back, and this will also be a good opportunity to see the Shinhwa members together on stage. We hope fans will show their support. Ticketing details for the concert will be made available at a later date.

1. Concert title: Shinhwa - Search for A Beautiful Face, Soulmate Concert

2. Date: 9 August 2008 (Sat) 7.30pm (1 show only)

3. Venue: Seoul Olympic Park, open field with specially built stage

4. Enquiry: BSK Entertainment 02-581-2134 Source: goodemg Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina.com Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

wow finally some news about soulmate concert

glad that it's come through

i wish i could go

gah all of this pics of them with glasses makes me fall more deeply in love with them

all of these actually makes me wanna see them in school uniform

i found them are so cute in school uni

ha ha ha

wish i can see that

:P

Guest Maedy

Whoa I love glasses pics ! Hyesung looks the best i think :) i mean it fix him naturally and perfectly :D

And Minwoo , i dun know why but M with glasses gives me a special feeling :) unique :D

i was worried Soulmate concert cant be hold but now :) how sad without Andy :( I still hope that he'll appear the last minute :) *dream*

Guest superstar`kiss

Aw..yeah, I didn't hear any news about the concert, I had no idea what was going on..

Well I'm glad that the Shinhwa Changjo's attending this concert is back on!

The original date was on my birthday. =D But August 9th is awesome!

YAY! I'm so excited for a new concert!

love all the pictures of our boys wearing glasses. all of them suit glasses ^^. wannie? hmmm. shades? i ono o.o 

Whoa I love glasses pics ! Hyesung looks the best i think :) i mean it fix him naturally and perfectly :D

And Minwoo , i dun know why but M with glasses gives me a special feeling :) unique :D

i was worried Soulmate concert cant be hold but now :) how sad without Andy :( I still hope that he'll appear the last minute :) *dream*

agreed! i love hyesung with glasses. and he wears them very often. and eric does too. but i would put andy 2nd cuz i think he's cute but

im a major andy fan but still love shinhwa over andy

:P . dont kill me. for liking andy more than any other member. >___<

:ph34r:

yeah. dissapointed that andy could attend. but i still have a feeling he would show up! maybe his practicing for his musical is somewhere near the soulmate concert? *hopes* 

P.S. maybe this is kind of unrelated but im curious... i think some of u already know this. i went to shinhwabiz but then it says the account is suspended. does anyone know what happened? =o

Guest valmylove

P.S. maybe this is kind of unrelated but im curious... i think some of u already know this. i went to shinhwabiz but then it says the account is suspended. does anyone know what happened? =o

It's probably having temporary server issues. It should come back up soon!!

Guest picklypickly

still no andy? :(

anyways, i come bearing one more picture of eric wearing glasses. too precious to waste.

glassesax2.jpg

haha, he looks adorable.

and this is as close as i've gotten to finding dongwan in glasses. .... you can kinda see his eyes. lol, cookie to whoever suceeds finding a pic.

hugsuy0.jpg

have you guys seen these? (thumbnails, clicky to make bigger)

shinhwanimalsaxt4.th.jpg shinhwanimalseue1.th.jpg

shinhwanimalshqo0.th.jpg shinhwanimalsjpb6.th.jpg

shinhwanimalsmsk2.th.jpg shinhwanimalssjh0.th.jpg

well, i made myself a wallpaper with it and just thought i'd share.

this is the one i'm using

shinhwanimals2ajv9.jpg

but i made a bunch. (thumbnails again so as to not kill everyone's comps)

shinhwanimals5se3.th.jpg shinhwanimals6sh8.th.jpg shinhwanimals3ve4.th.jpg

shinhwamalsva0.th.jpg shinhwanimals1fp0.th.jpg shinhwanimals4oi0.th.jpg

shinhwanimals7mq8.th.jpg shinhwanimals8ta2.th.jpg shinhwanimals9nn4.th.jpg

Guest kgirl21

hi all

i am one of silent fans of shinhwa in this thread but actively checking any news about shinhwa in here hehehe...

anyway i am just wondering if all shinhwa boys are all minus or just using glasses for fashion reason???????

Guest da_thao

^^^^ that is so so cute,thank you so so much for sharing!if i was home,i'll set it as my bg.

So,the Dream Concert is still without ANdy...=/ could someone remind me why they pushed it back to August?if the concert falls on the same day as WGM,can't they do another one where Solbi comes see Andy?regardless,i won't be able to attend the last Shinhwa concert until the reunion concert...*sigh*

Archived