[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest nutzie

i don't really have any comments about the closing of the topic.. afterall, everybody is biased anyways, whether they're mods or not [well mods are still human being, although i believe he should've handled the case with more tact and better reasons..] but let's not turn this page into a bashing page for mods.. otherwise mods are going to come and close this thread for biasness too =P

anywayssss.. i come with a present for the upset people out there~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2QpVOPbuuQE

wandy practicing for their special stage [as per andy's diary entry] it's not like, super serious practice cos there are some funny "dance moves" they did.. hahaha.. i almost choked on my soup while watching that..

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

Oh and guess what?

I found a couple SHCJ!

Yes, both girl and boy couple SHCJ! :)

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/8200/eb85b8ns9.jpg

They are so cute together! <3

They actually went to the Dream Concert together as a date too!

omgoodness, that's so freakin' adorable!

serious, i would love to have a man shcj-er with me to go out with or go to concerts with!

and goshh, that photobook is GORGEOUS. look at all those colored photos and SO MANY PAGES!

i'm so tempted to buy it T_T but dang that's some $$$

and about the removal of that shinhwa helping elf thread.. the reason is quite interesting..

Guest pao719

Okay I'm kinda mad right now I followed a link to allkpop because of an article posted on the AnBi thread but I found some news about Jun Jin. Something about him having a "problem" during a live performance of "wa"...I dunno if it's true or not because this is the first I hear of it and heck, those pics maybe be photoshoped BUT what's really annoying is that they speak so badly of him in general. I mean even if it happened...geez, he's human, it's embarassing, wasn't on purpose...leave him alone...

I'm tired of these ridiculous comments ppl write about our Shinhwa boys on their websites, they just like to make mean commentary for the sake of getting a laugh out of people so that they get more site visitors and they can feel better about themselves...

Whatever...the Shinhwa boys are ALL talented, each in his own way, they ALL have their good looks (diff styles for diff taste though), and they ALL work very hard and are decent, caring individuals that have been too long in the industry to not be given respect by ppl in the industry and the general public as well...goodness

Plus, no matter what happens whether they make a mistake or suffer some embarassment or get shunned by all of Korea...as long as they had no malicious intent, I'm pretty sure all SHCJ and most of us here would still support them

so in conclusion... I luv Shinhwa (WE luv Shinhwa) and they're ultra spiffy, so there!

P.S. that photobook looks nice! but why is it only released now if it's from pictures of last year? I want one from the 10th anniv concert!!!

Guest nurkeyandie

so in conclusion... I luv Shinhwa (WE luv Shinhwa) and they're ultra spiffy, so there!

hi, pao, my fellow shinhwa fan and anbiholic! ^your post made me laugh, i meant the 'ultra-spiffy' part. :D nice to see you here. i saw that article about junjin too and i just laughed it off. of course, i was a bit hurt, but yeah i just laughed it off. i remember when i was just beginning to like shinhwa, i'd be so affected by all the negative publicity/criticism about them, but now i just laugh it off. shinhwa is practically invincible, in my opinion. but i remember, recently, for their ninth jib, when 'just one more time' came out, somebody said something not-so-good about it and about the group, and i know she/they were just trying to express their opinion, but i remember being really hurt not so much coz of what they said but more so coz they were shinhwa fans. you know? but anyway, why bring that up now? that's all in the past and it's all good now. ^_^

i loved, loved that wandy clip! thanks, nat and ai (who shared it in the anbi thread)! i was laughing so hard when andy started doing his sexy dance in front of dongwan and wannie was like, 'don't do that!' and andy was like, 'why?' :lol: and seeing them in that studio was <3! i want to see that studio too! our boys must've spent countless hours in that studio (and who knows what shenanigans they got into there?)! :lol:

Guest picklypickly

^ that clip is so adorable. the way andy cracked up when dongwan turned around and andy trying to seduce dw with his sexy dance. i woulda paid money for that to happen on stage. he was so into it, dw had to retrieve his cap for him. lol. 2+ shinhwa members together never fails to make me laugh/smile.

in case you don't frequent the anbi thread: here it is.

Guest valmylove

Thanks for that wandy clip! i love how playful wandy was and also couldn't stop smiling when andy danced seductively towards wannie too!

that photobook .... sighs... maybe maybe not.

Pao, I hope u feel better. Watch some shinhwa funny clips!

Guest qaxlod

I am uploading a couple of old pictures of Shinhwa!

AH~ the good old days! <3

sh006copyxm1.jpg

sh007copyao8.jpg

Love them so much.

Gosh~ I miss them!!

Oh and a picture of 팬지 & 신창~ Fanzi & ShinChang!!!

shcjpanziav5.png

ah the good old days

^_^

gosh the young shinhwa is so cute

and although my fav is minwoo

but i always feel attracted to wannie's

he looks so beautiful when he is young

so innocent too

ha ha ha

eric looks so friendly

and sungie looks kakkoi

:P

thanks this is so cute

random pics with watermelon

but hey! i am not complaining

:lol:

Guest pao719

hi, pao, my fellow shinhwa fan and anbiholic! ^your post made me laugh, i meant the 'ultra-spiffy' part. :D nice to see you here. i saw that article about junjin too and i just laughed it off. of course, i was a bit hurt, but yeah i just laughed it off. i remember when i was just beginning to like shinhwa, i'd be so affected by all the negative publicity/criticism about them, but now i just laugh it off. shinhwa is practically invincible, in my opinion. but i remember, recently, for their ninth jib, when 'just one more time' came out, somebody said something not-so-good about it and about the group, and i know she/they were just trying to express their opinion, but i remember being really hurt not so much coz of what they said but more so coz they were shinhwa fans. you know? but anyway, why bring that up now? that's all in the past and it's all good now. ^_^

i loved, loved that wandy clip! thanks, nat and ai (who shared it in the anbi thread)! i was laughing so hard when andy started doing his sexy dance in front of dongwan and wannie was like, 'don't do that!' and andy was like, 'why?' :lol: and seeing them in that studio was <3! i want to see that studio too! our boys must've spent countless hours in that studio (and who knows what shenanigans they got into there?)! :lol:

Hi nurkeyandie!!! Lol...yeah I was just kinda cranky...maybe lack of sleep and the heat?? Usually I laugh it off too but I was annoyed today...

Anyway, that Wandy clip...lol! Totally made my day! Andy is dressed a bit bum-ishly though, lol, he also looks REALLY tired. OMG, I loved the butt-patt from Wannie at the end! Wannie seems hyper but, what else is new? :rolleyes:

Anyone spent their lifesavings on the 10th anniversary goods yet??? I can't make up my mind on what to buy and what I "don't" need to have, lol. Any advice??

Guest tnsyn123

Shinhwa dream concert

with so much bad vibe going on in soompi about a certain event. I just want to share when our guys were there and the love SHCJ had for them. The best part they are wearing orange( I don't think I ever seen them wearing orange before :huh: )

Guest nekori

Wow, this thread has been moving so quickly! I've been trying to keep up but have been focusing on school work. Yay, my summer officially started today!

It appears as though a couple of things have been bothering fellow Changjoers lately. Me, I don't even take a second glance at anything negative. Actually it doesn't seem all that bad. First of all, Shinhwa and SHCJ has a really thick skin in general and Shinhwa cares more about the integrity of their fans then the opinions of those who just want to cause a stir. As long as SHCJ continues to act well and make them proud, it'll be fine. Then Uncle Wannie won't have to chastise us.

I just want to enjoy these months left before the REALLY, REALLY bad things start to happen.

I really love the idea that whenever Shinhwa talks about being away for awhile that SHCJ continues to be useful people, and I've taken track 10 from the album to heart. So in the next three-four years :tears: I will make sure to do well so I can present a better me when Shinhwa returns as one.

By the way, just ordered the ltd. edition photobook. Release date isn't til the end of july so it'll be awhile. Oh, with shipping costs ... I thinks it worth it though.

Just to lighten up the mood, also put this in the pics and gifs thread, but a brilliantly PS'ed pic. Looks blissful right? (seems like they might be missing another child, an uncle, and an auntie minwoo? :blink: -where would minwoo be in the family picture?)

shinricjinsung7.jpg

Guest rainie_chu

^ HAHAHAHAHAHA~ OMG Mommy Bird, Baby Bird and Daddy Bird?

About negative publicity, yeah it pisses me off too...at first. But you know, people who want to sell stuff will stop at nothing and Shinhwa sells. It's annoying, yes. But well, I think Shinhwa doesn't really care about what others thing as long as we, the fans, SHCJ are right behind them. Just think about the 9th jib- it's an album dedicated just for fans. As long as we support them, they won't be affected by anything.

So that's right people, thick skin. Heehee.

Guest da_thao

hi everyone!!!i think we should just let go JunJin's incident.Shinhwa should PERFORM "RUN".AHH~~i want to see them on stage and hear SHCJ screams in the bg.

i love that clip,DW and other members have been patting Andy's behinds to see what the buzz was about,lol.Andy was really into his sexy dance =]

[EDIT]

i should come here daily cause i went back 5 pages and all the news i never knew about.I'm even more sad,June has started off bad for our boys...*sigh*

Because we are one and there was already a bond,no one will hurt you because we have sealed each one of you with layers and layers of love.SHINHWA FIGHING!

that is one expensive photobook,they kept on releasing all these collectibles...my money!~

i never been to a SHINHWA concert,i know...so sad,but they are really not coming to the US...anyways,we are all in the picture,one way or another.

kaqnnd57ca7ccya5.jpg

credit to...i forgot...sorry.

Guest stephyzzz

i know i am quite slow

but i just watch .wonderful outing

wondergirls and shin hyesung

hyesung oppas is so charming ahhaha..

and nice to those young girls

Guest jean_kkp

i don't really have any comments about the closing of the topic.. afterall, everybody is biased anyways, whether they're mods or not [well mods are still human being, although i believe he should've handled the case with more tact and better reasons..] but let's not turn this page into a bashing page for mods.. otherwise mods are going to come and close this thread for biasness too =P

anywayssss.. i come with a present for the upset people out there~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2QpVOPbuuQE

wandy practicing for their special stage [as per andy's diary entry] it's not like, super serious practice cos there are some funny "dance moves" they did.. hahaha.. i almost choked on my soup while watching that..

In reference to what you guys say about being hurt when ppl bash shinhwa, I guess its only normal. If we feel proud when changjo does good things, and when shinhwa does well, its also natural we feel sad when bad things happen to them no? that's part and parcel of fandom, because once our emotions get involved, fandom is MESSY.

Anyway talking about biasness, I guess shinhwa is lucky enough in that sense, so lets forgive and forget abt the closed thread. If we talk abt snsd, then we'll know whats biased.

I LOVE WANDY!!! I laughed sooo much watching it! Andy has weird sense of fashion, and im so happy to see them goofing around like that. Wandy was so excited to do the boxing dance eh? Haha. LOVE them!

Okay I'm kinda mad right now I followed a link to allkpop because of an article posted on the AnBi thread but I found some news about Jun Jin. Something about him having a "problem" during a live performance of "wa"...I dunno if it's true or not because this is the first I hear of it and heck, those pics maybe be photoshoped BUT what's really annoying is that they speak so badly of him in general. I mean even if it happened...geez, he's human, it's embarassing, wasn't on purpose...leave him alone...

I'm tired of these ridiculous comments ppl write about our Shinhwa boys on their websites, they just like to make mean commentary for the sake of getting a laugh out of people so that they get more site visitors and they can feel better about themselves...

Whatever...the Shinhwa boys are ALL talented, each in his own way, they ALL have their good looks (diff styles for diff taste though), and they ALL work very hard and are decent, caring individuals that have been too long in the industry to not be given respect by ppl in the industry and the general public as well...goodness

Plus, no matter what happens whether they make a mistake or suffer some embarassment or get shunned by all of Korea...as long as they had no malicious intent, I'm pretty sure all SHCJ and most of us here would still support them

P.S. that photobook looks nice! but why is it only released now if it's from pictures of last year? I want one from the 10th anniv concert!!!

Oh when I saw that junjin perf, I was speechless. 1) he was really unlucky it happened, if it is real. I think its real though, looks like it. However, I don't think junjin himself would be affected much by the press because of this, because jin is known as quite … you know? Haha so it kinda fits his image anyway! 2) im just a bit hurt that other soompiers post bad things abt jin just based on that pictures. His personality has nothing to do with it, these things just happens!

nekori, i love you for that post, really. u reminded me of what shinhwa expects of their fans, and yes, i dont wanna get chastised by wannie anytime. its just not worth it. and somehow... because i am facing a difficult period in my life due to some changes in my family + school, what u said about "I will make sure to do well so I can present a better me when Shinhwa returns as one." just about spoke directly to me. although fandom is fandom, my feelings are still strongly tied to shinhwa oppas. what they say mean a lot to me, silly as it sounds. despite the foolishness, i gain and lose from fandom, just like them. so now, i just wanna obtain strength from shinhwa, their songs, their goals and their expectations.

hopefully every changjo here can grow with the positivity from being a changjo, bless you guys ^^

Guest incarnadine

I just wanna say... I honestly don't see how Jin's getting more "excited" than usual in that Wa perf (which was during his first ever M! Countdown perf for Wa -- Comeback) is in any way unlucky or unfortunate. I think what's more unfortunate is the fact that other people are making such a big deal out out of it. So what? He gave an outstanding performance which people enjoyed, and that is what truly matters. People didn't notice it until allkpop pointed it out. Ahhh, the jealousy. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Moreover, like some have already said here, it does not say anything about his personality. Jin is one of the kindest, gentlest people around and even his Shinhwa co-members can attest to that.

Guest Ginny Potter

I dun think Jin or any other shinhwa members would care about this "small incident" hahaha.... In fact I really think that they will tease the hell out of him for getting "excited" LOL, just like any funny stories or else ^_^.

Guest kriza_09

What I don't understand is, why the thread is like totally gone... When a mod closes a thread, usually the thread is still there and we can open it, we just can't write replies anymore, right? Other closed threads are still there, but not the shinhwa one.... Maybe he/she deleted the thread? And that's why he/she can't re-open it? Because the thread is gone?

Too bad the mod decided to do that... because imo, that's the only DC-related thread that doesn't have any bashing... the only thread where other fanclubs who were in disagreement in other threads could come into agreement (through SHCJ!!! ^^) the only tiny little hope from this whole mess...

----

I have so many self-taken MinWanJinDy pics and fancams that I want to share... but I'm in my home country right now and it's just impossible to even download, let alone upload, anything with this internet connection.. =( so just bear with me for 3 months.. lol..

but seriously, that was the closest I could ever be to a Korean fan girl... in 3 days, I got to watch Minwoo twice, Dongwan twice, Andy twice, and Junjin three times.. lol..

----

EDIT: I always think Minwoo, considering his relationship to Jinnie, is the family's son in law who is really close to his father in law and is too charming that his mother in law can't get her eyes off him... of course, considering how good of a womanizer he is, the mother in law always falls for him whenever she's having problems with her hubby... ^^

Guest incarnadine

gawdddd kriza_09, you are SOOO lucky!!! Lol not to worry, I'm sure all of us here will be waiting patiently for your precious fancams :)

sigh... whatever opinions we have, as mods, they have the power to do as they please. A lot of events which took place in the DC were very unfortunate, and I feel bad for those who got hurt (when all they really wanted to do was have fun and cheer for their idols)... at the end of the day though, I'm really proud of Shinhwa Changjo for once again rising above the occasion and being mature about the whole thing.

Archived