[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest bebubble

Minwoo isn't part of The Birds!!! He's part of minsyung!!!

The Birds will always be jinsyung.... but it's time to reveal who's the father to the baby bird.... coughericchough

----------

Since there's no production notes coming out anymore, I'm going to start this little quiz...

The purpose of this quiz is not to test how well you know Shinhwa, but more of a way to share some information I have about Shinhwa that you might not know/notice/remember... Just like the production notes, I'll release the questions one at a time... Just something to anticipate for since there's not a lot of news about them lately.. and hopefully it can trigger some discussions in this thread.. ^^

Since we're at the topic of The Birds, I think this would be the right question to start the quiz...

Quiz #1

Question: Hyesung and Junjin formed a group called ‘The Birds’, with Hyesung being mommy bird and Junjin being baby bird. ''The Birds' made its debut at Hyesung's 1st solo concert in 2007, although the mommy bird – baby bird relationship came about for the first time in 2001 when Shinhwa was doing a TV show called X-File (stunt drive episode). But even before that, Hyesung and Junjin had been (and still are) in a group together called BM Club. Who is the president of this group?

Video reference:

Answer: Kangta. BM Club stands for Bon Myeong (Real Name) Club. The complete list of the members is not known, but the known members so far are Kangta (An Chil Hyun - H.O.T.), Shin HyeSung (Jung Pil Gyo - Shinhwa), Junjin (Park Choong Jae - Shinhwa), Yoo Min (No Gap Seong - NRG), Kim Yeong Min (Kim Yeong Deuk - Tae Sa Ja).

Great Idea!!

I only know that the birds belong to BM club but I never knew who is the the president of this group and what 'BM' stands for.

Thanks for this!!

Gee...I miss the all the production notes!! wish there were 30 questions...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nekori

Kriza - what a cool idea. Learns somethning new everyday. :)

Also have something to help get over missing the production notes or maybe this will make us miss them more?

Text messages from long ago!

9/16 [trans] Shinhwa members’ text messages to each other after Shinhwa’s 1st jib activities ended (RicMinDy)

Andy to Eric hyung

Hyung, you always teach me the good and whenever I am having difficulties, you will always help me, I am really thankful.

Thanks for teaching me rap, thanks for leading Shinhwa, thanks for all the new discoveries, thanks for all the helps. Hyung, I love you!!

Andy to Minwoo hyung

Thanks hyung for teaching me dancing, thanks hyung for always watching the MV, listening ot the music and analyze the music, doing dance choreography for us. And I am really thankful that you have being looking after me when I am feeling bad, and protecting me just like your real little brother, really thank you, hyung!!

Andy to Hyesung hyung

Hyung teaches me singing when we just debut and it really gives me great help and whenever I am hungry, hyung will use fragrant oil and sesame to fry food for me, it’s really very tasty. Thank you!!

Andy to Dongwan hyung

Hyung teaches me lots of Korean words and explains to me the meaning when reading the script, really thankful…

Hyung, you must be very tired composing everyday right? I can’t help much so I am very sorry, I will learn to help you.

Thank you, hyung!!

Andy to Junjin hyung

You have to attend programs and also school, must be very tired right? And because you are in year 3 and is heading for exams therefore you are always so hardworking. Thanks for letting me seeing this side of you, all the best! Fighting!!! ♡ U

Minwoo to Eric

A friend who is frank to me! I cannot forget the cheerful smile on your first at first time I meet you! You are our group motivator-

Let’s have a pact. Next time, let’s Shinhwa do the very best with great confidence, araso?!

I hoped that you will not feel sad; you must work hard for us. I love you!!

Minwoo to Andy

Hyung has given you a nickname called bogus (a small animal name in a comic), peach etc, but you never once said you are happy, you really looks cute. Please never forget that look… I will always be a hyung which you feel secure with. Hyung will not disappoint you. Peach ah! Me too, I love you!!

Minwoo to Dongwanie who compose music every night

When I am watching dancing channel, you who secretly peek at me through the door slit is so rare.

Do your best in composing the music now, and we will record when we released our 2nd jib. You must also be our energy source, full of confidence and walk out bringing a righteous image. Continue in the future… Next time, we will compose great music.

Our smart Dongwanie, we will meet later at night. I love you yo!

Minwoo to Hyesung

Like a comet which moves forwards, our Hyesung in Shinhwa! Hyesung ah! Your cooking skill is really the best. Next time, we will depend on you on good and tasty food. Your hardworking and unchanged look, I believe at the release of 2nd jib, your singing ability will be even much outstanding. My hyesungie…. Sarang hae yo!!

Minwoo to Junjin

You are a brother who gives me a comfortable feeling… kind, handsome and really good junie. Your exams are approaching but don’t worry.

Hyung believe in you. You will do your best. When you get into university, hyung will follows you.

I believe you will admit into a good university. Sarang hae yo. Muack!!

Eric to Minwoo

You have being working hard. You must also choreograph great dance when our 2nd jib is released. Fighting!!

Eric to Hyesung

Practicing more on singing and become the best. Fighting!!

Eric to Andy

Bring out your confidence and work hard for your practices and activities. Fighting!!

Eric to Jin

Must work hard and participate more in 2nd jib. And study hard for your exams. Fighting!!

Eric to Dongwan

Do not waste it, you can also write rap song in 2nd jib~ Fighting!!

9/16 [trans] Shinhwa members’ text messages to each other after Shinhwa’s 1st jib activities ended (Wanjinsyung)

Dongwan to Andy

[bougus Andy!]

I didn’t treat you well, sorry. I always feel miserable too therefore I can’t offer you much help.

However, you always make me remember your cheerful look. Thanks. Fighting!!

Dongwan to agile Jin ah!

You always accept hyungs’ jokes with tolerant, our generous jinie! Jinie must enter a good university. Although you are busy but you have fully make use of your free time for learning and practices and this makes me us feel proud.

Dongwan to Eric

Because your mum has arrived therefore you seem unfocused. Do not get divert, do your best to protect your position as the leader!!

Our Shinhwa must be the best group. And also, praying that you will be able to recover from your sensitive body soon.

Dongwan to cute Hyesung ah!

Recently, you finally know how to use computer, now you are no longer computer idiot ah!

Must practice hard in singing, do not stay up too late at night, must take care of your health. Must sleep early!

Dongwan to Papa Minwoo ah!

The busiest in preparation is our Minwoo. Always seeing you working really hard, I will wants to hug you immediately. HAHAHA!

Work hard in practicing music and let us try to produce a good song together. And also, let’s us undergo a hardcore practicing during our 2nd jib preparation.

Hyesung to Eric

Before becoming the group leader, you have being through too much pressure. However, you are still shows a brave front as a leader in front of the kids (Shinhwa members). Let us continue to work hard. I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Minwoo

Minwoo, who cannot stop erupting (improving) under the loneliness, you are a friendly and trustworthy person which always makes me envious.

Our 1st jib has ended beautifully; let’s work hard for the 2nd jib! I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Andy

Youngest Andy ah! You need to go to school and also do your activities, must be very tired right? However, you never grumble in front of the hyung and still showing us your determination and reliability, I am thankful to this. Let’s work hard together! I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Dongwan

The most troublesome person in Shinhwa, Dongwan! Seeing you burning midnight oil to compose music every night, I feel that you are really great!

I believe that you will always shine based on your hard work. Let us become great men. I ♡ You!!

Hyesung to Junjin

As a student of High school 3rd year, Jinie must be feeling very tired. Study hard, I will pray for your ideal university you want to enter.

Jinie fighting!! I ♡ You!!

Junjin to Eric hyung

Really thank you. Hyung! You always treat me as if you are my real elder brother! When you are suffering hard from your sensitive illness, although I wish to help but… Hyung you know my good intention right? Even if I stop here you will also understand right? Okay then I will stop here…

Junjin to Minwoo hyung

Hyung is really good! Haha~ Hyung treats me like uncle! Really thank you. Do you remember our pact?

We will live together in the future… Sarang hae yo, Minwoo hyung! Hahaha!!

Junjin to dongwanie hyung

Hyung! Hyung is like a father. My father is a guy in where nothing he cannot do. Isn’t there’s someone called Macgyver (A guy who is a man who loves peace and every times he’s in mission, he never bring guns, never use violence and he bring peace to the world fighting against the evil using his scientific knowledge and small tools around him to resolve problems. Hyung is also the same. So you are “Kim-gyver”, araso? You always treat me like my dad, bringing me up. Sarang hae yo, Mr Macgyver hyung!!

Junjin to Andy

You are always like a friend, always like my youngest brother

found this at http://shinwashi.blogspot.com/

Source:OCEAN6

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest kfosho

oh my gosh i love watching the run mv (: ahah that part where....ahah i think you know what i mean.

sorry but i'm gonna comment on something old:

MINWOO

We'll sail to a deserted island on a raft.

At night we will hug each other to sleep on the beach....

------ahah soo cute (:

DONGWAN

We'll all ride our motorcyvles to Cheonggyecheon Stream, soak our feet in the water, eating dried squid as we drink beer, and chat through the night.

I'll be in charge of taking photographs!!!

-----uhhhh dongwan -_-

JUNJIN

Go on a bicycle road trip across the whole country~

And we'll sleep in a tent for 6...!

-----junjin has a cute side too (:

& junjin and dongwan a 2 member shinhwa concert?? hmm intersting. wonder how well they can pull it off,,

anything happened did happen. Let's forget them. They deserve no place here...

Orange color? B4 i hate it so much...But now, i love it SO SO SO much ^^ My mom was surprised and wondered why suddenly i change my fav color ^^ My neighbors in the campus said that my room is too much orange. They even asked me it's because i like to eat orange? no, i love apple ^^

funny story. are your walls orange too (: overall the color orange needs more credit. its a real nice color, despite that its the color of shinhwa.

i like apples too.

Guest kriza_09

Hyesung to Eric

Before becoming the group leader, you have being through too much pressure. However, you are still shows a brave front as a leader in front of the kids (Shinhwa members). Let us continue to work hard. I ♡ You!!

Oh how I miss the good ol' times..... before that incident happened... *though it's still unknown what exactly happened LOL*

1st jib: Hyesung said 'I love you' to all members without exception :rolleyes:

10th jib: Hyesung said 'I love you' to all members except Eric :sweatingbullets:

20th jib: Hyesung will say 'I love you' to Eric only :blink:

Guest infinityyy

Oh how I miss the good ol' times..... before that incident happened... *though it's still unknown what exactly happened LOL*

10th jib: Hyesung said 'I love you' to all members except Eric :sweatingbullets:

lol, can i get the links to the videos you're talking about? :P

the whole water-oil thing surprised me when i watched that one show when the shinhwa members mentioned it--i forgot, was it loveletter? gah, i don't remember. can someone help refresh my memory on that one too? ^_^

//ed// and seriously, i really didn't like the color orange until shinhwa came along too. LMAO. i'm trying to find some orange chucks right now to represent our shinhwa~~ :D:P

<B>[08.05.29][News] KimDongWan, "Sends hope to China"

[08.05.30] [News] Solbi: Andy is an ideal marriage partner, but not a dating partner

[08.05.29][News] WanSung, recording for "I LOVE ASIA" htm_200805291522580107000001070100-001.jpg

2008052914185901181_3.jpg

ParkJinYoung, doing midnight recording for his friend Jackie Chan

Park JinYoung (JYP/36) with HongKong artist Jackie Chan doing a song recording together "We Are The World" on the 29th after returning to Korea in the morning, directly proceed to the studio to work.

JYP with artist KimYeonA, WONDER GIRLS, actor HwangJeongMin and so on on 29th morning 10:30am in Seoul KangNam LOUIS STUDIO undergoing for the song recording. This is a single which gathers all the Asia power to help the people in ShiChuan, China.

MV production Jackie Chan & KangJeKyu being the director participated in the MV production. JYP's was in America last month 20th, after hearing the unfortunate news, to work out with the project with Jackie Chan & production, on 29th he immediately return to Korea.

JYP's recording participant artist is Shin HyeSung, Kim DongWan, Clazziquai Alex & Horan, KimMinYoung, KimYeonA, HwangJeongMin, Wonder Girls and etc. JYP with 35 selected local artist & actors wearing a t-shirt printed with "I Love Asia" wording together, entered the studio.

In the day's recording, LeeByungHoon, SongHyeGyo & Rain wanted to participate but due to their tight schedule they could not do so. Director KangJeKyu will be recording the scene with all the music bg production and recording into the MV and release to the public.

This is a project to help the ShiChuan, China people who involved in the earthquake. A total of 30 TOP STAR of Korea participate.

KimAhJung- JeonHyeBin-KaIn-KimDongWan, "To China, Stay Strong!"

KimDongWan who donated 2thousand million won express "At first i did not feel the realistic towards the danger of earthquake, but through KBS "Love Request", after seeing the scene captured in china i felt very depress and then only knew how serious it was. The Olympic season is getting near soon so i'm worried. Hope the nation get their soul support, hope china too will recover fast."

[obmit unrelated news]

Source:Oceans6

Cn Trans:染@bestshinhwa.com

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz 

Guest miss lakwon

Wow, seriously what a guy Dongwan Oppa is.

He not only send tons of money to China but he also takes time off from his busy schedule to help create a song with others for the quake victims in China.

Guest rainie_chu

Thanks for the news! I didn't know Hyesung did the recording too. But he's not in the pics! Dang! Too bad, coz that pic of all those KPop artists with Jackie Chan is sooo cool!

Guest aindy

[08.05.28] [News] The show "Introducing Stars' Friends" is in the works..

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

jindymbcshowwb9.jpg

MBC's special show "Introducing Star's Friends" which was scheduled to air in Februrary will start broadcasting this month.

Im Suhn Hee will appear on "Introducing Star's Friends" as a "Queen Ka" and has received a nick name as Kim Tae Hee.

Beginning this Saturday, May 31st, the shows will air every week. The "Introducing Star's Friends" show's MC are Lee Hui Jae, Hyun Young and Jin Hang. The show will have 2 male stars and 2 female stars. Each star brings a friend and will introduce that person to the other stars' friends.

The guests for the first show is Andy who has been part of the very popular "We Are Married" segment of Sunday Sunday's Night show's couple along with Solbi. Along with Jun Jin who just relased his solo album, Bang Song In and Ahn Huh Kyung. Each star will introduce their friends to see they are compatible with the other star's friends.

Source: Oceans Six

English Translation: HappyHeart7@ShinhwaBiz

+++++++++++++++++++++++

[08.05.30] [News] Andy: "Compared to Solbi, Hyun Young would have been better"

[08.05.30] [News] JunJin, "Receive top star female actress confession while debut"

[08.05.30] [News] Kim Dongwan, "As time goes by, SHINHWA became better"

[08.05.30] [News] Lee Minwoo, one month one solo concert

I don't think Hyesung is in it. I saw video clips of them practicing and Hyesung was not in it.

And I did not see Hyesung's name on the advertisement.

You can definately see Dongwan singing and his name on the advertisement.

EDIT: 6/1/08 - Just read that Hyesung will be in the 2nd round.

Thanks for the news! I didn't know Hyesung did the recording too. But he's not in the pics! Dang! Too bad, coz that pic of all those KPop artists with Jackie Chan is sooo cool!

Guest pao719

Hi everyone, I visit this thread often but post very little. Thanks for all the updates everyone is so kind here. I really can't wait for "Introducing Star Friends" with Jindy!

Hey, when you're feeling depressed what's a good Shinhwa clip(like show they were on)/mv/or song to watch/listen to??

For me BEST clips are Loveletter Season 1. There are 7 episodes and no matter I much I watch them, I still love it. And besides, this is first time I actually heard Eric sing little when they were serenading the female guest.

Hi everyone, I visit this thread often but post very little. Thanks for all the updates everyone is so kind here. I really can't wait for "Introducing Star Friends" with Jindy!

Hey, when you're feeling depressed what's a good Shinhwa clip(like show they were on)/mv/or song to watch/listen to??

Guest nutzie

and here i come with the clip where eric sings =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMjtgDlJpI

he's so adorable when he sings.. cos when he raps, he exudes an aura of confidence, but when he sings, he's so shy and vulnerable.. so cutee~ of course this is coming from me, the biggest eric lover in this thread.. yeah we all know he's probably the worst singer in the group, but heck, it's still cute to me =P the fact that he actually tries =D so i'll leave you with another one.. i think this one's during winter story concert.. enjoy~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w6YD99q4osA

omg nutzie u made me laugh sooo hard!! xD hahaha!! eric was hilarious when he sang to this girl. have no idea why but it just tingled my tummy haha. cant believe eric has such a nice voice :] loved the 2nd clip hehe. *favorites it* cant wait until he releases his 1st album o___o *anticipates*

Guest infinityyy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZkMjtgDlJpI

he's so adorable when he sings.. cos when he raps, he exudes an aura of confidence, but when he sings, he's so shy and vulnerable.. so cutee~ of course this is coming from me, the biggest eric lover in this thread.. yeah we all know he's probably the worst singer in the group, but heck, it's still cute to me =P the fact that he actually tries =D so i'll leave you with another one.. i think this one's during winter story concert.. enjoy~

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w6YD99q4osA

I love that second clip! I like it when he sings too! ^__^

and goshh, Eric and Shinhwa too have really good control of their fans; and the fans there are SO respectful (when eric was telling them to shush) lol. i'm really amazed~<3 not many artists can control their fans that well.

//edit//

ah, just another random clip of eric singing, but this time with junjin :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKO5jQqup1U&feature=related

Guest miaka0210

this mv right here i gotta say really made me happy since I was

really really down that day when I watched it. good thing I found it. Our men(SHINHWA) are just

so cute and funny all throughout the video.

hopefully this video will make you happy as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOfgQ4OnFz4

Guest nurkeyandie

omg! i hate that my laptop's not fixed yet and i can only go online every now and then, now i have to backlog in the different threads i visit here on soompi (all shinhwa-related, btw). :sweatingbullets:

thanks for sharing all these info, kriza. will look forward to them coz i'm seriously missing the production notes too. and it's funny how you always bring up ricsyung...though there are times when i really start to get jealous of eric, all ricsyung-related stuff just thrills me and makes me giggle to no end! :lol:

The Birds will always be jinsyung.... but it's time to reveal who's the father to the baby bird.... coughericchough

it's funny coz when i read those messages i realized that's probably the only time hyesung (publicly) said "i love you" to eric. hahaha!

Archived