[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest cpopbaby19

Thanks so much for the info... It really helps a lot...i do hate imitation...

I pity u~~ i think it's about time u change to broadband...

Btw wat kind of show is that? shin ip sa won... can u please post it in this forum?thanks

haha yeah.. >O<; seriously needs to get broadband. if i only have my own money.. :tears:

btw, shin ip sa won = super rookie. :)

it's one heck of a drama! i laughed too hard!! XD ahaha.. and my dad was even watching it with me. hhahaha :w00t:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qweqwe

Sorry for late reply :blush: Actually i'hv replied to your post few days back but now i dun seem to find

it anymore :( cant understand why......

By the way, the restricted blocked seats means that those seats hv restricted view, but i dun mind

those seats especially A24/A04 indicated in aquamarine colors, it's nearer to the stage and the

view not that back actually....but too bad those seats will only open depends on the sales, and according

to sistic, it may not be open for sales. :fury:

Anyway, i'hv decided n bought my tkt, going with a fren, we bought $168 A25 section :sweatingbullets:

Well, this's a great opportunity to enjoy their concert especially in Singapore, which i dun think the next

opportunity will come that soon again.

So....SHINHWA changjo, pse do go and support them, dun miss out this chance, imagine how often u'll

get to see them sings and dance here in Singapore. :P

p/s....i'm still puzzle why my previous post went missing.... ???? :blink:

hcshirlyn, thanks a bunch for the information! :):) I'm still thinking of which seats to get .....

Guest qaxlod

I went to their Busan concert back in July.

I can't fly all the way to Singapore ^^;; SORRY!

I wish I can!! SINGAPORE FANS GO CHEER YOUR LOUDEST!

Shinhwa creating another Korean wave for Thailand concert

dljfngo0.jpg

Shinhwa, who is entering the Thai market, will definitely create another 'HanRyu' (Korean wave) there after Rain, as long as the problem of fakery could be suppressed.

Shinhwa's concert in Thailand on the 19th will be held in a specialized individual stadium.

This concert is a concert by Korean singers after the past 6 months, with Rain's held on 26th February.

Shinhwa's concert is already gaining much attention. The 6 members' individual activities are well-known in Thailand through their appearance on TV drama series before.

Eric and MinWoo are especially well-known in Thailand for Eric's appearance in MBC drama series 'Super Rookie' and 'Firebird' which were broadcasted in Thailand. MinWoo also gained much attention through the broadcasting of the 5th Channel V Music Video Award in Thailand on 16th June, where he won the 'Asia Best Singer' award.

Besides, the Coca-Cola CF of Shinhwa were once a very popular CF in Thai TV program lists, Shinhwa is therefore being seen as the symbol of the entertainment field.

However, in Thairland, there are many magazines which abuse Shinhwa's pictures and images. With also fake T-shirts, it is obvious that Shinhwa has been used as a way to make profit.

Open Music, which is respoansible for Shinhwa's overseas concert, urged the public "Not to be cheated by rumors about Shinhwa's fakery" on the 11th in Thailand.

The Korean-Thai Trading Company KTCC, which is responsible for Shinhwa's administrative matters in Thailand, expressed that "Thai workers normally earn 200 thousand per month, but Shinhwa's concert tickets are ranged from 20 thousand to 100 thousand, showing the popularity of Shinhwa. If potential problems brought by fakery could be suppressed, another Korean wave will surely be created again."

Credits: saric@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa中文网 (cn translation), nocutnews.co.kr (source).

Guest coolieever

^ haha, thats funny.... wow.. haha he must have been bonked on the head by the other members... <_<... haah i can imagine that....

Btw does anyone know about this original version of Shinhwa Tops & Hey Come on...

Recently i heard this tawainese group "Energy" sang these songs in Chinese version

So I just wonder whether the ori version comes from Shinhwa or this uh...Energy...

So curious... :unsure:

Shinhwa sings original songs.. they don't do covers

^^ actually i dont mind chinese singers remaking korean songs... but energy 'come on' mv is literally a total rip-off from shinhwa mv... i guess that's the reason why i used to dislike energy...

hahs true.. lots of chinese songs are "copies"..

a chinese boyband Energy did a Hey come on..

Here's the link to their mv, check it out..

you know this group is totally shinhwa.. they're a dance-rap group.. there's a main vocal lead.

when you watched their video, you'll know what i mean.

they're very popular in taiwan.. then 1 member dropped out.. soon after they disband cos the other member was so badly injured that he can't dance anymore..

can i ask smtg??is't so hard 4 a korean artist 2 win daesang??why shinhwa took 7yrs??sorry but i really wanna knw...wat abt other artist??do they took such time 2??

did anybody ever answer u?

anyways

i dont know the answer thogh

LOL LOL

sorry

sorry kk12 >_<" i thought i could save you some trouble since i didn't have anything to do..

i think my favorite picture of dongwan from up there is the one with the golf/tennis hat.. i don't know what it's called.. but yeah.. i'm currently into hats, and i don't know why.. probably because of eric's white hat, which i'm still looking around for.. definitely gonna be in my secret santa list this year, if i still can't get it by then..

anymore silly pictures? well, of course eric is on the top of the list, but anybody's worth a laugh right?

so you're lookin for a picture of eric w/ a white hat?

^ no it was shinhwa who first sang them. i remember when energy came out with them and some shinhwa fans got upset cause they copied... but isn't imitation the best compliment? ^^

yes it is the best compliment

OKAY PPL, JUST VOTED IN THE MOST ADORABLE GUY POLL IN THE KOREAN PHOTOS SECTION..

AND MINWOO IS LOOSING!! >o<;

IT'S 50(donghae) -- 37(minwoo)

*sigh* im not like bashing lee donghae, but.. i don't even know him that much? -O-; and minwoo's obviously cuter/more adorable and more silly!

*cough*imbecomingevil.ishouldstop*cough*

im out!

i'd say its true though

i mean i serioulsy didnt even know donghae exsisted LOL LOL

until like recently.. poor guy..

but on a happier note.

MINWOO IS SO ADORED

like seriously

he is loved EVERYWHERE !

WHEE

i think minwoo shud win that poll

Wow! Those Dongwan pictures were sooo incredibly HOT <3

Thanks for those!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

People please go vote for MINWOO as the most adored guy!

Donghae isn't adorable..EW / C'mon FIGHTING!

LOL thats mean

but im sure you're jus joking =P

hes quite cute imo

[News] 10/8 Eric "Only good..."

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4456.0

credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

LKMFAO

LMFAO

eric is freakin hilarious XDD

i can just imagine him saying that LOL LOL

ah man

shinhwa boys are too funnie

It never dawn on me to separate MV vs shows in MB.

It's very useful to have both to distinquish all my clips.

Thank you both.

"Mommie" Alice

oopss.. i thought "Mommie" Alice was asking about shows..

yesh my MV are also around that size..

kk12 , thanks for the pic.. so many dongwan! :lol:

Guest nutzie

christine - suree!! any pictures would be welcomed by me, if not everybody else right? oh right, if i think about it, i don't have that picture of eric with THE white hat.. oh 1, the one with minwoo and chae yeon.. me wanttt!!!!

but do you guys also realize that hyesung sometimes wears the same hat?? i think i've seen it a couple of times, although i forgot where.. and last time, during some rehearsal, they were wearing the same army pants.. hmmm.. interesting.. O_o

Guest malgretout

LOL eric is hilarious! although the rest of the members sometimes have their "i'm the best and no one else is" moments but it's totally hilarious because they're not trying to be self-centered, they just try to act that way but end up cracking up because they can't hold a straight face while saying they're the best hahahaha and yeah, sooo excited for the MV!!! all the boys in suits...sexy, especially dongwan!!

Guest coolieever

wow.. i think ive seriously gone insane... socks officially remind me of shinhwa... ya know why? because i read the tag thingy and it said made in korea <_<.... enough said... haha, they were converse branded socks.... i wonder if my converse shoes are made in korea... haha greaaaat... another reason for me to collect converse... haah i have like 6 pairs so far...

haha, i just checked, my converse shoes are made in china... haha

Guest chibimarukochan

Please go vote for MINWOO as the most adored guy! WOOT

FIGHTING <3

yeah come on guys, keep voting...gosh. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=78059&st=

i never knew that that donghae guy existed either -_-. what's so cute about him?...he's like so plain... and a lot of those new korean stars lookalike i don't know who is who. :phew: these people think that any of these new celebs are cute/hot or watever.

Guest nutzie

a chinese boyband Energy did a Hey come on..

Here's the link to their mv, check it out..

i just watched the video.. i find it kinda funny.. and i agree, it's like a copy of shinhwa's hey come on.. i think they have their own dance and they changed the lyrics too.. i'm not sure though, cos i understand neither..

but as i was watching the video, shinhwa's voices started singing and rapping in my head =P although when shinhwa was filming that mv, they had 5 members [which is the same number of energy members] it has a different feeling.. i like hyesung's voice better [duhh!!!!] and i think there's only 1 energy member who was singing? his voice isn't that great compared to hyesung..

heh, i just remembered.. energy was pretty popular for awhile when i was living in singapore.. but i never really got into chinese music anyway.. so it was like, meh..

they did a remake of top too?? hahah.. that's just funny.. i don't exactly feel insulted or anything, but i find it funny =P and frankly quite proud to be a fan of shinhwa, whom other people respect and follow [the shinhwa part of course, not the fan part..] at least they don't have wars of copyrights in asia, not like north america *bleh*

Guest chibimarukochan

^^ i saw that few a while ago too... lol i don't find them that great either...they sound pretty weak when they were singing and dancing. :sweatingbullets:

i have no idea who energy is and i have never heard their songs. i only know them because of threads i read about them imitating shinhwa... hahahaha... but i watched that vid on youtube and omg, they did not do justice to shinhwa's song. >_< :P

PS- the song wasn't stolen or anything. i remember reading somewhere that the person who wrote the song also sold it to energy which was why shinhwa couldn't sue them or anything since the rightful owner of the song gave permission to both groups... SHINHWA"S IS BETTER!! haha

Archived