[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

OH GOSH... i saw in weibo fan account...

SHCJ cannot go into studio to support shinhwa because mnet caught fans taking photo... at first they let 300 OUT OF 400 then deduct to 200 then after the taking pic incident mnet decide not to let a single SHCJ. now the current news is that they only let 10 FANS in

How sad ... my happy poopoo Mnet!!! it's shinhwa oppa 1st comeback after 4 yrs.. could you at least let shinhwa feel proud... how would shinhwa feel if there were only 10fans supporting them

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH GOSH... i saw in weibo fan account...

SHCJ cannot go into studio to support shinhwa because mnet caught fans taking photo... at first they let 300 OUT OF 400 then deduct to 200 then after the taking pic incident mnet decide not to let a single SHCJ. now the current news is that they only let 10 FANS in

How sad ... my happy poopoo Mnet!!! it's shinhwa oppa 1st comeback after 4 yrs.. could you at least let shinhwa feel proud... how would shinhwa feel if there were only 10fans supporting them

I hope and pray this isn't true, but if it is: What the! Oh h*** no. Why is Mnet so...err.tongue2.gif ! How do they even know who's a SHCJ and who's not, and how are they going to dictate who's fans can go in and can't?! Why can't they just confiscate the cameras instead of forbidding all Shinhwa fans from going in and watch? It's like punishing Shinhwa! Shinhwa's performing solely for SHCJ, and if no one can go in and watch, what's the point?! Oh h*** no, I'm going to whoop whoever made this decision's *ss in my dreams tonight. Please excuse my language, I'm just so fury.gif and :angry: right now. Grr....*deep inhale*...*deep exhale*....Ok, I think I'm calmer now. Their reasoning is just not right. Just because some fans took some pictures doesn't mean the other 300 did?

As much as I'm disappointed at our fellow SHCJ's for taking pics, I am even more angry at Mnet's decision.

Mnet...I am very very upset right now. I suggest you correct it or else SHCJ is going to attack you like a colony of fire ants. Trust me, you aren't going to like it -_- .

^ Woah I hope that's not true... I want our boys to have as much support as possible!! If it is then freaking mnet *aaarrgghhh!!*

I'm a bit late to watch the mv cos I've been working and stupid work doesn't let me live stream but just watched it and all I have to say is wow.. really our boys are absolutely amazing. I'm so glad they are back and dang are they looking good especially leader Eric! What hot, sexy, attractive men they've become (although we always knew they'd always look good hehe)

Just finished watching their performance on MNET, aaaaah they were AWESOME! I am soooo happy for them!

Shinhwa Changjos are awesome supporting the boys' comeback performance. Feels so proud.

IMO, the video is really good. I think the dance choreography is just perfect for the song. It's mature and classy dance moves, just perfect for them as well.

So sad to that Hyesung couldn't perform dance on their comeback. :tears:

Little off topic but I noticed yesterday's Golden Fishery - Radio Star has Part 2 with another guest. I want to keep just Shinhwa's part.

Does anyone know any easy program where I can cut videos? With tutorial would be nice. If you do, could you please pm me?

Thank you.

Guest fresh

Hey guys I'm going to try to get into the pre-recording of Music Bank tomorrow. I have to get up at like 4 am and take the first subway to the studio. Apparently people who have the cd jacket, bought the mp3, and have the caller ring get to go in first... and I have all three, but still there are a lot of people... WISH ME LUCK!

Oh and about the mnet thing... they said they won't let shcj in at all next week. I understand the girl broke the rules, bur this is just ridiculous.

Aigoooo... the fangirl in me the minute I watched their comeback performance. I didnt realise how much I missed them. Shinhwa was the first kpop group I followed, listened to and spent money on.

Cant help squealing with glee while watching their comeback performance and appearances lol clapping like mad too.

Unfortunate that HyeSung could not join throughout the comeback performance, I miss watching my bias dance. hope he heals fast!

Cant wait for more goodies of their appearances.

btw, anyone knows the song list for their concert tour?

Guest kriza09

Just watched their comeback stage on Mnet countdown.. I feel bad for Tony that he had to announce Shinhwa's comeback.

Hurt: Their voice was beautiful... I'm still not sure about their choice of Hurt as the other comeback song. Personally I like On The Road better, but I guess Hurt is a better song to perform on stage. Though I still think that there is too many repetitive tunes in Hurt that might make the audience bored.

Venus: What a huge letdown that Hyesung can't join their first comeback stage. And during the only part that Hyesung comes out, his voice doesn't really come out. Actually, during the whole Venus performance, their voice doesn't come out too well. I don't know whether its the mics or their voices are getting thinner. If it's the latter, then they really need to reduce their smoking. haha.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to KBS and MBC comeback. I really hope Hyesung can join those, even if he just stands still and only moves his upper body. The choreography feels incomplete without him. And I hope they will perform on SBS. Inkigayo performances are usually the best.

Guest lenakeem

OCCUPY MNET SHCJ! :ph34r:

lol i'm totally kidding, we're not that crazy. :phew:

....or are we.. :ph34r:

hahaha kidding, but thats stupid. im sure our shinhwa oppas will take care of it :)

oh the perks of an older boyband <3 also, im upset our beloved hyesungie couldnt

show off his dance skills :( hope he gets better soon!

shinhwa fighting!

OCCUPY MNET SHCJ! :ph34r:

lol i'm totally kidding, we're not that crazy. :phew:

DUN, DUn, dun.....:ph34r:. I don't know why, but I like that emoticon haha. Ninja style. :P

Their performances were HOT! :w00t: . I would love "On The Road" to be one of their comeback song, but I think "Hurt" is a song that they can display their emotions better...?...Something like that :P . Like "Destiny of Love" and...OH..."Run"... grr...those two are the two songs from their 9th album that I want to see them perform, especially "Desting of Love!"

I hope Hyesungie gets better so he can perform!!

I didn't even know about their comeback... at first I was surprised and excited to see their Venus video as one of the top viewed on YouTube... watched it, loved it, then caught myself up on their return appearances like their broadcast episodes and winwin (even without subs)~ it reignited the giddy girl inside of me >_<

I reminisced watching some of their older videos and past performances... then it slowly hit me... these guys played a vital role in my happiness throughout high school... this invariably brought back a lot of good memories and emotions...

I am so happy to see them again... proving evident that their relationship is a lasting and true brotherhood... one where they can comfortably joke around with each other and have their individual personalities shine ~as opposed to today's groups where all I can really see is vanity (maybe i'm just old and am easily confused with the large numbers; not meant to offend)

Anyway it's crazy how reflecting on ShinHwa this way is almost bringing me to tears :tears: haha and I'm not even ashamed to admit that because these guys *ahem* men ;P have been through a lot and I wish them continued success.

I just came here to show some support and I can't wait to buy their CD! I love that even after all this time, their fans are still coming back strong~!

Guest picklypickly

*quoted image*

this pic made me smile

SHINee was the one who took the #1 spot on Mnet, but they're bowing 90 degrees to shinhwa.

Reminded me that no matter what place Shinhwa will get in the future, first or last, they'll always be respected and loved. :}

I love seeing the hoobae's bow. in my head, i'm always like "yeah, you better bow..."

poor hyesung, he's being such a trooper! ♥

B0sQV.jpg5ItHg.jpg

FYI, Shinhwa is #7 for KPOP Music Mondays @ www.eatyourkimchi.com

I think they could use a little push, you know.... so that we can see Shinhwa's music video getting reviewed in a hilarious manner. but that's just what I think.

Simon's totally gonna make fun of Andy being pitted against spider webs and Dongwan being attacked by a massive fart ball in the music video while chasing after a Turkish 'goddess'. I just know it. :ph34r:

Archived