EDIT: JunJin and MinWoo!

yR6eI.jpg

5y1Ve.jpg

cr:shinhwa company twitter

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this was posted yet but here is a clip of the guys practicing their dance routines. Seems like Eric, Minwoo and Dongwan somehow forgot their steps to "perfect man" haha only Hyesung and Jun Jin remembers theirs haha. They were also looking up on youtube their old dance videos haha

Oh Eric our leader seems to neglect in his dancing haha

And here is a clip of their photoshoot for the new album

^^ OMG I love it! Thanks for sharing the link! I so so wish I could help translate, but I don't understand anything! If Eric personally subs these videos from Shinhwa Company I will totally faint haha.

It's been awhile since I last posted on this thread. I'm just glad that they're finally back! I'm so excited for their comeback and I'm really anticipating their new album. I am actually happy to hear good news about their album sales and the concert. How I wish I'm able to watch them in one of their concert. I'm just so proud of them. :)

Guest fresh

These aren't subbed, but here is a link to Shinhwa on Radio Star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKW3WPnQj4&list=UUbmJqYS_FjUM0hTxONs6tbw&index=6&feature=plcp

(Click on her channel to see the rest of the parts.) This person always uploads videos very fast!

Omg it was sooo funny. haha Jinnie was on fire. And Kyuhyun talking about Minwoo and his thumb language. ahaha

So happy that there will be a part 2 next week. =)

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

These aren't subbed, but here is a link to Shinhwa on Radio Star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aKW3WPnQj4&list=UUbmJqYS_FjUM0hTxONs6tbw&index=6&feature=plcp

(Click on her channel to see the rest of the parts.) This person always uploads videos very fast!

*sighs*

its already blocked. boo.

i'm sure there will be other links soon,

but seriously, does these broadcaster channels not understand us international fans? :(

we're even willing to watch the episodes without subs!

talk about dedication.

oh wells.

will have to wait for new links then :)

in the mean time....omgoodness, its so close to the 23rd now!

The album...and mv! YAYY :)

Guest miaka0210

i don't if you guys have seen this BTS clip for the video but i gotta say the choreography

looks really good. ahhhhhh i can't wait to hear and see the full video already!!!!

here's the link

BTS video

Guest minkyung.

8 more hours!!!

*happy dance*

all of shinhwa's variety appearances so far have been epic. can't wait for more happy.gif

Hi guys, just a quick post

yay! the album is released in less than 2 HOURS (MIDNIGHT KSP). I know quite many of us had bough the alums but if you could support them with the Korean Music Online sites as well cus it also counts for charting.

Soribada used to have a Music Card but the stop that and instead it's a Membership Plan ($6.99/mth - basic plan) . Which is the same as the Music Card, you just have to stop/cancel the renewal if you wish to use it for one time

Here is the Soribada Tutor: http://worldwideelfs.wordpress.com/2011/08/02/soribada-official-info-which-sites-count-how-to-make-it-count/

Since Soribada English site only count song downloads while the Korean site counts BOTH song download & streaming (full song, not the 1 minute trial). You should go to their Korean Site after you sign up and purchase your Membership Plan from Soribada English Site

After you get your Soribada Membership Plan, click the drop down memu on the top right corner and choose Korean site then follow STEP 4 & 5 for Downloading & Streaming the songs >> http://usaiamhottest.com/2010/10/how-to-purchase-and-stream-from-soribada/

Hope this is not confusing :)

Would be great if they put the album on iTune as well :)

THE SONGS ARE OUT ON SORIBADA NOOOOW!!!!!!

OMG MY HEART BEATS SO FAST!!!!!!!!!

Could you please post them :D i cannot read korean so it would muchly be appreciated :D... 1AM in Australia and waiting keke

Guest dawnocean

you can listen to the 1 min previews of their new album here.

http://www.soribada.com/#/Music/Album/?TID=KA0047011

Guest fresh

Omg Im listening to the album on Melon right now. Venus definitely sounds different from past Shinhwa songs. How can I explain it... It seems more catchy. So far I heard On the road Hurts and Venus... This album sounds AWESOME!

I'm sad that there's so little hype for the new CD on Soompi or the forums! :tears:

I'm also confused as to when the release date is—I've seen the 22nd, 23rd and 26th in various places, clearly some people already have it! If they are promoting the CD and concert, why isn't the full PV out on their official YouTube page? :unsure:

Archived