[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

phiphi69: Thanks for the info. Do you know why is there such a large price gap between DVDheaven and Yesasia? Yesasia is selling the 10th album for $52.99 with poster. Is there any difference? Thanks! =]

not that i'm aware of. i ordered it from dvdheaven and with choosing the lowest price for shipping it still comes out cheaper than yesasia.

i would always recommend buying from dvdheaven over yesasia. i've always got my goods way faster than i anticipated and sometimes i even got freebies (stickers!) i've had a few bad experiences with yesaia where my items would come in creased or not good condition.

ugh...anyone else feeling like they're LIVING FOR SHINHWA.

cannot stop obsessing from morning till night...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Aw man Chinese subs are out already!? Where's the English haha? I wanna watch it too! Jk jk jk. :sweatingbullets: Just sayin.

haha I'm sure the subbers are doing their best. We just gotta wait...they're kind of short on translators that's why blush.gif

phiphi69, do you know if buying from dvdheaven will help count towards the charts? ^^

Shinhwas teaser was so good!! (even if it was a little bit over dramatic) my anticipation is growing   :D Eric looked so hot!!! he's always got a special place in my fangirl heart as one of my first kpop crushes along with KJK & Bi   :wub: 

I know that they worked really hard on the album, hope it receives a lot of love   :)  

phiphi69: Thanks for the info. Do you know why is there such a large price gap between DVDheaven and Yesasia? Yesasia is selling the 10th album for $52.99 with poster. Is there any difference? Thanks! =]

I think the markup on Yeasia is higher to cover the cost of shipping from Korea to their warehouse in HK & North America? With Yesasia it's free shipping (minimum order of $39). So when you add shipping charge from DVDHeaven, it comes out to be pretty close to Yesasia's price... so it's all coming down to personal preferences

I haven't ordered from DVDHeaven but I know quite many pple prefer to buy from DVDHeaven or Gmarket to just to make sure their purchase count for charting. I personally haven't had problem with orders from Yesasia so far but the biggest catch for me is I don't have to worry about extra taxes, custom & duties cus they often ship from their North American warehouse.

@Jen, yes it counts for chart, slight difference though cus DVDHeaven counts for Hanteo & MIAK, YesAsia counts for Hanteo & Gaon :)

Thanks Kooslee, this is another good one! after shipping it's $6 cheaper than Yesasia and I know quite a few cassie friends like to buy from gmarket so I guess it count for chart? :)

Guest fresh

I just ordered the limited edition CD. Too bad I won't receive it until after the concert.

I guess I'll have to buy the mp3 as well on the 22nd when they release it so I can memorize at least the title songs Venus and Hurts in time to sing along to at the concert.

Shinhwas teaser was so good!! (even if it was a little bit over dramatic) my anticipation is growing   :D Eric looked so hot!!! he's always got a special place in my fangirl heart as one of my first kpop crushes along with KJK & Bi   :wub: 

I know that they worked really hard on the album, hope it receives a lot of love   :)  

I hope so too. I think Eric is getting even finer now than before. I had my 1st crush on him as the cute Kangho in Super Rookie... and the more I find out about this guy, he's more than just a handsome face (extra brownie points XDD). I love Bi too though more in dramas & movie :)

I just ordered the limited edition CD. Too bad I won't receive it until after the concert.

I guess I'll have to buy the mp3 as well on the 22nd when they release it so I can memorize at least the title songs Venus and Hurts in time to sing along to at the concert.

I order mine through SHCJ.net hope it comes soon :))) I'll buy the digital album too once it's released. Any one could help out for some tutor on digital purchase on Korean music sites like Bugs, Dosirak, Melon, Mnet, Soribada & Naver Music? :D

As I posted a while back, any one interested in contributing to the Canada rice wreath, please PM me TODAY cus I'll place the order by tomorrow. Any contribution helps. We're currently at 50kg of rice now :) There're also ones for USA, Singapore, Philipines, Indonesia.... if any one interested, let me know :)

Mnet Upcoming Shinhwa Event

1e5n45.jpg

Only on Mnet

You will see

Shinhwa's comeback story

[shinhwa comeback story release schedule]

20 March

- Shinhwa interview, album production process making video release

-
Eric
&
Dongwan
's still-cut release

- 10th full-length album track list release

21 March

- Dance practice making, jacket making video release

-
Minwoo
&
Junjin
's still-cut release

22 March

- Music video making video I, II release

-
Hyesung
&
Andy
's still-cut release

-
10th full-length album music release

Credit: Mnet & SHCN @ Weibo for pic,

Translation: @minwoohyun

Other than the ShinhCom's YT account for the Venus MV teaser, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUADd8_1rI&feature=youtu.be&a

you can view on it Mnet as well: http://global.mnet.com/mnettv/videodetail.m?searchVideoDetailVO.clip_id=145745&META=7&ID=145745

I think besides BIGBANG, I AM GETTING REALLY EXCITED FOR SHINHWA.

It has been too long but it's okay because they are coming back better than ever.

I think I have found another obsession. I mean, I used to listen to them but not as much as BIGBANG and with this venus teaser... I HAVE A FEELING THAT IT'S GOING TO MEET MY MUSIC EXPECTATIONS!

I hope so too. I think Eric is getting even finer now than before. I had my 1st crush on him as the cute Kangho in Super Rookie... and the more I find out about this guy, he's more than just a handsome face (extra brownie points XDD). I love Bi too though more in dramas & movie :)

I first had a crush on him in "Invincible Parachute Agent." I really like that drama, I think I've watched it more than twice haha. He was gorgeous although a bit thin in there. Now he's so effin HOT and in my honest opinion the HOTTEST one in Shinhwa currently hehe. Sorry Jinnie I love you, but I lovee Eric too :D !

haha I'm sure the subbers are doing their best. We just gotta wait...they're kind of short on translators that's why blush.gif

I apologize if I pressured you guys ^_^ ! I didn't mean to, I was just playing around haha. I will wait patiently my dears ;) .

Guest fresh

I just watched winwin. I hate how they talk about h.o.t too much but it was better than last week I suppose. It was so sad when they talked about their hard times - especially the bit about Andy. I never knew the real reason he didn't participate on the 4th album until now. Well, today was an emotional show with Shinhwa tomorrow should be fun. Shinhwa on Radio star. Can't wait to see what Gura will say to them. haha

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i don't know if this has been posted yet, but here's the link to their 2nd win win episode that WILL be subbed! the quality is not the best, but i think it's still worth watching considering it's shinhwa ;)

K-pop 1G Idol "Shinhwa" at SSJG (2/2) (Eng Sub will be added)

credits to the uploader

omgosh, i'm already loving the track although only the teaser's out. can't wait!

Guest AS1AND0LL

Don't know about you guys but Shinhwa was one of the first group that I listened to when I discovered Kpop besides H.O.T, SES, lol.. I'll support them all the way!! All these new groups are great but when I listen to Shinhwa, gosh it brings back so much memories <3

i don't know if this has been posted yet, but here's the link to their 2nd win win episode that WILL be subbed! the quality is not the best, but i think it's still worth watching considering it's shinhwa ;)

K-pop 1G Idol "Shinhwa" at SSJG (2/2) (Eng Sub will be added)

credits to the uploader

omgosh, i'm already loving the track although only the teaser's out. can't wait!

Oo! That's awesome!

I can really feel how much Shinhwa is loved   :wub:  I'll definitely be here supporting their comeback and stages!   

@ phiphi69 yes the list goes go on and on, he's so talented and his voice is so sexy. It's just one of the many reasons I'm so excited for the new album. 

Guest csnrain

It's been a long time since I've been in these forums but I had to come back for Shinhwa =)

I'm so excited for their comeback and am really hoping they do well. After all the hype surrounding their comeback, it would be such a shame if their hard work didn't pay off but judging from the teaser and their appearances on variety shows, I have a good feeling about this.

I think out of all the first generation idols, they have the highest chance of pulling off a successful comeback so, fingers crossed...

Sorry let me add some commercial here~ ^^|||

For those of you are going to Seoul for 324 concert~

I got one extra ticket for SELL

Selling Section R Side 38 FIRST ROW SEAT!!!!

PM me ASAP if you are interested

However, please do not back up if you say yes><!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!

Archived