[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

okay i have been all over shinhwa again...just like i did when i was 15ish.

so i always and i mean always re watch shinhwa in love letter.

however, all the videos are like gone???? where are they?

i remember clicking favorite on every video on youtube, but looks like they have been all deleted.

anybody know where i can watch them? i don't need subs, just the videos (:

and can't wait for tom!!! yeek so excited. i hope that its like 5 hours long.

so glad shinhwa is back (: (: (: (:

hey, I have this bookmarked channel here that has most of Shinhwa's season 1 love letter with english subs: http://www.veoh.com/list/c/loveletter1

The only episodes that are missing are Han Eun Jung and Jang Shin Young's. I think you can find the first episode to Jang Shin Young's special on youtube and it has english subs : )

Gosh, I am too excited for tomorrow's broadcast of their variety show! This is a new trailer for the first episode tomorrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1lgz3EUItfQ

I love the part where they're all like "OHHHHH!" Not sure what it's about but it's so Shinhwa-like behaviour. They're still so loud/rowdy! :w00t:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAAA YOU GIRLS ARE DAEBAK WITH UPDATES!!!

My photobucket is going to burst real sooooon with so many new pics almost EVERY DAY! hahahaha

sooooo anyone know where to buy the new album? i cant find it on yesasia and i want a limited edition release :/

i see that shcj is doing a pre-order thing, but is there an english website that sells it?

I think Jen had replied you about the pre-order at SHCJ.net. The one that is on pre-order is LIMITED EDITION.

Just want to point out the pre-order is closing in just a few hours so they could forward the total to the K-site so if any one one to clock it in, NOW at http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?showtopic=24156&st=0 :)

I made a thread for Shinhwa's variety show if you have anything to share, please do. Let's spread the love~

wooot that wonderful!! was planning to do a photo thread for with those new jTBC construction photos but I got lazy out after posting stuffs at so many places XDDDD

I think every SHCJ are waiting for the day they'll announce they'll be going on RM haha....though I can't help thinking, that article you post about them: "Among these programs is a leading reality variety show" ...maybe I'm just being hopeful but are they talking about RM? XD
loool you're not alone dear cus that exactly came to my mind when I read that hahaha *chanting RM... RM...*

Lol yes that one. I tried to find it on Youtube but I couldn't find either performance anymore. I'm sure I have it on one of my Babyvox data discs where I kept everything lol. Who knows where they are though. Yeah. They both went. It was well let's say awkward lol.  I remember in the Shinhwa performance they showed some girls like in military uniforms (Navy maybe?They were wearing navy blue)  and they were giggling to each other I liked that lol. I just couldn't for the life of me remember what yr it was.  I just remember I was already a Babyvox fan and I'd seen Shinhwa with them before but didn't know they were an idol group haha. 

I think that was it. I couldn't find the video clip either :lol:

Looking forward to the new show! On the Soompi article Eric said the show is planned for longterm so I'm happy about that. They're doing that as a way to keep a relationship with the public. It would be cute to see the guys with a girl group that's popular today. GG is good with variety programs. SME has a good relationship with JTBC since they did the "Dangerous Boys" show (which was great imo). 

I like Hyesung's parents ideas but Minwoo's GG would be interesting and would help with the rating. Not sure if our boys are in good term with SME for that to happen but I don't think they're on a bad term either so the chance is pretty good? :D I'm happy knowing Shinhwa eyeing jTBC 'Shinhwa Broadcast' on a long term basis even after the comeback actives wrap up. That's quite a smart strategy imho for staying in touch with the public on a regular basis instead of just gathering up to release new albums and doing concert every year or 2 XDD. I hope they will find fresh & good ideas to keep the show going for a looooooong time! :lol: :lol:

some reading updates :)

Kim Dongwan cracked his rib during ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ filming

Shinhwa member Kim Dongwan sustained a cracked rib injury during the first filming session for their new variety show ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’, but he allayed everyone’s worries when he said that he’s already fine now.

Kim Dongwan, together with fellow Shinhwa members Eric, Lee Minwoo, Shin Hyesung, Junjin and Andy, met up with reporters at the open recording session for the 2nd episode of ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’, held at the Jamsil Students’ Gymnasium. Kim Dongwan was unable to participate in the games that day due to his injury.

He said, “I cracked my rib during the first filming session so I can’t take part today. But seeing that the members are really putting effort into this, I have the confidence that we’ll continue to work hard.”

According to a rep for Shinhwa, Kim Dongwan had cracked his rib during a game and received treatment at the hospital after filming.

After the press meeting, Kim Dongwan talked to Star News. “I’m fine now and I’m not hindering the recording”, he quipped with his distinctly bright smile.

He added, “I’d like to invite a gagwoman to the show to battle it out in games.”

Eric also said,Shinhwa Broadcast is a variety program starring the 6 members, and there’ll be all types of content ranging from documentaries and variety to comedy and music. Variety shows like ‘Infinity Challenge’ and ’1 Night 2 Days’ are great because besides laughter there’s also moving moments. It will be great if ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ can become that kind of program. Personally I’d like to have a survival experience with the members in the backcountry. (goooosh Survivor fan right here! I'd LOVE to see how they tough it out in the wilderness ^^)

He said, “I hope ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ will receive lots of love for a long time, like how Shinhwa has for the last 14 years. We want to continue with ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ even as we proceed with our individual activities, adding that he dreams of the show becoming like MBC’s ‘Country Diary’ which had a 22-year run.

The first episode of ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ will be aired on jTBC on 17 Mar at 9.55pm KST.

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

Was LMAOO seeing Hyesung yanking the mic away from Wannie a few times in the video clips and not knowing why...

Here were the reasons XDDD

Kim Dong Wan's wittiness results in laughters from the reporters; members remain calm.

120316_4f620971e84bb.jpg

First Generation idol Shinhwa (Lee Min Woo, JunJin, Eric, Shin Hye Sung, Kim Dong Wan, Andy) is back. It has been 4 years since the 6 members gather together. The 6 of them have unknowingly become idols that have past the age of thirties, but they are still as playful as ever.

Kim Dong Wan especially, who is even more energetic when he is together with the members. His wittiness frequently filled the venue with laughter. However, members who have been together for 14 years are very calm towards his wittiness. "No means no" its hard not to say that this is the shinning moments of their deep friendship. This is the unique scene that is observed during the JTBC Shinhwa Broadcast Press conference held at Jamsil Student Gymnasium on the 15th.

Shinhwa members were interviewed during the filming of "Shinhwa Broadcast - Unique Olympics". Under the flashes of the cameras, the members, in their black sports attires, embarrassingly showed their 1st album pose.

Eric was asked "Having a comeback after a long period of time, there should be a lot of lovecalls. Why did you choose Shinhwa Broadcast?" He answered "We received their invitation first. The concept is also similar to ours, and we want to continue walking further, and interact even closely with the public. The 6 of us need this kind of variety program."

At this time, Kim Dong Wan asked a nonsensical question. He snatched the microphone over and said "It’s useless asking Eric. If three pretty girl groups make an invitation, the first being Girls Generation, what would you do then?"

The members teasingly said in unison "What?", "Eh..." Hyesung then told the reporters "(Kim Dong Wan) injured his head during judo. Please understand." cleaning up the mess.

Facing with such ridiculous question, Eric agitatedly scolded and "abuse" Kim Dong Wan, causing laughter from the 30 odd reporters present. Kim Dong Wan embarrassingly laughed and apologized on behalf of everyone. The deep brotherly love among them can be seen.

120316_4f6209a9c75cf.jpg

What kind of impression do you want the audience to have towards Shinhwa Broadcast?" "We hope the program will become one that will age with the viewers, just like Countryside Diaries" Eric clarified his expectations of the program. Kim Dong Wan agreed "Yes, watching our members die one by one..." Shin Hye Sung snatched the microphone from him and apologized. (LOL DW you win! XD)

Kim Dong Wan created a very pleasant atmosphere during the press conference. The reporters' laughter were heard frequently. However, the reaction of the members, who have been together for 14 years, are very calm, and will interrupt his nonsensical jokes.

Yet, Kim Dong Wan refused to stop. When asked "What kind of event do you want to challenge?", the rest of the members honestly expressed their views. However when "archery" was mentioned, Kim Dong Wan, who is unwilling to miss anything, joked "Tom Yum Goong's archery is still the best", laughter can be heard once again.

At this time, Shin Hye Sung snatched the microphone from Kim Dong Wan, and Lee Min Woo covered his mouth. JunJin stared at Kim Dong Wan with a stern expression, Eric and Andy laughed and said that it is ridiculous.

The press conference was filled with a pleasant "Shinhwa Brand", "Shinhwa type" atmosphere from the start till the end. The members' eloquence seems as if there was an eruption when the seals were lifted, flashing a glow of superior artistic sense. This press conference is only possible with Shinhwa, who have been together for 14 years.

The 6 members of Shinhwa's first solo variety "Shinhwa Broadcast" will be aired on the 17th at 9.55pm

Source: sportsseoul

Translation: Allaboutshinhwa

Shinhwa album jacket revealed, "Modern Vampire" transformation

2947_L_1331890792.jpg

Male group Shinhwa released the jacket for their 10th album, receiving explosive reactions from fans.

The "Modern Vampire" concept photo was revealed on the 15th via Shinhwa Company official web, where the members are all wearing blood red clothing, pale faces, eyes closed and holding a cross. (ain't they swords instead of crosses?)

Once the photo was revealed, the official website was temporarily down due to the heavy web traffic, once again proving the high popularity of Shinhwa.

Company officials stated "The members have personally picked out the songs for the 10th album that is still shrouded in mystery from out of 500 songs. This is the music that Shinhwa really wants to do."

"The concept of the album and the album jacket are discussed and determined by the members. The album that contains a wide range of genres and unique style is especially for fans, and it will certainly not disappoint fans who have waited for a long time"[/i,] company officials continued, expressing strong confidence for Shinhwa's 10th album.

With the nearing of the concert that will be held on the 24th and 25th, Shinhwa has been practising every day, working hard in order to show fans a more perfect self.

Source: artnews

Translation: Allaboutshinhwa

Why Did Eric Choose JTBC for "Shinhwa Broadcast"?

843929b03d6fd3ac58a34ab637f03da5_large.jpg

On March 15, Shinhwa had a press conference of their new variety entertainment program, "Shinhwa Broadcast". At the conference, Eric explained that Shinhwa decided to work with JTBC for the show simply because JTBC was the first to make an offer.

Eric said, "Unlike other broadcasting companies, JTBC was proactive and very forward about it. They proposed a concept of a variety program featuring all six of us, and it was just what we wanted. We understand that we need to continuously release albums for us to continue as Shinhwa, but at the same time, we see the necessity of having different venues to communicate with and stay close to the public".

He added, "This is not a pilot program. It's a long term project and we think the people we work with is as important as the concept of the show. The staff at JTBC has been very considerate throughout the process of preparing for the show. We trust them and believe in their ability to foster 'Shinhwa Broadcast."

8fbe77c03441ae8a9b48b861fe87cee7_large.jpg

"Shinhwa Broadcast" is a new paradigm of variety show that features the longest-running idol group Shinhwa, posing new challenges and genres every week. The first episode of "Shinhwa Broadcast" will air on March 17 at 9:55pm KST.

Credit: lee23j @ soompi

VIDEO CLIP UPLOADED BY SHINHWA COMPANY

SHINHWA TV 신화방송 TEASER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfpJjnfUk1o&feature=channel

SHINHWA TV 신화방송 Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nGParruDw&feature=youtu.be

SHINHWA TV 신화방송 Trailer #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcdawjofjI&feature=channel

Watch it live every Saturday at 9:55PM KST: http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx?cloc=jtbc|navi|jtbcnow

Official Twitter account for ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’: https://twitter.com/#!/jtbc_shinhwa

Guest LittlePinky82

I think that was it.  I couldn't find the video clip either  :lol:

I like Hyesung's parents ideas but Minwoo's GG would be interesting and would help with the rating.  Not sure if our boys are in good term with SME for that to happen but I don't think they're on a bad term either so the chance is pretty good?  :D   I'm happy knowing Shinhwa eyeing jTBC 'Shinhwa Broadcast' on a long term basis even after the comeback actives wrap up.  That's quite a smart strategy imho for staying in touch with the public on a regular basis instead of just gathering up to release new albums and doing concert every year or 2 XDD.   I hope they will find fresh & good ideas to keep the show going for a looooooong time!  :lol: :lol:  

Haha yeah it was weird kinda. Def not like in South Korea lol. I used to see the two video's on Youtube. I wonder what happened. 

What was HyeSung's parents idea? I must have missed that. Well, I guess they must be on good terms with SME for them to suggest GG lol. At least it seems the guys have moved on if they like GG who is from SME lol. It'd be so fun to have GG on there though. They're good at variety imo and they're my favorite girl group and Shinhwa my first Kpop boyband together?! Ah I'd love it. 

Yep. It will be fun. I wonder what it will be like? And now days they have a LOT more competition than back in the day. With Big Bang, Beast, DBSK, Super Junior (although I've heard they aren't as popular in Korea as it's made out to seem and they're more popular in China than anywhere) and all the girl groups too. 

2pm had a variety show where they did different things. I think it was like ten episode's. I still haven't seen it lol but I saw clips and stuff. I wonder if Shinhwa's will be like that or what? I guess we gotta wait and see. I wonder if they'll babysit kids again! I remember them doing that once haha it was so cute. 

Here it is haha so long ago- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7AMgmM2Ic 

Haha yeah it was weird kinda. Def not like in South Korea lol. I used to see the two video's on Youtube. I wonder what happened. 

What was HyeSung's parents idea? I must have missed that. Well, I guess they must be on good terms with SME for them to suggest GG lol. At least it seems the guys have moved on if they like GG who is from SME lol. It'd be so fun to have GG on there though. They're good at variety imo and they're my favorite girl group and Shinhwa my first Kpop boyband together?! Ah I'd love it. 

Yep. It will be fun. I wonder what it will be like? And now days they have a LOT more competition than back in the day. With Big Bang, Beast, DBSK, Super Junior (although I've heard they aren't as popular in Korea as it's made out to seem and they're more popular in China than anywhere) and all the girl groups too. 

2pm had a variety show where they did different things. I think it was like ten episode's. I still haven't seen it lol but I saw clips and stuff. I wonder if Shinhwa's will be like that or what? I guess we gotta wait and see. I wonder if they'll babysit kids again! I remember them doing that once haha it was so cute. 

Here it is haha so long ago- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v7AMgmM2Ic 

yeah the parent is Hyesung's idea, Junjin wants a some sort a dating show similar to WGM, Minu's was the SNSD/girl group, Eric's is sporting competition (this might be a little dried hahaha I like his other toughing it out in the wilderness better hahaha), Wan's was about inviting a gag woman or an outdoor program like 1N2D.

Totally remember the baby sitting shows... OMG I sooooo want to see them doing that again it's like a test run to be the real daddies now :w00t:

Did you manage to watch Shinhwa Broadcast live? jTBC's stream is so lagging compared to onairtv but I turn on both so support them :lol: Any way, if you missed it, it's uploaded on jTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast page:

Watch Shinhwa Broadcast - EP.01 http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Vod/VodView.aspx?epis_id=EP10011521

Shinchang had upload it on YT as well as torrent links are out but I'll stick this official link here for now :P :P :P

"Shinhwa Broadcast" HyeSung, faces awareness humiliation from the citizens "Who are you?"

201203172259775925_1.jpg

Shinhwa member Shin Hye Sung faces humiliation from the public as he is not being recognised, bringing about laughter.

JTBC variety show "Shinhwa Broadcast was broadcast on the 17th. The theme was "SF Channel" where the members transformed into heros to recuse the president daughter who was kidnapped.

During the show, Shin Hye Sung faced humiliation while playing games with the citizens as the citizen could not recognise him, causing laughter to many.

In order to recuse the president's daughter, the members had a mission where they had to play games with the citizens and had to win for 10 times.

JunJin transformed into invisible man and Hyesung into Tarzan. During the mission, they played games with a little boy. JunJin and HyeSung asked the little boy "Do you know who are we?" The little boy shook his head saying "I dont know", bringing laughter to many. The little girl beside answered "I recognise JunJin". As for Hyesung, she answered "I dont know who is he" resulting in Hyesung facing humiliation.

Source: osen

Trans: Allaboutshinhwa

Hyesung was so cute at that awkward moment XDDD

Guest LittlePinky82

yeah the parent is Hyesung's idea, Junjin wants a some sort a dating show similar to WGM, Minu's was the SNSD/girl group, Eric's is sporting competition (this might be a little dried hahaha I like his other toughing it out in the wilderness better hahaha), Wan's was about inviting a gag woman or an outdoor program like 1N2D.  

Totally remember the baby sitting shows... OMG I sooooo want to see them doing that again it's like a test run to be the real daddies now   :w00t:

Did you manage to watch Shinhwa Broadcast live?  jTBC's stream is so lagging compared to onairtv but I turn on both so support them  :lol:  Any way, if you missed it, it's uploaded on jTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast page:

Watch Shinhwa Broadcast - EP.01

http://home.jtbc.co....s_id=EP10011521

Shinchang had upload it on YT as well as torrent links are out but I'll stick this official link here for now  :P :P :P

WGM has that spin off where idols date each other. Lee Joon is doing that now with Lizzy of After School. It's like WGM but they just date and go on dates. I don't think they live together. I'm not sure if it's been aired and if it's on Youtube or not. But that would be cute. I'd love to see them with kids again. That one time was so long ago! 

No, I didn't get to see it. Most Kpop stuff airs when it's like very early in the morning. Like once I was able to see an act I like live at a decent time and I got lucky then lol. Is there Eng subs yet?

Poor HyeSung with not getting recognized. He's my Shinhwa bias so I'd recognize him lol. 

Guest WitchGoddess

I just saw the first episode :)

I was so excited when I saw the link here. They were really cute hahaha. Even though its been like 14 years they still maintained the same personalities through all the time.

I also like how Hyesung thought Tarzan=TJ=Tarjan.

And I LOVE THE Minwoo/Dongwan couple ^^ so cute together.

No, I didn't get to see it. Most Kpop stuff airs when it's like very early in the morning. Like once I was able to see an act I like live at a decent time and I got lucky then lol. Is there Eng subs yet?

Poor HyeSung with not getting recognized. He's my Shinhwa bias so I'd recognize him lol. 

I'm lucky its airing time is around 9AM for me. I know Shinchang are trying to sub this but it may take some time. Though I still laugh my head off watching it raw. You can still get the basic gist of things but this would be absolutely hilarious watching with sub :lol: :lol:

I find when Hyesung embarrassed/"mad" is particularly cute! :)

I just saw the first episode :)

I was so excited when I saw the link here. They were really cute hahaha. Even though its been like 14 years they still maintained the same personalities through all the time.

I also like how Hyesung thought Tarzan=TJ=Tarjan.

And I LOVE THE Minwoo/Dongwan couple ^^ so cute together.

TJ Hyesung was fail moment, Did Hyesung said that? I thought it was Eric, must rewatch hahaha I was surprised Minu went for the wonderwoman costume, I guess so he can partner up with DW? WooDong forever! XDD

The epic win moment for me was when Eric ripped the instruction paper, the reaction from Andy was priceless! Then there's this moment when Eric had a whistle prank on MinJinSung when they try to sit on the pillow, there's Junjin bouncing his butt on Hyesung's, Minwoo's fly kicking Junjin, and this grandpa didn't understand the hammer game ending up hitting DW's head every time he goes cham cham, all the cute stuffs RicJin do while driving in the car.... omg I can go on & on..... :P :P :P

I know there's YT link of the episode out there, but if you can watch it from jTBC's link would be better.

The live stream was very lagging for me but this stream now works dandy!!! :D

Jen had made a thread for the show, do stop by for all the latest updates ^^ Soompi - Shinhwa Broadcast

A few gifs to share

tumblr_m10b8dJWgU1qciizwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m11mdrq9NN1qciizwo2_250.giftumblr_m11mdrq9NN1qciizwo1_250.gif

tumblr_m0oogaJcrD1qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_m0oogaJcrD1qciizwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo3_250.giftumblr_m11oq0deX01qciizwo4_250.gif

tumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o1_250.giftumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o2_250.gif

tumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o3_250.giftumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o4_250.gif

tumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o5_250.giftumblr_m0truaWwNM1qb32v2o6_250.gif

tumblr_m0yu4lRDxu1qciizwo1_500.gif

Credit: orangeempress/eric mun tumblr

Shinhwa Transforms Into Superheroes

shinhwa1-550x250.png

The boys of Shinhwa are back, and they are sillier than ever!

The first episode of Shinhwa’s new show, JTBC‘s “Shinhwa Broadcast,” aired on March 17th. During the show, the boys transformed into superheroes. In order to determine who would get to be which superhero, they played a game. Then, after their transformation, they were given the mission to rescue the President’s daughter.

As the winner of the game, Andy got the first choice. He wore a black suit to become the ever-so-suave James Bond. Kim Dong Wan chose Superman, while Eric was the Six Million Dollar Man.

However, the rest of the members, who didn’t do too well in the game, were not so lucky with their superhero choices. They faced nothing but humiliation in their bizarre outfits. Lee Min Woo appeared as one of the Wonder Girls, whereas Shin Hye Sung became Tarzan.

Poor Jun Jin was forced to become the Invisible Man, which he pulled off by wearing nothing but shorts along with a transparent plastic sheet. (I thought Jin had a skin-color top as well?)

While Andy as James Bond and Eric as the Six Million Dollar Man entered the camera shot confidently, the rest of the members could not hide their shyness and embarrassment. Jun Jin especially did not like his character, and he pouted, “I don’t even have a weapon!“

20120317020214_0.jpg

Meanwhile, Shinhwa will be continuing to air their show “Shinhwa Broadcast” weekly as a random variety program. There will be a wide range of genres and formats for the show.

Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver

Trans: in2KPOP

Ack. I can't wait to watch 'Shinhwa Broadcast'. I'm gonna wait until next week (if subs come out earlier than expected *cross fingers*) or whenever subs come out!! It sounds so interesting. I haven't even seen "Win Win" yet! My spring break will be 'SHINHWA' break haha.

Guest battleuphoria

Ack. I can't wait to watch 'Shinhwa Broadcast'. I'm gonna wait until next week (if subs come out earlier than expected *cross fingers*) or whenever subs come out!! It sounds so interesting. I haven't even seen "Win Win" yet! My spring break will be 'SHINHWA' break haha.

Same here! I have been waiting for the English subs to come out so I could watch it altogether. haha I used to watch them RAW and rewatch them again when the subtitles come out, but now I can totally feel the lack of time! I have to go to work during the weekdays and only have limited time to watch shows when I get home. Lately, I have been losing interest in rewatching a certain show even if I have watched it the first time RAW then the second time subbed. I want to give Shinhwa my very best of attention. :D Lucky you, still have the spring break. I do hope our company gives us breaks once in a while. haha

Seeing all the news and the photos for the Shinhwa broadcast, Dongwan is sooooo funny! I think my recollection fails me because as far as I remember, Junjin's the one who made comments similar to what Dongwan did recently. What was I thinking....?

Same here! I have been waiting for the English subs to come out so I could watch it altogether. haha I used to watch them RAW and rewatch them again when the subtitles come out, but now I can totally feel the lack of time! I have to go to work during the weekdays and only have limited time to watch shows when I get home. Lately, I have been losing interest in rewatching a certain show even if I have watched it the first time RAW then the second time subbed. I want to give Shinhwa my very best of attention. :D Lucky you, still have the spring break. I do hope our company gives us breaks once in a while. haha

For me, I like surprises haha. If I watched a video RAW, then watching it with subtitles wouldn't give me that exciting feeling you know haha. I'm sure Shinhwa won't fail to impress me no matter how many times I rewatch their videos, but I don't want to distract myself from school and work haha.

Guest battleuphoria

For me, I like surprises haha. If I watched a video RAW, then watching it with subtitles wouldn't give me that exciting feeling you know haha. I'm sure Shinhwa won't fail to impress me no matter how many times I rewatch their videos, but I don't want to distract myself from school and work haha.

I do get the same feeling as you do. However, I really miss Shinhwa's dancing. Would you know if they have performed or danced to a song of theirs in the Win WIn episode last week? I know I have read it somewhere but I can't seem to find the post now.

Thank you in advance!

Guest incarnadine

I can't stop watching the first episode of 'Shinhwa Broadcast". I can't understand much but I just couldn't stop laughing and giggling. 

Eric's entrance as the six million dollar man -- where he lied on the floor on his tummy and swayed his legs -- HILARIOUS. Poor Jinnie for having their worst costume and i seriously LMAOed when he was clinging on Eric's back  with Eric pretending not to know anything -- yes, coz he's invisible and people aren't supposed to know he's stalking them XDD

Omg their antics, I don't even know where to begin. It's like watching a modified version of Infinite Challenge but with hot guys tongue.gif I can't wait to see the next episode!!!

And of course their album, I can't wait for that too!!! w00t.gif

Guest LittlePinky82

I'm like you guys with things. I'm in college now. It's online so I don't have to go anywhere and it's one class cause that's how it ended up being lol but it's Spanish and omg it takes up so much of my time. I have about a month or so left (April 28th is the final) and I'm done with this term so yeah I've been trying not to procrastinate. Variety programs aren't quite like dramas where I get addicted and stuff haha. The show is quite long it seems. I'm only done with the first bit of it with them fighting for the costumes. I'm enjoying it a lot. :-p I hope subs come out soon. There's only so much I can understand. You'd think I'd been into Kpop for nine yrs now that my Korean would be better lol. But English subs help make me lazy.  I wanna teach myself Korean when I'm done with this Spanish. 

I'd love the guys to do a WGM thing. I wonder what Andy would think about that haha and I'd LOVE him and Solbi to be reunited!! I loved them. 

^Ahh, you're so lucky! I'm so jealous! I'm kind of the opposite as you lol I don't get addicted to watching dramas and I rather watch variety shows. And also aside from their music and stage presence, I think variety shows are one of the major reasons for me to become SHCJ. It's one of the things (besides their interviews) that really shows their bond/group dynamic. I adore AnBi when they were still on WGM, but I actually hope they don't do something like WGM. The concept of WGM got pretty boring after the first/halfway through 2nd season imo. Maybe something like X-Man or Love Letter instead? :lol:

Anyway I like the element of surprise too but then when I saw Shinhwa together with variety, I just can't stop myself from watching it first without subs. I'm not a person to watch things twice but if I really like something I'll watch it twice, thrice, etc. and Shinhwa is just that. They are so hilarious in the first episode...so many great highlights in the first episode. Less than a week til their album drops!

vampire concept?! omgg. can't wait for their comeback performance! it looks soo cool o__o

ROFLMAO! HAHAHAH haven't even seen the first episode of the show yet and i'm already cracking up seeing those GIF's xDDD

ahahaha. they haven't changed one bit. <3

thanks everyone for sharing the pictures and gif's you guys are awesome :)

Guest LittlePinky82

^

^Haha I got lucky how my schedule ended up. I usually just did three or four classes (Depending on how hard they would be and stuff) and it ended up like that lol. I'm glad cause this Spanish is pretty hard. D:

I liked Shinhwa cause of their stage presence and their songs. I first heard "Perfect Man" the time they went to North Korea with Babyvox (I dunno if anyone else went?) and I liked the song a lot. It's still prob my favorite Shinhwa song kekeke.

I'm really enjoying the show though. It's so cute. I'm sure the guys would put their own spin on it. I don't know if they could do something exactly like it though with copyright laws and such. But yes my first thought when you mentioned they wanted to do a WGM thing I thought of Andy and Solbi. Them and Kim HyunJoong and Hwang Bo were my fav couples. I haven't finished season one cause I  get too sad thinking about them saying goodbye so I have been avoiding it lol so yeah I'd love to see those two again! I wonder how it would be....  I think with WGM and being boring it depends on the couples. I always laughed and enjoyed myself with HyunJoong and Hwangbo cause they were so funny and meshed well together with their personalities and such.

Haha yes. I rarely don't watch something without subs. I do this and I did the drama "Bloody Monday" (Japanese drama) cause I was so obsessed lol and I do MBLAQ's "Hello Baby." Haha yes I have gotten past the costume part. Their little playing around with that is so cute haha. Can't wait for the album! I'm hopefully gonna get it for my bday in July. It'll be great to see the guys on stage again!

VENUS TEASER TO BE RELEASE TODAY IN THE AFTERNOON (KST)!!!

According to this news article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201203190901381001

The teaser will be released via Shinhwa Company's homepage, their official YT Channel & Mnet

Here are some link in case some one may needs :D

Shinhwa Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ShinhwaCompany

Shinhwa Company Homepage: http://www.shinhwacompany.co.kr/

Shinhwa Company Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SHINHWACOMPANY

Archived