[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest mitokore

ALLKPOP is currently holding a Best Male Dancer of KPOP poll and it is incredibly f*ked up.

Excuse my french!

sdfaewfav.jpg

This is completely insane.

Look how rigged this is?

How can Minwoo and JunJin be second and third to last?

ALLKPOP really annoys the heck out of me.

If you read the comments they made for each person, its ridiculously one-sided.

I'm burning with anger right now.

ALLKPOP always talks mini cooper about Shinhwa and never about any other groups.

They are basically underpromoting them and simply doesn't bother to leave positive remarks.

I truly think ALLKPOP should basically be an IDOL website rather than a KPOP website.

Jang Woo Hyuk

I know he is slightly older than the others, but who cares if he debuted like more than 10 years ago? I'm sure he will still have plenty of fans when he returns from his army duties at the end of the year. I never knew much about Jang Woo Hyuk in his HOT/JTL days, but I've seen a lot of him when I was watching the variety show X-Man, and man is he an insanely good dancer! I've always wondered how his body can be so flexible, if a human is even supposed to be able to move like that. And he raps pretty well too!

Lee Minwoo

With his MINNOVATION and all, I'm sure Shinhwa fans will be rejoiced at Minwoo's comeback. He's always been a great dancer, possibly the best out of all the Shinhwa members, and he was the first of the group to go solo.

JunJin

For many reasons, Junjin is kind of my favorite Shinhwa member. He's very funny and goofy as we have all seen his MC roles in various variety shows. He has a very unique persona and is definitely a talented dancer.

YunHo

A dance prodigy is what I would call Yunho. His dances have the power, the speed, the flexibility.. everything!

Xiah

I've always thought of Xiah as a really good singer, but that is not doing him justice at all. His dancing is oh wow!

Am I really reading these marks?!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah... the descriptions are kinda....

is the poll *coughbiasedcough*? idk... but it does not matter

we all know that. all that matters is that WE know that minwoo and jinnie are awesome dancers =].

-polls arent always accurate anyways.

i was surprised about minwoo making a second shinhwa.

i don't like how he says that though

a "second" shinhwa? but shinhwa is unique =[. there can never be a new shinhwa.

totally did not expect him to make a new group right now.

will wait for it :D

Guest prncssptri

ALLKPOP is currently holding a Best Male Dancer of KPOP poll and it is incredibly f*ked up.

Excuse my french!

How can Minwoo and JunJin be second and third to last?

ALLKPOP really annoys the heck out of me.

If you read the comments they made for each person, its ridiculously one-sided.

I'm burning with anger right now.

ALLKPOP always talks mini cooper about Shinhwa and never about any other groups.

They are basically underpromoting them and simply doesn't bother to leave positive remarks.

I truly think ALLKPOP should basically be an IDOL website rather than a KPOP website.

LOL, i guess you don't have to be bothered by Allkpop at all cause after reading it for awhile you'd know they only post about new generation of k-idols. I'm pretty sure they have a certain target of the age group... and looking at the poll, you know that dbsk and 2PM are the groups that are really 'out there' right now and if the readers are young fans, they'd definitely go for those groups and i doubt they know jang woohyuk at all! hehe. At first, I was really annoyed too cause they often made fun of previous generation's idols calling them ahjusshi/old or other stuff... they just don't bother to acknowledge how those 'older idols' truly inspired these new idols :)

just to make things lighter, ignore the poll, the important thing is we know that minwoo and junjin are great dancers/musicians too! if not, they wouldn't be where they are right now :)

sorry for the long reply! :D

*waves to all* Hi! I rarely post in this thread, but since I miss Shinhwa so much I decided to drop a few words :lol:

Hi to new fans!!! it feels awesome to know so many new people got to know Shinhwa, Orange Princesses fighting!! I've been really missing our Shinhwa lately.. watching these new idols perform and do many variety shows made me realize how i miss our ultimate dorks! :P any news about 'em are good news for me :D :D

aaah.. i'm just going to trace this thread and biz to cure my yearn :P :P

<3

~P~

Guest yanee

mitokore; haha, i agree with prncssptri. don't be bothered by those allkpop polls. It's frequented mostly by new generation idols' fans. So yes, i don't know about biased, but it's just that they don't really know much about the original idol dancers. I mean seriously, jang woo hyuk, minwoo and jinnie are like walking dance machines. And one case to know, u know yunho even once said he looks up to junjin as a dancer. So we can all know that these three guys are actually idols of idols when it comes to dancing, yes. So don't be bothered by it much. polls are just polls.

prncssptri; i was just thinking.. since we have a male fan here... will it be weird if we change it to "Orange princesses and Prince fighting!"? Haha. OMG so random, sorry.

nglkt; yeahhh! i hope you update soon about the dongwan dvd screening horr. I can't wait! :D

regarding the minwoo's attempt to make a second shinhwa.... it's impossible to have a second shinhwa, i think. But wow, i'm so looking forward to that. Btw, whatever happen to the once-"second shinhwa", Battle? enlighten me please, anyone.

Guest prncssptri

prncssptri; i was just thinking.. since we have a male fan here... will it be weird if we change it to "Orange princesses and Prince fighting!"? Haha. OMG so random, sorry.

Ow really, Oooops, sorry for not knowing! :lol: of course not, yanee... orange princesses and prince fighting! :D :D :D (too random i guess :P

~P~

Guest nglkt

I'm don't care about allkpop now. They shouldn't call themselves allkpop but like NEWkpop huh..

As long as we know who the great dancers are, it really doesn't matter. I mean how many new kpop fans out there can even name the members of Shinhwa?.. Do they even KNOW who Shinhwa is? Their ignorance should be forgiven =)

What we can do now is to promote Shinhwa videos to all those new kpop fans, and I'm sure their impression will change someway somehow.

Guest bugrepellent

ehh...never bothered much about Allkpop unless it has something to do with old kpop. -_-

I'd be bias if I chose Jun Jin, he is definitely one of the one's from the list that gives me that natural vibe, unlike some whose dance seems to be obtained from hardcore training....but if I were to vote for who is the best, I'd say Jang Woo Hyuk, man that guy....that guy is awesome. However the overall list of contestants are somewhat satisfying, so I'd understand how it'd be hard for some voters, that's why popularity counts, correct? Those who are more active nowadays that is. I think the videos could've been better chosen, like Jun Jin's Hey Ya...uhh we all know he can dance better than that in other videos. Oh well, who cares about these polls, they don't do justice to the real dancers out there so lets just not even bother to look at it. :D

Wow, it's been long since I've been here.

Allkpop have always annoyed the heck out of me, because their writers really do know how to richard simmons people off, by ridiculing older Kpop artists. I mean not all, but most from what I've read about Jun Jin. I don't really care about the polls they create either because fans nowadays are only obssessed with their idols, they don't really know music much...again most or some not all.

Anyway my video pick of the day goes to.........hhmm.......I don't know now.....maybe will come back in a bit to share one.

Okay I got this one, it's...funny...but out of sync....BUT still watchable. :D

^I wanna watch but this capped net is very slow T_T

allkpop was a bit shocking the first time I read an article from it. i was 0-0 over their criticisms of Shinhwa and the older generation groups but then recently I read praise and compliments for Super Junior, 2PM and them promoting it through posting youtube videos too!

But now, I kinda see that the mods are probably are the ppl who are interested in the newer active groups that are a lot younger, etc.

That poll is rigged but it was always biased so I ignore the site and never go on.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking up old shinhwa stuff now :P

Btw has anyone seen Eric's DVD and photobook?

I wanted to buy it but now its out of stock T-T

Guest bugrepellent

Okay this is very random, but as a new fan you guys know what I realized.....

Each and everyone of Shinhwa has their own little fun dance.. :D (Well not too sure they do it all the time, but this is what I came up with, please do correct me if I'm wrong. :D )

Eric: His Samba dance.

Minwoo: Shinhwa Changjo song and dance!!! ( the little cutsey dance he always does at concerts, that I've seen on videos)

Dongwan: Dulub Dulub song and dance.

Hyesung: Crab dance.

Junjin: Electric Boogey dance.

Andy: Heart dance.

I think it's so special that they each have unique ways to dance for their fans for the fun of it. :)

Guest lenakeem

crazy_korean, I agree with you. All these new boybands are like acting all cute, and in a very feministic way. Their clothing, their hair, their cutsey little faces....seems like we don't need girlbands anymore...jkjkjk :P I love the old days when Shinhwa were dressed very neat and clean...can't explain...casual?? Like in 2001, that's when I liked their style the most. As the time goes by they just start to change....haha sorry getting off topic... :P But I still love them no matter what. :D

i love the old days when boybands werent popping out like zits on a boy going through puberty..

was that too graphic of a metaphor?.. hah..

I think that's unavoidable. Since Shinhwa has been inactive as a group in recent years. I'm really not worried about the hype over young/new idol groups. As I've said, they are YOUNG + NEW. And using Seo Inyoung's words, "SHINSANG + SANGGUEM"

But when Shinhwa makes their HUGE COMEBACK, everyone's going to watch. Coz Shinhwa has always been related to them in someway or another. SHINHWA IS THE LEGEND. And I would like to quote Dongwan on this "Coz Shinhwa... is the BEST" [was just watching Dongwan's concert DVD today...]

I truly believe that Shinhwa will last till the end, so there's really plenty of time to win the hearts of everyone... =)

nglkt;

crazy_korean; Hmph. I agree with Trish. We shouldn't feel so affected by that, it's really unavoidable. It makes us look forward more for this three more years to pass quickly yes. To quote from that hilarious 2NE1 Fire SHCJ version.... "Minwoo yah go to the army, janjin yah you go as well! Shinhwa Chanjo wants the come-come-come-come comeback!" Hahahaha. :D

yeah, its just that i have too much shinhwa pride to just watch without complaining :(

im a complainer haha, but yeah, one day, shinhwa changjo will conquer again. muahahahah..

crazy_korean: ahh! thanks for stopping by and posting! glad that you made this thread ^^. those pictures make me miss them even more.

PART 1, CLICK ME TO WATCH!

hahaha dont thank me, if i didnt make it someone would of made it, I remember the soompi crash of... 2005? i think it was, i got on soompi and everything was gone and i was like OH NO! and the first thing i did was make the shinhwa thread.. and i was in such a hurry cause i thought someone else was going to beat me to it.. which explains the typo.. "we loves shinhwa"... my ap english teacher would be proud -_-

it was just pure luck that i happened to refresh soompi at that moment, im member number 94! whoo, first top 100 to join soompi :) haha

Crazy Korean,

Aren't you the creator of this Shinhwa thread?

For a long time, I've looked in this thread but never leaved replies.

I've just recently started to do so.

Never saw you leave much comments so I thought you just disappeared.

Welcome back?

I'm a male fan of M's music.

I'm Korean by the way. Also a huge fan of WG.

welcomeeee :)

haha, in the old days i used to post like 10 times a day.

we used to have a competition to see who got the most posts in this thread..

nutzie and xxtine21 always beat me -_- they got in the 1000s

while i only got about 300 *sigh*

LOL i miss this thread so much!!! so many new fans!!! YAHOOOO!!!! welcome to the orange world!!! *WAVES*

crazy_korean lol..you're so sweet..btw, i understand what you feel..i also feel the same way everytime i watch a vid of shinhwa members with other artist/new band..

i always think, are these people still recognize our oppa or are they've forgot or lost interest with our oppa? but then, i understand..its common coz other band still new and young...as long as i know there're people like us still standing behind and supporting Shinhwa, i'll feel relief...

just wait and see for SHINHWA'comeback...everybody will pay attention again to them...

btw, cheer up!!...we all know, they're so many orange princess out there still cheering for our oppas...so, let me share this vid..

although its messy and the quality is horrible but its about us, Shinhwa changjo..haha..

Just like we miss Shinhwa oppa so much, i know shinhwa oppa also miss us so much!!their loyal ORANGE PRINCESS

hahah thanks, im just hoping they prove everyone wrong and come back strong.

and i HATEEEEEEEEEEEE when i hear people say "oh shinhwa? they disbanded cause they had to go to the army"

WRONGG, they did not disband. makes me so angry.. lol

Oh gosh. The last time I replied to this thread was agesss ago. *shame*

I see there's so many new fans here. Welcome new Changjo-ers. I hope you guys enjoy it here.

And, crazy_korean it is nice to see you posting here again. I always wondered where you went. (:

i always kept an eye out for shinhwa, i didnt forget about them just because i stopped posting here, dont worry :)

i still bought their albums, i still have ALL of the albums til this day.

i think a lot of us stopped posting alot, cause i remember when this thread was at its all time high, most of us were in

8th grade/freshmen year of highschool.. when we werent busy.. and then junior year came and colleges and the main posters

of this thread all got busy :(

picture of the post:

1135184293_ivy_shinhwa2.jpg

*wave to all fellow orange princes & princesses*

It's nice to come home.....

lol...I couldn't be bother with Allkpop any more. They're bias, in to the newer pop acts and show no interest/respect to the older groups/singers. Might be these are young writers and they themselves also lack knowledge but there is no excuse for the unnecessary bashing, which totally turn me off.

I'm looking forward to Bong's MV & stage performance and yeah Wannie's concert clips *wink @ Trish*

Btw has anyone seen Eric's DVD and photobook?

I wanted to buy it but now its out of stock T-T

The DVD & photobook are now in Callie's hands, ready to be shipped out. I can't move the pic so you can have a peek here http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...;st=0&#last

In one of the Spam CF pic, it looks like Eric has a very looooong tongue :P

kekee....there was an extra set up for sale, but someone just scooped it up already! :o

Can't wait for Eric to show up @ my house. If feel like Christmas in July I tell you. :D

Guest nglkt

*wave to all fellow orange princes & princesses*

It's nice to come home.....

lol...I couldn't be bother with Allkpop any more. They're bias, in to the newer pop acts and show no interest/respect to the older groups/singers. Might be these are young writers and they themselves also lack knowledge but there is no excuse for the unnecessary bashing, which totally turn me off.

I'm looking forward to Bong's MV & stage performance and yeah Wannie's concert clips *wink @ Trish*

The DVD & photobook are now in Callie's hands, ready to be shipped out. I can't move the pic so you can have a peek here http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...;st=0&#last

In one of the Spam CF pic, it looks like Eric has a very looooong tongue :P

kekee....there was an extra set up for sale, but someone just scooped it up already! :o

Can't wait for Eric to show up @ my house. If feel like Christmas in July I tell you. :D

HAHA LOL "winks at trish".. No no.. I'm not going to upload any concert clips.. BUT I'll be organising a screening in Singapore sometime soon..

I've a piece of good news to share.. [i can consider it good news right? at least to me, it's AWESOME news]

I can assume that many of you have watched 2NE1's Fire Shinhwa Changjo Version right? The video that was uploaded?

The Korean fan who had wrote the lyrics to the song had contacted me on youtube and asked me about the video..

She's 광팬 [에너사마광팬] or 영달엄마 the Admin of 벨로시랩터 junjinfan.com. I've replied her and I'm currently waiting for her reply as well..

So what's the big deal about it?

If you haven't forgotten Dongwan's blog post...

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...0%EB%84%88-nim/

I have been told by another fan that the person that Dongwan wrote about in his blog, is the korean fan who had wrote the lyrics to the song..

SO....

Can I assume that the video would be on its way to the members?? xP

Guest Nekka

It's really weird to hear that Minwoo will create a new Shinhwa because I thought Battle was the new Shinhwa!

the positive point in all this is that these 2nd Shinhwa will be directly trained by

Lee Min Woo this gives us more chance to have a very good group ...

Nevertheless I believe that there will never be a 2nd Shinhwa because, No one can replace Shinhwa .

but all my support for the new group of M Rizing.

Guest iwanttogoback

hey, could I have a guesstimate on when Shinhwa will all be back together again after all of them finish with the military?

Their 9th album is so great and I can't wait till they perform it(I hope)

Sorry if I'm spamming, I got nothing to share.. shinhwa is cool

Guest nglkt

hey, could I have a guesstimate on when Shinhwa will all be back together again after all of them finish with the military?

Their 9th album is so great and I can't wait till they perform it(I hope)

Sorry if I'm spamming, I got nothing to share.. shinhwa is cool

Hmm.. an estimate would be 3-4 years later..

Since Andy, the youngest member will be enlisting next year (2010), he'll be back around (2012).. Shinhwa members would be together again in 2012 [london olympics] xP

Guest iwanttogoback

Hmm.. an estimate would be 3-4 years later..

Since Andy, the youngest member will be enlisting next year (2010), he'll be back around (2012).. Shinhwa members would be together again in 2012 [london olympics] xP

JESUS CHRIST! That is fricken looong! I was thinking around 2010..

No wonder everyone felt soo down at their 10th anniversary concert.. cause they have a long way to go

what a buzz killer..

Just one more time is gonna have to wait I guess.. I'm DYING to hear it live

What about minwoo,hyesung and junjin? When are they going?

HAHA LOL "winks at trish".. No no.. I'm not going to upload any concert clips.. BUT I'll be organising a screening in Singapore sometime soon..

I've a piece of good news to share.. [i can consider it good news right? at least to me, it's AWESOME news]

I can assume that many of you have watched 2NE1's Fire Shinhwa Changjo Version right? The video that was uploaded?

The Korean fan who had wrote the lyrics to the song had contacted me on youtube and asked me about the video..

She's 광팬 [에너사마광팬] or 영달엄마 the Admin of 벨로시랩터 junjinfan.com. I've replied her and I'm currently waiting for her reply as well..

So what's the big deal about it?

If you haven't forgotten Dongwan's blog post...

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/0...0%EB%84%88-nim/

I have been told by another fan that the person that Dongwan wrote about in his blog, is the korean fan who had wrote the lyrics to the song..

SO....

Can I assume that the video would be on its way to the members?? xP

WOW~~!!! haha What a lucky fan!! I bet Shinhwa members have already heard it!! hahaha That is wan jun awesome!!

Guest mitokore

I was thinking, Shinhwa needs to do a concert at the Tokyo Dome as well.

I'm from the States but if they were to hold one there I bought go to Japan for the concert and to have experience what its like there.

Waiting for their comeback concert in 3-4 years!

Archived