Show Me Your Creations! :D

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

Okay I looked through the pages, and you guys are one amazing creators.

A very unique talent, I'm proud of people who have unique talents and use it to make stuff.

I really loved it. Thank you for your time on sharing it^^;;

There was too many and sadly I only finished 4th page. I'll check out more later^^

I have so many comments to the people. Sorry if I missed ya, there was too many.

Okay this is long, hope you find your names here haha^^;;

1. ITS_VIVIAN!_=D: I really love your creations on the shoes you designed.

especially when the designs are from Goong. haha it's cool to hear someone actually made Goong designs^^;;

Also the shoes that you painted for your friend, it's amazing!!! I love it, it's so cute!!

2. BabyK: You sure have a lot of items you made^^ But my favorite one is the ducky!!!! AHHH!!

I love the ducky T__T;; Can I have it? hahaha^^ I'm kidding. I bet you worked hard on it^^

3. Poop_Shoop_A_Loop: Wow, I love your creative card and cupboard!!! They're so cute T_T;;

I love how you guys put it together in a beautifully way! It's like a fairytale haha^^;; The friend

that you made is probably very proud to have friends like you. I mean seriously the designs

for the card is awesome. I mean I love it too. I'm just like "Woww..." haha speechless!!

4. yUpKkIyOoN: OMG I LOVE THE 5TH PICTURE BETTER!! IT'S SO PRETTY T_T;; OMG CLAUDIA CREATIONS!!

I SAW HOW YOU SORTED EVERYTHING OUT. IT'S SO COOL!!!!! You seriously got this unique talent.

I mean like you HAVE ONE LUCKY TALENT THERE! I would so want to buy your creations, but my dad

won't let me use my credit cards at all. My mom would let me, but the only person that can help me

back the money back is my dad, so yeah T__T;; But SOMEDAY, I'll buy you creations!!!!

5. gingerpye: Whoa your locker wallpapers are amazing. it's like a happy wallpaper^^ with a lot of memories<3

Your designs remind me of my boyfriend's church dongseng, Eunji's design. She makes her design sorta like that^^

6. Fashionista*: I love the unicorn artifact you made^^;; It's pretty! I also love your magazine cover and the page

from a magazine, the summer splash one!! You should really be a graphic designer, it fits you right for reals!

7. TheTricycle: Wow, I really love you creation idea on American History Book cover. I love looking at designed book covers.

It helps me get ideas or like an inspiration to design book covers^^;; Thanks for sharing this!!

8. Chuu: Lol nice XD nice arm warmer! I think those are pretty neats seriously! Whoever created ideas making that is awesome!

You should open up stores for arm warmers seriously I think you'll get a lot of money ^^

9. mr.vivano: perhaps your friend stole your union T-shirt O_O;; but omg I love it!! it's so cute!!! ^^;; and your english project,

the blood splatter part is like whoa!!! it's so cool^^

10. superfou: WHOA!!! plaided bag!! so pretty colors!!! i don't care if you think it's sloppy, I think it's great!! I mean look at

how you did it!! It's so cool how you did it!!^^;; And like you said, it works well so yeah^^

11. c_a_t_h_e_r_s: LOL nice creation of cookies AHAHAHA!! it's so cute^^!!! and cute asian harry potter, lookin hoottttt XD

12. vietbabiboo: wow... your ex-boyfriend is so rude and messed up. you made him a special gift and he returns it back to you?!?!?! what a f#($_@G!

sorry but i really dislike those types of guy. They irritate me when I see those guys.

Don't worry, a better guy out there will be twice better than your ex-boyfriend. Hopefully you'll get that to him

and that he'll be proud and love it a lot^^

13. saolaone: WHOA!! NEAT PILLOW!!! I don't know what a Zabuton is, but freakkinnngg pretty pillow!! AHHA I want that!! ^^;; OHHH a Japanese cushion!! Lol nice. It's thin, but you make into a pillow haha how cute. How is it? comfy? haha^^

14. justwildbeast: whoa pretty colors T_T can i have your box with paper stars in them. I don't really like the color purple, but HOW

YOU MADE IT MAKES ME LIKE PURPLE T-T;; The first picture is what I love the best^^ I want that T_T;; it's so pretty T_T;;

haha omg I'm in love with your 1st picture HAHA!! AHHHHHHHHH! Lol the doboo doll!! yeah it's pretty big long you meant to say that right? haha^^

but it came out at least haha^^

15. Petite_Mal: aww cute kitty!! haha yeah he really loves that basket for sure, I mean look at his expression haha!! he looked

like he enjoys the comfy spot^^;; I didn't what gaudy meant until you showed me it haha. I love the blue and the white color!!

And it's cute like REALLY CUTE with RIBBONS!! ^^;; Your kitty is like treated like a king haha!!

16. lovinhyesung: whoa neato looking charms especially when they are crystals!!! I LOVE CRYSTALS!! cute earring too!!!

LOL!!!!! I love your back star "CHI" hahahahaha so cute!! omg i want that hahahaha!! Anyways the best picture on crystal charms

I love the most is the 1st one. I love the yellow moon thats why haha^^

17. yoorie: aww that is a very cute present for 100th day anniversary T_T;; the heart chocolate you created are amazing T_T;;

and 1st picture of MINWOO IS SO COOL!!!!

18. No._1_Loser: WHAT?!?!?! YOU CALL THIS PATHETIC ARTWORK?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?! I think they are amazing

artwork. I think you are saying it's pathetic because you don't want to be like "my amazing earrings" and worried that you'll

get bad comments. BUT IT'S YOUR ARTWORK, I mean YOU LOVE IT RIGHT? at least tell the truth goodness.

I hate and dislike when an artist say their artwork is pathetic when it's really really good seriously. Why give false comments? -_-

you made it, be proud of it, not give negative comment about your own artwork seriously.

19. dreeA*: Whoa bright designs, but it's so cute!!^^ I love the 2nd picture way better^^;

20. regretless: AHHH PIGGIE!!!! aww so cute T_T;; and omg the 4th picture is amazingly beautiful T_T;;

"brr it's cold" AWWWWWWWWW SOO CUTE~!!!!! AHHHHH!!! I WANT THAT T__T;; and OMG CUTEEE SCARF!! AHHHH!!

AND OMG THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN HAHAHAHAHA AHHHHH SO FREAKING CUTE AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg seriously you are very amazing PERSON REGRETLESS WITH A FREAKING TALENTED IDEAS T-T;;

you should really really really really become a graphic designer for dolls T_T;; dont lose your awesome dream!!^^

21. believers: WHOA!! THATS SO COOL AND PRETTY!!! cool talent you have there!!

i like #5 way better^^;; it's a very beautifult tiara. Lol someone like #5 too haha! OoluvyootoooO!! haha^^;; aww you sold it

so you can't show us the person wearing the tiara T_T;; oh wells T_T;; hehe^^

I have a lot of creations too, I'll show it later^^ I'm using laptop. My stuff it's on my computer^^

I love designing too. It's great to see many talenters^^

This time, just a single shoe.

[i img064.jpg

img062.jpg

img060.jpg

img063.jpg

Very interesting concept! But maybe perhaps....the wing is a different material so it won't flap down? ^__^

Guest nobody knows

it's nice to see that people still make handmade things rather than machine made xD

because it makes everything all the more special [and expensive ><] :P

thank you for the comment SsUaSmAmNy :) it really means a lot that you take it into consideration to compliment everyone :3

I second that! =D

Chickery -- ahhhh that's so cool XD but what'd you do with the other one? Or is it still in the making?

Something my friend made. I thought it was pretty cool =D She made the shirt too. I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this :ph34r: blotted out her face for privacy ^^

117160313845646.jpg

Guest chickery

^ That picture is mad cute X]

I love how the size of the boxes grow from left side to right!

In my shoe class, we had two projects - a single shoe and a pair of shoes... The pair of shoes is at the top of the page.. I'm remaking the single shoe in either metallic leather or a darker brown since I'm not too crazy about the sewing quality I did on the single >.<... I'll post up the new designed ones when I'm done with them :]

^ i love making skirts!! but mine are so plain. $1/yard fabric bought from walmart and stretchy waistband -___-

legwarmers i made...took me over a week..i had another picture posted in this section, but made me look more fatty-like

LINK.

Guest Justalilodreamer

I second that! =D

Chickery -- ahhhh that's so cool XD but what'd you do with the other one? Or is it still in the making?

Something my friend made. I thought it was pretty cool =D She made the shirt too. I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this :ph34r: blotted out her face for privacy ^^

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/mon...60313845646.jpg

her design won on threadless right ? i remember seeing it there ^_^ thats so cool!!

Archived