Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

TV Lee Soo Hyuk Returns to Television with Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil Model, actor, and Big Bang G-Dragon’s BFF, Lee Soo Hyuk will be returning to television after a year and a half. On April 17, SidusHQ announced that Lee Soo Hyuk recently signed onto KBS’ upcoming drama, Shark, which stars Son Ye Jin, Kim Nam Gil, Honey Lee, Lee Si Eon, and more. Shark will be a drama about revenge, love, and murder. It is directed by Park Chan Hong PD and writer Kim Ji Woo as they continue their revenge series following Resurrection and The Devil. Lee Soo Hyuk will be acting as prosecution investigation officer, Kim Soo Hyun, who works to help Son Ye Jin’s character. The drama is scheduled to air on May 27 Photo Credit: Sidus HQ From http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=34149&idxType=KDramaMovie

Guest payel

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Jung Woo Sung, Gu Hye Sun, and Kim Nam Gil become directors of commercials

April 16, 2013 7:00 pm Korea.com

2013041608083596532_1.jpg

Jung Woo Sung, Gu Hye Sun, and Kim Nam Gil will be taking turns directing a series of TV commercials for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. The commercials will be in the form of short films that inspire an emotional response.

Samsung has been carrying out this project secretly with those actors and an actress who have done work in a number of different fields. Because the new smartphone is highly anticipated, Samsung has been paying close attention in preparing the commercials. It is said there is yet another star the company has requested to direct one of the commercials.

The three stars’ directing will receive a lot of public attention. Jung, who has been preparing to direct a movie, directed a commercial last year that aired on the XTM cable channel. Gu, who has been showing her multiple talents in various fields including painting, writing, and acting, stood out as a movie director with her works, Peach Tree and Magic. Kim showed his passion for creative work as a producer of the classic movie Ensemble last year. The three stars will start taking turns directing the commercial series from this weekend.

Jung, who has finished shooting the movie Inspection, is preparing for his next movie, and Gu has written a new song for Seo In Guk recently. Kim is soon to appear in a new drama series, Shark, on KBS 2TV.

Guest smse89

From hancinema.net

"Shark" Kim Nam-gil and Son Ye-jin still cuts

Source | 2013/04/29 | 447 views | Permalink | 1 Comment

photo305427.jpg

"Shark" completed filming at last.

Still cuts of Son Ye-jin and Kim Nam-gil were revealed on the 29th.

"Shark" is about Han I-soo, a man who points a knife at the woman he loves for revenge and Jo Hae-woo, a woman who is weakened by his fatal love. The still cut reveals the two of them wanting each other so much but not being able to be together because of their fate.

Son Ye-jinHa Seok-jinPark Won-sangLee Soo-hyeok and more were filming on the 24th and Kim Nam-gilNam Bo-raKim Gyoo-cheol and others, on the 25th. Kim Nam-gil didn't have to film on the 24th but he visited the site to take a look around and say hello to the staff.

photo305426.jpg

Source : www.sportsworldi.com/... ( English )

Guest smse89

KNG's new drama Shark's first teaser :D

haizz just cant wait for this dramaaa. Having a feeling that its gonna ve a dark , dark thriller

Guest mybidam

just want to share:
http://myfootlessbird.blogspot.com/2013/05/kim-nam-gil-leaving-for-japan-for.html

Guest mybidam

and also this one:
http://myfootlessbird.blogspot.com/2013/05/kim-nam-gil-in-japan-may-11-2013.html

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;"Which Korean Celebrity Would You Want To Kiss?June 14 was one of the sweetest celebration for Korean couples, they call it Kiss Day. It is a holiday celebration for couples to display their affection to each other and publicly display a kiss. A survey was conducted by a social dating site which includes women and men under 20's and 30's to answer. The question is "Which celebrity would they want a kiss from on Kiss Day?". About 1,010 participated in this survey and came up with a lists of male and female celebrities.
78564.jpg#4 Kim Nam Gil gained popularity in his role as Bidam in Queen Seondeok and is now starring opposite top actress Son Ye Jin in "Shark".full list at http://bit.ly/1affeGz

Guest .::DUTRA::.1430292676

I have been watching Kdrama for a long time now and like only few actors and actresses, but I have to say Kim Nam Gil is the first actor that I actually LOVE!!!!! His acting is superb!!!! I loved him so much as Bidam in QSD, and now in Shark, he is just proving again how talented he is! Hope to see more of him and ... no more death at the end for his character please!!!!!
Just love this poster so much so just think to repost it! :) Something in his eyes that just killing me... 
Shark-Poster-2.jpg

Guest rintintintin

Finally, I'm here on his thread! Hi there!!! Actually, I know him since QSD but for me "Shark" was the best project for him. Love his acting there... I hope that he will won for the upcoming KBS Drama Awards this year teehee! :P

And I do hope that he will work with Han Ji min someday... (Another actress that I adore hahaha! :D)