Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Thanks for sharing the clips lyra_brillantez and avinn :wub:

Also lyra_brillantez, if you don't mind, will you be able to translate what he said? I'm thinking of posting the clip over at LJ, but it would be nice if there's english translation since it's an english community. You can post the translation along with the clip there since every member there has access to posting :) But if it's too troublesome then feel free to just post it here and I'll duplicate your post over there with credits.

But don't feel pressure if you don't have time to translate, it's really alright :)

And yes, I'm wondering the same, if we will be able to actually see and find him even if we go to Korea. I'm actually thinking of travelling there in March for my vacation, and would definitely go look for him if I went. Not to mention that it's his birthday month (and mine too! :vicx: ).

Also I read in a Chinese forum that some of the members will be going to Korea in October and will be looking to visit him at the office too. They are saying to wish them luck so I guess it's not a definite thing for them...

Maybe someone who knows the lucky fan from Thailand can enlighten us? ^_^

Thank you so much lyra! Hugs and kisses :wub:

He's so shy when speaking in English! I would love to hear him communicate with his fans in English in 2 years time. And no his English accent is not weird ^_^

And yes lyra, I hope the Chinese fans get to meet him and share with us some vids and pics too. And hopefully we'll get to meet him in future. If there's anyone going to Korea in March please let me know. :lol:

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I've already been an avid fan of Kim Nam Gil for months now...and been silently lurking/reading all your posts here. I'm really glad I've really found this thread and know that I wasn't the only one who was really Kim Nam Gil-crazed! LOL! It was a delight that he is already gaining fame, worldwide, especially here in Asia...and still hoping and praying for his continous success.

And oh, by the way, I'm sorry I forgot to write this awhile ago, hope you don't mind... my deepest gratitude for all those who patiently and dedicatedly keep on posting pics, MV's, and latest news about him...( lyra brilliantez, belva, avinn, denzai, phetbeo). And of course not to forget, those who patiently keeps on translating those Korean News about him to English.I think one of that is CITY YOUNG, thank you very much...It's really a pleasure reading all those posts...very informative and helpful.=)

Hopefully, I could also share any tidbits of KNG here. But, with all humility, I'm a lil bit of computer-illiterate...hehehe! Maybe in due time, with a little help from friends, if ever I'll stumble of some latest news of our Kim Nam Gil, I'll also be able to share here with you, guys. =)

More power to this thread! And more success to our Beloved Kim Nam Gil! Good health and God Bless to everyone!

Hi joyowon, welcome! Welcome to the KNG-crazed club! :)

Thanks cityyoung + belva for the story translations oh I wish I can read Hangul and Chinese too excl.gif

Wow!!!! Gifts to KNG from all over the world!!! I wish I can make my project for KNG like you someday. :) As long as I know that KNG loves to read Fans' reviews of his movies/dramas.

I knew it, I knew it, the reporter from Allure magazine interview said that KNG seem to have a passion for learning. Also, KNG mentioned that even when receiving harsh criticisms, he’s willing to absorb & learn from it (great attitude). Talking about reviews, here’s a profound review of No Regret by “MarthaD” on viikii My link

Yes avinn I still need help & thanks angel for directing me the tedious work to somehow keep pics at that site.

And a big thank to Lyra for posting the clip of that hihi... exclusive~ Thai fan meeting with KNG and who’s not envious of this wonderful lucky gal??? Wow whew… to me it’s the best surprise I’ve seen after KNG enlistment, oh my he’s ultra cute there. Agreed belva, his English accent is not weird but what weird is “You same...me same” means “he speaks my mind” oh gosh hahaha B) (Lyra I’ve PM u, pls check ur message).

Guest cityyoung

Hello, gals!

Wow!!!! This thread is running so fast. Thank you very much for all updated news, beautiful photos and video clips.

I’m going to Korea next week for my vacation. I'm gonna stay there for 2 weeks, so very excited now. I hope by chance, I encounter KNG on streets. I know I’m daydreaming, but keep my fingers crossed. :D

@joyowon

Welcome~~~~~~~~~ to the KNG-crazed club! 22222 :D

@lyra

Thank you for a precious video clip and photos! It's really good to see him again!

@cutie22

Thanks for sharing beautiful reviews of No Regret. This movie is one of my favorite movies. It's really sad, but lovely love story. If you don't mind, can I translate it into Korean and share it with other Korean Fans in DC KNG or KNG's HOME?

@belva

Thanks for finding the rest part of the show.

I translate it into English, but I’m not sure my translations make sense to you, gals. :sweatingbullets:

If anyone has a question on my translations, please let me know. I’m happy to make corrections.

I think this show was made in 2006. Some of the guests in the show are comedians and they play harmless jokes on KNG, so please don’t take it seriously. :)

In the clip, they are playing a game.

How to play a game:

1. Call one of his family members.

2. To win the game, lead the family member to say the guest any compliments of him

“You attain the age of discretion”, ”Wow, you have grown up!”

"I'm proud of you", "You look good" etc.

3. But, the guest should not say words to remind him/her of compliments.

Let's Start!

Host: Mr. Lee-Han(KNG), do you want to try? Whom do you want to contact?

KNG: My Dad.

Man(w/glasses): The expression “you attain the age of discretion” is not common

compliment used in real life.

Other guests: Right! I prefer to say, “ You look good!” or “I’m proud of you “ for

compliments rather than “attaining the age of discretion” ha~ ha~

KNG: Hello? It's me, dad.

Dad: What's up?

KNG: Where are you now?

Dad: I'm in my office.

KNG: Ah~ I see. Did you eat yet?

Dad: Yes. Why?

KNG: Why? Is this your best response to your son? Ha~ Ha~

Dad: What's up? It's kind of a surprise!

KNG: (laughs)

KNG: Dad, You know that I'm working hard on my drama("Lovers"), even I have had

broken a bone in my arm lately though.

Dad: Yes.

KNG: What do you think about me, your son lately?

Dad: Hey! There is nothing in my mind, but worry over your injury.

I hope your arm has recover totally soon.

KNG: Okay, okay, I will get well soon.

Is there anything else you would like to say to me?

Dad: I appreciate you that you are always sincere and faithful in what you are

working.

KNG: Anything else?

Can you give more positive expression to me, except saying “thank you”.

Dad: More positively? I would like to say,

I'm very proud of MY SON!!

KNG: Okay, Dad.

Dad: Okay, Take care of yourself!

KNG: (hung up the phone)& Mission Cleared!

(all guests applause)

Man (w/glasses): He can easily succeed in his mission because of his injury. His dad

might be more generous to say compliments to him since he has an arm injury. ha~

Man (sit next to KNG): His dad's first response to the phone was "What's Up?"

The unexpected phone call might surprise him. Lee-Han(KNG) doesn't seem to call his

dad very often.(all laugh) :D

KNG: (laughs)

Man(sit end of the right): The dad's compliments to his son impressed me.

He was sincere when he said to his son, , “I’m very proud of you”.

I’m telling you that it’s not easy for parents to feel that way about their

children.

Oh cityyoung how I wish I’m the author of that great review on No regret. Unfortunately, given my low level of writing, English vocabulary & simply brain, it’s impossible for me to write such a masterpiece of writing. The author “MarthaD” has posted it on a public channel, thus I think he/she won’t mind that it’s shared around, so cityyoung just go ahead with ur plan as long as “MarthaD” is credited. In contrast, I’ve read lots of review on No regret, however not all are more favorable toward KNG acting like these http://www.yesasia.com/global/no-regret-dvd-english-subtitled-taiwan-version/1020326370-0-0-0-en/info.html

Regarding your Korea trip, ‘Rain’ the lucky Thai fan said she found his work building address on Dcinside, thus u should get that address too. And KNG said he’d rent a place near the building and he’s riding a bike to work daily. So, here is the mission for u, try to find out his work-home travel path and take photos of him riding a bike to work and showcase it to us, then u’ll be our superhero haha (cityyoung I’m only joking so don't take it serious). I’ve seen some pics of him at the gym with fans, maybe u can find out which gym he goes to and try your luck there instead of randomly somewhere on the streets hehehe wish u the best of luck! :) Have a great, fun & safe trip.

“Met him at the gym” credit: http://allaboutkimnamgil.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/met-him-at-the-gym/

5022888521_6485afe7be.jpg5022888747_fdb54c1aed.jpg

In addition, thanks for another wonderful story of KNG. Below is a pic Lee Han during No Regret concert showing KNG hand injury while filming “Lovers” which was carefully bandaged. And talking about this concert you’ve got to watch this video of KNG singing along with scenes from No Regret, wow those loud fangirls’ screams were just amazing & of course his singing too :wub:

credit: ceandie@youtube

5022860179_63a8c62f9a.jpg

credit: allaboutkimnamgil.blogspot.com

Also, cityyoung u’ve mentioned before that u like to share KNG’s news from all over the world ... maybe u want to know about this. About what, huh? Okay, this’s what I’m talking about, I’ve just saw the below articles from KimNamGil-CF site. Using the google translator I think KNG has been featured in the latest Thai magazine “Asian Plus Photo Book” October issue#2553. And what’s the content of this article is about? Well, google translator gave me "Kim Nam Gil ... philanthropic step casting process Phrom Thep" + “Marie Claire Korea Magazine magazine shoot when traveling to Las Vegas, US”. Thus, something about KNG charity works + his photo shoots journey in Las Vegas with Marie Claire (&there must be something about his dramas/films I guessed).

5022860919_a1434d1012_b.jpg

5022861391_a7dc346b08_b.jpg

5022861943_3dd37a1c03_b.jpg

Just some more pics of KNG in Las Vagas B)

5022859213_6ce34b634e_z.jpg

5023497442_b1e45afc67.jpg5023848902_38aa5406ab.jpg

5022859413_dfdcd2695d_z.jpg

5023470070_c2ac31669a_z.jpg

5022859991_8cd1f038c3_z.jpg

5022859595_e7a8bf09c5_z.jpg

5022888043_5afc72b738_z.jpg

5022888251_a0a1779116_z.jpg

5023497240_3c78c0f7c6_z.jpg

5023470784_6c95d3a4bc_z.jpg

credit: allaboutkimnamgil.wordpress.com/ + allaboutkimnamgil.blogspot.com

An ordinary man, huh? Eating yummy ice-cream & joyfully playing computer games B)

Thanks for all the lovely updates, and cityyoung for the translation :wub: Totally love the conversation with his dad.

lyra, regarding the KNGph 2011 Calendar Project I suggest you can add some of the photos from his military training, with him in his uniform, his sun kissed skin, and just him as himself :D

I've translated an ELLE interview from this baidu post, it was from 2008 when he was still known as Lee Han. Please pardon my bad English, and here's the original article: http://elle.atzine.com/elle/elleweb_template_fashion.iht?contId=B18_20080222_3047

2008-02-22 ELLE Korea

Super Rookies – Kim Nam Gil

Directors speak in unison of Lee Han’s promising future. “That should be due to his excellent acting” are my thoughts before I met him… An interview which I intend to finish within 10 minutes turned into a 2 hour chat as it developed into an intimate romantic-like discussion. He is an actor who shares his thoughts with the world without restrictions, thus the conversation was very delightful. Makes one constantly wants to look at him another time, constantly wants to do more things for him, Lee Han.

What are your thoughts after filming Modern Boy?

When director gave his ending speech after wrapping up the last shoot, I was holding back my tears when he asked me to say something to the crew. Haven’t been in a relationship for more than 7 months now, but it’s that same feeling, the feeling of not wanting to break up but had no other choice but to do so. I really loved this film. In the past I had thought that tears of joy were just figure of speech, but now I realize it really does happen.

Where do you stay?

Yongin, with my parents. Recently I very much want to cohabitate, in the event that there’s a girlfriend whom I can live with. She only needs to help with my meals.

If that’s the case, why not just live with your mother. Cohabitate for the sake of prepared meals is a little… ?

That’s the reason for my natural tendency to date older women. It’s more comfortable this way.

Have you dated more women who are older than you in the past?

Yup… Mainly 3 or 4 years older. Although I’m the eldest son but because there isn’t a daughter in the family, there are still times when I *aegyo. Regardless, older women have lived a few more years than me so I feel they are wiser and capable, able to control me well. Also not because they *aegyo like a child, but because they are of some age and yet *aegyo because of me, makes it all the more charming. They will also do a better job for my parents if they pay a visit at my house. A lot of times they have the power to transform hopelessness into hope. Also, they have the concept of “my man”, treating people around me sincerely and show me off in front of others, even on things that I don’t know of myself. They are somehow like my parents who know me inside out. Looking at these makes me think “So she really loves me”.

*aegyo (애교) or 撒娇 in Chinese is pretty hard to translate, is something like acting cute... Check this blog for a more detailed explanation or you can google it if you want

Why break up when it’s so perfect?

It’s not perfect, I only mentioned the part that I like. There’s this problem whereby I don’t have thoughts of marriage yet, but the other party because of her age… Because of reality problems like this we don’t have a choice but to part. Parting in this way for once, for twice, makes me think “If it’s her, we will be able to live together.” So actually marriage is like this. Though it’s not a brief moment of heartbreak, it’s not easily forgotten as well. But there’s this thought where although it takes a long time to forget a person like that, I shouldn’t intentionally accept another person just to forget her. Instead of that it’s still better to slowly forget, also I won’t feel apologetic towards the next one. Unknowingly, in this manner, I stayed single for an extended period of time.

Are you someone who can be just friends with woman?

Yes. I have such a friend. Because we have been neighbours since young and even our parents know each other very well, so we are sort of like relatives. There’s this time where I came back home from vacation to find my family telling me that there are guests at home, so they ask me to spend a night outside with her, returning only on the following day. When we are at a hotel, that friend doesn’t even close the toilet door. She even jokingly said that if we are still not married yet in future we should just get married with each other. She’s the only friend that never once forgets to come over to my house to open a birthday party for me on my birthdays. Male friends won’t be able to do that.

I think you’re very suitable for dramas

I have the premonition that no matter what kind of plot, I’ll be deeply in love with the other party. I feel in that way, I’ll then be able to exhibit and express my acting well. Then what comes after? Completely break off?

2afe90947d129036d31b70d.jpg

290b6ccb41971f37bf09e6d.jpg

lyra_brillantez

Thanks for the rain's story, the english subbed of the clip and the signed pics :D . KNG accent doesn't sound as bad as he thought so. I used to work with one Korean guy and I was surprised to hear that his accent is just so American-like so no doubt he could sounds as good as him too when he could speak fluently later.

As for the calendar project, I would like to suggest the photos from both AD-HOC and The Class of Fall/Winter Collection since both carrying the same image of bad guy who is insanely gorgeous with a dazzling mischievous smile.

joyowon

Hey there, welcome aboard. No worries of not being and IT-savvy, as long as you could just spill your comments then it is good enough for us together to keep this thread moving. :)

cityyoung

Have a splendid journey there dear. Wish you could catch a glimpse of him when you get there !!

Thanks for the translation. Although the call made to his father implied that he seldom get in touch with him but the bonding is still there. For parents to unsubtly say how proud they are towards their children is such a greatest remarks ever to the child. How cool to have such a filial son like KNG !

cutie22

Thanks for the no regret clip. If the song were sang by him this year then the response would surely be overwhelming with much louder screamings due to the fan base that has rapidly increased. :D

Am not into a gay kind of stories but I may give an exception to our KNG then. Since we've got plenty of time to keep him in our mind and heart and never let it fade away, the movie might be the last choice of my viewing pleasure then.

belva

Thanks for your kind help with the clip and vid of the song, really appreciate it. :wub:

Thanks for translation of the ELLE mag. It seems like he got a high interest on older women huh! He really treasures tenderness from a matured women. No wonder he has been acting aegyo, tender, loving and care towards the co-stars especially the ladies. Even my big sister said that a guy like him could easily melt the heart of an older lady with just a smile and his gentleness.

Guest milan1010

sigh...i'm currently on Queen Seondeok marathon...and began to reobsessed about him...its very tiring for my mind...he just stays there...

its been one week....sigh...

why is he so fine??????????

Guest mommyeve16

this just came in. the translation is embedded here ..thanks to my co-admin, eve who got it from KNGFC  ^^

hi! about a thai girl who visited kim nam gil in his office was uploaded by the kimnamgil fc channel in youtube and the person behind the english translation of that video is weena b. tara. thanks to kimnam gil fc, pantip.com and weena for sharing photos and videos about KNG...

:wub:

Thanks belva << appreciate ur translation. So, it’s true that KNG got noona crush lol & a planned 10 minutes interview turned out to be a 2 hrs romance talk, hah? Yeah KNG u lovable, open & chatty guy B)

Lyra the ice-cream scene in bad guy was yummy, not the ice-cream but him, yes him!

Re the calendar, this’s my suggestion , KNG mentioned:

10: What is the largest desire you have as actor Kim Nam-gil?

Kim: For actors, it’s all about acting. I wish my acting would become recognized in my country, that people would laugh and cry while watching it and I also hope to be able to express the sentimentality that people can sympathize in Korea throughout Asia too. My ultimate hope is to become someone who won’t be ashamed of being an actor.

Source: http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/11/04/interview-with-kim-nam-gil/

So focusing on laugh & cry part, I thought if we can gather screencaps from BG where SGW gave us smiles & tears would be great. And geez, useless me don’t know how to do screencaps, anyway I’ve browsed around & saved some pics My link + My link . My idea is to feature SGW happy scenes on one side & sad scenes on the other side. And yea haven’t tried photo editing before thus couldn’t complete my mission <_< One day, one day I'll manage to master photoshop :sweatingbullets:

Weird face hah? But still very lovable :wub:

5022887166_2d94b8f457.jpg

cr: dcinside

Finishing my post with another meow smile :wub:

5022912922_3a59dbe166_z.jpg

cr: baidu

Wow, Lyra the last one with MS photo looks awesome, I’ll vote for that one ;)

Something new just circulated ,,,something,,, something about bad guy KNG in rider jacket?? :sweatingbullets:

5035963508_e99313fcf3.jpg

Cr http://www.unionpress.co.kr/news/detail.php?number=74322

And now I’m just replicating what have been surfaced in KNG-FC site (many thanks) a few days ago. So yea most fans might ve already seen these posters of KNG model for 'The Class' in stores, but anyway enjoy it again ^_^ I feel like robbing these stores & u know what for yeah!

5036644208_46e59afa56.jpg

5036644368_54005fcacf.jpg

5036026067_f23da576bf_z.jpg

5036644614_74ff697526_z.jpg

5036026271_0bda47b2c6_b.jpg

5036644862_2d0173f93d.jpg

5036026463_7a4b51076c.jpg

5036645626_7db80b323f.jpg

5036026715_249c5b5b98_z.jpg

5036645498_159394fd2e_z.jpg

5036645760_bc0bf268f0.jpg

Lastly, some recap pics @2009 MBC Drama Awards Ceremony :wub:

Thirsty KNG? :)

5036486523_e0d49fe6f3_m.jpg5037104958_8a62dd24a5_m.jpg5037104746_c25ddef434.jpg

Wow KNG awesome back ^_^

5037126948_ff1fd4a8cb.jpg5037126494_7cd3df4cac.jpg

5036508061_bebe1a8da5.jpg5036507357_f0ef43971b.jpg

5037125610_37cffd6df3.jpg5037125376_160fa96dd1.jpg5036507151_d276be771a.jpg

KNG with others ;)

5036579363_1e2397ae1e.jpg

5037147690_824fcec7fe.jpg

5037147554_b55da3842c.jpg

5036526505_7cf3c6c884.jpg

5036528203_3eec833ea8.jpg

5037146300_616d9efd18.jpg5036528035_011462ef7a.jpg

5036527595_589d957469.jpg5036525727_43ea3e7f5d.jpg5036525549_f99fa24471.jpg

KNG by himself :wub:

5037188738_b312febe72.jpg5036568945_1366de5e47.jpg

5037182358_8ed9eaed85.jpg5037180382_f0fc858676.jpg

5036561383_57c05e8668.jpg5037180668_a3068f48c0.jpg

5037185034_bd00bf8dbd.jpg5036567219_81dac74367.jpg

5037184864_aa3e4df5c0.jpg

5036565807_73cf282b73.jpg

5036567875_fda0eb91bf.jpg

5037184372_eecff9ff6a.jpg5037183580_d205079084.jpg

5036817543_2405f68135.jpg5036563953_a6e3b9f680.jpg

5037183896_a296147fe3.jpg

Cr baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%F0%C4%CF%D9%A5/tupian/list/2009%E5%A4%A7%E9%92%9F%E5%A5%96%E9%A2%81%E5%A5%96%E7%A4%BC

Guest milan1010

normally, i really hate moustache on men, but KNG really rock his...

i really like his hair long, but lately i think his short hair really suits him well...

Guest cutie22

What a nice surprise there’s actually English translation for the rider jacket news, here it’s

Kim Nam Gil’s rider jacket suggestion

namgil.jpg

Seoul, Korea – Currently serving in the military, Kim Nam Gil’s rider jacket that was featured in the drama Bad Guy is the hot item for the fall.

On the 30th, according to fashion brand The Class, the biggest trend in the fall of 2010 is the rock, chick look of the rider jacket, which has already been featured in TV dramas, music programs and many awards shows by celebrities as a must have item.

While rider jackets with different cloths and colors were a trend in spring, the trend for the fall is more on the classic design with black and brown colors.

Kim Nam Gil has broken the image that ‘rider jacket = casual’ and mixed in a look similar to that of an English gentleman by missing in a classic formal outfit with the rider jacket.

A unique aspect of Kim Nam Gil’s jacket was that it was studded on the shoulders and had a simple design with the zippers on the chest and pocket areas. Also, because it is made with high quality glossy leather, it makes for a casual or formal look.

While Kim Nam Gil’s choice to wear black pants with a black jacket may be boring, he makes up for it by wearing a white shirt and necktie to provide focal points for contrast.

The Class remarks “The rocker look of a rider jacket with black jeans and stud accecories may be the total opposite of the classic formal look with a jacket, shirt and a tie, but with a rider jacket instead of the formal one, it makes for a classic gentleman atmosphere with a mix of a rocker, completing the mix and match look.”

By Yoo Jin Hee (star@jtn.co.kr)

Source: JTN (Original article in Korean)

Photo from JTN DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

September 30, 2010

Has this Adhoc pic been shared here before? B)

5044305105_169de1ed2b_z.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100930n17134

Love this awesome edited pic from dcinside, it’s so beautiful like his tears :wub:

4997791987_a552fa9b5b.jpg

Anyone missing KNG in action? Well I’m. Just watched this clip & it’s so cool wow ;)

@lyra_brillantez

I love the military service one as well! And thanks for link to the youtube vid! Haven't got time to watch it but I miss the entire QSD cast so much!! I found some other vid from the same show:

Without Eng sub:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-JzrdCuZY

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQ7tWcWHS0

With Eng sub:

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxF9jkAzo0 (the link lyra provided)

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpzj6WQerDU

But I think only part 2 and 3 have got QSD cast in them ^^

@cutie22

Thanks for the English translation! Shall post it over at LJ in a while...

I've brought a news for you ladies, KNG's Sweet Love bracelet is out (Ok we didn't even know there will be one!) and it's just as nice and unique as the necklace :wub:

http://www.kissbymucha.com/src/products/products_detail.php?product_mst_id=BDB0001

bracelet.jpg

I've posted about how you can purchase it from innolife in this post:

http://community.livejournal.com/kim_nam_gil/17937.html

But please do share if any of you know of a different source to get it :)

From his cameo appearance in the movie "Handphone"

12858934332010100109391.jpg

image21n.jpgimage22b.jpgimage23yu.jpg

From his Lee Han days :wub:

viewimager.jpg

Lyra_brillantez,

Apologize for the late response dear. Anyway, the one proposed by me looks ok but the one designed by you is incredibly awesome :wub:. The collection of MS photos also seems appealing ^^..

Cutie22

Thanks for the translation :) .

Speaking on the fashion stuff, KNG seems to be one of the hottest and fashionable bad guy I have ever seen. From the hairstyles to the outfits he donned, all suit him well and it matched the character he portrayed. It's like a real model on the runaway sometimes B). The designers really made great profit out of it.

I guess the rider jacket suits him better in the sullen looking pose.. ;)

20100929101658280a4_102329_0.jpg08e57c60af391c76ebf8f89b.jpg

Belva

Thanks for the update on the Mucha's product. Once again KNG brings enormous profit to another lucky manufacturer. What a stunning bracelet !! It looks good on the hand of the designer himself and definitely on us too :wub: . Will try to grab one..

Anyway, thanks for the clips to both Lyra and belva. Still haven't get the chance to watch it yet..

Guest cutie22

Hey Lyra love your front page of KNG news mag B) and thanks for your link to the clip of KNG singing on screen at the Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony. How annoying was that talking voice on top of KNG singing? Anyway, some screencaps from dcinside

5060680992_644c92ba57.jpg

5060069833_19ef8c9034.jpg

5060081019_15ea15becc.jpg

5060681622_cd7447e7fd.jpg

5060759846_351131930f.jpg

5060148219_0daca6d9c4.jpg

5060682248_c66646002b.jpg

5060071247_9db2f28551.jpg

5060682904_0c274069a2.jpg

Thanks for all the updates Gals... :D

His refreshing new look does resemble Lee Han. Feels like am fond of two different persons now :P

By the way, just wanna add up two more clips taken from Baidu gallery..

Anyway, do the hosts have to really interrupt the singing scene, kinda distracting and annoying.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%F0%C4%CF%D9%A5/shipin/play/064b752d33c42ad9be2cefc7/

and this is from the Chinese Fans Meeting. He is so adorable learning to speak Mandarin with them :wub:

http://tieba.baidu.com/%BD%F0%C4%CF%D9%A5/shipin/play/ccfe79f9dd05cd5e6ec0d9c6/

Guest cutie22

Many sources for the clips, here is youtube thanks to KNG-FC:

KNG talk to Chinese Fans, 你好KNG, 我们爱你 too :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt73XS77xQk&feature=player_embedded

KNG singing @2010 Pusan international film festival

comic version from dcinside, so cute

5063752767_482899a40f.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kimnamgil&no=252166&page=3&bbs=

From dcinside, apparently today some super lucky Korean fans & 2 Chinese fans will be joining the most beautiful man in the world - KNG at Pusan film festival watching a movie together or something, wow super envious. Well, hope that there'll be new pics & clip of KNG at this event, finger crossed. Also, hope that those fans will give KNG some delicious cakes, sweeties, any yummy foods please because bad boy KNG needs to gain a bit of weight.

2 new, yea only 2 x The Class winter catalogue, more please...

5064031826_a0a5fb6428_z.jpg

5063421057_2d2fea40ae_z.jpg