Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

@cityyoung

you're really an angel to us for updating whats going on to official website of KIM NAM GIL

and thanks for the pixies... we miss NAM GIL...

Guest cityyoung

@lyra_brillantez

Thanks for photos. Wow! They are so lucky. I'm envious, too. :)

@ avinn

Thanks for posting the updated AD HOC F/W collections.

Me, too. I want to see the longer version of AD HOC AD!!!!!!

I founnd the same video clip as the one on AD HOC Website from YouTube.

KNG is HOT!!!! :wub:

re:footless bird interpretation

Thanks to ocaktf for the brilliant idea and lyra_brillantez for the support. I figured all of us here would be willing to contribute as well :D . Hopefully we gonna make it happen someday...

lyra_brillantez

OMG....you really made my day :D !! Seeing his glorious smile is like a perfect gift from God to all of us. He is really a very friendly guy huh! Seriously envy her..

Hello gals..

I found these pics from DC KNG so credit goes to them. Am not sure what was the occassion so if cityyoung doesn't mind, can you help enlighten us ? Just a nutshell will do. Thanks in advance.

Here's the link to the whole story...

d00764461.jpg

d00764462.jpg

d00764463.jpg

d00764464.jpg

d00764465.jpg

I founnd the same video clip as the one on AD HOC Website from YouTube.

KNG is HOT!!!! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVj3fsOcBT8

Oh! my! he is too much hotttttt. His posture is really bad guy.lol Thank uuu for sharing.

ANW, there is news about ADHOC vid today.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=02&c1=02&c2=02&c3=00&nkey=201009171723103&mode=sub_view

but im appreciated some part about what netizen mention about ADHOC shooting. They are really miss KNG and very happy to see him again.(using online trans, dont get it much so i wont post here hahaha)

이 동영상을 접한 네티즌들은 “김남길 보고 싶어요”, “이렇게라도 얼굴 볼 수 있어서 다행”, “빨리 돌아오세요”, “영상을 보니 더 그리워져요” 등의 댓글을 남기며 애틋함을 드러냈다.

http://www.reviewstar.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=241337

@avinn how i wish i can register at kimnamgil.asia t_t and im sooo happy after cityyoung update us, thats mean we have a change to register there as his foreign fan soooon. Ohhh! a lot of fan gifts support to him,i guess DC KNG gave him during Bad Guy's filming. Just my guess. ^^

@lyra_brillantez Wha!! thank for his office direction hahaha :lol: i saw one vids mention about Kang-nam in SEL and description said that where is KNG work there which i think after 4 week training he will work at Kang-nam office, may b he is Service Soldier in the city. (Base on my experience of waiting for 2yrs of the other actors lol)

many ADHOC cap from DC that i uploaded it, just wanna share :) >>> http://www.mediafire.com/?bc341d4pt5lcap3

Guest cityyoung

@avinn

Thanks for sharing pictures!

The story is about the event which was conducted by DC KNG Gallery for KNG and Bad Guy's crew.

DC KNG Gallery served lunch to them and also prepared gifts which are snacks and towels printed DC KNG Gallery's logo for all members of BG's crew. They prepared individual gifts for actors, actresses, director and KNG, too.

KNG opened the gifts and was very happy with them in the photos. He really appreciated fans the huge supports. He said that BG's staffs had been a little discouraged since the World Cup delayed the airing BG, but the event would lighten them up. He also said that the event was really enough to let him feel fans' affection and he would like to let them know that they did not need to give him anything else. (He used to say to his fans that please don't spend too much money to buy gifts for him. He used to say that Fans and Fans' love is always enough to make him happy and he considers himself very honored by Fans' love) He very thanked fans from the bottom of his heart.

To Gals,

I just found that the updated making AD film of AD HOC is posted on AD HOC website. Here is the link.

Making Film of AD HOC ver.2 & KNG's greeting message

credit: kidcin, YouTube

What he says is as follows;

"Hello, I'm KNG. I'm working on making AD HOC ad now. The concept of F/W collections is images of a bad guy.

I will do my best to express and deliver images of BG into the ad. I hope you enjoy the making film of AD and F/W collections as well. Love you and bye~~"

Guest cityyoung

Hello, gals

This is another photo of the Award Ceremony.

I think I left insert of photos here before and finally I'm able to post photos here directly!!! yeah~~~

Several handicapped children attended the Award Ceremony and KNG was holding their hands and playing with them in the pictures. It reminds me the video clip of Rafael' Children with KNG. He really has a warm heart! :wub:

The text in the first picture says "Wow!! He is very handsome!!!"

4004ddd36c80045af37d91781e4c240f_large.jpg

64323c83b8f3fdfafed8c79efef1ef89_large.jpg

@lyra_brillantez

Thanks for posting the updated AD HOC photos!!!! Wow!!! GW is BACK!!!!! These photos are really HOT!!!!!!

I found more captures of making film 2 of AD HOC ad from DC KNG Gallery and the credit goes to them, special thanks to 담담이.

773e8a32d822ed8376dbe84d799e373d_large.jpg

2b48cc5ea0fd3f326d59789fc1c0e234_large.jpg

f7fd545eacb0c5e0065380e01b983bbd_large.jpg

f6270db91942b8fb1ea5527f394ef130_large.jpg

4450bb50d9bad2cb9202b682b2d09c6a_large.jpg

1fbad2765697ddd1dc6c52af940d8b49_large.jpg

d2500f670a8a37c45f50bf761267c885_large.jpg

1aa7a30aef9393d3c01250384fbf66eb_large.jpg

1235d05d2b14d717d96ad2acfd34fa44_large.jpg

89b993959681144b64d9d2c58bbba80b_large.jpg

fce308ede7e119ec0fbed67f60f52877_large.jpg

Hi all thanks for all the updates!! I'm just back from my vacation and missed KNG loads! So glad to hear that he received an award for his charity activities. I'm so proud of him :D

@cityyoung

Thanks for all the translation you've provided for us :wub:

I've managed to rip the vids from ADHOC site and have uploaded them to YouTube along with your translation. Hope you don't mind ^_^ I've posted the vids and download links in this LJ post:

http://community.livejournal.com/kim_nam_gil/16307.html

Also for those unable to access the ADHOC site, you can download the SWF file ( http://www.mediafire.com/?utrts0fciac49cu ) that I ripped from there and just drag the file to your Firefox or IE browser once you've finished downloading.

You will then be able to view it like you would on the site itself.

My link

This loads of KNG gorgeous pics site is awesome, thanks cityyoung for the link. I really want to save them, but how? I’m a computer idiot, I’ve tried right-click but no dang it this doesn’t work. And I need help here, does anyone know the trick to save pics from this site? Please let me know?

Geez u KNG supporters r fast with KNG updates, thanks all for the pics & updates! And special thanks to cityyoung for all the wonderful translations, I enjoyed reading them all!!!

4997792279_d138ae7e89.jpg5000399432_737da44ffc.jpg

I found a video clip of "KNG in award ceremony in Sept. 10, 2010" from YouTube.

He looks much younger without his mustache. He seems to be back to the time for "Lee Han"

Looks sooooo~~~ cute! :wub:

I also found a very short comment about KNG posted by a blogger who met him in the ceremony.

He said that..

"KNG was pushing a wheelchair for hadicapped people through the corridor. He kept politely saying "excuse us" when he passed by people in the hall. He might have an image of bad guy in his drama (as Gun-Wook in Bad Guy) though, but he is a gentle and good guy in real life."

Yup cityyoung I agreed… looked like we’re going back to the future, it’s Lee Han (but this Lee Han has a tan). And wow this ordinary KNG has a different image to the cool & mysterious macho man, Shim Gun-wook. And that’s why I adore KNG, when the camera starts rolling he just transformed into the different character that’s required by the script ;)

I’m v proud of KNG for winning a charity award too. Seemingly from this ceremony pics + clip + cityyoung translations, KNG is a polite & well mannered gentleman. But, what I can recalled from KNG allure interview he mentioned that for those who know him well, kind of described him as someone without manners similar to the Bidam, huh? So what’s the real KNG is like? :rolleyes:

Hello, gals

This is another photo of the Award Ceremony.

I think I left insert of photos here before and finally I'm able to post photos here directly!!! yeah~~~

Several handicapped children attended the Award Ceremony and KNG was holding their hands and playing with them in the pictures. It reminds me the video clip of Rafael' Children with KNG. He really has a warm heart! :wub:

The text in the first picture says "Wow!! He is very handsome!!!"

Um... handsome KNG? Well KNG doesn’t think that way hehe… I remembered KNG said that he’s tall & the word handsome is too much for him. He’s happy when fans called him handsome though blush.gif

I’ve seen many pics of KNG around & playing with children, he seems to have a soft spot for children. He looked so cute at the ceremony playing with the kids.

gifgifr.gif

source: dcinside

5004268275_15a9593be8_z.jpg

5004268573_d09a83993d.jpg

5004879004_755fc0e746_z.jpg

source: refer to KNG-CF

To Gals,

I just found that the updated making AD film of AD HOC is posted on AD HOC website. Here is the link.

Making Film of AD HOC ver.2 & KNG's greeting message

What he says is as follows;

"Hello, I'm KNG. I'm working on making AD HOC ad now. The concept of F/W collections is images of a bad guy.

I will do my best to express and deliver images of BG into the ad. I hope you enjoy the making film of AD and F/W collections as well. Love you and bye~~"

Yay cityyoung, our lovely BG Gun-wook is back again yahoo! Yes, I enjoyed watching it very much KNG, I laughed a lot though esp. that part with KNG nasty Bad Guy stare in the mirror, it’s hysterically funny hahaha (sorry KNG if I’m suppose to get a dark serious vibe from this film making). We all love you too KNG but NO bye bye, see u again & again…

And yeah, finally a clip showing the greeting message from KNG, thanks Lyra. Oh I miss his voice but not him. Also, thanks for sharing with us pics from the lucky fans recent visit at KNG office (oh, v. curious as to what’re KNG daily office tasks involves?). Same here I’m envious of them. I saw many KNG pics with other fans & it gave me image that KNG is a touchy & people friendly guy (eg. see below pics). Looked like he’d lost some weight, getting thinner... bad boy KNG please eat more and don’t work to hard OK! And wow, after learning from cityyoung that KNG actually did received the gift package has boosted my enthusiasm to start on my project gift for KNG oppa. Something in the line of what a professional actor wants as a gift? I think I’ve an idea, maybe some (+/-) feedbacks on his works/acting???

5004171747_fe955b5824_m.jpg4997791877_d374c58098_b.jpgsource: dcinside

Anyway, i got this news a couple days ago. sth. interview on the phone? about his life schedule in the camp? i try to online translate this phrase. @ Cheong-dam Department of Urban Management Corporation (is the place he's training?) he ride a bicycle go for work and learn foreign language. hahaha cute!!

김남길 측은 "아침 저녁으로 청담동 집에서 도시관리공단까지 자전거로 출·퇴근을 하는 등 한결 넉넉하고 여유로운 시간을 보내고 있다"며 "퇴근 이후에는 집에만 머물며 외국어 공부와 운동 등 입대 전에 못했던 것들을 하고 있다"고 밝혔다.

credit:http://isplus.joins.com/article/article.html?aid=1494934

So, KNG rides a bicycle to work? Is this one of his effort into environmental protection that he’d gained from narrating ‘Tears of the Amazon”? Again I’m proud of u KNG. And yea I hope he’s studying English too :wub:

5004177447_ca827cd7c0_m.jpg

5004177435_eb881801c4.jpg

Source: ninimi@LYW thread

And now, just wanna to spread this piece of discussion re. a little section from KNG 3rd fanmeeting that I’ve read over at Lee Yo Won thread which was recently re-discussed over there.

Original Article My link

Basically KNG's fan meeting was MC-ed by Godo, the fat hwarang/DM's fren, & most of the cast of Bad Guy (KNG's new drama) attended...LYW wanted to attend too but because of the Korea-Vietnam cultural exchange anniversary schedule she wasn't able to make it, but she did make a video appearance she wished KNG all the best in his new drama & also to Han Ga In as well (ahh...so sweet of her ) From this her fans r now thinking she has already reached Vietnam...so anyone in Vietnam, pls keep a lookout hahaha

Anyway, ninimi r u screaming in excitement already? lolz...here's more from KNG's fans who were @ the fan meeting...the people that was included in the video msg were Alcheon, Hajong, Woya & YuShin, & when their msg was being played, esp YuShin's, KNG appeared bored & sleepy...but when LYW's appeared (she was the finale), KNG immediately & suddenly rushed towards the screen with open arms, looking very happy...then Godo said something big is going to happen...until LYW's msg has finished, KNG then return to his seat, even waving goodbyes to the LYW on the screen...then KNG said she is already married...Sighz...its a sad sad situation, but I think he can get over it as he is a mature adult

Source: Fatlouie over @LYW thread.

We all know from KNG fanmeeting that Lee Young Ae & Lee Yo Won are KNG ideal type women My link Anyway... serious huh? So KNG actually got super excited when its LYW turn & he moved towards to the screen with open arms heheheh? Has anyone seen a clip of KNG amusing reaction to LYW appearance on screen during his fanmeeting? B)

Nothing much, just some random gifs + pics from dcinside :wub:

4998396676_b4645830fa.jpg

4997792423_3f111dc14a.jpg

Surprise surprise, KNG just realized that his brilliant acting is widely well recognized & that all his fans are always supportive & waiting for him. All his forgotten fear has vanished now, yeah!!!

4999795343_4ecc666e8a.jpg

He's too overwhelmed by all the supports

4989765422_77db9e7ec1.jpg

Finally KNG is happy with a meow smile

4999795055_3f152dd628.jpg

4998396768_500ec831a3.jpg

4985998683_1dc1fddb94.jpg

We love u too, KNG

4989159971_5a30aeed2a.jpg4989159923_6260621057.jpg

nunchi.gif

sgw1.gif

I’ve no idea what’s that weirdo SGW is doing

Guest cityyoung

@lyra_brillantez

The photos with black sweater were taken when he had an interview for one of Korean magazine in December 2009.

And photos with brown suit and black suit were taken when KNG was promoting his movie "Portrait of A Beauty" in 2008.

@cutie22

I'm glad that you like the My link

I think the blogger does not allow us to copy the photos. You may find photo files in Temporary Internet File folder, but I'm not sure.

"And wow, after learning from cityyoung that KNG actually did received the gift package has boosted my enthusiasm to start on my project gift for KNG oppa. Something in the line of what a professional actor wants as a gift? I think I’ve an idea, maybe some (+/-) feedbacks on his works/acting??? "

Wow!!!! Gifts to KNG from all over the world!!! I wish I can make my project for KNG like you someday. :) As long as I know that KNG loves to read Fans' reviews of his movies/dramas.

Hey, Gals!!

There are more AD HOC photos. I found pictures at DC KNG Gallery.

DC KNG Galler-AD HOC

eaf23af0dd694dfd3346e1eaf4de0b3d_large.jpg

dc6d2746807f2bff8a6f70a4aa336987_large.jpg

0dc79194ce2fc84aebfbb00fa4af6e71_large.jpg

b9c20ccc429bd6072b4651161e91ab4f_large.jpg

11ce29c6450e95ffe5d57b48328816c9_large.jpg

431956e2789d2dd096057b0fbe16556e_large.jpg

49a26cf29b40e6dfb931670c5de68ed9_large.jpg

And these are the pictures of poster of "Portrait of A Beauty" which will be released on September 25 2010 in Tokyo, Japan.

credit: DC KNG Gallery, Shoun

Link: Portrait of A Beauty in Japan

a54bf76e8e07d0546f5a64636ddd5111_large.jpg

004d765c8283477942768d63d203205c_large.jpg

Here is "Portrait of a Beauty" Fan MV. I really enjoyed this movie. It's a beautiful and very sad love story. "Kang-Moo" is the one of unforgettable characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grkAqlYGC6w

And my last posting for today is ...

This is a TV talk show invited when KNG was Lee-Han. In this video clip, he introduces a memory of his youth with motorcycle. The translations are as follows;

"When I was in high school, I really wanted to have a motorcycle. I couldn't stop dreaming to have a bike since I saw the movie "Beat". One of my best friend had the one and he allowed me to ride to school as long as I took care of his bike well. My dream came true and I was so excited. I rode the motorcycle to school everyday. One day when my mom was at home, she heard very loud motorcycle noise from streets. It really bothered her. At that time my mom didn't know that her son went to school with motorcycle. Anyway, she couldn't stand the noise any longer. Then she ran to windows and opened the windows, then shouted "Who makes noises in the residential area? Where is the manner?" Then she saw a boy whose face was very familiar was driving a bike so fast. Woooooooooooong~ He was her beloved SON!" :D

Kim Nam Gil's 3rd fan meeting video (47min) - released by kimnamgil.asia.

This is suppose to be a paid content, accessible only by members of the official site in addition to it being up for only a limited period. So to respect those who paid to view such content, I've set the videos over at YouTube to 'Unlisted".

Links to the unlisted YouTube videos are available in this LJ post but it's a members only post, so pls register for an LJ account and join the community to view:

http://community.livejournal.com/kim_nam_gil/16516.html

Alternatively, if that's too troublesome you ladies can just PM me and I'll send you the links :D

Below are some translations, mp3rips and pics from the fan meeting, all can be found in the LJ post as well:

Video Content

- Greeting from fans

- KNG @ back stage: make up and autograph signing

- Song performance: Email

- Conversation between KNG & MC (changes into Bidam’s clothes)

- Singing event with some lucky fans

- Ideal type selection among 32 female stars (KNG ends up choosing Lee Young Ae )

- Plays games with fans

- Song performance: Love.. That Guy (사랑..그 놈)

- Song performance: 다행이다

- Ending speech, exits stage

- Fan made MV

Translation (translated from Chinese text, please pardon my bad english)

Part 1

*Fans saying they love Kim Nam Gil etc.

*Back Stage: make up, signs autographs

Kim: How have you all been? I’ve never had so many daughters before. There are really a lot of you today. This way I can speak louder. Hehe.

*KNG sings Email, after which MC enters (as mentioned, the MC is Godo from QSD)

MC: Nam Gil ah. Yah! Our Nam Gil is a singer! *Imitates KNG

Kim: *laughs

MC: The same song but a completely different feeling. Nam Gil ah, I’m really glad to see you. Let me greet you formally, how have you been?

Kim: Yea

MC: What have you been doing recently?

Kim: After wrapping up Queen Seon Deok I went to Indonesia for charity activities and visited Las Vegas as well.

MC: Las Vegas huh…

Kim: Yup, did photo shoots for the pictorial book. It was said to be a gift but ended up selling them.

MC: Haha. I’ve mentioned previously that I’ve not seen Nam Gil for a long time, it’s such a joy, sings really well too. Have you prepared many programmes for today?

Kim: Not really, didn’t have a lot of time. Just prepared some programmes.

MC: I’m sorry to say this but I keep thinking about that image in Tears of Amazon when I look at you, catching fishes in the river. *Imitates

Lets have some good fun today. Before we came on stage Nam Gil was telling me that he’s a little nervous today. Is it better now?

Part 2

Kim: I’m still very nervous, even singing feels strenuous. It’s even worse than being in front of the camera.

MC: Come, let’s shout out to not be nervous!!!

Kim: This makes me more nervous…

MC: When I think about him in Queen Seon Deok I recall the last scene. It’s the first time I see tears of blood. Were there really tears of blood flowing? What’s happening then?

Kim: The tears are props , it’s my first time experiencing it as well. It’s in order to express Bidam’s inner feelings and struggles.

MC: It was really well acted!!

Kim: Thank you!

*Changes into Bidam’s clothes

*MC picks a "Star” from the board

MC: There’s something I’m curious about. Why do you call them daughters?

Kim: My fans they know about my partners (in shows), directors I work with, my works and all. Everyone is happy around here, there’s the feeling of a home. Only when the relationship between everyone in the fan club is good then I will be able to concentrate at work outside. So I’m like a parental figure, thus making me the father.

MC: When are you getting married, Nam Gil, do you have a girlfriend?

Kim: Nope.

MC: How about a lover?

Kim: Haha. Nope. I don’t have the time for a relationship, even if I am in a relationship, there won’t be a woman who can understand my commitment towards my work.

MC: You have twenty thousand daughters, already a married man. Yah, twenty thousand, it’s really amazing. Still don’t have marriage plans… How many children do you have?

Kim: Seventy two thousand and two hundred. I’ve been keeping track ever since the numbers start rising…

MC: What about xxx? (Wasn’t translated)

Kim: When I was young I have thoughts about getting married early, but not now, intending to live alone.

MC: Do you strip off everything when you sleep?

Kim: I, erm, only wear briefs when I sleep.

*Fans shouting: Color! color!

Kim: What? Color huh… I wear any color other than XX (wasn’t translated, might be referring to striking patterns/colors), just the ordinary ones.

My sleeping image was captured in the pictorial book as well.

I’m used to sleeping in this manner for few decades, I can strip off at home but mom said it won’t do if this becomes a habit and I strip off in this manner when I sleep outside. So I…

I’ve already stripped everywhere without much thought while filming… There’s nothing much to strip now…

*Fans shouting: Strip now~~

Kim: What? Strip now? Right here? *Pretends to strip

MP3 Rips

Kim Nam Gil - Email

http://www.mediafire.com/?1iva9sbrrk0rkkq

Kim Nam Gil - Love... That Guy (사랑..그 놈)

http://www.mediafire.com/?4y0b8c6bpg3rsp1

Kim Nam Gil - 다행이다

http://www.mediafire.com/?q6c5hk4laqbl2wf

Pictures

46071192.jpg

32307942.jpg

39292171.jpg

10528400.jpg

33832600.jpg

43800441.jpg

54147708.jpg

Once again thank you cityyoung dear for the translation on the video clip :wub:

And for those who haven't seen this clip from the same show, it's when he called his dad:

I feel great to virtually meet all of the angels in here.. Thank you gals for all the updates. :D

cityyoung

Thanks for your precious translations. Look at how humble he is ! He is easily and deeply moved by just the support and love from his fans.

belva

Thanks for your effort in finding the better quality version of the AD HOC clip. He is freakin hot and sweet in bad guy mood. Thanks for translation of the 3rd fan meeting too. Will download it later then.

cutie22

Do u still need help on ripping the pic from the site. If you do, then here goes the tedious work. First you need to press the 'print screen' button on your keyboard and open the Paint application in the desktop and press ctrl and v simultaneously. Go to file and save the whole pic as BMP. Open the file that you have saved just now with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and crops the pic that you want and save it as JPEG file and that's it.

lyra_brillantez

You really made my day. Thanks!!

Aigoo he is sooo cute (especially when he said Oh!) and adorkable as always :D I wish when he leaves the military he would be able to speak and understand English well.

lyra-brillantez

Hi there :D . Come to think of it, I was curious too. The first thing that made me wonder earlier was that do they have an English translator to help us if we ever visited him and apparently they have one. Who knows we might reach there someday ??

Anyway, I just wanna share a clip by Pomununa. Probably some of us haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8RF32s1tGc&feature=player_embedded