Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Guest cutie22

knuts

It's a big contribution not little :)

Ocaktf

I’m a few months old KNG’s supporter instead of fangirl, I like supporter more too, haha. Oh I wish I can get a copy of that bad boy booklet posted by phetbeo … it seemed like a fan made booklet, KNG’s Korean fans are really dedicated and sweet!

Footless Bird and True Eyes

Yes, I agree KNG is a big fighter with a big heart, big talent and big personality…hehe but then it’s sad, I feel like that he’s putting too much pressure on himself. And yea those incredibly expressive true eyes, no words are needed to interpret the feelings. Look at this pic, what can u see? Well I can see very sad eyes.

4974825949_772d8a9882.jpg

u wants vids of KNG in Padang participating in charity activities, helping the earthquake victims there? Well, u must visit this Indonesia website site allaboutkimnamgil, here http://allaboutkimnamgil.blogspot.com/2010/02/aktivitas-sosial-kim-nam-gil-di-awal.html this will give u a full coverage of KNG trip to Indonesia. Copy the site address & then paste it to Google Translator from Indonesian to English. The English translation u get will be quite precise & logical which’s a different outcome from Korean to English. Finally, enjoy the full story, how KNG donated food supplies, helped to build houses & school, comforted the victims, visited their local market & enjoyed their local fruits.

4973296537_d4295a2897.jpg

4973914574_d1a5e17389.jpg

4973914524_25be730622.jpg

4973914496_b701ebeba0.jpg

4973296471_d1c77c140b.jpg

4973296447_275ea82a86.jpg

4975343874_43ea9cdb16.jpg

4973914414_451c9f60f7.jpg

4973296393_90a1f2f569_z.jpg

Also, http://allaboutkimnamgil.blogspot.com/2010/07/kim-nam-gil-interview-by-mbc-w.html a short interview in jan, KNG appeared on MBC’s “The World and I” program. KNG shared about his experiences as a volunteer for the victims of the earthquake. Google translation gave me this [KNG Said: "On that day the children lost dreams and hope. I'm very worried to see them. The future of children have dried up. So what about hope? Instead of depression and frustration, I wish I could gives hope what I think]. Oh KNG oppa u’re a very nice guy :wub:

4973914680_c595d76914_z.jpg

4973296645_0509f2f39b_z.jpg

4973296609_f2e76cfdb9_z.jpg

4974731379_29f3930326_z.jpg

Guest cityyoung

Hi, gals!!!

Wow!!

Thanks for all postings.. beautiful photos, KNG's charity stories, news..

It's very exciting journey to know about KNG little by little.

@lyra_brillantez

Regarding the gift package for KNG sent to KNG's management office, I received a reply from KNG's manager through KNG's Home Site today. He said that your gift package arrived in safe and was delivered to KNG immediately. :D

@avinn

I also posted a question if it is possible to insert the Soompi link in the FAN page on the KNG's Home Community Board. Today I received a reply. It said that it is not possible until the site opens for foreign fans. It also said that the opening KNG's Home for foreign fans is being delayed and they apologized for any inconvenience caused. It said that the announcement for foreign fans will be posted soon.

Up-to-date NEWS!!

KNG will receive an award for his charity activities in Indonesia from the mayor of Seoul with 26 other volunteers. The award ceremony will be held on September 10, 2010 in the building of Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry. I hope that he would attend the ceremony and we would have chance to see him on the new paper. I miss him so much!! ^_^

Guest overdosetheaddiction

wow that really made my day today (besides my winning of tickets for RAIN's concert LOL)!!!

btw, since he's going to a different awarding ceremony today... does that mean he's not going to the SEOUL DRAMA AWARDS? that's also one of the questions i'm dying to ask you guys... if he's going to the SDA's (He's ranked #2, right? So I think he's got all the reasons to go. Or is he not allowed to go in connection to his military service?)

re footless bird

i have a slightly different interpretation for that. he wrote this in lieu of his military service, so i think it's a sad story about what could possibly happen to him... a metaphor of his fear, somewhat. he is the footless bird, flies and flies but cannot set foot in the ground... he's completely passionate of his craft, but cannot and does not rest. the only time the bird stops flapping his wings and sets foot in the ground marks that bird's death. now he's facing something that he cannot control, he had to stop acting... and he thinks he will be forgotten. that's death for KNG. :(

but who said he'll be forgotten? =p

OMG! Kim Nam Gil....before i look him just a typical guy. But after I saw Bad guy he was so gorgeous, yummy everything :sweatingbullets: . The things i really amazed with this guy the way he act in Bad Guy the best.He was a good actor. Thanks he was given proven in this drama Bad guy. I love his looks now.

Guest gipsy_baby

he wrote that poem long long ago before his military services...there are some poems from him...unfortunately when my fren post it in fb's private message I didn't save it =(...KNG loves making poem...

Ah, I feel hepi for the news! Thank you KNG for coming to Indonesia, I wish someday he will look for his fans

Guest cityyoung

@gipsy_baby

I have his poem which was written when he was in primary school.(maybe 4th or 5th grade).

I have to remember where I save the file.:( I'll post it as soon as I find it. ^_^

Also I have a question for you about one of photos posted by you.

28.foto+kumpulan+majalah+-+angelia+christine+putri+apriani.jpg

Is it Indonesian Magazine? Wow!!!

Is it possible to share the article of this magazine?

It's really exciting to share KNG's news with people from all over the world.

Many thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. :D

Nice to meet everyone , My name is Bombam :lol:

I just started practicing English ^_^

May not be much better But I will try

@ lyra_brillantez

nice to meet you lyra_brillantez,I don't hate you

but I am very happy for You don't mind me and You are welcome my friendship :rolleyes:

@ zamaraya

nice to meet you zamaraya,Nevermind

I want to share photos as I have with everyone :lol:

@ cutie22

nice to meet you zamaraya

I'm glad that makes you happy ,I will wait Kimnamgil oppa

I hope he will come back with good health B)

7 months later when the movie finished filming

Premiere press conference The movie 'Modern Boy'on 22-09-2008

He looks handsome ^_^

5eep1.jpg

fs9p4.jpg

4nf53.jpg

ph5m5.jpg

y4ou6.jpg

7b6w7.jpg

d6n98.jpg

visd2.jpg

3r711.jpg

xxl18.jpg

f2c35.jpg

uwd38.jpg

s1839.jpg

x6443.jpg

Images from the film 'Modern Boy'

eer06.jpg

n8pe1.jpg

5nvq3.jpg

2d213.jpg

5d1x2.jpg

He looks like mafia :rolleyes:

3yc14.jpg

kep15.jpg

02a16.jpg

po117.jpg

.Gif

fqw01.gif

hz184.gif

6vjw2.gif

fjze3.gif

4447489700_51960c06f1_o.gif

4456872848_402a66c398_o.gif

4446714379_cbdc56d539_o.gif

4447490482_df4f591f19_o.gif

4446715625_b005af781c_o.gif

4447490786_bdffe1b2bf_o.gif

He looks like Sojisub

2c9u1.jpg

itzd2.jpg

fb7r3.jpg

3duu4.jpg

2008102216030012882_161408_0.jpg

Dolls Bidam :)

21ezqtj.jpg

25i9d1y.jpg

2cmw7ip.jpg

CF BABA Animation :w00t:

gjf25.jpgk2526.jpg

xlq27.jpg

Eve of storm/Lover vanished:wub:

zhy58.jpg

p39w9.jpg

7f114.jpg

jvy15.jpg

0iwp19.jpg

ugl32.jpg

Credit : popcornfor2

Hi Gals..

Thanks to cityyoung and lyra_brillantez for the latest news and pics :D Now let me share some more pics taken from the ceremony...

and here is the 21 secs clip of him at the end of the ceremony..

KNG will receive an award for his charity activities in Indonesia from the mayor of Seoul with 26 other volunteers. The award ceremony will be held on September 10, 2010 in the building of Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry.

4460da1198909655b8127b47.jpg

bd689526ebe0cf528b82a140.jpg

ca5a143b21a918af14cecb40.jpg

659158c260b24370e4dd3bbc.jpg

credit: baidu gallery

Ocaktf, Knuts and BomBam

Welcome on-board! Enjoy spreading the love with all of us here... :)

ocaktf

I feel like sharing my thought too on the footless bird.. :)

A star who was born to dedicate his entire life to his beloved fans and never gets tired of performing his responsibility when he has the chance or being given a chance to show how true his intention is towards becoming the most remarkable and successful superstar, until the day he leaves the world with infinite unforgettable memories.

Same here..I am his supporter too and there's lot more to learn about him.

overdosetheaddiction

Opps.. I guess my thought on the quote may not be entirely acceptable.

I believe he would be able to overcome the fear sooner or later. Every single Korean male celebrity faces the same scenario as him so he is not alone. I figured that KNG was kind of afraid that he will be forgotten like what happened back in 2008 when he was hardly recognized for the contribution he had made through three different films that were screened during that year.

Fortunately, it's good to know that he left the industry when his name has rose to fame. In fact, his agency has been putting a big effort in launching his official website for the sake of enlarging the fan base and prolonging the support towards him. His passion for acting surely wouldn't be wasted due to such obstacle..

cutie22 and ocaktf

Something to brag about his true eyes, when he is on screen he is good at playing with his eyes like it can simply explain his intention without even uttering a single word. While when he is off the screen, all the ladies who heart him can easily attracted by his charm and the sincerity of his heart which are sincerely accentuated through his true eyes.

cityyoung

Thanks dear for the assistance. Hopefully once the membership is open we will be able to provide the link to them. :)

bombam

Thanking you so much for all the pics of which most of it I haven't seen it yet :D . Keep posting more pics if you happened to find any other lovely pics..

knuts

Thanks for the link to ethlenn's blog. Now I have another sources on KNG that I can refer to.. :D

Guest cityyoung

I found a video clip of "KNG in award ceremony in Sept. 10, 2010" from YouTube.

He looks much younger without his mustache. He seems to be back to the time for "Lee Han"

Looks sooooo~~~ cute! :wub:

I also found a very short comment about KNG posted by a blogger who met him in the ceremony.

He said that..

"KNG was pushing a wheelchair for hadicapped people through the corridor. He kept politely saying "excuse us" when he passed by people in the hall. He might have an image of bad guy in his drama (as Gun-Wook in Bad Guy) though, but he is a gentle and good guy in real life."

credit: YouTube. KimNamGilFC

Hello everyone ,I have computer problems and stroke :angry:

@ lyra_brillantez

Thank you for welcoming me , haha I like the same doll :lol:

@ avinn

nice to meet you,nevermind

Pleased that you like and Thanks for the new pic :)

@ cityyoung

nice to meet you , Thanks for video clip :)

He is so cute

old pic,haha he is funny ^_^

gzt21.jpg

he and fan

37h22.jpg

portrait of beauty

spd_20091026221647_b.jpg

1255641212.jpg

Wallpaper

z78q3.jpg

4dtg4.jpg

pv3d6.jpg

pic from website

qftj1.jpg

lpr43.jpg

e31v5.jpg

42p37.jpg

hrvx8.jpg

ppx29.jpg

wzi11.jpg

wu113.jpg

qql14.jpg

Credit : popcornfor2 blush.gif

Wha!! it get more colorful when we are share attitude to each other. thank u!

cutie22 and ocaktf, glad to know that I have been able to make a little contribution to this tread. :D

@knuts not a little...its great! im really appreciated for International fans like us, we are cool bcause try so hard to search for his English information sources and share here.

Ocaktf

I’m a few months old KNG’s supporter instead of fangirl, I like supporter more too, haha. Oh I wish I can get a copy of that bad boy booklet posted by phetbeo … it seemed like a fan made booklet, KNG’s Korean fans are really dedicated and sweet!

Footless Bird and True Eyes

Yes, I agree KNG is a big fighter with a big heart, big talent and big personality…hehe but then it’s sad, I feel like that he’s putting too much pressure on himself. And yea those incredibly expressive true eyes, no words are needed to interpret the feelings. Look at this pic, what can u see? Well I can see very sad eyes.

4974825949_772d8a9882.jpg

u wants vids of KNG in Padang participating in charity activities, helping the earthquake victims there? Well, u must visit this Indonesia website site allaboutkimnamgil, here http://allaboutkimnamgil.blogspot.com/2010/02/aktivitas-sosial-kim-nam-gil-di-awal.html this will give u a full coverage of KNG trip to Indonesia. Copy the site address & then paste it to Google Translator from Indonesian to English. The English translation u get will be quite precise & logical which’s a different outcome from Korean to English. Finally, enjoy the full story, how KNG donated food supplies, helped to build houses & school, comforted the victims, visited their local market & enjoyed their local fruits.

@Cutie22Thank u so many times for more information and direction. u make me understand him much more an actor.,,,i wonder first why Indonesia fans so in love and active to support him a lots.i get it now. btw,im teary while see those vids. that's why he got awards. Oh my! i heart you Nam Gil shii :wub:

Yes! His eyes make my heart go away and pain. who dare leave him with seeing that eyes. not me! hahaha

Up-to-date NEWS!!

KNG will receive an award for his charity activities in Indonesia from the mayor of Seoul with 26 other volunteers. The award ceremony will be held on September 10, 2010 in the building of Korea Chamber of Commerce & Industry. I hope that he would attend the ceremony and we would have chance to see him on the new paper. I miss him so much!! ^_^

@cityyoung Belated Congrats! and Thank u for your update.

re footless bird

i have a slightly different interpretation for that. he wrote this in lieu of his military service, so i think it's a sad story about what could possibly happen to him... a metaphor of his fear, somewhat. he is the footless bird, flies and flies but cannot set foot in the ground... he's completely passionate of his craft, but cannot and does not rest. the only time the bird stops flapping his wings and sets foot in the ground marks that bird's death. now he's facing something that he cannot control, he had to stop acting... and he thinks he will be forgotten. that's death for KNG. :(

but who said he'll be forgotten? =p

@overdosetheaddiction Honestly, your interpretation make me sad and numb. Why i cant think this way. Thank u for sharing with me. ummmmm,,,relate to his 2 years in the camp, may b possible but he used this poem since 2007. its just coincidence sth.?? (i guess) i really hope its not like that much cause if military service make him stop acting and it means death for him. its too much depressed. seem like he lost life enthusiasm. And as he mentioned on Enlistment day "i will come back more Mature..." Hope he said with powerful energy to serve his country. And Yes! you're right who said he will be forgotten. :lol: Not us for sure. His Fans is always waiting for him. Esp. i admire Korean Fans. They are always besides KNG.

Images from the film 'Modern Boy'

@BomBam Nice to meet you. Oh! thanks, i never see those pics before. it's a Classic Film isnt it?

Ocaktf, Knuts and BomBam

Welcome on-board! Enjoy spreading the love with all of us here... :)

ocaktf

I feel like sharing my thought too on the footless bird.. :)

A star who was born to dedicate his entire life for his beloved fans and never gets tired of performing his responsibility when he has the chance or being given a chance to show how true his intention is towards becoming the most remarkable and successful superstar, until the day he leaves the world with infinite unforgettable memories.

Same here..I am his supporter too and there's lot more to learn about him.

@avinn Wha!!~ Thank u , Thank u...your thought is very interesting so i got some idea,why dont we make A Footless Bird's interpretation book by International KNG Supporters lol

Anyway, i got this news a couple days ago. sth. interview on the phone? about his life schedule in the camp? i try to online translate this phrase. @ Cheong-dam Department of Urban Management Corporation (is the place he's training?) he ride a bicycle go for work and learn foreign language. hahaha cute!!

김남길 측은 "아침 저녁으로 청담동 집에서 도시관리공단까지 자전거로 출·퇴근을 하는 등 한결 넉넉하고 여유로운 시간을 보내고 있다"며 "퇴근 이후에는 집에만 머물며 외국어 공부와 운동 등 입대 전에 못했던 것들을 하고 있다"고 밝혔다.

credit:http://isplus.joins.com/article/article.html?aid=1494934

just wanna share, those pics which i recently love love it. XD

123c.th.jpg12839059392010090809332.th.jpg700namgilkish15.th.jpg

fanart1.jpg

credit:as tagged label and DC

HI GALS,

is there any updates how can a foreigner join to HIS official website... im really dying for joining...

help... help...

thanks for the updates to all of you....

Guest cityyoung

@aziken

The updated notice regarding opening KNG's Homepage for foreign fans was posted few days ago.

Here are English translations.

To Foreign Fans

The opening of KNG's Homepage for foreign fans is still delayed due to several technical problems.

Please be sure that we keep working hard to fix such problems and this will take a little more time.

A further notice will be posted soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused and we thank you for being so patient.

@Gals.

I found some photos of the award ceremony. I have a problem to post photos here now, so I insert link here.

Photos of the Award Ceremony

Photos of the Award Ceremony 2

Hello gals..

AD HOC has updated their web by inserting the latest making clip for ADHOC Fall Collection. So here we go .. '2010 F/W AD HOC AD Film with Bad Guy Kim Nam Gil'.. I wish it would be a longer version than just a 44 secs clip.

kngadhoc.jpg

cityyoung

thanks for the clip and the pics..

ocaktf

I was wondering if we could also post our interpretations on the footless bird in his official web, IF we were allowed to do so. I just can hardly wait for the foreign fans membership to be opened soon.

By the way. Thanks for the translation.. :D Ride a bicycle to work ? Cool huh..better than just go on foot. I too hope that he is learning English. B)