Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1457470wpp/kim-nam-gil-confirmed-for-drama-cha-eun-woo-and-seo-ye-ji-are-in-talks-for

Kim Nam Gil Confirmed For Drama Cha Eun Woo And Seo Ye Ji Are In Talks For

Kim Nam Gil Confirmed For Drama Cha Eun Woo And Seo Ye Ji Are In Talks For

It’s official: Kim Nam Gil will be starring in the upcoming drama “Island” (working title)!

On March 4, it was confirmed that the actor would be appearing in “Island,” a fantasy drama based on the popular webtoon of the same name. The series, which will mark Kim Nam Gil’s first drama in two years, will tell the story of a dark secret hidden on beautiful Jeju Island.

Kim Nam Gil will be playing the leading role of Pan, an immortal monster hunter who has been protecting the world from evil demons. His character, who secretly harbors emotional wounds unseen by others, has both human warmth and the unfeeling coldness of a supernatural creature.

Seo Ye Ji is currently in talks to star in the drama as female lead Won Mi Ho, while ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo is in talks for the role of Kang Chan Hyuk, an exorcist priest also known as John.

Although discussions are still ongoing, “Island” is expected to air sometime in the first half of 2021.

Are you excited to see Kim Nam Gil in this new drama?

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/03/actor-kim-nam-gil-confirmed-to-appear-in-the-drama-island-as-van

Actor Kim Nam Gil confirmed to appear in the drama 'Island' as 'Van'

1614813168-image.png

Actor Kim Nam Gil has confirmed his appearance as the main male lead in the drama 'Island.'

Drama 'Island' is a fantasy drama that explores the secrets hidden in Jeju Island, a beautiful island in the South Sea. It is based on the comic of the same name that is written by writers, Yoon In Wan and Yang Kyung Il. The two are widely recognized globally for their engaging storytelling.

Kim Nam Gil will play the main character Van, who has protected the world from demons. He will show off his soft and chilling charisma as a character that is half-human and half-demon.

1614813214-image.png

Kim Nam Gil is greatly loved by the public for his unique yet exceptional acting skills in various dramas and films such as 'The Fiery Priest,' 'Pandora,' 'Memories of Murder,' and more. Hence, there are high expectations for his new project

Many wonder how Kim Nam Gil will bring the half-human, half-demon character to life on screen since he had recreated characters with charms of his own regardless of the genre.

Meanwhile, Kim Nam Gil continues his activities independently after establishing a comprehensive entertainment company called 'Gil Story ENT.' Currently, Kim Nam Gil has multiple films that are waiting to premiere this year. 

The drama 'Island' is currently under discussion to be released later this year.

Source:https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210304084222679

[Official] Kim Nam-gil, the main character of the drama'Ireland' comeback...

ficial] Kim Nam-gil, the main character of the drama'Ireland' comeback

Adjusting the

20210304084222940tkrd.jpgView larger image

[Sports Chosun Reporter Go Jae-wan] Actor Kim Nam-gil returns to the main character'Ban' in the drama'Island'.

The drama'Island' (directed by Jong Bae) is a fantasy drama that uncovers the secrets of Jeju Island, a beautiful island in the South Sea. It is based on a cartoon of the same name by writers Yoon In-wan and Yang Kyung-il, who have been constantly loved by global fandoms through inspiring storytelling.

Kim Nam-gil takes on the role of'Ban', the protagonist who has protected the world from Jeong Yeom-gwi. It is a three-dimensional character of half-human vanyo that goes back and forth between warm humanity and coolness, and is expected to exude heavy charisma. The drama'Firmish Priest','Bad Man','Mysterious Man', the movie'Pandora','Rude','Pirates: Bandits Going to the Sea', etc. , Expectations are raised on Kim Nam-gil's ability to deeply digest the character with pain.

Expectations of prospective viewers for'Ireland' are rising as to how Kim Nam-gil, who has crossed the boundaries of genre and created new characters for each work, will depict the play and aspects of the play of humans and ghosts.

Meanwhile, Kim Nam-gil has established a comprehensive entertainment company,'Gilstory ENT', and is continuing its own initiative. This year (2021), the films'Guardian' and'Emergency Declaration' are about to be released, and the filming of the film'Night Travel' is in full swing. In the drama'Ireland', director Bae Jong, who directed'The Manipulated City' and'Welcome to Dongmakgol', is raising expectations.

'Ireland' is discussing the formation of the second half of this year.

Source:http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=304986

Kim Nam-gil to return to small screen with fantasy series 'Island'

By Lee Gyu-lee

Actor Kim Nam-gil will return to the small screen by playing the lead role in the upcoming fantasy series "Island."

The actor's agency Gillstory ENT announced Thursday that Kim has signed up for the role in the OCN series, scheduled to go on air in the latter half of this year.

This will be the actor's first TV series since "The Fiery Priest," a 2019 hit that won him several awards, including the highest honor at the SBS Drama Awards.

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name by Yoon In-wan and Yang Kyung-ill, "Island" follows fictional creatures on Jeju Island, located off the southern coast of Korea. The beasts, which have attempted to take over the human world for years, come after a wealthy heiress on the island to carry out their plan.

Kim will play the lead character Ban who is half-human and half-beast. Actors Seo Ye-ji and Cha Eun-woo are in talks to play the other lead characters.

The series will be directed by filmmaker Bae Jong, whose real name is Park Kwang-hyun, known for award-winning films "Welcome to Dongmakgol" (2005) and "Fabricated City" (2017).

Kim debuted with a minor role in the KBS teen series "School" in 1999. He has starred in various films and TV shows, including the hit TV series "Queen Seondeok" (2009), which achieved a 43.6 percent viewership rating.

He also began appearing on reality shows starting with tvN's "Trans-Siberian Pathfinders" (2019).

He is currently filming the suspense crime film "Night Journey" (direct translation) and is set to star in two action films ― the action disaster "Emergency Declaration" and action film "Guardian" (tentative title) ― set to hit theaters this year.

Source:https://www.kobiz.or.kr/new/kor/03_worldfilm/news/news.jsp?mode=VIEW&seq=3343

KOREAN ACTORS 200 special webpage opened on March 15th

Meet the faces of representatives of Korean films, from global stars to individual actors

20210309150514b734f4e1-d092-465e-8068-6f70060e30d9.JPG

The Korea Film Promotion Committee (Chairman Kim Young-jin, hereinafter referred to as COPIC) introduces 200 actors representing the present and future of Korean cinema to the world film industry. . 200 actors representing Korean films were selected in consideration of actors who have appeared in Korean movie box offices for the past 10 years, actors who have won awards at domestic and international film festivals, contribution to independent films, and participation in global projects. The actors selected in the KOREAN ACTORS 200 range from star actors who are active on the world stage to actors who are not yet widely known on the world stage, but are solidifying their position in the Korean film industry.  

From March 15 (Mon), 200 actors will be released every week through an online special webpage. This page will include detailed introductions of each actor, portraits utilizing the characteristics of actors, and filmography videos of representative films of each actor.

The portrait photography, which will reveal the Korean actor's personality in detail, was taken by two leading Korean photographers, Kim Joong-man and Ahn Sung-jin. Joong-Man Kim is a representative Korean photographer who has continued international fame through various photography for over 40 years since receiving the'Young Artist Award' at the Arles International Photography Festival in France in 1977. He is a representative Korean celebrity photographer who has been filming various stars for years. The book 『THE ACTOR IS PRESENT』, which contains pictures taken with great care, is also scheduled to be published soon and delivered to movie officials around the world.  

This campaign, which was conducted to increase the global awareness of Korean actors and to expand overseas expansion opportunities, can be found on the special webpage of the COPIC website ( www.kobiz.or.kr) on March 15th

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003099532

"Happy Birthday" Kim Nam-gil met on her birthday,'First Labang' Sweet Communication (Comprehensive)

[Daily Sports Jo Yeon-kyung]

0003099532_001_20210313100015511.jpg?type=w430

From a sweet voice to a guitar melody. I have a good sense of dawn.

Actor Kim Nam-gil held his first SNS live broadcast (Labang) in commemoration of his midnight birthday on the 13th, and had a meaningful meeting with fans. Kim Nam-gil's unexpected movement, enough to express it as the first live broadcast, was a surprise gift to fans as well. In particular, Kim Nam-gil recently established a comprehensive entertainment company, Gil Story E&T, to announce its independent activities, and confirmed a variety of changes. On this day's broadcast, Kim Nam-gil drew attention by showing the appearance of Kim Nam-gil as well as the representative Kim Nam-gil.

Kim Nam-gil, who appeared with a giant flower necklace in the background of'Happy Nam-Gil's Birthday', said, "I am celebrating my first birthday in Rabang. It certainly seems to have a special meaning,” he greeted.

Nam-Gil Kim took care of the employees who could not go home until late for himself, the artist and CEO of his affiliated artist, and said, "Gilstory provided me with a stiff waistband for a living that was not available in Gilstory. I came to the shooting site for my first birthday after the company opened and gave me some rice cakes. I couldn't do it, so my mouths are out, but I'll make it short.

Although a brief meeting was announced, Kim Nam-gil filled 30 minutes and showed a colorful story and appearance. They celebrated themselves by holding a bright yellow smiley cake and singing a happy birthday song. They also showed off the charm of sweet tsundere by feeding cakes directly to hungry employees while saying, "You give me everything."

The recent talk also continued. Kim Nam-gil, who is currently in the middle of filming the movie'Night Travel', said, "I am filming a movie, and I plan to shoot a drama afterwards. The timing is being adjusted. I want to greet you with a good work as soon as possible." Regarding, "Isn't the film industry generally frozen due to Corona 19 these days. I don't know when it will be released."

0003099532_002_20210313100015532.jpg?type=w430

The behind-the-scenes story of'Ireland', which was confirmed as the next CRT work, was also delivered. Kim Nam-gil said, "'Island' is a manga original. It's a manga I personally liked. I wanted to do it, but it was actually a work that I refused once. I like it so much that I might ruin it," he said. I was challenged with the feeling that you would like it if you show it. I want to make it as fun as a cartoon."

They also expressed their concern and concern over the still aftermath of Corona 19. “The entertainment industry is also difficult, but in fact, there seems to be no industry that is not difficult. I only hope that the corona will end soon.” He also commented on the'strongest show in space,' which was successfully held last year. As it has a meaning, I wanted to show it fun this year, but it's unfortunate. If offline is not easy, I will provide a time for frequent communication even online," he promised.

In answering fans' questions, he poured out a trivial TMI. Kim Nam-gil said, "I didn't do well because of the corona. I was stretching at home. I didn't like my knees even when I was walking. Scientifically, it would be difficult to go over 7000 to 8000 steps," he said. "Of course, my favorite food is ramen It's been a while since I didn't eat flour. I quit because my health wasn't good. I'm holding on hard. It's a phrase that I always use when signing. Everyone, health is the most important. I want everyone to be healthy," he read extensively.

In addition, to the fans' wishes of'taking a lot of advertisements this year', he said, "Because the actors do not exist to shoot advertisements," he said, "Because I want to shoot advertisements, I have to be sweet and play such a role, but it is a style that I do only what I want to do. I will try to do what you want while doing what I like.” All answers ended with Gi Seung-jeon's fan love.

0003099532_003_20210313100015554.jpg?type=w430

Late at night, Kim Nam-gil, who was worried about reporting residents and listening to his sweet voice, shook his head, saying, "If you sing in the middle of the night," he said to the staff. "Would you like it?" and gave the fans a surprise live performance. 'Now And Forever', which is perfect for the early morning sensibility, marks the peak of the Noonhogang of the Guiho River.

The first live broadcast showed a tense and awkward appearance, but the fans responded, saying, "It's okay to just look at your face." Not only domestic fans but also overseas fans participated in real-time communication, proving global influence. Kim Nam-gil said, "I am sincerely grateful for always cheering, supporting, and loving. I know that heart well. I read all the letters you send. I also read them all at once. I like reading letters. I like reading letters," he said, "A good person, a good person. I will become an actor and proud Kim Nam-gil."

Thirty minutes are really quick. It disappeared like a mirage. Kim Nam-gil, who promises a little earlier time and a place for frequent communication, and promises to be next, raises expectations about how he will visit fans again.

source:https://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?gnb=news&snb=tv&no=2021031914594546491&MS1

BTS Jin Role Model Kim Nam-gil

BTS Jin and actor Kim Nam-gil / Photo = Reporter Kim Hwi-seonBTS Jin and actor Kim Nam-gil / Photo = Reporter Kim Hwi-seon

BTS Jin is attracting attention with affectionate support from actor Kim Nam-gil. Kim Nam-gil revealed the behind-the-scenes story he met at the Golden Disc Awards with Jin in a video released on YouTube's'Reporter' Channel on the 18th.

When the interviewer asked, "BTS fans like Kim Nam-gil," Kim Nam-gil said, "You support me a lot. I met him at the Golden Disc Awards not too long ago, and he replied that it was because I heard the word (I'm a role model).”

“I beckoned at the awards ceremony… "That's Jin," Kim Nam-gil answered, "That's Jin," and said, "I'm going to greet and go in when I'm done, but my friend and my eye contacted me and I said'Ah, this is Jin' and then'That's right.' So we greeted each other with fists." said.

Kim Nam-gil said, “The friend is still a great singer, but there is such an atmosphere that it would be very good to act, so I pay attention to it. So I'm just quietly cheering alone,” he said.

Kim Nam-gil said, “But I also came down after the awards ceremony, and my heart was beating. Something was overwhelming. I really hoped it would go well, and it was overwhelming and very good to see and greet a friend like that. That's why I cheer for more. Please contact me.”

Fans said, “Thank you for cheering and paying attention to Jin. Actor Kim Nam-gil is cheering”, “He is warm”, “That’s right. Even if Seokjin is an actor on the face, there is an atmosphere that seems to suit him well,” and “Our Seokjin is Seongdeok”.

Jin once said that after watching Kim Nam-gil in the drama'Queen Seondeok', he had a dream of becoming an actor. In order to fulfill her dream of an actor, Jin broke through the fierce competition rate of 201 to 1, and entered the Department of Film at the Faculty of Arts at Konkuk University and majored in acting. We are looking forward to seeing Jin as actors and Kim Nam-gil as actors on one screen, as fans wish.

source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/03/kim-nam-gil-says-he-would-like-to-see-kim-seokjin-as-an-actor

Kim Nam-Gil says he would like to see Kim Seokjin as an actor

1616611637-whatsapp-image-2021-03-24-at-9.jpeg

Kim Nam-Gil, who is a well-known South Korean actor ("Pandora", "Memoir of a Murder", "The Pirates", "Portrait of a Beauty", "The Fiery Priest", "Queen Seondeok") is also known as a person that inspired Kim Seokjin to start dreaming about becoming an actor. 

Seokjin was so impressed by his role in the historical drama "Queen Seondeok" (2009) that he entered an acting school while being in a High School and then become a Konkuk student.

1616609249-whatsapp-image-2021-03-24-at-9.jpeg

Konkuk is one of the most prestigious acting universities in the World and enrolling in it is highly competitive to the point when people can try to pass the exams again and again for a few years. Seokjin entered Konkuk with the first try on an early admission having a competitive rate 200:1. He has passed two acting exams - free acting and assigned acting, becoming the first out of only 10 people accepted (overall there were over 2000 abiturients).Kim Seokjin has successfully finished the university with a double major in film and animation in 2017 and enrolled for a master's degree.

In a recent interview, where Kim Nam-gil was talking about his life, the reporter mentioned his friendship with Seokjin. Nam-gil shared a story about them meeting at the stage this year, mentioned that he knows he is Seokjin's role model, then praised him as a musician and said that he would like to see him acting.

This is not the first time Kim Nam-gil is talking about Kim Seokjin. Previously, in 2020 on January 13 he mentioned the famous idol for the first time and called him "Our Jinnie", wishing to get to know him in real life.

On December 25 of 2020, a video of Kim Nam-gil doing an unpackage of Jin-themed version of the "Dicon" magazine. It got lots of attention from fans and Kim Nam-gil also made a remark: "He has the face of an actor" - a comment that the star gets very frequently.

Finally, in January 2021 Kim Nam-gil and Kim Seokjin were able to meet each other at the 35th GDA concert. Seokjin approached him first saying "I really wanted to meet you, hyung". The media has captured a moment of the actor pointing at the idol. Sadly, Nam-gil confessed that he wasn't able to ask for Seokjin's number, but hopes Seokjin will call him.

Let's congratulate Seokjin for making the person who inspired him his active supporter and a friend!

source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1461417wpp/lee-byung-hun-thanks-kim-nam-gil-for-thoughtful-gift

Lee Byung Hun Thanks Kim Nam Gil For Thoughtful Gift

Lee Byung Hun Thanks Kim Nam Gil For Thoughtful Gift

Kim Nam Gil made a sweet show of support for his co-star Lee Byung Hun!

On March 25, Lee Byung Hun revealed on Instagram that Kim Nam Gil had thoughtfully sent a coffee truck to the set of his new film “The Match.” The two actors recently filmed the upcoming disaster movie “Emergency Declaration,” which will also star Song Kang Ho and Im Siwan, together.

Sharing several photos of the coffee truck and tagging both Kim Nam Gil and “Emergency Declaration,” Lee Byung Hun wrote, “Thanks~ I’ll enjoy drinking [the coffee]!”

He then made a play on words using Kim Nam Gil’s name and the Korean word for “last” by writing, “I hope our memories from ‘Emergency Declaration’ last a long time~”

Lee-Byung-Hun-Instagram.jpgLee-Byung-Hun-Kim-Nam-Gil-Coffee-Truck.jLee-Byung-Hun-Kim-Nam-Gil-Coffee-Truck-2Lee-Byung-Hun-Kim-Nam-Gil-Coffee.jpg

“Emergency Declaration” is currently scheduled to premiere sometime in 2021.

source:https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210329094707554

Lee Soo-kyung, Gilstory ENT and exclusive contract.. Kim Nam-gil and Hansot Rice [Official]

the font size

Lee Soo-kyung / Photo = Provided by Gilstory ENTView larger image

Lee Soo-kyung / Photo = Provided by Gilstory ENT

[Sports Today reporter Hyeseon Hyun] Actor Lee Soo-kyung signed an exclusive contract with Gilstory ENT and announced active activities.

On the 29th, the agency Gilstory ENT said, "I am an actor with great growth potential and potential with both acting power and beauty. I will not spare any support so that I can fully concentrate on acting as an actor."

Lee Soo-kyung, based on her strong acting skills, has taken a snow stamp in movies and dramas and emerged as a rising star.

Lee Soo-kyung, who has boasted three-dimensional character digestibility in various works such as the movie'Yong-soon','Goodbye Single','Teach Me', and'Strange Family', won the 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards Youngest Supporting Actor Award for the movie'Silence'. In addition, in dramas, he has proven his excellent acting skills as an actor across movies and dramas, such as showing various characters in'Love of Ho-gu','The Kidnapping Case of Rep. Na Integrity', and'The Fox Gakshibyul'.

Lee Soo-kyung expressed his feelings, "I will try to show a better image through various works with the heart of starting anew in a new place. We ask for your interest and support."

Lee Soo-kyung is scheduled to meet viewers and audiences with JTBC's new drama'Law School', which will be aired for the first time in April, and the movie'Miracle', which is about to be released.

Meanwhile, Gilstory ENT is a comprehensive entertainment company founded by actor Kim Nam-gil earlier this year.

Source:http://m.joynews24.com/v/1353988#_DYAD

Studio Dragon pays attention to the'Super String' project... Namgil Kim x Yeji Seo'Ireland'

[Joy News 24 Reporter Kim Yang-soo] Drama producer Studio Dragon in partnership with webtoon studio WiLab is attracting attention as a'Super String' project.

Earlier, Studio Dragon signed a business cooperation contract with WiLab, and the stock price rose 6.8%. The key is securing exclusive rights to video and co-production of Superstring IP, and securing priority negotiation rights for other webtoons that WiLab has IP.

http://img.mlb.joynews24.com/image_joy/202103/1617066336938_1_100550.jpg

Actress Kim Nam-gil Seo Ye-ji has confirmed her appearance in the 20 billion won drama'Ireland'. [Photo = Joy News 24 DB]

The Super String Project is a universe of webtoon protagonists that are independently serialized under one worldview, and is an Asian version of the Avengers webtoon. Studio Dragon is preparing a dramatization of the work'Ireland' to understand the worldview. It is a 20 billion won tent pole work, starring Kim Nam-gil and Seo Ye-ji. The timing of airing is under discussion.

On the 30th, researcher Lee Hyeon-ji of Eugene Investment & Securities said, "In accordance with the future achievements of'Ireland', the possibility of expansion into the next work that shares a worldview is expected. Superhero materials are a material that is interested in globally, so it is positive for securing references." Forecast.

Last year, Studio Dragon released six webtoons and web novel-based dramas. 'Amazing Rumors' recorded the highest viewership rating ever in OCN, and'Sweet Home' took Netflix's top 3 global rankings. 'If you like it, 2'and'Navilera', which aired this year, were sold as original and simultaneous airings on Netflix, and'Live with Live Together' is being produced as an original Aichi.

Researcher Lee said, "While drama production using webtoon IP is expected to be more active, it is positive that we have secured an advantageous position in securing webtoon IP through the signing of this contract following the stock exchange with Naver." Maintained 120,000 won

source:https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210329163411883

[Vercious reporter★] Kim Nam-gil's solo interview #Establishment of affiliated company #Love of fans #Ideal type

Hoyeon Lee 
Input 2021.03.29.16:34Revision 2021.03.29.16:41
good25
Summary view
Listen to your voice
Translation settings
Adjusting the font size

Actor Kim Nam-gil conveyed a pleasant sincerity for acting and people with'Fan Sorcerer'.  Capturing the video of'The reporter who worksView larger image

Actor Kim Nam-gil conveyed a pleasant sincerity for acting and people with'Fan Sorcerer'. Capturing the video of'The reporter who works

Actor Kim Nam-gil conveyed a pleasant sincerity for acting and people with'Fan Sorcerer'.

On the 18th and 29th, Kim Nam-gil sincerely answered the questions asked by the hearts of fans in the'Fan Sorcerer' video, which was released exclusively through the YouTube'Dealing Reporter' channel.

Kim Nam-gil, who founded Gilstory ENT last month and transformed into an actor and representative, said, "I will fight more because I have to pay employees' salaries."

Next, Kim Nam-gil responded to the question "Is there anything I say this is the best?" "I can't keep up with the feelings of my brothers and young friends, but I'm the top as much passion as I can in what I can do."

He also mentioned that BTS Jin chose Kim Nam-gil as a role model. Kim Nam-gil said, "I can't even look at it because I heard the words (I'm a role model). I met Jin's fist when I met my eyes at the Golden Disc Awards. "It was overwhelming and very good to have met and said hello. I will support you more."

As such, Kim Nam-gil, who is loved by both seniors and juniors in the entertainment industry, introduced an episode that "I can't have a fan spirit for my brothers and sisters. I just laugh when I act."

As for the ideal type, Kim Nam-gil, who picked a person like Kim Seong-gyun, explained the reason, saying, "I have a lot of understanding like the sea, and I feel good about what I am wrong. A friend who knows me better than me." To the question,'Do you want to start a family?', Kim Nam-gil gave a serious answer, "I have no thoughts yet. I think it is wrong to try to be happy by the other person. Wouldn't it be appropriate to marry someone when we can share happiness?"

Through the video of'The Reporter of Virtue', Nam-Gil Kim also revealed his relationship with Jung-woo Ha, who will be in harmony with his next film'Night Trip,' raising expectations for future activities.

Lastly, Kim Nam-gil talked about a special goal of "I can't overcome steadfastness. If I live faithfully to the things I can do day by day, will the finished day come?" In addition, in connection with the saying, "Art cannot relieve poverty, but can comfort", "I am giving back those things because I can't achieve results because I go well alone. Those who are comforted will be encouraged to live tomorrow Couldn’t it be possible," he also revealed his thoughts on his role as an actor.

On the other hand, Kim Nam-gil is continuing his active activities, such as confirming appearances in the fantasy drama'Island', which is discussing the formation of the second half of the year after establishing Gil Story ENT.

※ More interviews with Kim Nam-gil and more stories of stars can be found on YouTube's'Dear Reporter' channel.

Part 1

Part 2

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/018/0004894316

Returning to'The Fiery Priest' Season 2... 2022 broadcast

Input 2021.04.06. 1:46 PM

[E-Daily Reporter Minjung Kim] The mini-series'The Fiery Priest', which aired in 2019, will return to Season 2 in 2022.

0004894316_001_20210406134631814.jpg?type=w430
(Photo = Big Ocean ENM website capture)

Recently, Big Ocean ENM's official website says'The best hit of 2019! The Fiery Priest is returning' and announced that it will be broadcast in 2022.

In the SBS drama'The Fierce Priest', which aired in February 2019, Catholic priest Kim Hae-il (played by Kim Nam-gil) and Gu Dam Police detective Koo Dae-young (played by Kim Seong-gyun) met in a mysterious murder case and investigated the story while collaborating.

The Fiery Priest aroused great interest, such as reaching the No. 1 TV topic in a row throughout the broadcast and reaching 25% of the Nielsen Korea's standard audience rating (in the metropolitan area).

Since then, it has won the 14th Seoul Drama Awards and the 46th Korean Broadcasting Awards, Tokyo Drama Awards 2019, the 1st Asia Contents Awards, the 10th Korea Pop Culture and Arts Awards, and the 2019 Advertiser's Good Model Award.

'The Fierce Priest' was loved by not only the main role, but also the supporting and minor roles as a living character. Because of this, as it received a lot of love, viewers' requests for Season 2 also poured out.

At the time, actor Kim Nam-gil said in an interview with various media, “This is not a drama made after thinking about the season system. I didn't have conversations with the production crew or writers.”

Accordingly, interest in'The Fiery Priest 2', which is scheduled to be broadcast next year, is already increasing.

source:https://m.insight.co.kr/amp/news/332439?__twitter_impression=true

Season 2 of the drama'The Fiery Priest' starring Kim Nam-gil

img_20210406142836_5333y3l4.webpSBS'The Fiery Priest'

[Insight] Reporter Ji Dong-hyun = The drama'The Fiery Priest' that mass-produced a thick maniac is returning.

On the 6th, the homepage of the entertainment group Big Ocean ENM says '2019's best hit! The fiery priest is back', along with a notice.

According to the notice,'The Fiery Priest 2'is scheduled to be broadcast in 2022.

SBS'The Fierce Priest', which aired in 2019, drew a story while a Catholic priest Kim Hae-il (played by Kim Nam-gil) and Gu Dae-young (played by Kim Seong-gyun), a detective at Gudam Police Station, met in a mysterious murder case and investigated in cooperation.

img_20210406142853_6i88630g.webpBig Ocean ENM

img_20210406142853_acw80id2.webpSBS'The Fiery Priest'

'The Fiery Priest' boasted hot popularity throughout the broadcast, recording the highest 20% viewership rating based on Nielsen Korea as well as the No. 1 TV topic consecutively.

When the broadcast ended, the voices of viewers yearning for Season 2 increased, and'The Fiery Priest' also raised expectations with the subtitle'We Will Be Back' in the final episode.

In an interview at the time, Kim Nam-gil expressed his loyalty, saying, "It's not a drama made after thinking about the season system," but "If Season 2 is confirmed, I'm not going to miss one person."

img_20210406142926_m2wudy51.webp

img_20210406142926_7677fm58.webpSBS'The Fiery Priest'

At various awards ceremonies such as the 14th Seoul Drama Awards and the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards, the'Firmish Priest' swept the awards.

In particular, at the '2019 SBS Drama Awards', Kim Nam-gil won the grand prize after 17 years of his debut.

It is noteworthy how the'Fiery Priest', who received a lot of love from not only the main role, but also the supporting role and the minor role, will return. 

Source:https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210406165949395

'The Fiery Priest' Season 2, 2022 comeback notice → Congestion of interest.. "No discussion" [General]

Jihyun LeeInput 2021. 04. 06. 16:59
I recommendOne
Summary view
Listen to your voice
Translation settings
Adjusting the font size

20210406165950330glpb.jpgView larger image

[Sports Chosun.com reporter Lee Ji-hyun] Season 2 of'The Fiery Priest' announced a comeback in 2022.

On the 6th, on the Big Ocean ENM homepage, a notice titled ``2019's Best Hit, The Fiery Priest is Returning'' was posted. Explained that the scheduled broadcast date is scheduled for 2022 and is a 20-part work.

However, this homepage is currently not open due to excessive daily traffic.

SBS'The Fierce Priest', which aired in 2019, had the word'We Will Be Back' inserted at the end of the last episode, and foretold season 2. Accordingly, after two years, the schedule of'The Fiery Priest' Season 2 has been released and is drawing attention from many fans.

20210406165951081ydxb.jpgView larger image

In the 2019 SBS drama ``The Fiery Priest,'' the Catholic priest Kim Hae-il (Kim Nam-gil) and Gu Dam Licensing Office detective Koo Dae-young (Kim Seong-gyun) met in a mysterious murder case and conducted a joint investigation. The highest viewership rating at the time was 22%. It was established as a popular SBS work, and at the '2019 SBS Drama Awards' that year, Nam-Gil Kim won the grand prize and was honored as the final 8 crowns.

PD Lee Myung-Woo, who produced'The Fiery Priest', promised about Season 2, "I put it in by consulting with writers, actors, and staff. I don't know when it will be, but I will do my best to show you good with Season 2." I also did.

Meanwhile, an official from SBS conveyed a cautious stance, saying, "There has been no discussion regarding the production and organization of The Fiery Priest 2" through a number of media.

source:http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=869890#_DYAD

"I wish the cast came out as it is"... Homepage paralyzed by news of'The Fiery Priest' season 2 broadcast

[Reporter Lee Chang-gyu] The popular drama'The Fiery Priest' is expected to return to Season 2, so interest is gathering.

Recently, Big Ocean ENM's official website is'The best hit of 2019! The fiery priest is back' and information that the broadcast time is in 2022 was released.

Since then, traffic has been rushing to the homepage, and daily traffic has been exceeded.

spacer.png'The Fiery Priest' Poster

The SBS Friday and Saturday drama'The Fiery Priest', which aired in 2019, was directed by PD Lee Myung-woo and played by writer Park Jae-bum. Catholic priest Kim Hae-il (played by Nam-gil Kim) and Gu Dae-young (played by Kim Seong-gyun), a detective at Gudam Ligation Office, were questionable. They met in a murder case and drew on what was happening while conducting a joint investigation.

'The Fiery Priest', which has garnered a topic by recording an audience rating of over 13% since the first broadcast, ended with a rating of 22% in the last episode.

The ensemble of numerous actors, including Kim Nam-gil, Kim Seong-gyun, Lee Ha-Nui, and Ko Jun, who played the lead roles, as well as Geum Sae-rok, Kim Hyung-mook, Ahn Chang-Hwan, Eum Moon-seok, and Jeon Seong-woo, put the phrase'We Will Be Back' in the last episode. He has raised expectations for Season 2.

Because of this, viewers' requests for Season 2 continued, but as a brief mention of Season 2 came out two years after the end of the show, netizens said "Huge!!", "Are not even one of them coming out as it is??", "Kim Hae-il? "Father ㅠㅠㅠㅠ", "Completely welcome!!" And the like.

Meanwhile, Kim Nam-gil and other actors expressed their position that it would be nice if Season 2 would come out at the end of the interview, but that they would like the cast to come out as it is.

source:https://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2165927&articleNo=2165927&__twitter_impression=true

Producing the popular drama "The Fiery Priest" Season 2? SBS commented “not yet considered”

Newsen April 06, 2021 18:00

r.580x0

= SBS

SBS commented on the production of "The Fiery Priest" Season 2.

Today (6th), an SBS official commented carefully in an interview with Newsen that "We have not yet considered the production and broadcasting frame of" The Fiery Priest "Season 2."

"The best hit of 2019! The Fiery Priest is back" was posted on the official website of Big Ocean ENM. There was also an explanation that "The Fiery Priest 2" will be broadcast on SBS in 2022 with a total of 20 episodes.

The `` The Fiery Priest'', which ended broadcasting in April 2019 in South Korea, is a combination of Catholic priest Kim Hale (Kim Nam-gil) and Kudam police station detective Ku Dae-young (Kim Sung-kyun). It is a work that delightfully depicts the investigation that develops.

At the time of broadcasting, it gained popularity with a maximum audience rating of 22% (Nielsen Korea, national standard), and achieved eight crowns at the "SBS Drama Awards" of the same year.