Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/433/0000073574

"You-kai hunter vs. heir to the chaebol"... Kim Nam-gil and Seo Ye-ji confirmed the lead role of'Ireland'

Input 2021.02.04. 1:37 PM

Revision 2021.02.04. 1:45 PM

0000073574_001_20210204134543591.jpg?type=w430

[Dispatch=Reporter Kim Ji-ho] Actors Nam-gil Kim and Ye-ji Seo are in sync with the drama. OCN'Ireland' (played by Jang Yoon-mi, directing Bae Jong) is starring

'Ireland' promotional video was released on the 4th. Cho Byeong-gyu, the protagonist of'Amazing Rumors', introduced'Ireland'. OCN Fishal is the best anticipated work in 2021. 

'Ireland' is a seasonal drama based on an exorcism webtoon. It depicts the incident that occurs while the Yokai of Jeju Island targets the chaebol heiress.

Kim Nam-gil digests the'half' character of the original. Van is a deadly ghost hunter. They live an immortal life, and they do not feel emotions.  

Seo Yeji takes on the role of'Won Miho'. Miho is a woman with a father who is the chairman of a large company. Unintentionally, he was appointed as an ethics teacher at a high school in Jeju Island. 

In addition, the role of'John' is being reviewed by Si-wan. John is a Kuma priest who has spiritual power. I feel guilty for not protecting a girl. 

The OCN side added, "We reinterpreted the legend exorcism webtoon as an OCN original."

0000073574_002_20210204134543625.jpg?type=w430

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/629/0000066695

★A new start of the actors'Snow Road' ★Academic controversy'Eyes' on the road

202137381612518271_20210206073115951.jpg?type=w430

Star actors announced a new start. Broadcaster Park Eun-young and model Kim Won-kyung shared the news of the prosperity side by side. The unfortunate steps of the singer who left the controversy at the threshold of the star and the celebrities who organized their personal business in the aftermath of Corona 19 continued. /The Fact DB, Harpers Bazaar Korea, Azalea SNS provided

202198961612516929_20210206073115965.jpg?type=w430

Park Joong-hoon (from left), Hae-Jin Ha, and Nam-Gil Kim announced a new start in February. Park Joong-hoon and Hae-Jin Hae signed an exclusive contract with each new agency on the 5th, and Nam-Gil Kim established a new agency on the 3rd, making them look forward to future moves. / Provided by Namu Actors, Keyeast, and Gilstory E&T

△ Park Joong-hoon, Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Nam-gil, new start of big actors Park Joong-hoon, Hae-jin Hae and Nam-gil Kim, who have

been in the ranks of outstanding actors with long activities and solid acting skills, have announced a new beginning. Park Joong-hoon and Hae-Jin Hae, respectively, left their former agency and built their nests in a new agency, and Nam-Gil Kim took steps to establish an independent entertainment company.

On the other hand, Kim Nam-gil, who won the Best Acting Awards that year through the 2019 SBS drama'The Fiery Priest', attracts attention as a soloist. Kim Nam-gil has been working without an agency for about three months after ending the contract with CJ Entertainment in October last year. Han Jae-deok, the CEO of Male Pictures, made an independent step to establish a comprehensive entertainment company named'Gilstory ENT' named after him. Kim Nam-gil plans to find fans through upcoming films such as'Guardian' and'Emergency Declaration'.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003091700?lfrom=twitter

[People IS] New Challenge·New Story… Kim Nam-gil's new'road' to walk and trust

Input 2021.02.07. 8:13 PM

Revision 2021.02.07. 9:27 PM

[Daily Sports Jo Yeon-kyung]
0003091700_001_20210207212754611.jpg?type=w430

A new starting point. Take the lead in the path you want to walk together.

On the 3rd, actor Kim Nam-gil officially announced the establishment of Gilstory ENT, a comprehensive entertainment company, and announced his own progress in earnest. The explanation that it is a'general entertainment' company rather than a simple one-person agency caught the attention of the industry. In particular, Han Jae-deok, CEO of Mani Pictures, a production company leading the Korean film industry, raised spirit and confidence.

Kim Nam-gil, who emerged as the biggest FA in the entertainment world after breaking up with former agency CJ Entertainment after the success of the drama ``The Fierce Priest,'' solidified his mind as a soloist despite the heavy agency's work and numerous recruitment offers.

As a result, the establishment of Kim Nam-gil's one-person agency was becoming a prerequisite among officials well-versed in the industry. However, at the moment when he was curious because he had no movement to do so, Nam-Gil Kim made a glimpse of an interesting move as he chose his clear and confident work with a heavy new challenge of'establishing a general entertainment company'.

According to officials, the fact that the formulation was somewhat delayed despite a quick decision on a new route was attributed to Kim Nam-gil's delicate perfectionism. It seems that there is a judgment that the procedure of promulgating after completing all the arrangements and preparations will be polite to the fans who believed in him and waited.

In fact, along with the news of the launch of Gilstory E&T, Gilstory E&T side opened the official website and social media at the same time as if waiting, and disclosed or announced interesting contents. On the 7th, GILSTORYENT, NGO, and IP integrated Kakao channel'Kim Nam-gil with GILSTORY' was announced in earnest.

0003091700_002_20210207212754634.jpg?type=w430

Gilstory ENT is a comprehensive entertainment company that recruits industry-leading experts such as film and drama producers, strategic planning experts, public relations experts, and art directors, and encompasses artist management and content production, and IP (Intellectual Property Rights) business.

In particular, Kim Nam-gil has participated in various global public art campaigns and direct management as a representative of the culture and arts NGO'Gil Story' since 2015. Based on this, it is expected that Gilstory E&T will show a start-up-concept entertainment movement that combines a new management system and IP business.

The official said, "We systematically provide specialized systems for each area, such as recruiting and nurturing artists, support for work activities, financial management, reputation and risk management. In particular, we propose that artists create value profits by implementing the artist's value as content. "I will run the activity."

To this end,'Gilstory IP' was established as an affiliate, and it plans to expand to a business that covers the entertainment field, including commerce business using artist IP, planning and production of own content, and lifestyle platform business.

An official said, “In recent years, as K-contents are globalized, content formats and channel platforms are rapidly changing, and the value of artists is changing into an era in which the value of the artist becomes content. Based on artist management, artists incorporating new technologies and systems into the content and platform market We will also expand our IP business,” he added.

Nam-Gil Kim said, “We plan to visit with Gilstory E&T for activities in various fields. In the future, we plan to gradually recruit artists from various fields to expand not only management but also artist-centered IP business. Thank you for watching with interest. I will do it," he said.

Having crossed the big mountain and built a fence, the right thing to do right now is definitely'working hard'. Kim Nam-gil, who started filming the movie ``Night Trip'' from the new year, is considering appearing in the drama ``Ireland'' and is also trying to return to the CRT. Expectations are also high in the true value of'Actor Nam-Gil Kim', which will be shown as a work in the constant support and support of fans.

Source:http://www.checkin.ph/movies/ocn-drops-sneak-peek-of-drama-adaptation-of-island-starring-seo-ye-ji-and-kim-nam-gil/

OCN drops sneak peek of drama adaptation of ‘Island’ starring Seo Ye-ji and Kim Nam-gil

Korean movie channel OCN has confirmed that Seo Ye-ji and Kim Nam-gil will play the main characters in the drama adaptation of the popular K-webtoon Island as it released a teaser clip to give fans a hint of what to expect from the two stars’ much-anticipated comeback drama.

The fantasy exorcism drama will be Seo Ye-ji’s return to the small screen following the smash hit It’s Okay to Not Be Okay with Kim Soo-hyun, and Kim Nam Gil’s first TV series since The Fiery Priest in 2019 with Lee Ha-nee.

Island will follow the story of Ban (Kim Nam-gil), a monster hunter in search of a woman who can break his cursed immortal life. This woman, who is unaware of her cruel fate, is Won Min-ho (Seo Ye-ji), a chaebol heiress assigned as an ethics teacher at a high school in Jeju Island.

An exorcist priest named Yo-han, who lives with guilt for not being able to protect one girl, will pull them all together to fight the evil lurking in the beautiful island. Run On star Im Si-wan is said to be in talks to play this role.

The drama, which will be 10 episodes long, is expected to air in the first half of the year.

On 2/5/2021 at 9:38 PM, DrBooger said:

Kim Nam Gil has been nominated for My Ultimate Oppa, show some love by voting for him:heart3:

Hello... Ive been reading your threads here for days now and im really happy reading it, ive been a fan of KNG just last year 2020 of November after watching his blockbuster disaster movie Pandora. It took me weeks to be a fangirl but he damn he really got me by one shot of his amazing acting skills amd i cried buckets watching that movie. It feels great to know that there are lots of fan of KNG out there whose obsessed like me. Good day! Can i have the link for this poll so that i can vote? And i will share it on my FB Group page namely KNG:AFA stands for Kim Nam Gil: Asia's Finest Actor

• Love 1

12 hours ago, JellyBean said:

Hello... Ive been reading your threads here for days now and im really happy reading it, ive been a fan of KNG just last year 2020 of November after watching his blockbuster disaster movie Pandora. It took me weeks to be a fangirl but he damn he really got me by one shot of his amazing acting skills amd i cried buckets watching that movie. It feels great to know that there are lots of fan of KNG out there whose obsessed like me. Good day! Can i have the link for this poll so that i can vote? And i will share it on my FB Group page namely KNG:AFA stands for Kim Nam Gil: Asia's Finest Actor

Hi @JellyBean glad to hear that you have have been having a good time reading KNG's thread!! Pandora was indeed such a tear jerker, I remember being an emotional mess at the end of it, top tier performances from the cast especially KNG, he really did tug at our heartstrings with his performance!! Hope you check out his other works as well, please feel free to share any KNG related news/opinion/viewpoints etc on the forum

I have dm'ed you the link, it's a soompi forum poll hence only people who are users (have an account) can vote!! Thank you so much:)

P.S - love the groups name, he totally is Asia's Finest, and for us KNG fans the world as well;)

On 2/9/2021 at 1:24 PM, DrBooger said:

Hi @JellyBean glad to hear that you have have been having a good time reading KNG's thread!! Pandora was indeed such a tear jerker, I remember being an emotional mess at the end of it, top tier performances from the cast especially KNG, he really did tug at our heartstrings with his performance!! Hope you check out his other works as well, please feel free to share any KNG related news/opinion/viewpoints etc on the forum

I have dm'ed you the link, it's a soompi forum poll hence only people who are users (have an account) can vote!! Thank you so much:)

P.S - love the groups name, he totally is Asia's Finest, and for us KNG fans the world as well;)

Thanks for your reply~
The truth is, im not really into korean actors and i dont even have a kceleb crush but when i discovered him in pandora everything turned upside down, he's my one and only korean actor.
I have watched his movie Pandora, Pirates, Memoir of a murderer, Closet and his cameo appearance in Okay Madam (he's so cute hilarious) and his series my ever favorite which im totally hooked to him, The Fiery Priest. No surprise most of the cast got an award and for him winning the grand prize because it was indeed an amazing action comedy drama (ive seen it twice in a row hehehe) amd now im currently watching LUTYN.

And oh i remember, my KNG:AFA group will be having a project on his upcoming birthday, a photobook which contains of pictures and short messages from different fans all over the world... its a 100 pages to be exact and will be send to him before his bday. We've done this last year and luckily he received it which his previous agency confirmed it that he got the present that we have for him.

Source:https://mirtomo.com/kim-nam-gil-movie/

6 recommended movies starring Kim Nam-gil! A masterpiece of a handsome actor who continues to lead the Korean entertainment world

2021/02/10

6 recommended movies starring Kim Nam-gil!  A masterpiece of a handsome actor who continues to lead the Korean entertainment world

Source: Kim Nam-gil Official Twitter

Actor Kim Nam-gil has been captivated by Korean fans.

In Japan, it gained high popularity by broadcasting serial dramas such as "Queen Seondeok", "Red and Black", and "Same-Apocalypse of Love".

Nam-gil has gained a wide range of fans for his neat appearance, outstanding style with a height of 184 cm, and cool acting with shadows, but the recent drama "Ishindenshin-There is a pulse! Are you in love? "..." and "The Fiery Priest" also showcased a comical and cute side.

Nam-gil also played a variety of roles in the movie, "Chameleon Actor". highly regarded as .

This time, we will introduce recommended works from the movies in which Kim Nam-gil appeared

Actor Kim Nam-gil has been captivated by Korean fans.

In Japan, it gained high popularity by broadcasting serial dramas such as "Queen Seondeok", "Red and Black", and "Same-Apocalypse of Love".

Nam-gil has gained a wide range of fans for his neat appearance, outs

Spoiler

tanding style with a height of 184 cm, and cool acting with shadows, but the recent drama "Ishindenshin-There is a pulse! Are you in love? "..." and "The Fiery Priest" also showcased a comical and cute side.

Nam-gil also played a variety of roles in the movie, "Chameleon Actor". highly regarded as .

This time, we will introduce recommended works from the movies in which Kim Nam-gil appearedmended movies starring King  -gil

!

"Pirates"

Movie "The Pirates"

(C) 2014 LOTTE ENTERTAINMENT All Rights Reserved.

It is a proof of the founding of KoreaGreat SealLotteryA marine action-adventure where bandits, pirates, and the Navy fight fiercely for their whereabouts.

When it was released in 2014, it was a big hit in South Korea with a record of 8.66 million spectators .

Nam-gil will play Sajong, the head of the bandits, and Son Ye-jin, who is familiar with the popular drama "Crash Landing on You", will play the pirate captain Yowol.

The story is that a mission ship carrying the Great Seal, which is a proof of the founding of Korea presented by China, collided with a whale while sailing.

And the whale swallowed the national seal that was thrown into the sea.

The Navy, who would be guilty of death if the national seal could not be recovered, will be chased by the bandits Sajon and Yowol, the captain of the pirates, who drank the national seal.

Spoiler

Movie "The Pirates"

Source: IMDb

This work was inspired by the historical fact that the Great Seal was unknown for 10 years in the early days of the founding of Korea.

It is a unique swashbuckler that has never been seen in Korean movies until then, and is exactly the Korean version of "Pirates of the Caribbean."

The stylish opening video that attracts the viewers, the appearance of a large ship with a total length of 32 meters that was actually made, the enthusiasm of the production team trying to line up with Hollywood movies such as buildings like waterslides and huge water wheels have been conveyed. ..

"Pirates"

And you can't miss the success of Yoo Hai Jin & Oh Dal-su's stable supporting player combination.

In addition, "Pirates" has also decided to produce a sequel "Pirate: Oni Flag" (original title) with a completely redesigned cast, and I can't wait to release it in Japan.

"Unreliable thirsty sin"

Spoiler

"Unreliable thirsty sin"

(C) 2015 CJ CGV Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

"Unrequited Han Thirsty Sin" is a Korean noir that sensually and decadently depicts the whereabouts of a woman who is waiting for her lover who is suspected of a murder case and the forbidden love of a detective who follows the case.

This is the first co-starring work of the famous actors Jung Do-young and Kim Nam-gil, who are known as the "Queen of Cannes," and Nam- gil also participated in the Cannes International Film Festival for the first time as an officially exhibited work in the "A Certain Perspective" section of the 68th Cannes International Film Festival. Did.

The murder detective Jegon was chasing Jun Gil, a suspect in an incident.

As the investigation proceeds, Jegon arrives at Hae Kyung, the suspect's lover who runs a bar at the end of the field.

Jegon hides his identity in the store to get closer to her.

Hae-kyung has been waiting for Jun-gil to return, and at first he never dealt with Jegon, but he gradually opens his heart to Jegon who is always with him.

Spoiler

"Unreliable thirsty sin"

Not only standing in a suit, but also the direct confrontation scene between Nam-gil's detective Jegon and Park Sung-woong's suspect Jun-gil is real, and the scene of the fighting is a dull pain .

Spoiler

"Unreliable thirsty sin"

Hae-kyung is treated as a woman who has passed the height of living at the end of the scene, but fortunately she is drawn to Jeon Do-yeon's dignified performance because she is made to feel the elegance, beauty, and sex appeal of an adult woman while showing a thin and tired expression. I will.

Spoiler

"Unreliable thirsty sin"

Regarding Nam-gil's first co-star, "It was very fun, humorous, charming, and I always enjoyed shooting dark and difficult scenes thanks to Nam-gil," recalled Nam-gil's mood maker.

Nam-gil also commented, "I'm really honored to be with the world-famous actress Doyoung. I'm a big senior, but Doyoung has released our tension."

Such to "contest" in this work two people of the trust relationship is felt, please by all means attention .

"One day until sadness disappears"

Spoiler

One day until sadness disappears

(C) 2016 INVENT STONE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

A fantastic human drama "One Day Until Sadness Disappears", which depicts the emotional interaction between a man who has been injured and an unconscious woman who has left the body.

The director is Lee Yoon Ki, who has drawn various forms of love, such as "I love you, I don't love you" starring Hyun Bin and "A Man and A Woman" co-starring Gong Yoo and Jeon Do Yeon.

Gans, a man who works for an insurance company, has been lethargic since he lost his wife in an accident.

One day, at work, I visit a hospital where a woman victim of a traffic accident is hospitalized.

The woman, Miso, had been in a coma for nearly two months due to the accident.

Gans then meets a woman in blue in Miso's room.

Spoiler

Gans was chased by the woman and was annoying, but she couldn't be seen in the mirror of the hospital.

Nam-gil in this film plays Gans , a man who has become lethargic due to the loss of his beloved wife .

With a pitiful voice, she tried to escape from her without worrying if she took off her shoes, she fainted with her white eyes peeled off, and she was treated as a suspicious person by herself because she could not see the miso from the surroundings. it matchs.

Then, after Miso realized that Gans could recognize herself as a ghost, she persistently followed Gans, and at first the viewer was as frustrated as Gans.

However, she was originally blind and became only a "soul", and she was happy to see the outside scenery and the aquarium for the first time, and went to see her friends and her guide dog. The purity and kind heart are gradually transmitted.

Spoiler

And Gans, who was initially ill-mannered, understood her personality and gradually unraveled like a close brother and sister.

This work is not only about the exchange of hearts between the two, but also about the past when Gans's late wife was mentally driven by illness, the sad reason why Miso had an accident, and the way of dignity death . It is a story that makes you think about "treatment" and "view of life and death" .

Spoiler

"Memories of the murderer"

Spoiler

(C) 2017 SHOWBOX AND W-PICTURES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

A movie adaptation of the best-selling novel "Memoir of a Murderer" by popular Korean author Kim Yong-ha.

The protagonist Alzheimer's former serial killer Byung-soo will be played by talented actor Sol Kyung-gu, and Kim Nam-gil will play the mysterious man Tae-ju who approaches the main character's only daughter.

When it was released in 2017, it became number one in Korea for the first time, and it became a hot topic in the suspense genre movie of that year, surpassing 1 million people at the fastest.

Byung-soo, a man who once shook the world as a serial killer.

However, now that he is invaded by Alzheimer's disease and his memory is vague, he lives quietly with his only daughter, Eunhui, while "recording" daily events.

One day, Byung-soo causes a car accident and feels the same "murderer" as himself in the other man, Tae-ju.

Spoiler

Since the past of Byung-soo's murder has not been revealed, he tries to consult the police about Tae-ju, but Tae-ju himself was a police officer.

In addition, Taeju approaches Eunhui.

Byunsu tries to find out what Taeju is, with the desire to protect his beloved daughter Eunhui.

Nam-gil gained 14 kilograms at the request of Wong Shin-young, who said, “If you fatten it, it may double the eerie appearance .”

Spoiler

On the other hand, Sol Kyung-gu, who starred in the movie, has lost more than 10 kilograms, and has changed from his usual youthful appearance to becoming an old man.

Nam-gil also co-starred with Sol Kyung-gu in "Public Enemy Returns 1-1" before this work, and Sol Kyung-gu said, "Taeju expresses" about the re-co-starring in "Memoir of a Murderer". It's a difficult role. Nam-gil has done a perfect job of confusing the opponent while walking a delicate tightrope. When he appears, I'm worried about the next scene, "said Nam-gil's performance .

Also, in this work, the highlight is the confrontation between Byung-soo, who tries to hunt down Tae-ju by relying on his vague memory, and Tae-ju, who laughs at him and sneaks around .

Spoiler

And, after watching this work, you must see another story, "Murderer's Memories: New Memories".

Spoiler

"Murderer's Memories New Memories"

The story is almost the same, but adding new scenes leads to a completely different impression 

"Infected family"

Spoiler

"Infected family"

(C) 2019 Megabox JoongAng Plus M & Cinezoo, Oscar 10studio, all right

A unique K zombie movie with laughter, action, and romance that depicts a zombie army attacking a family that was making a profit using a zombie with a special virus that can rejuvenate the bite opponent.

Nam-gil comically played the acoustic second son who embarked on a zombie business with his family.

Spoiler

"Infected family"

The Park family lives in poverty at a lonely gas station in the countryside.

One day, a young man zombie appears in front of them, and his father Mandoku is bitten.

However, instead of dying, Mandoku was somehow rejuvenated, and the family began to make money from the zombies.

Rumors spread, the number of clients coming in for rejuvenation increased, and the money they earned finally succeeded in rebuilding the gas station.

However, those who have rejuvenated have unexpected side effects ...

It's fun to watch Namgil, who plays Mingol, who is greedy for money, but Jung Ga-ram 's zombie "Chongbi" is a character that sets him apart from previous zombie movies .

Spoiler

"Infected family"

Chongbi is a quiet stray zombie who has escaped from the human experimentation of a pharmaceutical company, and while he is wandering around, he is caught by the family just after being bitten by Mandoku, extracted and made into dentures, and it is used for making money. ..

Chongbi is a handsome guy when he cuts his hair and feels refreshed, and he becomes friends with Hegol, the youngest daughter of the family who takes care of him.

"Zombie and human romance" seems to be a homage to "Warm Bodies", such as a scene where two people play in a cabbage field.

Spoiler

"Infected family"

Other than that, the family is checking the video of "Train to Busan Final Express", and you can not miss the zombie movie material that appears everywhere .

Also, I thought that I was just playing around from beginning to end, but the zombie army corps runaway in the latter half of the story is the power of the K zombie movie's true essence, and the family love that makes me feel horror.

Spoiler

"Infected family"

"I have no regrets"

Spoiler

"I have no regrets"

(C) DCG Plus (C) Kinema Junpo

Kim Nam-gil's first movie starring in 2008, "No Regret", which drew the homosexuality head-on, which was rarely mentioned in Korean movies at that time, became a hot topic .

It was officially exhibited in the panorama section of the 57th Berlin International Film Festival, and Nam-gil at that time was active under the name Lee Han.

Sumin came to Seoul to study art design after leaving a local orphanage.

However, it was a day when I was busy working part-time because of my hardship.

One night, I meet a wealthy young man, Jaemin, while working as a substitute drive service agent.

Jaemin, who likes Sumin, tries to invite him to his home, but Sumin refuses and leaves.

However, after that, the two will meet again in an unexpected way ...

Nam-gil of this work plays Jaemin, a disgusting sergeant of the owners of the factory where Sumin works.

Spoiler

"I have no regrets"

Source: Video Market

After meeting Sumin for the first time, Jaemin learns that he works for a factory run by his family

Jaemin avoids his severance when he learns that Sumin is a candidate for restructuring, but Sumin feels compassionate and counterproductive.

Smin, who feels sick, leaves the factory.

However, even after that, Jaemin persistently contacted Sumin and chased him, and his behavior escalated to a stalker.

As a result, Jaemin's straightforward feelings move Sumin's heart.

Spoiler

"I have no regrets"

(C) DCG Plus (C) Kinema Junpo

Jaemin, who is happy after getting to know Sumin, is very cute.

However, even when I am happy, it is a brief moment.

Jaemin has another fiancée, and Sumin is deeply hurt when he betrayed him.

From there, the story turns into a muddy soap opera .

Spoiler

"I have no regrets"

New movie introduction starring Kim Nam-gil

"Nonstop"

Spoiler

"Nonstop"

(C) 2020 OAL & Sanai Pictures Co., Ltd. All rights reserved

The spectacle action movie "Nonstop", which is also talked about as Kim Nam-gil's cameo appearance, will be released on February 12, 2021 (Friday).

Starring Uhm Jung Hwa such as "Miss Wife".

In this work, we will play two faces, the owner of a twisted fried bread shop and a former super-class spy.

And it is Park Sung-woong, such as "The Shameless Sin," which I introduced earlier, who plays Suk-hwan, the husband of his beloved wife, who plays Mi-yeon, who plays Uhm Jung-hwa.

Mi-yeon and his friends, who were poor but lived happily with three family members, won a trip to Hawaii one day.

I was enthusiastic about boarding a passenger plane on my first overseas trip with my family, but there was a North Korean terrorist on board.

In an emergency situation where a passenger plane is hijacked, Mi-yeon's instinct, which had been hidden until now, is awakened.

Spoiler

"Nonstop"

Spoiler

"Nonstop"

Before the takeoff of the passenger plane, I was nervous and squirming, but after takeoff, for some reason, I went into transcendental relaxation mode

How was it?

Keep an eye on Kim Nam-gil, who plays a wide range of roles from serious to comical

57 minutes ago, JellyBean said:

Thanks for your reply~
The truth is, im not really into korean actors and i dont even have a kceleb crush but when i discovered him in pandora everything turned upside down, he's my one and only korean actor.
I have watched his movie Pandora, Pirates, Memoir of a murderer, Closet and his cameo appearance in Okay Madam (he's so cute hilarious) and his series my ever favorite which im totally hooked to him, The Fiery Priest. No surprise most of the cast got an award and for him winning the grand prize because it was indeed an amazing action comedy drama (ive seen it twice in a row hehehe) amd now im currently watching LUTYN.

And oh i remember, my KNG:AFA group will be having a project on his upcoming birthday, a photobook which contains of pictures and short messages from different fans all over the world... its a 100 pages to be exact and will be send to him before his bday. We've done this last year and luckily he received it which his previous agency confirmed it that he got the present that we have for him.

Yeah he  has that unique charm that sets him apart from the other actors!! 

TFP definitely was one of his superior dramas, a very well rounded cast with great chemistry and were good at delivering their characters+ KNG was visual treat(I am guilty of watching the drama quite a few times myself :P)!!

LUTYN is one of his lighter work's, almost all his dramas/movies have been on the darker/heavier side, it's a really  fun watch and I'm sure you will enjoy it(he is hilarious in it):)

Awwwww that's really sweet and thoughtful of you guys, I am sure he must have appreciated the gesture:wub:I hope this year too the photobook will reach his agency, this year it will be even more special since it will be his first time recieving presents at his own agency on his birthday...

Source:https://www.cinemart.co.jp/article/news/20210217003888.html

First place in mobilization of Western movies on weekends! "Nonstop" making shot lifted

2021.02.1718:00

In 2020, the Korean theater became even hotter, and even here in Japan, the Korean movie "OK! MADAM", which became the biggest hit start of the weekend mobilization Western movie No. 1 on weekends 13 (Sat) to 14 (Sun), "Nonstop" 』. This time, the making shot of this work has been lifted.

In the making shot that was released, the friendly atmosphere of the shooting was cut out, with the main cast members saying "It was fun!"

Shots of Mi-yeon's smiling CA, played by Uhm Jung-hwa, Kim Nam-gil, who is directly instructed by Lee Cheol-ha, and Park Sung-woong, who is smiling in a suit, have been unveiled. Where is the hostile relationship (?) In the play, there is also a peaceful chat shot between the CA chief (Kim Hye Eun) and Bae Jeong Nam, who plays the role of the noisy crew member Hyun Min. Two shots of a mysterious beauty (Lee Sun Bin) and Mi-yeon and Suk-hwan's daughter Nari are also eye-catching. Why are these two people! ?? Please pay attention to the relationship in the play.

Spoiler

3888_2.jpg

Spoiler

3888_3.jpg

3888_7.jpg  

Spoiler

3888_6.jpg

Spoiler

3888_5.jpg

Spoiler

3888_4.jpg

Spoiler

3888_1.jpg

Spoiler

3888_8.jpg

"Nonstop"
February 12, 2021 (Friday)
Cinemart Shinjuku and other national road shows

[Story]
Mi-yeon, who runs a fried bakery, and Sokufan, a computer repairman. He lived a humble but happy life, but one day he won a trip to Hawaii with a free gift. I was on a trip abroad for the first time in my life, but a terrorist from North Korea was on board the passenger plane!
Mi-yeon's instinct, which had been hidden until now, awakens to the worst emergency in history. At the same time, Sok-hwan, who was looking for Mi-yeon on the plane, tries to save the passenger plane with his hidden ability. Action x action unfolding on board 10,000 meters above! What is the purpose of hijacking terrorists? And can Mi-yeon and others safely land the crew and passengers at the airport? ??

Director: Lee
Cheol-ha "Insane " Action Director: Choi Bong-rok "MASTER Master"
Cast:
Om Jung-hwa "Miss Wife"
Park Sung-woong "
Unreliable Thirsty Sin" Lee Sang-yoon "Insane"
Bae・ Jung Nam "SP National Information Bureau: Mr.ZOO"
Lee Sung Bin "Criminal Mind: KOREA"
Kim Nam Gil "

• 2 weeks later...

Source:https://www.soompi.com/article/1457023wpp/astros-cha-eun-woo-in-talks-along-with-seo-ye-ji-and-kim-nam-gil-for-upcoming-ocn-drama

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo In Talks Along With Seo Ye Ji And Kim Nam Gil For Upcoming OCN Drama

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo In Talks Along With Seo Ye Ji And Kim Nam Gil For Upcoming OCN Drama

Cha Eun Woo has a potential next drama project!

An industry representative reported on March 2 that the ASTRO member will be starring in OCN’s upcoming drama “Island” (working title).

His agency Fantagio commented in response, “Cha Eun Woo is positively reviewing the offer to star in ‘Island.'”

“Island” is a fantasy exorcism drama based on a webtoon of the same name. It will tell the story of Pan, who needs a woman to end his cursed immortal life, and Won Mi Ho, the daughter of a rich family who is being targeted by goblins. The two are joined by exorcist priest John who is consumed by the guilt of having been unable to protect one girl. On the island that possesses an evil darkness despite its beauty, the three characters who seem unlikely to get along will gather their strength to protect each other.

Cha Eun Woo is in talks to play Kang Chan Hyuk, also known as John. He is a hip exorcist priest who grew up in the United States, and he has watched Korean dramas in order to not forget his mother tongue. He appears to be a bright character, but he has a dark past.

Kim Nam Gil and Seo Ye Ji are in talks to play Pan and Won Mi Ho, respectively. Im Siwan was previously considering the role of John.

“Island” will begin filming this spring and is scheduled to premiere in the second half of the year.

Stay tuned for updates!

Source:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/03/astros-cha-eun-woo-in-talks-to-join-ocn-drama-island-with-kim-nam-gil-seo-ye-ji

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo in talks to join OCN drama 'Island' with Kim Nam Gil & Seo Ye Ji

1614650755-20210301-chaeunwoo.jpg

ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo is gearing up to return with his next small-screen project!

On March 2, Cha Eun Woo's label Fantagio told media outlets, "Cha Eun Woo has received an offer for the drama 'Island', and he is currently looking over the script positively."

The upcoming new OCN drama series 'Island' tells the story of a man who is cursed to a solitary life, chasing down evil spirits in the human world. One day on the mystical Jeju island, he meets a woman with a tragic fate. The series has already confirmed its male and female leads - Kim Nam Gil and Seo Ye Ji

If cast, Cha Eun Woo will be joining the crew as a young, bright priest who grew up in New York. Despite the fact that he acts bright and immature around others, the young priest struggles with a traumatic past. Based off of a popular webtoon series of the same name, OCN's 'Island' is set to begin filming this spring. 

Do you want to see Cha Eun Woo in OCN's 'Island' as his next small-screen project?

Source:https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1006227088&news_id=N1006227088&__twitter_impression=true

[SBS Star] Cha Eun-woo in Talks to Lead a Drama About Exorcism Alongside Kim Nam Gil

Published Tue Mar 02 14:08:00 KST 2021
Updated Tue Mar 02 14:08:00 KST 2021

[SBS Star] Cha Eun-woo in Talks to Lead a Drama About Exorcism Alongside Kim Nam Gil

K-pop boy group ASTRO's member/actor Cha Eun-woo is reportedly in talks to lead a new drama alongside actor Kim Nam Gil.

On March 2, it was reported that Cha Eun-woo has been confirmed to take on a lead role for the upcoming drama 'Island' (literal translation).

In response to the report, Cha Eun-woo's management agency Fantagio stated, "Cha Eun-woo is currently positively reviewing the offer to star in 'Island'."

spacer.png

According to reports, 'Island' is a fantasy-exorcism drama based on a popular webtoon of the same name.

If Cha Eun-woo decides to take the offer, he will play 'Kang Chan-hyuk', a young exorcist who grew up in the United States.

He appears to be a bright character who tries not to forget his mother tongue by watching various K-dramas, but he has a dark past.

spacer.png

Meanwhile, actor Kim Nam Gil and actress Seo Ye Ji are also positively considering joining the drama.

'Island' will begin filming this spring, and is scheduled to premiere in the latter half of 2021.

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/241/0003096769

[Exclusive] Cha Eun-woo, becomes a priest of Kumas... Leading the drama'Ireland'

[Daily Sports Jinseok Kim]

Spoiler

0003096769_001_20210302095832969.jpg?type=w430

Eunwoo Cha

Astro Cha Eun-woo transforms into a Kumasa priest.

An official from the Drama Bureau announced on the 2nd, "Cha Eun-woo will appear in the drama'Ireland', which will be broadcast in the second half."

'Ireland' is a man who needs a woman to end his cursed and immortal life, and a woman who does not know his sad and cruel fate and fate. And even a former priest who was guilty of not being able to protect a girl. It is a romantic and strange exorcism fantasy drama in which people who seem to never be able to fit in with the background of Ireland, which is a natural scenery but possesses evil darkness, work together to protect and sacrifice.

Cha Eun-woo plays Kang Chan-hyuk (John Skelp), a hip former priest in the play. He is the bride of Trinite Cathedral in Manhattan, New York, and the 132nd Apostle of the Holy See's miraculous government. Although I grew up in the United States, I have studied Korean through drama in order not to forget the words of my hometown. He looks youthful but has a dark past behind him.

In'Ireland', Kim Nam-gil and Seo Ye-ji decide to appear and start shooting for the first time this spring. There are many shootings in Jeju Island, and it is a planned masterpiece that is already under discussion with the Seasonal Festival (10 episodes*2). There is an original cartoon of the same name and directed by Bae Jong.

Edited by serenilmauve
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Stay on-topic! Thanks!

Source:https://www.koreaboo.com/news/astros-cha-eunwoo-reportedly-lands-lead-role-exorcist-priest-in-new-ocn-drama/

ASTRO’s Cha Eunwoo Reportedly Lands Lead Role As An Exorcist Priest In New OCN Drama

Exorcist Cha Eunwoo? Sign us up.

gLfNUpH7xQq5j4qPvQkIcdfyjM4KrfaQnbVmVq9G

ASTRO‘s Cha Eunwoo has reportedly been cast in upcoming OCN drama Island as an exorcist priest.

Spoiler

vdVOS_B2z4W-SMN0zRqO8njOAfktJdVwAG-Fx82odG3LWiijUWJEVGCLVvEQH10tJEflThyYYcd77ES2LODFzWPgF_3RpzvT03dmz-sub-X_SNQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| Goo Hye Jeong/MediaSR

According to an exclusive report from Ilgan Sports, Cha Eunwoo will be joining the cast of Island. Island is a fantasy exorcism drama that tells the story of a man searching for a woman to end his immortal life, however the woman doesn’t know about her fate that lies ahead. The exorcist involved also feels guilty that they are unable to protect the woman. The drama is based off the webtoon of the same name.

keuWK0PCSl4Y1ogbUnMT7xwGLTg1CDFVEis40R2qXaIyKSaxaSNMSJR-vStl4uYEVKpLy6SWTn_XqbtHtVSqIml8IHil6CqpRhg5OEk6JODB5A8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Cha Eunwoo would play the role of Kang Chan Hyuk, also known as Yohan Skelp. He was educated as a priest at Trinity Church in Manhattan, New York, and is the 132nd apostle of the Vatican, and carries an innocent and cute charms to him. Although he grew up in the United States, he studied Korean through dramas to remember his hometown. He looks cheerful, but carries a dark past.

Fantagio has since stated that Cha Eunwoo is positively considering the role of Kang Chan Hyuk in the drama.

Island will begin filming in the Spring. Kim Nam Gil and Seo Ye Ji have already confirmed their appearances in the drama. OCN intends on filming the drama on Jeju Island, and the series will be broadcast in a Season format. Currently, two seasons are planned, each with 10 episodes.

gJBB7AN75M5MWTj0I9cFO9Vj59zb_LaScn24VOh6YIBbiFwXN-Z_OMzK9zUVQc6FVVLhT6NMP1yRr0P_FcCVuGyWyhLyXT5ixVWXaTmQgDYuW2EK=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Edited by serenilmauve
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Stay on-topic! Thanks!

Source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004362856

Kim Nam-gil, confirmed to return to'Ireland' for only two years.. Expected to postpone'Anti-People' [Official]

0004362856_001_20210304080853645.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN=Reporter Kang Seo-jung] Actor Kim Nam-gil returns to the main character'Ban' in the drama'Island'. 

The drama'Island' (directed by Jong Bae) is a fantasy drama that uncovers the secrets of Jeju Island, a beautiful island in the South Sea. It is based on a cartoon of the same name by writers Yoon In-wan and Yang Kyung-il, who have been constantly loved by global fandoms through inspiring storytelling.

Kim Nam-gil takes on the role of'Ban', the main character who has protected the world from Jeong Yeom-gwi. It is a three-dimensional character of half-human vanyo that goes back and forth between warm humanity and coolness, and is expected to exude heavy charisma. The drama'Firmish Priest','Bad Man','Mysterious Man', the movie'Pandora','Rude','Pirates: Bandits Going to the Sea', etc. , Expectations are raised on Kim Nam-gil's ability to deeply digest the character with pain.

Expectations of prospective viewers for'Ireland' are rising as to how Kim Nam-gil, who has crossed the boundaries of genre and created new characters for each work, will depict the play and aspects of the play of humans and ghosts.

Meanwhile, Kim Nam-gil has established a comprehensive entertainment company,'Gilstory ENT', and is continuing its own initiative. This year (2021), the films'Guardian' and'Emergency Declaration' are about to be released, and the filming of the film'Night Trip' is in full swing.

In the drama'Ireland', director Bae Jong, who directed'The Manipulated City' and'Welcome to Dongmakgol', is raising expectations.

'Ireland' is discussing the formation of the second half of this year. /kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Provided by Gilstory E&T