Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

• 1 month later...
Guest nana544

Kim Nam Gil :)!!!! I hope he will come out with a new drama soon in 2013.Happy New Years to all wonderful Nam Gil admirers :)!!!!

Guest xopo17

happy new year to KNG all his fans :)

btw, recently many article are made for Kim Nam Gil and Jang Nara, i don't know korea hangul, so are they dating now??

i don't mind if they are dating, since i love and fans of Jang Nara, so i will support and be happy for them :D

this link below :

http://media.joinsmsn.com/article/275/10319275.html?ctg=1502

장나라 "김남길은 조언 구하는 선배일 뿐"

338022_article.jpg

http://media.joinsmsn.com/article/385/10315385.html?ctg=-1

김남길 분식차 관련 장나라 열애설 해명 “장나라-최다니엘 응원차”

[뉴스엔] 입력 2013.01.02 00:00
201301012256148310_1.jpg

http://isplus.live.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=10321057&ctg=1502&tm=i_ntr

최다니엘 측 “김남길, 최다니엘·장나라 친분 맞다” 열애설 진화

201301021400772757_50e3bfb97cc3a.jpg

i hope that news is true, will be happy if KNG is happy too :D

Guest xopo17

Jang Nara”s Agency Says Jang Nara and Kim Nam Gil Are Not Dating

Xx69Zy85.jpg

The rumors gained strength when an actor uploaded a suspicious post. Kim Young Chun, an actor who appears in KBS2′s School 2013, wrote on his me2day on January 1, “Kim Nam Gil hyungnim (big brother) visited the set today and paid for a food truck in celebration of Jang Nara nuna′s (big sister) Excellence Award [at the Drama Awards].”

A photo attached to the text showed him posing with Kim Nam Gil.

At the 2012 KBS Drama Awards held on December 31, Jang Nara won the Female Excellence Award in the mini-series division.

Netizens pounced on the post, as Jang Nara and Kim Nam Gil had never shown they were close anywhere else and it made them wonder why Kim Nam Gil was celebrating Jang Nara′s win. They started to conclude that the two were probably dating each other.

A rep from Narajjang.com, Jang Nara′s agency, however, told enews on January 2, “We know that the two are close friends. They′re simply close as seniors and juniors; they′re not lovers, like most seem to think. They′re actually pretty awkward around each other because they′re so polite.”

Kim Young Chun deleted the controversial post when it continued to rank in the keyword search charts of portals.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

http://www.ohkpop.com/87718/jang-naras-agency-says-jang-nara-and-kim-nam-gil-are-not-dating

so its not true based on Jang Nara agency said above , well i hope someday it will be true, wish the best for both of them

Guest xopo17

bfa030f8fc3b3953c41df5ad282b32eb.

20130101_1357040452_56182000_1.jpg

who is he?? i don't know too, i got this on :
 http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=296515

Edit ; based on http://freeutil.net/index.php?mid=bbs&page=5&document_srl=32245487    , that man beside KNG is Kim Young Chun who made and deleted the controversial post  about food truck for jang nara award celebration 'School 2013' team car .

correct me if i was wrong, i am not korean, i just use google translate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest facing

Good news! can't wait to see him in drama again >,<

actor Kim Nam-Gil & actress Son Ye-Jin "highly considering" leading roles in new KBS2 drama series SHARK

Plot

A man loses his father due to a woman's family. He loves the woman dearly. The man then is targeted by the woman's family to be killed. Now, the man changes his face and hides his true identity. He begins to take revenge on the woman's family, but he struggles between the desire for revenge and love.

Notes

1. "Shark" takes over the KBS2 Mon & Tue 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "The Queen of Office".
  2. Kim Nam-Gil and Son Ye-Jin are "highly considering" the leading roles.

source: http://asianwiki.com/Shark_-_Korean_Drama

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "[Fan Scanned] Actor Kim Nam Gil in a Japanese Magazinekng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine3.jp 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine4.jp 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine10.j 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine11.j 
Thanks to a Japanese Friend Noriko for the Magazine Photos. 

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "[Fan Scanned] Actor Kim Nam Gil in NHK Weekly Program Guide Magazinekng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine121. 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine1.jp 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine21.j 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine61.j 
kng_unicaunnisansu_japanese-magazine81.j 
Thanks to a Japanese Friend Noriko for the Magazine Photos.  

Honey Lee is Kim Nam Gil’s Right-hand Man in “Shark” The full casting for KBS’ upcoming drama, “Shark” is taking shape with Honey Lee being added to the list. Honey Lee will play the role of Jang Young Hee, who is the right-hand man to Kim Nam Gil’s character. Jang Young Hee is described as a smart, bright, and sociable career woman, who, while soft and affectionate in front of the person she loves, is all business at work. She draws a firm line between business and personal issues and is completely loyal to the hotel she works for. Honey Lee commented, “I am looking forward to working with a director and writer I respect, as well as other great actors. I will do my best so please show the drama a lot of love and interest.” Kim Nam Gil and Honey Lee are also joined by Son Ye Jin. “Shark” will tell the story of a man who must turn against the woman he loves for revenge. “Shark” will be directed and written by the team that produced the critically-appraised dramas, “Resurrection” and “The Devil” and is slated to air after “God of the Workplace” ends in May. CR: soompi