• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

henry was so funny.

and the best part..

haha: I LOVE VICTORIA!!!!

henry: !

I totally love that part and the one where Henry kept saying "Kamsahamida(sp?) Baby!" :lol: He was such a funny guy. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Guest hushxo12

which epi was the one where haha and hyung don are still awkward with each other so the members try to make it better?

Guest theLEGEND

can anyone help me find the episode where kimtaehee comes out?

Infinity Challenge Ep.32 (061216)

which epi was the one where haha and hyung don are still awkward with each other so the members try to make it better?

OOH, I don't even know that they were so awkward before. I hope the others can help you with this one. :)

It was EP20

Guest AJaNoo

I want to know about next episode... Where is an island that they go???

I Love this show.. I 'm very happy when I watched :rolleyes:

Guest iyeiluj

I want to know about next episode... Where is an island that they go???

I Love this show.. I 'm very happy when I watched :rolleyes:

i heard on "come to play" that they went to the philipines

Guest silverwingz

Thierry Henry is great. He looked so weirded out by the guys... lol... but he seemed to enjoy himself.

Next week's episodes looks cool. Were they trying to make it look like 'LOST' or something... lol...

oh well.. can't wait for the next episode.

Guest htruc

Thierry Henry was pretty cool. He tried to fit in very well. So far I've only watch half of the first episode. It's hilarious.

Haha: I love Victoria... My woman...

MC Yoo: He woman, Ahn Hye Kyung shi.

Yes the Henry special was so great that I've decided to dl HQ versions of them!

Can't wait for today's either heh

[edit]omg Henry is moving to FC Barcelona...what's gonna happen to that whole "come to London" deal?

Guest dalki

just watched the survival episode. way too funny. i can't believe they didn't realize that there was a coconut tree that was smaller behind them. all that effort for nothing.

Guest saigon

Does anyone have the King Saturday Episode with Lee Hyori by any chance?

I've been using creidesca's clubbox for a long time, but the other clubbox's recommended here don't seem to work for me even when i pay for quick d/l from clubbox. They say i need to be a 준희원.

Guest hyaexp

HAHAHAAHA I'm watching this week's ep and I laughed so hard when Hyungdon and Junah were screaming and it cuts to Yoo Jae Suk singing "bba bba bba" and when Noh Hong Chul kept putting his hand on Junah while sleeping XDDDD

I LOVE Moohandojun!!!

Guest dalki

just saw part two.

they had a lighter but spent like two hours trying to figure out how to make fire...

they do things for nothing.

the production team is so mean.

Guest PecanPie02

^Lol hahahha thats funny..

~I LOVE MUHANDOGUN~!! It's so good and now im going to go watch the kimtaehee episode and the haha and hyungdon episode thanks to you guys heheh~

~And yeah.. Mr. Henry soccer star was so nice and funny.. heh heh Just because everyone kept saying blahblahbalh babbyy he added that too LOL..

and when haha said I love Victoria, He was like oh gosh.. that was HILArIOUS..!!!

~Yep.. and I agree that this cast is really amazing, all funny people... and all seemed to get along.. <hahah...-____-

~Oo and did anyone see the episode where they showed MCYoo getting an award, Haha, and Pakmyoungsoo all getting awards or something.. and they had an after party.. that was a sincere, tear jerker episode.. (they were having like an after party because the three mcs.. received awards at PakMyoungSoo's chicken place..LOL)

~oo and I also recommend everyone watches the Chataehyun episode [Alaska tukgip] heheh it was really FUNNY!!..

Archived