[Drama 2007] Blissful Woman / A Happy Woman 행복한 여자

Guest dramaok

Guest dramaok

ep. 17 preview:

on the day of jun-ho's discharge from the hospital, ji-eun presents jun-ho with divorce papers and leaves.

ji-eun and jong-mi (her best friend) try to shed their troubles by going to the nightclub, but they get in a fight with some men who annoy them,

and at last jieun and jong-mi end up at the police station and run into tae-seop there.

meanwhile, mira goes to tae-seop's mom and tells her no matter what she won't create the kind of issue she is worried about and pleads to allow her to stay and taeseop's mom's heart weakens.

mr. choi's household is mulled over the issue of jun-ho's divorce, and at last jun-ho who is unable to turn ji-eun's heart around hands her a plane ticket and prepares to leave for america alone.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dramaok. Seeing your translation gives me that 'gone to heaven' feeling :) .

But why is JH going to america? Is his company sending him?

JH was amongst many competing for a post in his company to train/work in the U.S. for 3 years. Originally, it was good news.... now he is going alone because of his foolish mistakes... Poor Ji Eun.... JH keeps on breaking her heart :tears:

JH was amongst many competing for a post in his company to train/work in the U.S. for 3 years. Originally, it was good news.... now he is going alone because of his foolish mistakes... Poor Ji Eun.... JH keeps on breaking her heart :tears:

Thank you piglets888. JH has such a weak constitution its hard for him to be a man with leadership abilities. So, do you think they will get divorce. What about that vixen??? I'm glad she got hurt but isn't she going to america too? Cripple or not, I think she has a strong influence over JH.

i've yet to watch the latest 3-4 episodes but wait...........

so JH was supposed to go to a Data Centre in New Jersey right?

is that anywhere near when the vixen is from and will return to?

hope not!

sometimes man has many facets in the different environment he's in....

a weakling when he gives in to temptations yet a disciplined and successful career man climbing the corporate ladder

but i can only say to be faithful to the one you love is to be recognise our own strengths and weaknesses and to always be on the lookout for sticky situations and to never believe that we're up to the challenge but turning and running miles away quickly!

==> the only way to get around temptation is to flee from it!

im watching this now..omg they will get a divorce??? i like them as a couple. i hope they'll be together in the end or will she end up with the detective? but isn't the detective her half brother or something??

Her father and his mother have a son together, but they themselves are not blood related.

I think she will soon find out that she is expecting. I saw her gagging and covering her mouth in ep 17 preview. I wonder if that will happen before or after the divorce?

If she is expecting, can the husband and his family take her child?

Since I do not have the proper mindset, I would be afraid to raise a child in Korea for fear of abandonment and/or snatching of the child. I wonder of these factors are contributing to the low birth rate.

Guest babymarzy07

Her father and his mother have a son together, but they themselves are not blood related.

I think she will soon find out that she is expecting. I saw her gagging and covering her mouth in ep 17 preview. I wonder if that will happen before or after the divorce?

If she is expecting, can the husband and his family take her child?

Since I do not have the proper mindset, I would be afraid to raise a child in Korea for fear of abandonment and/or snatching of the child. I wonder of these factors are contributing to the low birth rate.

OH NO!! will that make her go after JH again knowing that? really? there is abandonment or snatching? JE situation reminds me of the SBS drama Person i love.. it goes around the same lines no? sigh.. hi gerryg, glad to see lots of familiar names wathing this even if the thread is not so active.

OH NO!! will that make her go after JH again knowing that? really? there is abandonment or snatching? JE situation reminds me of the SBS drama Person i love.. it goes around the same lines no? sigh.. hi gerryg, glad to see lots of familiar names wathing this even if the thread is not so active.

hey hey babymarzy07 always good to see you!

The big difference between this and PIL is the child is not born yet. I wonder if JE will hide the fact that she is expecting and act like the child belongs to the detective.

Guest babymarzy07

hey hey babymarzy07 always good to see you!

The big difference between this and PIL is the child is not born yet. I wonder if JE will hide the fact that she is expecting and act like the child belongs to the detective.

Likewise :) Yes true enough, here the child is not born yet. Will JE be the type to resort to other methods (hint hint the big A)? or will she keep the baby and raise it on her own? or will she do hide out and pretend the baby is not his method. Will this become the drama that the father doesnt realize the kid is his till the end part where things complicated. Things will get more interesting here on out.

**Hayeong has the gall to go their apartment and look in their room?!!? OMG she is so eccckkk... and the cutesy stuff she tries doing isnt any good since she looks so old... dang!

What's happening? What's happening? Has time gone by? Does she have a little girl now? Is the husband now with the tramp? I'm bursting to find out what is happening. :sweatingbullets: THANKS!!!!!!

18회 :: 2007년 3월 4일 (일)

지연은 원희네에서 분가하여 새 살림을 차려 이사하던 날, 한 동네에 살고 있는 태섭을 만나게 된다. 그러나 이사 와중에 은지를 잃어버려 모두들 사색이 되어 찾아 헤매고...

한편, 지숙은 맞선을 보고 돌아오던 길에 버스에서 건장한 꽃미남의 품에 안기는 일이 벌어지는데, 사뭇 떨리는 노처녀의 마음에 꽃미남은 잔인한 한 마디를 던지고 마는데...

마침내 준호가 귀국하는 날. 하영은 준호를 마중나가고, 변여사는 준호가 하영과 잘 되기를 은근히 기대하지만, 준호는 늦은 시간 혼자 고수부지로 찾아가 지연을 떠올리는데...

Guest xXeunhaexP

ahhhh~ i saw the previews for tomorrow!!!!

hmm.. seems like tae sup will take the boy in and taesup will be the little boy's father :blush: he tells him to call him "appa" -dad :D

and jy HAD A GIRLL~~~ i guess then she did have a baby and JH comes back to from america (after 3 years) with his little mistress (GAKjdfiojaejadF)

Guest babymarzy07

^

^

^

OMG!!! JH is such a piece of s*** (sorry for the words) arrggghhh this sounds terrible.. JY i feel so sad for you.. argghhh.. what will happen to them? Ooohh cant wait to see Taseop as a dad soon. what happens to Mira?

Guest xXeunhaexP

^^ ummm i haven't seen the episode yet, but i saw the previews on the site. sorry i dont think i saw mira in the previews.

but yup, i guess JH did leave w/out JY and i saw JH (when he came back from america) at the airport, LINK arms with his s%$@. but yeah... i dont think JH knows that he has a daughter, but im sure if he did it would be a different story line.

Guest babymarzy07

^

^

its ok no prob... omg, thanks for a little spoiler there.. im pretty sure things will get more complicated if JH does find out.. im not sure i want him too.. i mean how could he do that? really now. in ep11 here in kbsworld, all i can say is what hold does HY have on him that he keeps running after with just a small note or what.. i dont know i he actually wants to repent, and i mean i feel bad for JY since she is liking turning a blind eye to everything.. i hope JY doesnt let JH back into their life after all this.. really now.. :crazy:

Guest rsamsson

Anyones know if this drama which you can dl from this forum contains english sub. Otherwise where can I find the english sub to this drama. Thanx

Guest dramaok

ep. 18:

3 years have passed. ji-eun takes her young daughter eun-ji from ji-eun's mother's to move into a small apt...

on the day of the move, ji-eun runs into tae-seop whom she has not seen in 3 years. taeseop has been wondering where she's been..

and he's glad they're living in the same neighborhood again.. but eun-ji is lost and ji-eun frantically runs around the whole neighborhood looking for her.. and taeseop helps by reporting to the local police station and going around town looking for her as well... finally taeseop gets the call from the police station that eun-ji was found and someone brought her to the station.

next day, ji-eun takes eun-ji to the childcare center. ji-eun also moved to a different job. she is the boss at a small internet-based accessory company... after work, ji-eun takes eun-ji to the local supermarket and runs into taeseop and his adoptive son. the four of them have snack together at the store and ji-eun is impressed by taeseop's attentiveness to her daughter.. ordering a fork for eun-ji since she can't use chopsticks yet. ji-eun and tae-seop also find out about each other.. that ji-eun and her husband divorced.. and that tae-seop never married.

junho returns from america. he apparently met with ha-yeong a few times while in new york, and ha-yeong who is in korea is super excited that he's coming back to korea. mz. byeon (JH's mother) wants him to get together with ha-yeong (the tramp) since her family is rich but jun-ho still loves ji-eun.. and he doesn't know about eun-ji yet.

meanwhile, ji-eun's second sister is very pregnant, and her husband got a really bad perm. ji-eun's oldest sister is still single but she runs into her mom's friend's son who is a total mama's boy..

----------

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Although they are divorced and 3 years has passed it looks like JE and JH are still "married". Their marriage appears to be very much alive it is just in a dormant state. JH still loves JE, and EJ has been JE's everyday reminder of JH. Thus, JE still loves JH.

The main reason why they are still bound together is that they divorced at the height of their love. Consequently, love torn apart at this point grows deeper instead of wider (apart). It's a shame Taesop did not run into her earlier. I fear he will only be used as an object to run to whenever misunderstanding between Junho and Ji-Eun arise. Truly they will have misunderstanding because not only Ha-yeong still has her claws out but the mother is backing her up as well. So there will bound to be the "Let's get together.... Oh, but your with her so I am going to run to him and your with him so I am going to be with her" scenarios.

Also, I wonder if the father will play the same role as he did in Yellow Handkerchief. In YH, once he found out he had a grandchild he did everything in his power to try and snatch the child away from the mother. I know there is a new law passed in 2005 that gives mothers more protection/legal rights over their child but I wonder just how effective the law is (especially since it is still new). Moreover, I wonder how they will present in this drama. Bottom line, will JH and his family have the right to take Eun-ji away from Ji-Eun??????

Whew, I am really rambling today! Anyway, my bottom line is I think JH & JE will eventually get together, HY will remain a lonely third party and poor Taesop will be by himself. Not only with the lack of bonding time kill his chance but the "my-brother is your-brother too" will certainly get in the way. Can't wait till next week!!!!!!!!

Guest babymarzy07

Although they are divorced and 3 years has passed it looks like JE and JH are still "married". Their marriage appears to be very much alive it is just in a dormant state. JH still loves JE, and EJ has been JE's everyday reminder of JH. Thus, JE still loves JH.

The main reason why they are still bound together is that they divorced at the height of their love. Consequently, love torn apart at this point grows deeper instead of wider (apart). It's a shame Taesop did not run into her earlier. I fear he will only be used as an object to run to whenever misunderstanding between Junho and Ji-Eun arise. Truly they will have misunderstanding because not only Ha-yeong still has her claws out but the mother is backing her up as well. So there will bound to be the "Let's get together.... Oh, but your with her so I am going to run to him and your with him so I am going to be with her" scenarios.

Also, I wonder if the father will play the same role as he did in Yellow Handkerchief. In YH, once he found out he had a grandchild he did everything in his power to try and snatch the child away from the mother. I know there is a new law passed in 2005 that gives mothers more protection/legal rights over their child but I wonder just how effective the law is (especially since it is still new). Moreover, I wonder how they will present in this drama. Bottom line, will JH and his family have the right to take Eun-ji away from Ji-Eun??????

Whew, I am really rambling today! Anyway, my bottom line is I think JH & JE will eventually get together, HY will remain a lonely third party and poor Taesop will be by himself. Not only with the lack of bonding time kill his chance but the "my-brother is your-brother too" will certainly get in the way. Can't wait till next week!!!!!!!!

Thanks dramaok for the summary. In all likelyhood that i think what you just said would come true, i think if it does then i totally will start to hate this. In the start of the drama, it was said that JY and TS would be happy together after the divorce. Im for JH getting his just desserts after doing that, no matter if he loves JE or vice versa. The idea that he is so attached to HY for i dont know why bugs me so much. I know that because of EJ things might change between them, but after what JH did despite the love i think its hard to let go of especially since its what you call the height of their love. Im pretty sure the father in law will do something, but im hoping not so after he learns what JH did. On the otherhand, if he doesw deviate to doing that I hope that JE can fight him on it with that new law and be able to stand stronger as a woman not to fall like that kind of person and family who cant treat her right. Sigh, i dont want that kind of my brother kind of thing to ruin their chances. It would seem then, that it was all a failure in the beginning so why start.

Archived