[Drama 2007] Blissful Woman / A Happy Woman 행복한 여자

Guest dramaok

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

13회 :: 2007년 2월 17일 (토)

준호는 지연을 위해 호텔패키지를 준비하고, 호텔에서 밤을 보내게 된 준호와 지연은 다시 예전의 감정을 회복해 가지만, 혼자 수영하러 갔던 준호는 수영장에서 하영을 만나게 되는데.....

i started watching from episode 8 cause my friend's mom

was watching it at their house, and i guess i'm kinda hooked lol.

but that spoiler up there ^

..if Junho cheats on her AGAIN ..

i don't understand how a human being could be so heartless <_<

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

준호는 지연을 위해 호텔패키지를 준비하고, 호텔에서 밤을 보내게 된 준호와 지연은 다시 예전의 감정을 회복해 가지만, 혼자 수영하러 갔던 준호는 수영장에서 하영을 만나게 되는데.....

i started watching from episode 8 cause my friend's mom

was watching it at their house, and i guess i'm kinda hooked lol.

but that spoiler up there ^

..if Junho cheats on her AGAIN ..

i don't understand how a human being could be so heartless <_<

I can't read Korean, can you tell me what does the spoiler say?

Why is he cheating?

- Does he think his wife can not live without him?

- Does he think he can get away with it and his wife will forgive him?

- Does he no longer care about his marriage?

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

I can't read Korean, can you tell me what does the spoiler say?

Why is he cheating?

- Does he think his wife can not live without him?

- Does he think he can get away with it and his wife will forgive him?

- Does he no longer care about his marriage?

it says like,

Junho gets a hotel sweet for the two of them

and they spend a nice evening together, rekindling

their love but when Junho goes to the pool for a

swim alone, he meets Hayoung.....

men are PIGS --;

it says like,

Junho gets a hotel sweet for the two of them

and they spend a nice evening together, rekindling

their love but when Junho goes to the pool for a

swim alone, he meets Hayoung.....

men are PIGS --;

well i kinda have the old traditional korean belief, i believe that if a guy cheats on you he will do it again.

xXeunhaexP Apparently your old tranditional korean belief is new kdrama-men's actions. You didn't even have to wait long before proven right. I thought Junho was being sorrowful for messing up his marriage but I guess ..... BeyoutifuLove x is right ......Junho is a PIGS --;

I finally got to see ep 13 preview on the kbs site. I see the cop and the wife finally get together for tea.

Down on the knees, arms close to breast, hands covering face, tear spitting out from all sides, lifting up face, mouth open wide bellowing an anguish cry PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE SOMEONE TRANSLATE THE SUMMARIES :tears: ...... running to corner behind a door embarrassed about making such a public out burst! :blush:

14회 :: 2007년 2월 18일 (일)

약속장소에서 준호를 기다리던 하영은 준호가 끝내 오지 않자 준호 집 앞으로 찾아온다.

준호는 더 이상 하영을 만나지 않으려 하지만, 성빈으로부터 하영의 자살기도 소식을 듣고는 결국 병원으로 달려가고 만다.

한편, 태섭은 세종을 키우며 미라의 도움을 받게 되고, 다시 가까이 지내게 되는 두 사람. 종민 부부는 태섭과 미라의 관계에 관심을 갖기 시작한다.

하영은 지연에게 전화해 준호가 병원에 다녀간 사실을 알린다. 불안해진 지연은 준호의 만류에도 불구하고 하영의 병원으로 찾아간다.

준호는 성빈의 전화를 받고 성빈을 만나러 나가는데, 그 자리에는 성빈이 아닌 하영이 기다리고 있는데...

Joon Ho prepares a hotel package for Ji Yeon, and they spend the night at the hotel and regain their affectionate love for each other again. However, when Joon Ho goes swimming by himself, he encounters Ha Young...

14회 :: 2007년 2월 18일 (일)

약속장소에서 준호를 기다리던 하영은 준호가 끝내 오지 않자 준호 집 앞으로 찾아온다.

준호는 더 이상 하영을 만나지 않으려 하지만, 성빈으로부터 하영의 자살기도 소식을 듣고는 결국 병원으로 달려가고 만다.

한편, 태섭은 세종을 키우며 미라의 도움을 받게 되고, 다시 가까이 지내게 되는 두 사람. 종민 부부는 태섭과 미라의 관계에 관심을 갖기 시작한다.

하영은 지연에게 전화해 준호가 병원에 다녀간 사실을 알린다. 불안해진 지연은 준호의 만류에도 불구하고 하영의 병원으로 찾아간다.

준호는 성빈의 전화를 받고 성빈을 만나러 나가는데, 그 자리에는 성빈이 아닌 하영이 기다리고 있는데...

Here you go gerryg~~~:)

Episode 14:When Joon Ho does not show up at the place that he was suppose to meet Ha Young at, Ha Young stops waiting for him and goes to his house. Joon Ho does not want to see Ha Young again, but when he hears that Ha Young attempted suicide, he visits her at the hospital. Meanwhile, Tae Sup takes care of Sae Jeong and gets help from Mi Ra. Tae Sup and Mi Ra's relationship is becoming close again. The Jong Min couple (??) is starting to take interest in Tae Sup and Mi Ra's relationship. Ha Young calls Ji Yeon and tells her that Joon Ho came to visit her at the hospital. Feeling insecure, she goes visit Ha Young at the hospital. Joon Ho receives a phone call from Sung Bin and goes to meet up with him, however...at the place where they were suppose to meet at, Ha Young was waiting for Joon Ho instead of Sung Bin.

All I can say is that...this Ha Young character is getting on my nerves!!!

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

where did you guys download episode 13?

i can't find it in creidesca's clubbox where

i usually download things..

(P.S. whoever runs that clubbox is my hero :)

i was watching episode 5 and i think this is th episode where the mom gave money to the second daughter and her wimpy, useless husband. while she was asking money from her mother and not in so nice tone, i wanted to hit her in the head. her mother is in no way obligated to bail them out. they now have a life of their own . imagine mortgaging the house for a loan to repay the debts of the husband. the daughter spoke like it is a favor on the part of the mother to give them money.

Guest xXeunhaexP

xXeunhaexP Apparently your old tranditional korean belief is new kdrama-men's actions. You didn't even have to wait long before proven right. I thought Junho was being sorrowful for messing up his marriage but I guess ..... BeyoutifuLove x is right ......Junho is a PIGS --;

yeah.... i mean it seemed like he really wanted to mend things up with JY in episode 13 when he was so devestated that he was "willing" to jump off the apartment building >.< and had a luxrious night at the hotel with JY...but i mean i haven't seen episode 14, so i can't really say anything. but HY is REALLY annoying, gosh JH is a married man and he needs to BE with his wife, that's what marriage is!!

ironcally, i had a conversationg with my mom while watching this drama, and i asked her if that happened to me, if i should divorce. She said that it depeneds on the situtation. i was like WHAT!?!? she said that i shouldn't get "divorce" that easily, but i mean come on....CHEATING?? i dunnoo... it was funny how my mom said i shouldn't get divorce, but view the situtation :rolleyes:

yeah.... i mean it seemed like he really wanted to mend things up with JY in episode 13 when he was so devestated that he was "willing" to jump off the apartment building >.< and had a luxrious night at the hotel with JY...but i mean i haven't seen episode 14, so i can't really say anything. but HY is REALLY annoying, gosh JH is a married man and he needs to BE with his wife, that's what marriage is!!

ironcally, i had a conversationg with my mom while watching this drama, and i asked her if that happened to me, if i should divorce. She said that it depeneds on the situtation. i was like WHAT!?!? she said that i shouldn't get "divorce" that easily, but i mean come on....CHEATING?? i dunnoo... it was funny how my mom said i shouldn't get divorce, but view the situtation :rolleyes:

I agree with your mom to a point. Marriage is sacred that why is should not be entered into lightly. One day I was pondering on the words "Let no man pull asunder what God has put together" I always thought that meant outsider/third party coming in between a married couple like that nasty HY. But then I realize that no man means No Man --- ie JH & JY are also bound not to pull their marriage asunder. So, with that said, this is the point where I agree with you mom.

But we do know the only reason for divorce is adultery and JH has committed it big time. So much so, he has allowed his friends to place the concerns of his mistress before his wife. Poor JH he so confuse he doesn't even know that his friends lack of respect for his wife and marriage is a definite lack of respect for him. Enough about the friends.... so considering JH does not value nor protect sacred things... I think JY should divorce him if he does not shape up. And as you guess this is the point where I disagree with your mom.

One more thing I want to see JY with TS. They look like they can foster a deep love for each other. They also look cute together. TS was so concern for her when he was wrapping her hand even I said awwwwh :blush:

Guest xXeunhaexP

I agree with your mom to a point. Marriage is sacred that why is should not be entered into lightly. One day I was pondering on the words "Let no man pull asunder what God has put together" I always thought that meant outsider/third party coming in between a married couple like that nasty HY. But then I realize that no man means No Man --- ie JH & JY are also bound not to pull their marriage asunder. So, with that said, this is the point where I agree with you mom.

But we do know the only reason for divorce is adultery and JH has committed it big time. So much so, he has allowed his friends to place the concerns of his mistress before his wife. Poor JH he so confuse he doesn't even know that his friends lack of respect for his wife and marriage is a definite lack of respect for him. Enough about the friends.... so considering JH does not value nor protect sacred things... I think JY should divorce him if he does not shape up. And as you guess this is the point where I disagree with your mom.

One more thing I want to see JY with TS. They look like they can foster a deep love for each other. They also look cute together. TS was so concern for her when he was wrapping her hand even I said awwwwh :blush:

yeah... i mean i guess i do agree with my mom... but still like ;lasjfioeajlkdf. sorry i dont know. woahh "Let no man pull asunder what God has put together" that sure is a nice quote. hehe do you mind if i take that quote :blush: its says a lot :D

yeah JH SLEPT with another woman and like gave his time and energy for her for a couple of weeks. and i know that he didn't mean to sleep with her *because he was drunk?* but my arugement a person should never place themselves in a situation that MIGHT cause trouble, or something they might regret.

yeahh... they will seem cute together. TS looks like a really good father figure, he is so loving towards SJ, awwww :blush: hehe the little boy is such a cutie ;)

Guest dramaok

oopps i'm so behind on this drama... been so distracted on wkends by the hot doctor from white towers...

but anyways.. some news for 'blissful woman'...

20070218083835784b6_084006_0.jpg

kang ji-seop <-- check out his man boob hehe.

will join the cast playing moon jeong-hui's 'younger man'. moon jeong-hui plays ji-eun's older sister (the one who is single and getting so much pressure to marry).

i think she's the best actress on the show so far.. her acting is so natural and her voice so soothing..

anyways, back to the topic, kang ji-seop appeared on 'singles world' with moon jeong-hui, and he also appeared on 'dear heaven' with yoon jeong-hui.

so is ji-eun 'blissful' yet...? so far i only see so much torture and torment in her life as her husband is getting so horny with the ajoomma who wears short short skirt (who btw already has a boyfriend or something in america right? ).... yeah i don't like her.

news and pic src: yahoo kr. (thx)

--------------------------------------------

preview (only 15 is up right now)

15회 :: 2007년 2월 24일 (토)

준호의 교통사고 소식을 전하는 전화를 받는 지연. 놀라 병원으로 달려간 지연은, 준호 곁에 누워있는 하영을 보고 만다.

충격적인 모습에 경악하는데. 발걸음을 돌리는 지연에게 준호는 변명하려 하지만...

한편, 범인을 조사하러 병원에 왔던 태섭은 지연을 만나고, 태섭은 우울해 보이는 지연을 보면서 마음이 쓰인다.

준호는 지연의 마음을 알 수 없어 불안하기만 하다.

지연은 외출하려다간 잊은 물건 때문에 다시 병실로 돌아가다, 준호가 지연이 없는 틈을 타서 어디론가 가는 것을 목격하는데...

ji-eun receives phone calling with news that jun-ho was in a car accident.

ji-eun who is startled by it runs toward the hospital, but sees ha-yeong lying down nearby jun-ho.

ji-eun appears in shock by the surprise, and when she turns around to leave jun-ho tries to explain, however...

just then, tae-seop who came to investigate some criminal sees ji-eun, and tae-seop is bothered by the image of ji-eun looking so gloom.

jun-ho remains restless as he can't figure out what ji-eun's thinking.

ji-eun is on her way out but she forgot something and returns to the hospital room,

but she witnesses jun-ho using the opportunity that she is not present to go somewhere...

Thank you kindly in advance for the translation.

16회 :: 2007년 2월 25일 (일)

준호의 뒤를 따라가본 지연은 준호가 하영의 병실로 들어가는 것을 목격한다. 준호와 하영의 모습을 보면서 절망하는 지연. 괴로워하는 지연을 보게되는 태섭은 연이어 본 지연의 슬픈 모습들 때문에 걱정스럽고...

뒤늦게야 준호의 사고가 하영과 함께 있다 벌어진 일임을 알게 된 원희는, 병실의 준호를 찾아가 호통을 친다. 그러나 변여사가 그런 원희를 보곤, 헤어진 남편과의 과거지사까지 들먹이며 모욕을 주자, 원희는 분개하는데...

한편, 태섭모는 마침내 미라가 누구인지를 기억해낸다. 당장에 미라를 찾아가는 태섭모. 미라는 당황스럽다.

지연의 행방을 알 수 없어 불안해진 준호는 아픈 몸을 이끌고 지연을 찾아 헤매는데...

Guest christina

Translation of preview 16 ^ :

Jihyun, who was following Joonho, sees him going inside Hayoung's hospital room. Jihyun is devastated as she watches Hayoung and Joonho. Taesub happens to see a miserable Jihyun and her looking sad worries him.

Wonhee, who later finds out that Joonho's accident was caused when he was together with Hayoung, goes to the hospital and gives an angry outburst to Joonho. But when Mrs Byun sees Wonhee doing this, she humiliates Wonhee by bringing up Wonhee's past with her divorced husband, which infuriates Wonhee.

On the other hand, Taesub's mom remembers who Mira is. Taesubs mom goes to find Mira and Mira is startled.

Joonho gets nervous when he isnt able to find Jihyun and goes to find her with his injured body.

Translation of preview 16 ^ :

Jihyun, who was following Joonho, sees him going inside Hayoung's hospital room. Jihyun is devastated as she watches Hayoung and Joonho. Taesub happens to see a miserable Jihyun and her looking sad worries him.

Wonhee, who later finds out that Joonho's accident was caused when he was together with Hayoung, goes to the hospital and gives an angry outburst to Joonho. But when Mrs Byun sees Wonhee doing this, she humiliates Wonhee by bringing up Wonhee's past with her divorced husband, which infuriates Wonhee.

On the other hand, Taesub's mom remembers who Mira is. Taesubs mom goes to find Mira and Mira is startled.

Joonho gets nervous when he isnt able to find Jihyun and goes to find her with his injured body.

Thank you christina!!!!!!!

Yay! Taesub's will rescue Jihyun from her misery while his mom will rescue him from his misery!!!!!! Yay! Taesub and Jihyun will be getting closer and closer and closer!!!!!! :D

Guest babymarzy07

hi guys!! i just started to watch this after chil sisters ended. man, this a one deep drama. i just wanna start to say i despise JH so much. that Hayoung is the worst, she acts like everything is nothing. She ain't even pretty to begin with. It's just ep9 here in kbsworld, i can finally get this. The talks between HY and JH disgust me, especially the two months thing JH is a slease bag. I know JH is like a good looking guy, but even so how can he do that. I can't stop ranting about JH, he is just so weak of a character and every time HY says something he just can't fight it. Since, JH might be sent to the US too would something happen? I feel bad for JY here, i hope she does become happy. I hope she and TS can have a happy relationship eventhough i from what i read previous posts,

Ji-yeon is somewhat related to Tae-seop?

Just need explantion on something, why is the dad contacting Jiseon instead of everyone else? Plus, JH dad seems to like JY more than the mom. argghhh.. this is just a heavy drama altogether.. all the issues here JH and JY dont have a kid yet right? gerryg and dramaok nice to see u guys here :) thanks for the summaries. im wondering how this drama will carry on. this thread isnt picking up as much yet.

Guest classychic

it's titled blissful woman but the opening song sounds so... sad?

i just dislike that ha young character, she's not even that pretty to begin with. <_<

there's just no excuse for cheating, really.

Thank you in advance

17회 :: 2007년 3월 3일 (토)

준호가 퇴원하는 날, 지연은 마침내 준호에게 이혼서류를 내밀고는 집을 나간다.

괴로움을 잊어보려고 나이트클럽에 간 지연과 종미는, 남자들이 치근거리자 참지 못해 싸움이 벌어지고, 결국 경찰서까지 가선 태섭을 보게 되는데...

한편, 미라는 태섭모를 찾아가 걱정하시는 일은 절대 만들지 않을테니 믿어달라고 부탁하고, 태섭모는 마음이 약해진다.

최회장 집에서는 준호의 이혼 문제로 여러 가지 궁리를 하고, 준호는 끝내 지연의 마음을 돌리지 못하고, 지연에게 비행기표를 전하고는 혼자 미국으로 떠나기로 하는데.....

Archived