[Drama 2007] Blissful Woman / A Happy Woman 행복한 여자

Guest dramaok

Guest snyder

i started paying attention to this drama ever since YJH amazed me in family's honor. but then, as time goes by, i got to know that it's about affairs and stuffs and that YJH's char will be cheated on by her husband from the start of the series?? and not just that, it also has a horribly sad ending instead of a happy one??

hmm... im not sure whether it'd be worth watching or not. one thing for sure. i hope that jung gyu won could play as tae seop, the detective, instead of playing the cheating husband. it just seems kind of a waste. he's more handsome than the guy who plays detective.

and the story that the husband would have an affair and make YJH cry??? whew.... i cant stand watching YJH cry for that. her 2 dramas i've watched are all about true loves and there are no affairs whatsoever. like gu wang mo in dear heaven and kang suk in family's honor. those 2 guys love her dearly and would never even think of entering an extramarital affair. i dont think i can bear watching her cry for being cheated on......

and the ending..... wahhh.... im totally speechless when i first heard about it. i still wish jung gyu won could play the detective.... i dont like seeing him play the evil character one.....

and i saw in earlier posts about YJH's pronounciation. im not sure i get what that means since im no korean and therefore i have no idea whats wrong with her pronounciation. anyone knows whats wrong??

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KBS WORLD (Asia/Europe) VIEWERS

Encore Broadcast

First Episode (Eng-subbed) will air on

Saturday, 19 February 2011 (under another title "A Happy Woman")

First Run (Sat & Sun) at 9:40pm (KST)

Repeat (2-ep Back-to-Back on Thurs) at 12:25pm (KST)

Disclaimer Note : Time/Date indicated are correct at time of posting, though KBSW may change it later on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have watch and stuck with this drama.. find out some comment in YT (mv), I turn up here for more review..

seriously never expect the ending will be like that, hanging?? but I still want to watch until the ep 58..

Guest Albertina

Also knowing that somehow...the two main character (Tae Seop and Ji Yeon) will get together ....it get's pretty complicated since:

<!--coloro:#FFFF00--><span style="color:#FFFF00"><!--/coloro-->Ji Yeon's father who abandoned them is Tae Seop's step dad. <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

A real chaotic mixed up of people. The fist love is really nasty. How could he even consider her an option, it suggests that he did not love his wife, being married for just a short time

• 1 month later...

I was actually keen to buy this drama but not after reading about the lousy ending. They conveniently kills off TS because his relationship wil JY could never be.

He was in an accident but I don't think he died.  I watched the whole thing un-subbed so I may be off a little, but I think -story wise -TS got into the accident so he and JY can be together. At the very end, because of his accident, she dropped everything and ran off to be with him. 

(This is why I "need" to see this with english subtitles, so I at least can figure out what I was watching. tongue.gif)

• 2 weeks later...

I am still watching this on KBS and there will be a few more episodes before the finale. But another forum was discussing the end. Good or bad ? depends. she decided to go back to the ex and make the family 'whole' again. Just as they wre leaving for somewhere (can't remember), news of Taesop being shot and in bad condition came up (may be TV news) she dashed away to him leaving child and ex.

I think she made the right choice, staying with someone you don't love just because of the child is never good for everyone. So it's a good ending 4 me. :D

• 1 year later...
Guest mesangwoo

I just finished watching the drama, the ending is a bit disappointing because it's up to the audience to decide how they want it to be. 
As for me, i chose to think TS will recover from his serious injury due to having JY by his side, this prove how important impact she has on him since he love her so devotedly. Then they decide that they cannot live without each other, so they got married and with the kids they move to Jeju island to settle and live happily together. Forget their selfish families, parents, sisters... their families never really love and care of them anyway.

I hope they will make Blissful woman 2 because i really like to see TS and JY together. 

Archived