[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest collect2you

Ok this is off topic but kinda related. :unsure: I just watched the movie Project Makeover and Dr. Ahn's there! :lol: His hair's longer but that's definitely him. It's funny coz his character's the opposite of what he's playing in this drama. I just thought I'd share it with you guys. :sweatingbullets: If anybody want's to watch him dance, go watch the movie! LOL.. I love this guy.. and Dr. Wook too. I love them both. :blush:

Are there any news of this drama being extended? They're really ending it in episode 16? That's sad.. I really like this drama though I just watched till episode 2. Please let it have a 2nd season. :tears:

I just finished this movie too and agree that Lee Bum Soo soooooo funny at dancing. He just make me love him more n more, can't get him of my head! :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know his other movies?

Guest ANNASHEE

OMG!. Thanks liquidfir for the extended preview, can't wait to go home and download. man this is intense, who would have thought stabbing was involved in these episodes..we were all like happy about dalhee and dr ahn.

Are there any news of this drama being extended? They're really ending it in episode 16? That's sad.. I really like this drama though I just watched till episode 2. Please let it have a 2nd season. :tears:

You're also on ep 2! Great..at least I've got someone to rant to on the earlier eps. I've also seen till ep 2. And I really like it so far.. and I don't know, but I really like Dr. Ahn, altho he's always screaming at Dal Hee. Short and stubby guy but with an aura and charisma that you can't resist..^_^

Thanx for the spoilers and caps ppl..

the flashback of Gun Wook + Moon Kyung was cute eh? he kissed her while she's crying :blush: now i want this couple to end up together too.

can any kind soul summarize what GW and JG arguing about, it's at the 57 min of episode 11 -- thanks...

still the no.1 drama

surgeon bong dal hee - 23.7%

dal ja spring - 18.6%

goong s - 5.2%

Guest schizoar

You're also on ep 2! Great..at least I've got someone to rant to on the earlier eps. I've also seen till ep 2. And I really like it so far.. and I don't know, but I really like Dr. Ahn, altho he's always screaming at Dal Hee. Short and stubby guy but with an aura and charisma that you can't resist..^_^

Thanx for the spoilers and caps ppl..

That's great! Now I have someone I can talk to. :lol: I don't want to read all the spoilers in this thread coz I want to watch it myself. :ph34r: It's good that WITHS2's subbing it coz then I can understand it. I planned on watching White Tower as well but no one's gonna sub it so I'm just thankful that at least this one's subbed. :P

I think Dr. Ahn's attitude makes him more attractive. :blush: I'm sure he didn't mean to pick on Dal Hee, he's just like that. He may seem scary but I think he's really sweet and kind. Remember the scene with him and his brother drinking? His attitude was very different so I guess that's professionalism on his part (I mean the scary side of him). Coz I knew some doctors who were like that. They were really scary when you don't know them but when you get used to them, it's not that bad. They're pretty funny too, lol.. :)

I saw Dr. Ahn in another movie, I can't remember it but I seem to see him in everything I watch lately. :blink:

I can't help but like Dr. Wook too coz he's so handsome and charismatic in his own way. If he's not gonna be with Dal Hee, I hope he ends up with some other woman. His ex-wife's not bad. I hope they patch things up and get back together again. And besides, their son's so cute, especially when he talks, LOL. B)

OH EMGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

thank you liquidfir for the JUICY PREVIEW!! i am downloading right now, so i ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT to watch it!

omggggggg, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

i'm spazzing out already and i havent watched it yet!

:)

Guest ANNASHEE

OH EMGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

thank you liquidfir for the JUICY PREVIEW!! i am downloading right now, so i ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT to watch it!

omggggggg, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

i'm spazzing out already and i havent watched it yet!

:)

HAHA! ME TOO! I'm like alright come on 65%....73%...87% now. come on!

i have like 30 min to go before it finishes downloading.

cant wait. lkajsd;lfkajsd;lfk

and the pics are killing me :]

That's great! Now I have someone I can talk to. :lol: I don't want to read all the spoilers in this thread coz I want to watch it myself. :ph34r: It's good that WITHS2's subbing it coz then I can understand it. I planned on watching White Tower as well but no one's gonna sub it so I'm just thankful that at least this one's subbed. :P

I think Dr. Ahn's attitude makes him more attractive. :blush: I'm sure he didn't mean to pick on Dal Hee, he's just like that. He may seem scary but I think he's really sweet and kind. Remember the scene with him and his brother drinking? His attitude was very different so I guess that's professionalism on his part (I mean the scary side of him). Coz I knew some doctors who were like that. They were really scary when you don't know them but when you get used to them, it's not that bad. They're pretty funny too, lol.. :)

I saw Dr. Ahn in another movie, I can't remember it but I seem to see him in everything I watch lately. :blink:

I can't help but like Dr. Wook too coz he's so handsome and charismatic in his own way. If he's not gonna be with Dal Hee, I hope he ends up with some other woman. His ex-wife's not bad. I hope they patch things up and get back together again. And besides, their son's so cute, especially when he talks, LOL. B)

hahaha... well let's keep each other company then :lol:

Yeah..about the scene on Dr. Ahn and his brother (i didn't know the guy's his brother :sweatingbullets:), he was so different. He seemed like a nice and comfy person to be with if stripped his doctor title. I already had a feeling when watching the 1st ep that he's not just the fierce doctor on the outset. He definitely has another side of him..hehe..I just hope he'll not be too picky on Dal Hee..hehe.. I can see that she takes his words seriously and admires him as a senior.

And about Dr. Wook! He's a hottie with a cutie attitude.. if doctors were like that, i'd be his patient any time :lol:

Now I'm just curious about his past..in the preview, it seems like he had a bad past with his wife. It's funny cos i've seen Dr. Wook and his ex-wife in the series in another series..they played a couple there too. Anywayz, I thnk he'll fall for Dal Hee...

for me it doesn't matter who Dal Hee ends up with, cos I like both of the guys as for now. Wellz, actually I'm more interested in the medical ethics and morality issues embedded within the series :)

HOLY MOLY ! ! !

can this get any better?

shooooot. :)

MY FAVORITE SCENES:

-Sunmi's mother [i forgot her name!...gunwook's ex-wife] and Dr. Ahn goes to a bar to drink. And she sees his face and asks him:

she: Is anything wrong?

dr.ahn: no

she: You face reads that youre in love~

dr.ahn: **DENIAL LAUGHS* NO~~~~

she: It must be true. I was just asking you.

AHHHHHHH!!!

.....aaaand the convo goes on as dr. ahn questions the lady why she's not holding onto Lee Gun Wook. And she tells him that she gave him too much emotional pain that she doesn't even deserve to hold onto GunWook [because she feels bad]. And she tells him to be truly nice no matter what to the person Dr. Ahn loves~

-THEEE BEST SCENE!! ---> After that talk with Gun Wook's ex-wife, he flashbacks what she told him the other day....."be nice to the person you love no matter what". HEEEEEE then comes up to Dal Hee and helps her out when she's injecting medicine into the patient's body. [[my opinion: i think this is like THE MOST significant scene that PROVES that Dr. Ahn is in LOVE WITH DALHEE. It's indirect cause he doesn't say the words "i'm in love with bong dal hee" BUUTTTTT, instead, he recaps of the advice gunwook's ex-wife tells him while he's gazing at dal hee do her thing. That is SOOOOOOOO DR. AHN! :)]]

-After the little kid dies during the surgery, Lee Gun Wook gets mad at Dr. Ahn for not giving the blood to the kids first, but to the criminal. And so as Dr. Ahn sees Lee Gun Wook, he thanks him for saving his "dongseng's dongseng" with his surgery. But Gun Wook is still mad at him for being so stubborn before. As he questions Dr. Ahn why he couldn't give the blood to the kid first......Dr. Ahn screamed out because it was HIM. He [Lee Gun WOok] was THE reason why he was being so stubborn about it. [[this scene was so significant because it really let out Dr. Ahn's feelings. Dr. Ahn has kept his feelings to himself and never revealed it to anyone, but in this scene, he let out a big shout!]]

-....and of course, the last scene, where dal hee gets stabbed. Dr. Ahn's expression = priceless.

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT FOR EPISODE 12!!!

& I really feel bad for Dr. Ahn's childhood life. He was taken to the orphanage because of that GAY GUNWOOK'S UNCLE! What is up with that man? Such a devil.....

& they shouldn't JUST consider a second season for this drama. THEY SHOULD START WRITING THE SCRIPTS! LOL.....like do something to make it official, already! :)

Wowowie...

I can't believe the criminal can be so powerful eventhough he had a surgery on his chest..grrrrrr..

I thought they tied him up?GRRRRR..

Poor Dr.Ahn,i think he's in a shock.

---Why there are so many random gangsters coming?

Dr,jo's bro

The patient

Last night's episode.

Guest schizoar

hahaha... well let's keep each other company then :lol:

Yeah..about the scene on Dr. Ahn and his brother (i didn't know the guy's his brother :sweatingbullets:), he was so different. He seemed like a nice and comfy person to be with if stripped his doctor title. I already had a feeling when watching the 1st ep that he's not just the fierce doctor on the outset. He definitely has another side of him..hehe..I just hope he'll not be too picky on Dal Hee..hehe.. I can see that she takes his words seriously and admires him as a senior.

And about Dr. Wook! He's a hottie with a cutie attitude.. if doctors were like that, i'd be his patient any time :lol:

Now I'm just curious about his past..in the preview, it seems like he had a bad past with his wife. It's funny cos i've seen Dr. Wook and his ex-wife in the series in another series..they played a couple there too. Anywayz, I thnk he'll fall for Dal Hee...

for me it doesn't matter who Dal Hee ends up with, cos I like both of the guys as for now. Wellz, actually I'm more interested in the medical ethics and morality issues embedded within the series :)

Episode 11 just aired and everyone's hyped about it while the two of us are ranting about the first 2 epis. :lol: I can't help but read the spoilers. :crazy: There's gonna be gangsters? :blink:

Anyhoos, I liked Dr. Wook with Dal Hee at first coz you know the scene where he peeked at her undies, it was so cute. But there goes Dr. Ahn, and me reading some of the spoilers. :rolleyes: So yeah, I guess Dr. Wook belongs to somebody else and not to DH. :lol:

Oh yeah, I'm not sure if that's his brother though. I'm just guessing. But he called him Hyung then Dr. Ahn asked about the kids and stuff so I assumed he was his brother or something. :unsure:

And we have Dr. Wook's ex. She seem to be the ideal wife at first but after learning about the reason why Dr. Wook divorced her, I guess it's pretty normal for him to be angry at her coz you can say that she lied to him. I just hope she has enough reason to justify what she did so they can reconcile, haha. Coz I don't want Dr. Wook getting lonely in the end, I want him to be happy as well. :blush:

It's good that they're not concentrating in showing only one area of the hospital. I mean you can see scenes in the Operating Room, in the ward, and in the ER. So we get a lot of different cases every episode, which is good I guess. It gives the audience a little inside scoop of what really happens inside the hospital. :P

Oh wait, what series was that? With Dr. Wook and his wife? :unsure:

I just finished this movie too and agree that Lee Bum Soo soooooo funny at dancing. He just make me love him more n more, can't get him of my head! :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know his other movies?

^^ the last movie i saw of his was Forbidden Quest...simply hilarous ..his role though he was suppose to be a man with strict principles. but he ended up being a painter . for the first ever chosun period pron novel hahaha i really enjoyed his performance in there ..and then he had City of Violence .and if you want to see him in a sweet romantic movie then Hello UFO with lee eun joo is a choice ...he was cute in there as a bus driver who happen to met this blind girl that get on his bus ...and in the time when he is not a bus driver .he is a dj with his own private radio station ^^

and oh ya this OH BROTHERS ..that is also a must watch if you want to see the amazing acting of lee bum soo ^^

Oh wait, what series was that? With Dr. Wook and his wife? :unsure:

Someday .by OCN .

HOLY MOLY ! ! !

can this get any better?

shooooot. :)

MY FAVORITE SCENES:

-Sunmi's mother [i forgot her name!...gunwook's ex-wife] and Dr. Ahn goes to a bar to drink. And she sees his face and asks him:

she: Is anything wrong?

dr.ahn: no

she: You face reads that youre in love~

dr.ahn: **DENIAL LAUGHS* NO~~~~

she: It must be true. I was just asking you.

AHHHHHHH!!!

.....aaaand the convo goes on as dr. ahn questions the lady why she's not holding onto Lee Gun Wook. And she tells him that she gave him too much emotional pain that she doesn't even deserve to hold onto GunWook [because she feels bad]. And she tells him to be truly nice no matter what to the person Dr. Ahn loves~

-THEEE BEST SCENE!! ---> After that talk with Gun Wook's ex-wife, he flashbacks what she told him the other day....."be nice to the person you love no matter what". HEEEEEE then comes up to Dal Hee and helps her out when she's injecting medicine into the patient's body. [[my opinion: i think this is like THE MOST significant scene that PROVES that Dr. Ahn is in LOVE WITH DALHEE. It's indirect cause he doesn't say the words "i'm in love with bong dal hee" BUUTTTTT, instead, he recaps of the advice gunwook's ex-wife tells him while he's gazing at dal hee do her thing. That is SOOOOOOOO DR. AHN! :)]]

-After the little kid dies during the surgery, Lee Gun Wook gets mad at Dr. Ahn for not giving the blood to the kids first, but to the criminal. And so as Dr. Ahn sees Lee Gun Wook, he thanks him for saving his "dongseng's dongseng" with his surgery. But Gun Wook is still mad at him for being so stubborn before. As he questions Dr. Ahn why he couldn't give the blood to the kid first......Dr. Ahn screamed out because it was HIM. He [Lee Gun WOok] was THE reason why he was being so stubborn about it. [[this scene was so significant because it really let out Dr. Ahn's feelings. Dr. Ahn has kept his feelings to himself and never revealed it to anyone, but in this scene, he let out a big shout!]]

-....and of course, the last scene, where dal hee gets stabbed. Dr. Ahn's expression = priceless.

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT FOR EPISODE 12!!!

& I really feel bad for Dr. Ahn's childhood life. He was taken to the orphanage because of that GAY GUNWOOK'S UNCLE! What is up with that man? Such a devil.....

& they shouldn't JUST consider a second season for this drama. THEY SHOULD START WRITING THE SCRIPTS! LOL.....like do something to make it official, already! :)

oh i am a few esp behind but ..yipee .that dr ahn is finally showing his love~~ ...ah i think that esp when he speak of the child who grow up to be a doc ..even when it was premature baby it was referring to himself ? ...ee how did that lee gun wook uncle ended up sending him to the orphanage .......did he just let him be assigned to one ..

Guest ANNASHEE

Whew..quite an intense episode going on here. gosh i feel like murdering Gunwook's uncle. ;LKAJSDLFKAD;SFJ poor dr. ahn..oh man i loved the scene when joong gun was being super nice to dalhee and teaching her nicely as oppsed to yelling at her. even the nurses were like..huh?. :D I felt so bad for dr ahn the whole episode, with him regretting about saving the criminal and how much i wanted to murder that criminal. A;LKSD;JFA;LKSDJFAFD. ok enough spazzing for now, haha cant wait for tomorrow<33. off to go study for my 2 exams :ph34r:

Guest ANNASHEE

Wowowie...

I can't believe the criminal can be so powerful eventhough he had a surgery on his chest..grrrrrr..

I thought they tied him up?GRRRRR..

Poor Dr.Ahn,i think he's in a shock.

---Why there are so many random gangsters coming?

Dr,jo's bro

The patient

Last night's episode.

i kno, wsup with all these random gangsters? maybe the director likes gangster scenes?

every now and then i guess you see gangsters roaming around hospitals in korea ....hhahah

Guest sunshine4ever

I saw the poster of this drama at the video store. Aww, another drama with Kim Min Joon, but I have a feeling that he's playing a bad character in this drama. >_______<

Archived